Donald Trump is a Bad Goy

Israel was "Forced" to Build a Wall

washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/border-barriers/global-illegal-immigration-prevention/

This link isn't archivable. Its really weird with videos overlayed on actual text.
The article is a mess and I hope this isn't the future of the internet.
I feel like you need a smart-phone to be able to use it properly.

Anyway, it is a giant hit-piece on Brexit and Trump disguised as reporting/infographics.
The second little section goes straight into how Donald Trump's wall is bad and "She[Israel] was forced to build a wall.".
This is dangerous propaganda against evangelicals.

If media starts taking this shape it is going to severely limit discourse and transmission of information.
Design like this is terrible and clunky.

Other urls found in this thread:

user.to/xOA40F
archive.is/gBgGV
archive.is/BFVzR
8ch.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're doing it wrong faggot

Do you guys just sit there and spam refresh to get the first post every time?

I am legitimately curious.

You fucking nigger, OP

Do your damned job

archive.is or user.to

user.to/xOA40F

Doesn't matter where you break the link.
It just makes people copy and paste.
If they want to go to Washington Post's main website… who cares? That doesn't give any relevant info with referrers in relation to the article.

archive.is/gBgGV

You are doing it wrong, not only did you direct link to Washington post, you spoilerd it so anyone on a phone automatically opens it.

shit thread, faggot op

That grill is a qt3.14

That's a boy.

Archive this shit straight you cockmonger!!
archive.is/BFVzR

Yea, that archive doesn't archive the article.
This is what the article looks like.
You don't get any of that with the archive.

Gas yourself.

even better

I don't have a mobile phone so I don't know how any of that works.
Good for you for participating in the Jew Tracking/GPS/Microphone/Camera system though.

Kill yourself.

Reported.

He's right you know
traps = masterrace
women are shit
we can just make babies in tubes at this point anyway, fuck you white knights who want to protect whores who've backstabbed our race in a thousand different ways, you will be gassed alongside your precious sluts

Reported.

disgusting mucushole detected

Kek, I should've know CTR kikes were all closet homosexuals. Sad!

Go shill your degeneracy back to cuckchan. Reported.

You sure?

you'll always having a gaping axe wound mucushole between your legs, you will never be a superior man :^)

CTR fags only shilling for Shillary, Alt-Right is how force faggotry.

wew, you're not kidding, that site is Tablet Mag-tier shit.

A shill is a shill, doesn't matter where they're from you filter and report them.

I notice someone is posting the picture I posted here from that other thread.

this woman literally hurts my heart

Its obviously a grill.

post moar fagit

nuigger wherres that watermelon scene even from?
>aaaa3d

The Wall Fever is coming soon

holy shit EVERY FUCKING POST IN THIS THREAD IS JUST SHILLS SHILLING SHILLS.

nobody's even touching the topic, is it that easy to derail you fucking retards? is Holla Forums officially dead?

to shut up you faggots letting the shills get to you about link formatting: here's some screenshots.

there's also a ton of black and white video interviews that i didn't really watch, i just tried to get the infographic parts for you guys

sure user, we believe you not

FUCK OFF ASUKAFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reifags are the worst.

Gas yourself you cocksucking faggot.

Yeah normies aren't going to sit there and fucking read this mess of shit. The kikes are trying to copy our style of infographics and are failing miserably

Asuka is a huge bitch, Rei is light Rei is love

Auska is the representation of Kekette. She bullies wojak(Shinji) because hes beta as fuck.

That is why we naturally think shes the best grill, because she is an avatar of one of our frog deities

Hitler would choose Asuka obviously, and Trump by extension (since he is literally Hitler) would also.

Those two fags would probably be arguing over Ritsuko (ugly old one, not the qt young one) and Kaworu.

This is leftist dialectic garbage. Do you not realize that how this is written is incredibly biased?

you need to spoiler it like this:
8ch.net

First off Asuka is an emotional trainwreck of an attention whore. She was designed to represent modern women in general within the anime. She's rebellious, opinionated, spoiled, and self-absorbed. Aka completely useless as a female.
Asuka-fags are all cucks to Kaji and they don't even care, it's actually quite hilarious to watch the length Asukafags will go in order to defend their shitty waifu. Rewatch the show Rei is literally perfect

Shinji is a fucking cuck, he's so meek and pussified. No balls whats so over. Only watched a couple of episodes but I think I will like Asuka.

no problem, user kun~

Do you have the one of her in the yellow sun dress with her left hand over her belly and a look of scorn on her face?

No one wants to look at Asuka you can leave now

Fuck off, dumping attentions whores aren't saving you or your friends.

Don't come back until you've watched them all.

No, they waited for an opportunity to steal Syrian territory, then built the real wall. The former, derelict fence was just bullshit justification of expenditures so they could milk the West for more money. It's like how government offices that try to not lose their funding just buy millions of dollars in office supplies, stick them in a warehouse and forget about them.

Fuck.

Much obliged!

These fags buy the Celly Jew

Asuka was designed to represent modern Japanese women.
Yellow fever fetishists and muh east aryan waifufags just can't take a hint.

I'M A FAG.

Oh, and Hikari is unironically the best grill.

This looks ugly as hell. Why would they let a design student do whatever he wanted? Colors and shading make you not want to read it, even if you had interest.

If you're gonna shitpost at least sage.

These are correct. Asuka is the choice of the nationalist. She is a good woman.

You idiot, Asuka just needs some dick and she will shut up.

OK cool, then border walls in Europe and America are necessary too.

epic meme
>>>Holla Forums

Why are russians such massive weebs ?

pic related

Holy fucking shit, give us the CTR documents you nigger.

Don't forget adblock plus

What's wrong with adblock plus ?

I like how this board is all serious about nationalism, racism, politics and stuff but someone posts an anime girl and it suddenly transforms into anime rants, waifu battles and the classic futa arguments and you know it's still a chinese cartoon imageboard at heart.

Holla Forumsnigger please.
Just use DisableWinTracking to disable all the telemetry tracking shit and updates.
Also pirate it .

Whitelisting ads and only does a hundredth of what ublock origin/umatrix blocks

Got taken over, use ublock origin

Very funny nigger. that doesnt fucking work

If you block Google/Major players in your HOSTS file it very much does work.

Remember when you pirated Photoshop?

Filter all derailers and you're gtg. It is kind of strange how they are lumping Israel in with all the other deplorable wall builders. Usually they get a pass from being accused of any wrong doing by msm.

when I say "wrongdoing" I mean in their twisted libaral logic. Obviously building walls is far better than letting your own country be overran by illegals.

Was there ever a doubt?

No because I never fucking did. Blocking shit while using a Botnet OS in it self is just plain retarded.

Naruto might be the gateway to cancer but anime is the gateway to nationalism.

First you stop watching TV in favor of anime, then you open your eyes to how culture could be without the Talmudvision, then you start liking an ideal of woman again (that is for caring for the future), and then you end up posting on a soon the be illegal as per ICANN fuckery image board where only ideas are shared, and anomynous board ALWAYS leads to nationalism, just like on 2chan for the nips.