How did the oppressed become the rulers

75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent
gnosis.org/naghamm/sjc.html
amazon.com/Exegesis-Philip-K-Dick/dp/1501221264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you've got a shitload of rowdy shitskin christians it's easier to control them if they think you share their religion. Constantine knew. Who says the pope even believes in god

Why did America become SJW?

How did the "oppressed" become the rulers

88chars88chars88chars88chars88chars

Well why did Romans convert from their old gods

OP ASKS QUESTIONS THEN IGNORES ANSWERS. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. SAGE AT ALL COSTS

Cuck

Head on back to Holla Forums.

THE CTR PLAYLIST ONLY INCLUDES THE WORD "CUCK". THIS IS THE EXTENT OF THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF 8/POL/ DISCOURSE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great

I'd suggest starting there. If you're looking for a specific perspective, it depends. Fashy I'd suggest Rosenberg's "The Myth"

Obv. the Church has Her perspective on this.

Because the Emperor joined Christianiy. He was fighting another warlord in the Roman Civil War after Diocletianus stepped down from the throne and his advisor, who was Christian, told him God will help him in battle but he has to convert. After he won the battle Constantin the Great baptized and declared Christianity the state religion of the Roman Empire.
This repeated in history, christianization was always a top-down process.

They didn't. The clergy consisted mainly of the noblemen whose families didn't want to split their inheritance. Peasants stayed peasants.

At least put some effort in making your thread you faggot.

Slide thread. Sage.

The Empire was already in a hundred years of rot from the inside. Civil wars, massive corruption,one shit bag emperor after another and then dividing up the empire into pieces

decline in paganism led to degeneracy and christianity filled the vacuum

Battle of Milvian Bridge. Sources claim that Constantine saw the Christian cross blazing in the sky before the battle and saw it as an omen he would win. He did, so he converted to Christianity and forced it onto the rest of the Empire too. Likely an air bursting meteor he saw and took its flash as a cross shape. The funny little coincidences that make up history.

this, never bump a thread where the op ignores intelligent answers ( )
and fixates on the dumb ones

There was an emperor that tried to restore paganism

No, it was down-top process, basically kill all honest workers and keep the lazy degenerates or built Bizantium.

It was a lot easier to convert rural people to rather than civic paganism which favored the entrenched nobles and senatorial class. The adoption mostly began in the backwater areas of the empire and paganism survived in the cities much longer.

When Christianity began its widespread adoption by the Roman public, the empire was a lot top-heavier with the larger bureaucracy and military as a result of Diocletian's reforms . For this, there were a lot of Foederati serving in the army who didn't give a fuck about the local gods and weren't educated enough to tell the difference between the different sigils and worship rites or whatever. So when Ulfilias came to convert the Goths to Arianism they basically said "lol k"

Early Christianity was also a syncretization of local pagan beliefs and Christian thought to make it easier to swallow for the locals rather than "FUCK YOU! WORSHIP OUR JEWISH GOD NOW FUCKING ROMAN GOYIM REEEEEEEEEEE"

He was defeated in matters of military might.

Look up Battle of River Frigidus.

Pagan Roman Army vs Christian Roman Army.
Victory for Christian one.

Basically Paganism was highly degenerated when replaced with Christianity. Worked well for Eastern Empire.

to christianity rather than* civil paganism

Non sense. Pagani means lower class people in Latin for a reason.

That's I can't take people who label themselves as "Pagan" seriously. It's the same as Celtic larpers calling themselves Barbarians. Do minimal research at least.

Rome didn't become "Catholic", it became Christian. The heresy that is commonly known as "Catholicism" came later, but if you take the quotes around it, it is still legitimate.

Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, for instance.

The great schism only comes in 1054.
Before that Orthodox and Catholic were basically the same.

The Trentian Council came in the 16th Century, user. It is when the religion threw away all pretense of theology and became wholly political. That is called heresy, and the "Catholics" are better known as Trentian heretics, practising a religion originating at the council of the same name.

Ref.: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

Well, you can chop a tree and say "here is your god fags" but you cant destroy what cause existence.

