POO POO PEPE

Hindu nationalists rally for Trump
A GOP Hindu coalition says nominee is for development, prosperity and tremendous job growth.

Your typical Trump rally this was not.

First there was the ritual Hindu fire, a yagna, which burned in his honour. Then there were the posters, standard Donald Trump head shots except for a touch of artistic interpretation: a tilak, the red dot symbolic of the spiritual third eye in Hindu culture, smudged on his forehead.

This celebration of Mr. Trump in New Delhi in May, and others like it in India this year, are the work of a small, devoted and increasingly visible faction of Hindu nationalists in India and the U.S. who see Mr. Trump as the embodiment of the cocksure, politically incorrect, strongman brand of politics they admire.

That some of Mr. Trump’s most passionate followers are Indian may seem, at first, somewhat strange, given how fond he is of scorning Asian countries where cheap labour saps demand for American workers. A poll on Asian-Americans’ political leanings conducted in August and September found that just 7 per cent of Indian-Americans said they would vote for Mr. Trump.

But, Mr. Trump has unwittingly fashioned a niche constituency in the overlap between the Indian right and the American right.

“There’s a lot of parallels there,” said Shalabh Kumar, founding chairman of the Republican Hindu Coalition. “Mr. Trump is all about development; prosperity; tremendous job growth. And at the same time, he recognises the need to control the borders.”

As one of Mr. Trump’s biggest Hindu financial backers, Mr. Kumar, who runs an electronics manufacturing company in Illinois and grew up in the state of Punjab, has helped organise a speech by the Republican nominee in Edison, New Jersey, at a concert on Saturday.

Mr. Trump may be largely indifferent to the reasons behind his Hindu loyalists’ fervour, but his most senior advisers are not. The campaign’s chief executive, Stephen K. Bannon, is a student of nationalist movements. Mr. Bannon is close to Nigel Farage, a central figure in Britain’s movement to leave the EU, and he is an admirer of India’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, a Hindu nationalist.

It may be pure coincidence that some of Mr. Trump’s words channel the nationalistic and, some argue, anti-Muslim sentiments that Mr. Modi stoked as he rose to power. But it is certainly not coincidental that many of Mr. Trump’s biggest Hindu supporters are also some of Mr. Modi’s most ardent backers.

Manu Bhagavan, who teaches South Asian history at Hunter College, said the Hindu nationalist movement in India and its devotees in the U.S. shared a belief that what was once pure and virtuous about Indian life has been tainted.

“They locate this in a grand Hindu past,” he said. “If you go before Muslims entered India, before all these foreigners came in and messed things up, Hindus could do this, Hindus could do that.” The response, Mr. Bhagavan said — whether in India, the U.S., Britain or any of the countries experiencing a convulsion of anti-globalism right now — is “let’s barricade ourselves in.”

[Full article below.]

archive.is/zP5KQ
nytimes.com/2016/10/15/us/politics/indian-americans-trump.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lightning_and_the_Sun
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/426.html
twitter.com/louisemensch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanuman
archive.is/9P72i
indiaonlinepages.com/population/muslim-population-in-india.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED POO IN LOOS

I hope that picture was not taken in the United States.

Whoa. Whoa! THE Sophie?

I imagine the janitorial staff was pissed and confused that the NJ Convention & Expo had shit on the floor and pristine loos at the end of the night. Poor Toilet Witch…she's never going to catch that rascal, Pajeet.

The world has become a very funny place this past year.

WTF

Well he's certainly more lightning than sun which is useful right now. If one day Trump comes out as a Hitlerist after a strong reversal of these times then he may be Kalki.

Here's the livestream, it's still going on right now.

this is so surreal

Interesting

I'm not 30 mins from there and that place is full of Pajeets. Entire stores/shopping centers are Indian owned.

lol

"Born in the USA" is actually an anti-American song, for any newfags around here.

Is that area better than ones with niggers or beaners?

You think Poos are going to be aware of that?

thank you pajeet

It played at Trump rallies before

Yeah I know. Just be aware of the subversiveness of the jews. Bruce Springsteen is a jew after all.

It was, New Jersey.

So is a lot of (((American Rock n' Roll))) but I think it's time we culturally appropriated it

I'd have to say yes. Indians have strong families and tend to stick together quite well. Virtually no chance of race mixing with Whites. They might not be the cleanest people, but they commit virtually no violent crime, unlike Blacks and Hispanics. You don't have to worry about getting robbed or attacked by an Indian. Many of them are also either doctors or IT people.

