What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/787326951920902144

web.archive.org/web/20161015235849/https:/twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/787326951920902144

Fuck you shills. I made the first reply.

bump for justice

I hope she's got HPV alongside the Parkinson's from muff diving.

Simply a joke or is he hinting at something else?

He's going to bring up her lesbian affairs. Hopefully it's something more than just Larry Nichols.

Hillary confirmed waging oral jihad on Huma's oasis?

It' Matt Drudge, so it's gotta be something big.

Dubs confirm it's true.

When will it release? Soon? never?

Next week is when counterattack begins.

requesting that one pic of her and that one muzzie coon bitch in a bed drawn by ben garrison

I think it's just a joke about her being a lezzo.

kek

If dubs, truth of Hillary diddling little girls gets released.

Most likely Drudge has O'Keefe's secret tapes that he needed CIA training, an 8 man team, and months and months of infiltration to acquire.

And Drudge is extremely legit he's the one responsible for the Monica Lewinsky scandal and Bubba getting impeached. It would make sense that he'd want to be the first one to break the story that will end the Clintons forever.

Man I'm sorry but that skinny arab bitch makes my dick hard.

What's happening?

He deletes all his tweets because he likes to be super mysterious and shit.

The only thing I could really see is if it was proof Chelsea isn't Bill's kid.

Remember Trump said, "I don't even think she's loyal to Bill" (smirk). "And why should she be, right?"

wouldn't that boost her support on the left and moderates?
muh first lesbo president and all that

Hillary's shakes and many other illnesses is brain damage caused by syphilis she caught from the ol' philanderin' Slick Willy
book it

Something to do with this?
http:// www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/15/new-fbi-files-contain-allegations-quid-pro-quo-in-clintons-emails.html

What if it was with Chelsea?

It's more about her hiding it. They're trying to get her to deny being a pussy eating dyke on live television, just like they have Trump denying that he touched a girl on an airplane.

Matt Drudge is legitimately one of our greatest allies.

He constantly highlights black on white crime and chimpouts

She was against gay marriage at one point so it would make her look like a sex traitor.

maybe she killed some of her lovers? lesbians are more likely to commit domestic violence.

Hail, brother.

Wake me up when the White Man takes a stand and actually has a country to call his own.

as libs love to point out the people most opposed to gay rights always turn out to be closeted homos

I have a bad feeling that the original version wasn't made for the purpose of surreal satire, but because some furfag wanted to jackoff to it.

It's called Hungary.

Please involve Huma.

some sick imagination.

You don't really think she had pneumonia?
Look up Michael Douglas and his throat cancer.

I don't want her to have cancer. That'll get her pity votes and stupid cancer survivors will identify with her. I want her to get healthy so she can live a long, long life behind bars.

maybe not consensually, but Bill has a way about him

I have to say, I dont think I understand him. really odd character.

re-rolling for kid diddler Hillary

I like the cut of your jib

And he's an ethnic Jew and a religious Jew.

I just don't fucking understand man.

Hungary is an explicit ethno-state under Victor Orban.

I'm very confused by him as well. Is he a legitimate Bobby Fischer tier good jew?

It's probably related to Corruption of Champions, or something.

That's the general perception but her hiding it goes beyond being a closet dyke. Her being exposed as a dyke would be a PR nightmare because, in no particular order:

Nothing to be confused about, just another a kike controlling the opposition.

I mean they do exist, I mean not everyone of an entire rare can be evil degenerate subversives.

Just like there's a couple niggers out there that can complete an ivy league STEM PHD without affirmative action.

that to me would be the worst thing that can come out of Hillary being outed. Thankfully for her though, the MSM will bury that part of it and just parade her around as the potential 1st lesbian female president.

You're not the only one.

Her (Huma Abedin's) terrorist connections have already been put out there, and the media let it slide.

That's been caught calling a crying DeRay a Faggot Nigger 20 times.

But Video+Audio is the most emotionally impactfull thing that you can release.

Do you think a transcript of the TrumpTapes would have nearly the same impact as the audio did?

Yep