Justice League Dark

Just saw it, and honestly, it wasn't impressive. Quite honestly, the main bad guy isn't anything special. You'd think that people like Superman and Wonder Woman would be used to magic trying to fuck with them and be able to recognize it. But apparently not.

Long story short, good story, bad, bad animation.

Anyone else see it?

I'm watching it right now. I'll post back when I finish it.

This is the best case scenario that I suspected. Sad!

If you're a fan of the magic users of DC (wasn't aware there were many) you should see it. I'm not a fan of them, I'm a bit more mainstream (Superman, Batman, Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, etc.) and I still found that the story was decent.

But god, who are they sending the animation too?

I really like the magic side of DC but still the animation is throwing me off it a little

It was the one part that fucked me up. Etrigan was still cool as fuck, and was a nice stand in for Superman too.

Decided to look the animation company, they're called "DR Movie". Their portfolio includes:

>Justice League Action
>DC Super Hero Girls
>Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem
>RedaKai

And, that's everything within the past 5 years.

More news at 11

Alright so I just finished watching it. Its pretty good. The dubstep in the fight scene was annoying but still pretty badass nonetheless. Batman felt tacked on but he still helped. Its weird that they show Zatanna's original outfit in the begining but they go with this new outfit for the rest of the movie. Not the best DC animated movie but still pretty good compared to the new 52 movies they put out. Not as good as Return of the Caped Crusaders.

.dat pic
For a minute I thought he was tearing her dress of with his hands.

Ikr? I want to eat that booty

Can you imagine the suffering of James Tucker? He was producer for both JL, JLU and BATB, and now he's stuck adapting the retarded fanfiction that is the New 52.

This world is too cruel.

at least he got to do Return of the Caped Crusaders.

How disappointing

Verdict is:
8/10 Story
6/10 Animation

Batman felt a bit forced (why not send Superman or Wonder Woman as representatives of the JL?) but he did a bit to help. Etrigan is pretty cool.

WHY is the movie rated R?

Lots of cussing, blood, etc.

No nudity or anything really. Just blood, and cussing.

I remember seeing Orchid in the movie which is weird since she's normally human not this weird humanoid creature.

As I am not familiar with Constantine's stuff, I had no clue who she was.

I'm not the biggest Constantine fan myself but I remember reading some bits of Orchid and she was a human superhero from what I remember.

Probably something they changed in New 52.

well at least she's hot in the movie.

Sad but true

Basically this: It's a not-bad-at-all film that is just not as good as this little piggy but hey, it's not Batman Vs. Robin, God that film makes me mad.

Those are pretty high standards.

I liked the movie. Constantine's voice actor was kind of iffy, and I thought that the normal league members were weirdly harsh with people who were clearly mind controlled. Personally, I'm hoping that this turns into its own series so I can see more of what they had going on here.

I think the reason why the voice actor was iffy was because he probably wasn't used to do doing voice acting. I saw the VIxen short a while back and the guys who play arrow and flash do their voices and they aren't that great in it.

Batman was only in there to ground the plot and act as a normal human in a world of magic, and something about the lens the audience looks through.
That's according to the director. The real reason is WB told him to do it for shekels.

That is ironic given the actor was previously known as Edward Kenway in Assassins Creed IV Black Flag.

Really? Didn't know he did voice work for videogames.

That POOR bastard.

To be fair, not many people realized that either. He was damn good in Black Flag.