I'd prefer it was White-only of coarse, but we can make honest comparisons between non-Whites.

Pick one.

I'm in this state, and it's only ~55% (if that) White now, sadly..

bluegrass and country is the true american music

Ok fuck it.

There is something to this Hindu thing and Trump. When I began meditating in 2009, some weird shit started happening to me. I would enter into strange states, where my body would involuntarily dance around the room like some Hindu dancer or something. I am fully conscious when this happens, but the body acts on its own.

So esoteric Trumpism is coming I guess.

Ignore the bs about job growth and prosperity. Truth is Muslims have droven India into the ground and Hindus would love nothing more than to see them gone from the face of the Earth.

t. Poo in loo immigrant

I am at a loss for words.

How long did it take for you to get used to the idea of using toilets, user?

The whole world wishes for rebab kemoval.

absolutely based

That's called possession user. Don't do that.

I'm fucking dying

lol

lewd

I used to spend time in places like the one describes. Imagine the following traits.

t. a poo mongrel

I still haven't. :^)

Don't Indians hate Muslims more than anything in the world?

where the fuck he has the energy? i was listening what he said, and I was trying to think ahead what he would say, after 10 minutes I just got exhausted, could not think of anything anymore. I would block in front of the crowd if I was Trump..

Depends on which ones. Whites aren't the only humans who have cucks.

Are there really cucks in third world countries? I can easily see them in first world non-white countries but do they really exist in the third world?

KEK WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

POO POO PEE PEE

PRAISE KEK

no

Don't do that user, they will take over your body permanently and turn your neighborhood into the first designated shitting street of America.

I can't read or think about India without also thinking of poo.

Even when I see attractive Indian women such as pic related I think of street shitting.

I bet that hall will stink for weeks

Sounds like you've got nothin' but poo in your brain, user

WEW TRUMP AT A POO IN LOO RALLY
What universe am i in?

Are Indians honorary Aryans
Their caste system is pretty based

Oh shit fam they are doing their poo ritual.

The election is over, Trump won.

True. But if nothing else, it's a funny meme.

Some of them are still Aryan and even have green/blue eyes.

Dravidians however, are subhumans.

All of Bengal and most of northwest India is cucked beyond redemption.

I'd watch her shit in the street.

Indians/Hindus are pretty based from what I've seen. I had a friend in high school who just came from India, and he hated Muzzies with passion. He said that Muslims in India are worse than blacks in America.

north pajeets are genetically caucasian, it's the south paki rapebabies we need to kill

Poo revolution now
The only thing that will be in the loos are the leftists

No user, it's the white pajeets that are the rape babies.

CONGRATULATIONS
Shitposting skills reached Level 10!
Shit Magic Level 1 acquired!

ZOG FEARS THE FROG

CHECK'D AND PRAISE KEK

Top Kek.

Pee Pee Loo Loo

Holy Shit.

we're reaching memetic magic levels that shouldn't even be possible

This book is a fuckin trip fam. Thanks.
heroic of all our Men “against Time” — Adolf Hitler — will survive, at least
in songs and symbols, in that long Age of earthly Perfection which “Kalki,”
the last One, is to open. We like to hope that the Lords of the new Timecycle,
men of his own blood and faith, will render him divine honours,

What the fuck does this book actually exist?

I thought it was a meme.

fuck off

No it does not, Satan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lightning_and_the_Sun

Wait until you find out about Serrano.

More info about pic 4?

Don't japs have fair skin though?

Get the fuck out of our white country, you disgusting shitskin invader. You are not welcome

Hindus are like hindus…smart

Consider it a right wing death holiday. He stays to help us kill leftists and Jews and then goes back to his homeland of poopistan with many happy memories.

I thought the op pic was shooped. Holy smokes.

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf

the Man against Time;
the greatest European of all times;
both Sun and Lightning:
ADOLF HITLER,
as a tribute of unfailing love and loyalty, for ever and ever.

Don't count your poos before they've hatched. Remember that Jews love poo and Trumpoos or not, we should be vigilant against poo loving poos and Jews trying to penetrate and poo-poo the Trumpoos.

That's just the prevalence of one allele that's linked to skin colour, not an actual representation of skin colour itself.

Based loos. I like the shirt in #1

wtf fam, I love Hindus now…

Pajeet the Hindu has nearly as much reason to hate the goatfucker as we do. As do the Buddhist.

I accept this dot poo meme magic.

Yeah. Over 80 million Hindus were exterminated over the course of 700 years by the Turkic-Islamic conquest, and that too mostly because of race traitors.