Maybe he was talking about arians? catholiscism is a lot better.

Sage=downvote.

Julian restored paganism for a brief time

It was a gradual process. People often don't realize how much overlap there was between pagan Neo-Platonic philosophy and early Christianity.

And the Empire was in decline, and no longer able to protect its citizens. So a group doing good charitable work and promising a better afterlife became appealing.

Sage and report.

Those were highly brutish "might makes right" times, and Christians were challenged with physicall violence every single time.

When they decided to fight back, they kept winning, and winning, and winning every single battle of major importance.

Battle of River Frigidus was a massive gain for Roman Christians.

The cutting the tree is questionable, but times of high brutish ways, dog eats dog world. After centuries of persecution, Christians fight back and deal massive damage and defeats on self entitled warrior minded tough guys.

Well I was going by 11th century. Religion was always political. Romans gave religion political use even when Polytheist pagan, nothing new under the Sun

Actually that guy really did something like a "top-down process" he failed miserably. Christianity was a "down top process". Dont let ctrs trick you.

Pleb-pagan-barbarii detected.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Heresy is a problem for people who want to commune with God, though.

Paganus acquired a connotation by the Christians which was basically calling people who hadn't converted yet backwards hillbillies.

Unless you are an Orthodox, or.. a pre-Talmud Jew, roleplaying on Internet as a Catholic Inquisitor against Christian military victories speaks for itself. It's ridiculous

You miss the point. The self entitled "proud pagans" are clueless on terminology. It's like someone who likes Celtic/Germanic pre roman religions and folklores labelling himself as a "proud Barbarian enthusiast". Someone who labels himself as a pagan is insulting his ideas without even realizing, to top the ridicule.

Please, take me seriously, user. Please, please, please!

Not really, user. I'll expose your crimes though.

Arianism is an heresy user, a big one.

Study a little, worshipping created things is for nigs, just a functional autist or a really damaged liberal will take monotheism as the same as poolitheism.

And "yankee" was once so derogatory it bordered on a racial slur. People have come to embrace the term today. I mean, I might describe myself as animist, or pantheist, but if I want to get the point across without inviting an inquiry into obscure theology, "pagan" seems to do the job okay.

Kek. Pagan was a term coming out from the Christians. Before Christianity, they didn't label themselves as such.

Putting it in Holla Forums language, same as NatSocs labelling themselves as "Neo Nazis", proudly falling for the Marxist Jew propaganda.

You sound confused.

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

Your religion wants to wipe out whites and so you can play "good-cop, bad-cop" with the Talmudic Jews all you want to, but the crimes of your co-religionists, or more properly, co-heretics are obvious for all to see.

1st pic.

2nd pic. & 3rd pics.

It was 1800 years ago dude. You can let the butthurt go. Most people have a fairy rough and fairly accurate idea of what a pagan is, so while I know the history of the term, it doesn't really bother me. How many proud rednecks are there in Dixie?

So not Christianity.

The Vatican religion, one might say, user.

I'm aware, but I was taking issue with your point that polytheism was more entrenched and held on longer in the countryside. I should've used "civil polytheism" instead of paganism to clarify.

I'm not against it, it's your (cringy) loss.
I'm just saying self entitled Pagan groups are Capitulating to the wordplay Christianity institutionalized after their military victories.

Not comparable to "Redneck". Imagine instead of admiring Black Sun aesthetics we said "We are admiring Barbarian Vandal Symbol"

No Polytheism was formerly used in the City aswell. Even encouraged by Roman Emperors. Simpy like everything it reached degeneracy phase while Christianity was in growth phase.

It's much less complicated than what people make up.

You are talking about the genesis, the other about what happened after, he is more wrong than you.

What? Isabel La Catolica was the first after a gorillion of years filling the entire world with whites (spanards are white, deal with it).

Read a book of history please.

Relative to the emperor.

That's an odd example to choose, considering "barbarian" just means someone who speaks a foreign tongue, and Vandal was an actual Germanic tribe.

