Is she, date I say it…/ourqueen/?

Is she, date I say it…/ourqueen/?

She shits in a bag, so no.

SEND BLACK MEN TO TERRORIZE MY ASS

Would you look at the bag while fucking her or try not to touch or acknowledge it?

At least ass play won't be so messy

I would probably just pretend it didn't exist. Honestly though I dont know, anything can happen in the heat of the moment and I would be lying if I said that the bag didn't add to her allure. I like to think the bag is just the icing on the cake and doesn't add to her sexual appeal (or subtract from it).

get in.

I would blow a melody into her holes in hopes a secret door behind a waterfall would appear.

It would be hard to think of anything else when you hear the shit sloshing around.

Latest vid is one of her all time best tbh not really digging the new hair but whatever she's still a goddess

it's the same shit…

She's still beautiful without make up. No white knight.

Colostomy bags stink. The smell just gets etched into the clothes and skin. You can't ignore it.

But you can embrace it. Embrace the fecal matter, user.

This is untrue. Not only is the bag airtight, you can also purchase deodorants in the unlikely event that the bag isn't enough. You are wrong.

Is she also beautiful when her ass is getting terrorized by black men?

w…why would this happen?

Naw. This style was my recent favorite, also nuther great vid with based message.

I don't have the screencap but someone will post it.

That was bantz with milo user but you already knew that

Yeah sure, mr shitface.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION SIR

PISTOLS AT DAWN SIR
PISTOLS AT DAWN

You'll get satisfaction. Just as Tyrone climbs out of her ass tbh.

I'll make you eat your cretinous blasphemes, worm.

Video of her getting tagged team by the home boys or stop spreading your lies.

ur waifu smells like dookie no matter how much you want to come here and defend it since ur board is dead LOL

I was worried that actor for Hornblower was a kike when I saw how curly his hair was, but it turns out he's Welsh. I would be annoyed if they put a fucking kike in the place of a lead British character like that.

Cut her some slack. She's Canadian.

wut cuntz

I just see it as having her own, built-in CCW. When threatened, she disconnects the poo bag and swings it around wildly, laying waste to all in her sight.

This style was way better tbh.

I really just want to see her huge tits. Her haircut looks like shit, and her bag is shit. Seriously though, why are so many women getting boy haircuts now? No one fucking likes those hair cuts. Neither straight men, nu-males or lesbians like it. It's just ugly.

I'd let her terrorize my ass with a BBC

No she doesn't. Even if she did how would you know?

Yes we've already been over this too: you and your little twitter sidekick think popular = quality hence Force Awakens is a good movie and pewdiepie a legendary talent. You're garden variety low IQ sheep, bereft of intelligence wit or any hint of originality, emblematic of all things reddit. Before taking offense to that remember there are over 200 million reddit users. You should consider it a compliment.