Europeans aren't Aryan, they're European. Aryan is a Vedic term probably originating in the Indus Valley Civilization somewhere in Haryana. So Aryans are Vedic people that follow the Vedic codes, and conduct themselves in accord with Dharma. It never was a genetic term. Personally I think it would be healthier for the sake of preventing an identity crisis that Europeans accept who they are without trying to use a foreign word to describe themselves.

The Indus Civilization is pre-Vedic.

I know hindus go trump, and select muslims the ones who fleed decades ago from their hellholes go trump, but what about sikhs?

Its like the lighting that striked Vativan after Francisco was elected.

This shit is serious, repent and stop going to pooism.

*Vatican

Sorry for tipping.

That's what the leftist historians in India say, but generally it's highly doubtful as the Vedas themselves talk about not just Kings, and Kingdoms in the region, but also refer to geographical areas that coincide with the timing of IVC. For example reference to the Saraswati river, which couldn't possibly be known if current estimates of the origin of the Vedas are accepted.

Not mention the complete lack of foreign geography in it.

My guess is that the Vedas were compiled after the IVC collapsed due to natural disasters by the priesthood as to preserve the culture in times of upheaval. Just as Christian monks, and monasteries preserved Roman culture, especially people like St. Augustine.

I’ve said it once and I will say it again, whilst I a firm Ethno Nationalist, Indians are our allies more so than probably any other Asian people.

Yes they take advantage of loose immigration law and yes they act with racial nepotism once they have become successful off of such laws and policies and there joke of an enforcement effort.

Having said that they are underrepresented in welfare payments. Hindu’s and Sikh’s do not disrespect or pervert host cultures nor do they attempt to undermine the host’s religion.

Indians more so than any other Asian people engage in existing political structure and lean right, in the case of Sikh’s they lean quite far right. Unlike most migrant groups they are happy to adopt civic nationalism, celebrating the host culture to some extent.

Most importantly they understand the threat if Islam, they know better than European peoples that Islam will destroy them if allowed and as such have far less of a problem supporting Anti Islamic policy.

No there isn’t any reason to allow them to migrate over in large numbers but since they already have they should be utilized as allies rather than ignored.

This applies to Hindu’s and Sikhs, Indian Muslims are obviously a threat as they will ally with more aggressive breeds of Muslim when push comes to shove.

If they knew.

DO you want to shit in toilet like cat or shit in street like man?

Nice trips, and you're not wrong. Two of my best friends in high school were Gujarati indian - they were born here but their parents had emigrated. Got to know their families and extended familes well. They were really good people. The women are high-maintenance but they are dedicated to their families and raise their children well.

Dammit, we may have memed Pepe back from the netherworld but should of left Poopoo out.

The loos are giving their poopoo power to kek. It makes us stronger. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

They should still go back. All this means is that they return with full honors and with good will instead of being dropped from helicopters.

Wish the hardback book wasn't over 100 bucks. I'd really like to read it, but can't get into electronic copies.

That would be a great shirt to wear in certain parts of NYC and Jersey. Very efficient way to spread jew fear.

I don't have the Golden Cord, but here's The Ultimate Avatar.

Shit I totally forgot how to crosspost.

Apparently someone beat me to it.

8ch.net/pdfs/res/426.html

This allied with the fact that the Hindu swastika still manages to triggers kikes, there is only smugness.

I've got the PDF, user. Thank you. I was saying I can't read non-physical books, unfortunately. If you happen to know where to get a copy that's not incredibly expensive, that'd be great though.

I don’t know any Indians in my country but I know some Indians in India and have visited them and vice versa. I was treated very well in India and not in the false way white people often are as their tourism money is desired, I was treated genuinely kindly. My impression of them as a friendly warm people did not waver over several weeks.

Something I would like to add is that here in Bongland we hear a lot about gang rapes that take place in India from our media. These rapes are committed by tribal groups and the Hindus are furious about them, also shamed by them. I saw one of the police chiefs who worked on one of the cases torn apart by a furious newscaster for not working fast enough.

I couldn’t help but think of how much angrier and open the Indians were about these incidents than the British were allowed to be about the horrendous gang rapes that take place by Muslims here. People seldom dare express a strong opinion on the matter and newscasters would be struck off immediately if they ever got heated in defense of the victims.

Still, they should stay in their own homelands. It is unfair for the west to coax away the high value individuals when there is nothing wrong with their own. It’s poor but decent.