Open-ended religion threads like this are just to cause D&C between fedoras (newfag secularists from Holla Forums and reddit), Christians, and Pagans.

Use a search engine fag

The exact same way Communism took over the Russian Empire

1. Offer them utopia

2. Offer them charity

3. Offer them equality to better men

4. Offer then race mixing propaganda to create legions

5. Offer homosexuals (looked down upon in Rome) a good job as a Priest in bureaucracy. Because homos love bureaucracy.

6. Burn all opposing sects, kill their children, threaten all with death. (Christians did this to the followers of Jesus like Lenin did to opposing Leftists/Anarchists).

7. Get the mob on your side and burn down the history of their people.

8. Take donations and offer power to elite corruption (Hillary is a Christian).

9. Kill anyone who disagrees in the name of Jew-God.

10. Use Israeli gold to bribe Romans.

11. Use Church wealth to establish kingships in Barbarian territories through conversion.

We know. We just have zero self-control. Just think of it as a containment thread.

First pic is wrong, most christians of those lands were killed by pre-talmudists in the kitos war, some areas reached a population equal to zero.

The rest is pure fedora gibberish based on a obliterated argument. Try again, but tip harder this tiem.

Holla Forums has proven time and time again that Christians are the enemy and do raids here on behalf of both Communist Putin and the Vatican.

Stop acting like we don't know what you are shitskins

No.

Reported.

Reported for Holla Forums.

You sound just like people who support Hillary.

Ethiopia is the oldest Christian sect.

u mad

Reported for /christian/ /pedo/

You can't control the information that's getting out anymore. My people invented the internet to prevent that from happening, Luigi.

Hell is forever!

Not if you are capable of reading Koine Greek. The word αἰῶνος means a long but fixed period of time; of or relating to an aeon. Furthermore, Jesus made many references to Hades, which of course is Greek pagan mythology.

Catholics are not Christians

Christianity is a blue pilled as Islam

Sure intl, if you said so.

Not an argument, but i laughed… we supported 1000 years of jewery, you are on just half millenia and you already have churchs to satan (openly and literally). BTW, the internet was created in Chile.

No, both talmud and qran comes from the same age AFTER christianism.

I see this same justification every time. Do you see Moses as a unique prophet without extending the same potentiality to Mani?

Then sorry dude, you're kiked. If you think the kikes had a unique channel on God that was denied to the Japs, to the Chinks, to the nogs, to the Indians, to the poos, and so on and so forth - you're kiked. That's all there is too it. And being kiked in religion is just as embarrassing as being kiked about economics or cuckoldry.

Exactly. They are both because Christians were spreading this fucking Semitic virus that adapted into new infections.

This is 100% wrong do some basic research. Like all cancerous semitic idealogies it emerged among the women and urbanites first. The stronghold of paganism was the rural folk and the army. This is why Constantine converting his army was the major step.

i wonder how this is going to turn out

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Christianity did nothing wrong, it just got corrupted by jews.

lol reported for intl

this board has no assigned religion

good job on not arguing

Only a little bit, it is true it was born of semites, but Europeanized it wasn't that bad. Christians are the ones who transcribed the early records that allowed us to even know what we know about the ancient world, so if nothing else we owe them props for that, but like all things of our modern world it has been bastardized. Not only by the impious, (although the commoners who follow it are very impious and have corrupted views of the divine) but by malicious (((entities))).

But look, we actually have an example of a pagan enthonationalist religion we could use as a foundation of restoring native white spirituality - Shintoism. Of course we shouldn't try to copy it wholesale. But it can inform us on how to populate our OWN landscape with spirits again, which is something we desperately need before we do mountaintop removal on the last molehill in West Virginia.

Christianity just doesn't have room for spiritual flora and fauna. There are angels, which are essentially soulless extensions of God's will, and demon's, which are blindly rebellious angels. There's just no place in Christianity to allow for the existence of an Undine in the Mississippi River, but without it, people will see the river solely as a commercial property, and they won't have the numinous respect for their environment that is going to be necessary to instill in people if we want to survive the next 200 years with any dignity.

