Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

some nigger

The legacy media
*rolls joint*
is going the way of the dodo
*hehes*

An ugly GRIDS riddled faggot. He will play himself.

Styxhexenhammer666 would be a pretty good candidate, he's not an actor currently but it's a role he's born to play.

Why does this thread get to stay up, but my thread asking who will play Imkampfy in the inevitable biopic gets deleted almost immediately?

He doesn't know that the Holla Forums mode are in league wit Holla Forumseddit
You haven't been paying much attentionrecently have you? This whole board is now reddipol 2: Holla Forums boogaloo. It's a damp shame but at least we still have >>>/television/ to call back on.

Sorry, we'll quickly change the subject to some jew approved network tv channel and it's content immediately. Won't happen again.

and Film

Television and Film not Youtube

how fucking old are you that you're defending this fucking thread

t. legacy media

Hey styx now that you decided to come to Holla Forums (and Holla Forums, the best board) I hope you finally learn how to meme.

Coming this summer….

Alright everyone.
Shit board with legacy template memes.
That's about all, peace out.

Someone with a 10.5 cock

I don't like that guy at all because he doesn't practice what he preaches. He talks about manliness yet he's skinny as fuck. He talks shit about men without wives and kids yet he doesn't have a wife or kids.

Is he race mixed with an asian or is it just me?

go get some irl friends.

I am poor and have bad teeth. No one wants to talk to me.

No I think he's white. He mentioned he had English ancestors that were called Tarwick or something.