Holy kek, that bitch is coming unhinged.
twitter.com/louisemensch

So was Yankee Doodle Dandy, look how that turned out.

I can actually confirm that historically Indians despise muslims with a passion because of what the muslims did to them

2012:
Romney: Russia is our number one geopolitical foe.
Leftists: Hahahaha. WTF you crazy warmongering neocon!

2016:
Trump: I don't know Putin, but maybe we could work together and beat ISIS?
Leftists: ARG! RUSSIAN SHILL DETECTED! PUTIN IS MANIPULATING THE ELECTION! ALL TRAITORS MUST DIE! NUKE RUSSIA NOW! THEY HATE GAYS!

Girls on 2nd pic are not bad

When Modi purges the Muzzies I'd be happy to.

(checked)
Confirmed for poo's assisting us in causing Hillary to shit her pants on live television in the 3rd debate.

RELEASE THE TACTICAL POO IN LOO MEMES

With pleasure.

Putinbot? The bint is insane.

It's like they want to kick themselves out of the country, good show.

What the fuck is this cunt's problem?

She's about as light as the guy in that picture and not the nigger in the back there.

Which one of you did this?

I know, I need to edit that drawing.

here

Last I heard the poointheloos were worshiping him as an avatar of Hindu monkey god Hanuman

Some of the titles of Hanuman
Manojavam, the one who is swift as mind
Maarutatulyavegam, the one who has a speed equal to the wind God
Jitendriyam, the one who has complete control of his senses
Buddhimataamvarishtham, the one who is most senior among intellectuals
Atulita Bala Dhaamam, the one who is the repository of incomparable strength.
Hemshailaabha Deham, the one whose body resembles a golden mountain.
Danujvana Krushanum, the one who is the destroyer of forces of demons.
Gyaaninaam Agraganyam, the one who is considered foremost among knowledgeable beings.
Sakala Guna Nidhaanam, the one who is the repository of all the virtues and good qualities.
Sankata Mochana, the one who liberates from dangers

He is described as

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanuman

In the year of the fire monkey isn't it strangely poetic that savages worship Trump as the virtuous, wise, truth saying, demon slaying, noble hero Monkey God?

i'd fuck 'em

Probably back to smoking crack

Embrace Hindus at your peril.

Reminder
archive.is/9P72i

>>>/islam/

The only indian I know married a german.

TRUST A POO
DIE IN A SHITHOLE

WE'RE GOING BACK TO HAVING BOOK THREADS AFTER THE ELECTIONS, NEWFAGS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

I hope we get SpaceElevator threads again. Those were max comfy. Also Fat Shaming Fridays.

Educate yourself, user. We cannot trust them.

Well let's see

Yes

We should start investigating more connections and associations between trump and other ancient religious figures. It's entirely possible his coming was foretold all across the planet at different times.

Fuck off faggot

Please, never start pooing in the loo India

Good, all christcucks must hang.

I didnt expect this at all. Trump is truly bringing people together to stop the kikes. Fucking hell.

All of that kike promoted "diversity" and "multiculturalism" is backfiring badly.
Its funny when even these people are more aware about what is at stake than a average lefty/liberal/hilldog.

you might have a brain tumour.

Go get it checked by a doctor user, hurry

are you going to go full nuclear? Never go full nuclear, user.

I know exactly what the smell in that room in the first pic is like. Every week. Every single week I have EE classes in the same room as a CS class. There are no white people in the CS classes, it's all Indians or Muslims.

The smell. The smell is so thick. It's not just curry, it's straight curry+BO. They can't be showing regularly. Even Africans bathe often enough to remove the BO smell.

I TELL YOU THOSE FISHES AND FISHERMEN ALL SHIT IN THE OPEN

Actually most ships have Privies. A nice little closet with a seat you can use. The refuse get's dumped into the ocean, but at least you don't got to swing your ass over the side of the deck.

I like this.

I'm a eurofag mind you. What I think is happening is that on some basic religious level Indians (especially those living in the West) realized that the prophecies and things said in the Vedas are unfolding before our very eyes. Those among them wise enough to recognize this and who posess the necessary spiritual qualities are now supporting Trump because they see his value and the implications of him being the president.

A similar thing is happening to US blacks. Those who support Trump are obviously a higher type or person compared to the average dindu.

What we are witnessing is the drawing up of people who support Truth, Absolute God. A kind of differentiating between people, or as the Bible puts it the separation of wheat from the chaff. It truly seems God is active among all the nations. It seems it was always His plan to show Himself to humanity in different forms, and that He intentionally established the races. And now He's helping everyone from the black man to the white man, to all who have Him in their minds and hearts.