Christianity is about as europeanized as an Ashkenazi jew

There is no arguing with intl.

Hi, intl.

Damn. That's a good comparison.

Paganism is as easily subverted as Christianity.

At this point we might as well just try an edited version of Christianity akin to the "Constructive Christianity" movement, this is the west, let's stick with our traditions. If we're going pagan at least aim for an improved indigenous version of our religions, but even that's a little far fetched considering you'd have to actually get people to follow it, most people aren't comfortable following any religion at all, and the ones who are go with Christianity, so that's why it's the best choice. Uncucked Christianity if you will.

You're right. Christianity is a monotheistic religion, but that makes it easier since God is the divine creator of the earth, also it has saints.

Difference is, pure unfiltered Christianity is jewish poz, while pure unfiltered european faith isn't.

Non-Christians are like anons: some of them are faggots, some aren't. All Abrahamics are jewed though. I would take the chance with the non-jews and just bog the faggots rather than unjew something as jewed as Christianity. For over a thousand years it was an obstacle and if we can't fix it no one can, so it's gotta go.

I don't want to sound like a "nae true pagan" idiot, because there's definitely some of that shit floating around and I won't deny it. But I will suggest that paganism doesn't try to entirely subvert the fascism of nature, it's fully recognized that a hungry bear will knock your ass down and chew on your head if it wants. Same as a tsunami - pagans seem to be a little better at recognizing humans as IN nature and not uniquely gifted by a skydaddy to have whatever they want whenever they want it.

Plus, we've got war gods and goddesses for a reason. They might get downplayed but I find it unlikely anyone would dare try to exorcise them entirely.

Because their emperor got a heavenly revelation where he was told to conquer in the name of the Cross.

It's fascinating as Rome had its own stable religion and persecuted christians by killing them, torching them, feeding them to lions and christians were bunkered in catacombs. Logically it makes no sense it became the prime religion.

Maybe it'll catch on; I don't know. Personally I feel like enough bridges with Christianity have been burned in my life that I can't think of anything that would bring me back. Not even a miracle - Buddhists take a very droll attitude when confronted with miracles, they don't find them particularly impressive or proof of anything.

Spiritually speaking, I'm the kind of person who needs a menagerie. I like Mahayana Buddhism in particular because there's room for totally everything. Some local woman who died bravely and became venerated as a goddess in subsequent generations? BOOM, they'll take her. Werewolves? Spoon it on. Vampires? Shit yeah. Jesus? Yeah throw him on too. I like that … spiritual diversification, I guess you might say. I like a cluttered altar.

Objectively untrue. The Jews despised the message of Jesus because the ideology of Christianity is inherently anti-materialist and works against usury directly.

Christianity does not disavow any form of violence. It only disavows violence for self-gain and material alone.

Going to war for your people is something that Christianity has recognized as a necessity. There is no egalitarianism in the Christian doctrine. Your relationship with your family and people is considered more important than other people. Jesus died for our sins on the cross so that we could live this way.

This verse pertains only to the perspective of God. Any Christian who would try and foolishly pretend that he must "act as God would" clearly understands nothing about why Christ died for us in the first place.

Was Christianity an obstacle to the Renaissance or the Age of Exploration? No, it supported it.

In 325AD The Holy Roman Faggot Constantine colluded with jews at the Council of Nicea, to make a system of slavery. Constantine wanted control over the masses so he made this modern cuck bullshit that allows jews to profit off us without reprisal. The Old and New Testament was plagiarized as usual by dirty kikes, they took texts in Greek and Aramaic and translated( butchered ) them for their benefit,who knows what the original works say, but the jews made it as a sort of proto- communism. Be a good goy/prole/christian and you will live forever, if you kiss jew chosen ass and act like a twat. He instituted Court Jews as moneylenders and bankers, as Christians were not allowed to engage in Usury. That motherfucker gave the mortal enemy of mankind all they have today, and the ability to genocide White people worldwide, fuck him and fuck Catholicism. Its all a money making scam, one of the oldest in modern history, pay us and do what we say and you will go to heaven, be a good slave.

RACE before RELIGION is what those of us who see the world as it is practice, and our ancestors saw it the same way, the cucks, masons, and kikes had to change that to get control, hypocrites that they are.

Real Christianity as taught by Jesus himself is probably more like Zoroastrianism or Gnosticism, even Hermeticism. He spoke Aramaic not Hebrew, helped any who asked for free, was hated by the kikes, gave freely, hated usury and bankers, grew up in Egypt around the Mystery Schools, and many other reasons he was not a jew. Some interesting reading is The Gospel of Thomas, The Gospel of Mary, The Gospel or Judas, and other Gnostic, uncanonized texts deemed
heretical by the Catholicucks and jewbags. They dont want the White man knowing we are the ones who bring salvation not them, we don't need their Yahweh bullshit we have our own gods, and we are all tied to the ALL or the Source. All this madness and suffering for the same reason they destroyed so much of our native religions and cultures, they cannot control us if we know the truth and our history.

Here are some Gnostic Texts from Egypt about Jesus, no mention of jews, big fucking surprise.

The Nag Hammadi Library
The Sophia of Jesus Christ
gnosis.org/naghamm/sjc.html

Undoubtedly Christianity has been jewed for a good thousand years, but shit man, what else do we have? Good fucking luck trying to start a neo-pagan movement. It's just not practical. We're stuck between a kippah and a menorah. I'd choose Paganism undoubtedly if it were an option at this point, but it's about over a thousand years too late.

As far as I know it was created by burgers. Vint Cerf.

It will be superseded though, not in all its plenitude. There's still going to be cables/servers, TCP/IP. It will work in conjunction with the new.

are you seriously trying to tell me this board isnt protestant/atheist?

If anything we are historians, and jew wranglers.

Nice trips lad

Remember that this topic is very much still a dividing point between us, don't let our conversation get corrupted.

deus vult
that's why

It’s a false comparison. Kill yourself.

Faith and begorrah! There’s no 🍀Hibernian Conspiracy,🍀 boyos!

Also no, it’s kikes, not Irish.

The Army worshiped Mithra (or Mitra, Robert E Howard fan) god of light or sun god, the Cross in the sky that inspired Constantine to victory had the same effect on the soldiers

That doesn't make any sense. Why would the urbanites with the most to lose with the decline of civil polytheism jump ship first

Well, if you want the mainstream explanation, that's what you can read in history books or on wikipedo. The roman emperor saw the light, hallelujah, and everything was peaches and honey until those damn germanics ruined everything like those damn barbarian goys always do.

Reading between the lines we see a complete change in the spirit of Rome a short while after the conquest of Judea. Whereas before that Roman expansion focused on the east and south, learning and invention was blossoming and the aristocracy of Rome was ethnic Romans, something changed after that. The native aristocracy was gradually displaced by wealthy merchant families from the multicultural outskirt cities. Especially from the merchant strongholds in Spain. Every Roman leader was a ethnic Roman up until this point, then a few, then none. Roman historians at that time lament this new merchant aristocracy who bled Rome of it's wealth and caused degeneracy galore.

Culture and science dried up. Notice how every Roman invention of note is from before this point. Instead, the whole society was reconfigured into a huge war machine and turned northwards towards the northern white tribes. Pretty much all the wealth of Rome after this was spent trying to conquer the north. As a part of this change Roman leaders adopted this newfangled religion, which was basically pure paganism overlaid an addition of memes about how weakness is good, resistance is futile and how some desert people are God's chosen people and destined to rule the world.

Interestingly, as a side note, with this new religion it became vogue in Rome to chisel crosses and lop of the noses on the statues of old. Almost as if there was something about particular sentiment about noses going on. Sounds absurd, so who knows what that was all about.

So from all this one could speculate that the Roman empire swallowed a cancer they couldn't survive. Some strange foreign people, crafty with moneyshifting and memery, who put themselves into positions of power with their manipulations and tried using the decaying empire to wage a genocidal war against white people. Why they became catholic would then be that this was their meme weapon to allow themselves entry and staying power with the tribes they managed to subjugate.

Or Constantine the great had a vision from God or something and everything was peachy until those damn goy snownigger barbarians etc.

Anti-Christian!

Good post

Yes?

Varg, my only issue with you is your lack of action against non-europeans. Like a true Nordsman you focus on terrorizing your own kind.

That's how we roll up here in the north. Did you know that no people, at any time at or at any odds have beaten whites in war without the help of other white people?

The enemy is within, bro.

Thanks, Varg.

Its funny because christianity allows all, but you are not talking about a book that actually do that, the talmud.

Its so obvious…

Did you know why we use that word? in ye olde times people talked about caucasoids, negroids and asians (abbos? fauna) then some special people said that they werent none of them, no scientific basis.

Not even nips eat that, seriously, if you are antichristian thats sad, but your arguments are worse.

An "ashkenazi" is just a caucasian fucking their relatives for centuries, check abbos for more info.

Then tell me why talmud was created?

Intl at least try arguments.

Fedora roleplaying "pagans" cause he hate christianity… classic.

Third (or second) "jew" rebellion was worse.

"contemporary atheism" is just buddhism for retards, yes retards, like mlp fans or super specializated tards in labs talking about something they dont know.

This kill the intl and the fedora playing rpgs.

And those texts also talks about reptilians, grey and how muh ham mad is the men… check dates.

One thing is the paper, another built something, its like saying that Einstein did the a-bomb, hell, one of the "controll rooms" are still there and it was Anthony Stafford Beer the guy behind that, "still a pre-burger", well, you have a point.

Christianism distorted? …we will never know.

Where? Talking out your ass the burden of proof is on you. They do however talk about spirits and reincarnation.

Please tell me what is an archon.

An archon is a spirit, why answer a question with a question? What is the qoute mentioning them, maybe I can elaborate?

I'm no fedora, friend. I've had enough very, very, very weird experiences to believe that there's a spiritual world parallel to this one. I've just had enough weird experiences that I don't buy prostrating myself before a human sacrifice so Angry Grandfather in the Sky doesn't burn me in fire for eternity. The other reality is far too weird to permit such a simple explanation.

Xenogears, man what a great game.

TBH lad most religion is complete horseshit, people who choose religion over race should be tried as traitors and hung.

Reported.
Also, fucking kill yourself.

(checked)
Aye. I honestly credit it with starting me down a more serious spiritual path than what I was taught in church. For that time and place in my life, it was like a psychospiritual bomb that blew my mind wide open. I was able to entertain ideas thanks to Xenogears that I would never been able to have conceptualized without it.

I would say that religious BELIEFS are horseshit. But there are classes of experience, states of consciousness that people have, for which only religious language is rich enough to even begin to express.

Tacitus once described the rise of Christianity as being one of the many evil superstitions that flowed from every corner of the empire into Rome where all manner of disgusting things become popular.

Urbanites are degenerate, even mudskins like the Aztecs could spot that the luxuries of the city weaken the human spirit, and the Romans had a famous love/hate relationship to the city with all families of good means refusing to raise their kids in it.

Hahaha yea me as well. Xenogears, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and other things got me into studying different interpretations and hidden knowledge as a lad. There is a spiritual world or a few connected to ours and it is nothing like we were taught in church. The search for clarity about my reality seems to have ultimately brought me here, starting with the GATE threads a while back,strange fate.

Well put. Trust those who seek, doubt those who have found.

Another GATE bro. Are there truly no brakes on CY+1?

I'm guessing you're familiar with the Nag Hammadi gospels? I'm reading through Philip K. Dick's Exegesis right now, and it's well worth the $25 if you have it to spare, it's fucking madness.
amazon.com/Exegesis-Philip-K-Dick/dp/1501221264

Yea its a good one I need to read it again all the way through its been years. I can't say a fellow GATE guinea pig liking Xenogears and the Nag Hammadi texts is coincidence. That fucking game put us on a path, or GATE showed us how to spot BS and lies and sent us towards the game. Good to hear from someone of like mind either way, they tried to shut us down as kids yet here we are unraveling the mysteries of the universe.

I meant to say that i read most of the Nag Hammadi, I have not read Exegesis. Thanks for the link I will check it out.

They knew. They must have known. gods know how. I know the CIA went balls deep into superstition; rampant drug use; and psychic testing, but they conveniently told us all that it was just hokum, and all they're doing nowadays is testing stealth aircraft in the desert you credulous goy.

I gotta say, I can't believe how fucking far we've pushed the envelope on this… reality. We stand on the shoulders of giants for sure. But the giants who came before us never had machine-mediated telepathy like the internet is. And the funniest part is the stupid kikes monetized and commercialized the whole thing on their goddamn own. They gave us this outlandish power on a silver platter, assuming we'd use it for nothing more than to shop the latest fashions and find out what Justin Beiber ate last night. What a fucking disaster they have on their hands now.

Double Dubs for the truth!

The kikes have put a digital form of the Akashic Records at our fingertips. It certainly is strange to have the condensed knowledge and history of millenia at our fingertips, you only need the logic to separate jew lies from truth. The oddest part to me is those like us who seek all truth, compared to those who never even seek any, content with Goybook, Twatter, and other mundane pursuits. Although they do have their potential to spread propaganda. It seems like people have different levels of consciousness, from those who are jew wise and want a future, to those who are servile cattle for the system, and are content in the pasture.

The irony is the jew made GATE to keep us from revolting against them, yet we have done exactly that. Is it willpower or something like a fate we were destined for?

I mean, I don't want to give myself too much credit. I remember being 7 or 8, crying on the floor of my bedroom, begging God to show me wisdom. Fool that I was. Unaware, back then, that I might risk getting my wish. I think there is a kernel of honesty in Christianity, in the sense that while we make an effort towards God, God makes an effort back towards us. We must not claim all the credit; we must not claim none of the credit.

I think for most people everything turns out mostly alright. But some people - people like us - insist on walking the tight rope. We're the sheep who wander far away and those whom God leaves the 99 to follow.

Ha! In the end I'm not entirely hostile to Christianity. There are some beautiful metaphors there, when read the right way, and not used as a bludgeon of dogma.

aight I'm off to bed. remember the hivemind protects

You and me both user. Christianity in its modern incarnation is a most useful tool for the nose tribe. I will never trust anyone who puts religion before the good of the world or their race. That said us Whites have too much empathy and compassion and that is why Jesus' teachings are so appealing to us, we honestly want to help others and spread light. As usual the kikes took something good and noble and twisted it to their designs to play off our naivete. The only thing I know for sure is that we must bury the jew in the ruins of our dreams once and for all. For every living creature and every unborn child, we must rip our future from their greedy talons and walk it ourselves or we are doomed.

Hahaha I bet OP didn't think his history lesson would include all this.

Same here, take care of yourself user. Good talk.

Catholicism was more effective as a means of controlling the population.

It was the beginning of the "one world one government" idea. As Rome wanted to grow more multicultural they needed a religion where one people (of every race and creed) could worship one god, one god who didn't judge and allowed all kinds of degeneracy as long as you repented.

Of course people flocked to this god who forgave all sins.

This is a variant of proportionality fallacy: Yes there are based christians, yes there are pozzed heathens/pagans/… but the fact here on the far right you have a major divide of heathens and christians in societies that are either (a) christian or (b) irreligious and it doesn't take much brainpower to deduce that heathenry is inherently more right-wing/hierarchical than is christendom to be so vastly over-represented.

It's like the inverse of the JQ, When 2% of a given population are to be found massively represented in certain actions, is it (((just coincidence)))? When less than 5% of a given society is present in a certain movement (this one) does that not mean its character is inherently tied with the values of said movement?

Either the jews are just accidentally doing what they do and dindu nuffins, or heathenry by-and-large stands to the right of christendom which is why there is such an effort to subvert it. You cannot have your cake and eat it too on this line of reasoning.