This also means that the endtimes are upon us.

Thinking back on my childhood, it's probably the first redpill I took.

whatever christcuck, just stay out of the way when we impose eugenics programs.

You haven't understood an iota of what I said.

I guess the Trumpence = Trumpet part was right.
With the sense that (((they))) are a bunch of satanists and materialists fuckfaces aggregating people with the "multiculturalism" facade for easy global control, it makes even more sense.
Hence the rise of Nationalism along conservative values worldwide to counter such sinister plans.

Yes. But this increasingly feels like we've moved way beyond politics and entered into a fundamental Good vs Evil cosmic struggle.

I was always like this.
The (((enemy))) assumes various forms for a single end.

Kill yourself you shitskin leech

sage

Fuck… I live 5 minutes from were he was and knew nothing about.

What the fuck, I'm a #CruzMissle now.

Gone forever after he figured out that transjewmanism was just a way for kikes to get the human-animal hybrid fuckslaves they've always wanted.

Not even MLP fandoms made me cringe more than that. What the fuck man, I seriously didn't know this was a legit argument.

But liked discussing shit like new forms of space travel and what that would mean for the White race.

That's pretty disappointing news to be honest, fampai.

Poo in Loo are your friends, they fight in memetic combat for God Emperor.

Latin America is filled with SJWs

Legal foreigners are way more leaning to the right than the left, for obvious reasons. These are the guys who respect a country's constitution and immigration laws to lawfully enter and be part of the country's workforce. They pay taxes and just want to make their family thrive with the country. The problem comes when the gov't wants to bring more people than the country will absorb.

Do any of you think that illegal immigration would be that much of a problem if 2/3 of those illegals were, instead, compromised of the same population who legally immigrated? Yes, those 1/3 would still be a nuisance, but not even close. Yes, I still agree that substituting locals for immigrants to reduce corporate costs is something bad, but if the gov't would enforce the law and curb this, it would simply become a non-issue.

Latin America as a whole is way more leaning to the left than the right. But legal immigrants are much less leaning to the left. Those who have enough money and condition to pass throughout all the legal process to legally immigrate are much less likely to be on welfare, for instance.

I've had this experience with Mexicans. Mexicans are some of the most disgusting people on the planet, on so many levels.

I want you to kill yourself, Dilbert.

One thing America does not need is more Indians.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler writes that when people of corrupted Aryan blood meet people of pure Aryan blood, the corrupted ones start to align and follow the pure ones ways and customs because, instinctually, they know it is right. This little fiasco on the Hudson gives some credence to Hitler's aryan blood thesis and perhaps the way forward agter total aryan victory. Instinctually, their corrupted aryan blood knows Trump is right, they dont have a deeper understanding and if left totally to their own devices it would devolve into a cargo cult. Worse still, when corrupted and pure aryans lives in proximity, the pure aryan blood will be corrupted leading to the loss of aryan spirit among the corrupted peoples. But in this age of mass communication, peoples do not have to mix physically to share values and customs, it can be done in mass media, like movies. When the whitehomeland is secured, pushing aryan propaganda around the globe will be the best way to maintain global white supremacy.

I swear, current year keeps getting better and better.

Where were you were ancient shit magicians joined hands with Holla Forums to usher the Imperium in a wave of diarrhea?

indiaonlinepages.com/population/muslim-population-in-india.html

Pakis are north of India. Just Muslim.

top fucking lel

Yes we do. Leagues above any other groups. Unfortunately, they have enough numbers of converts in India to claim they have familial ties to land and can't be forcefully deported. But they don't get an easy time from Indian patriots who see mudslimes for the vermin they are.

Trying to derail the thread?

how rich

they can train to remove kebab and be sent back to their homeland as liberators

Yes, but the backslash is getting intense with lots of anger against pozz, left leaning groups and traitors.
Hues already want to elect a Nationalist president with military background, that the lugenpress dared to call the "brazilian Trump" for saying mean things, not eating the dindun, cultural marxism and Human Right bullshit.
This phenomenon is happening in countries were the pozz process wasnt complete.
Its funny when the lungenpress still gets surprised when their examples of "diversity" wants to go back to Nationalism and conservator values.
Most want Trump, since they know that Hillay's US will fill their countries with "democracy" and enable puppet presidents.

I always heard it as a song about the plight of veterans, not really anti-american

What?

Top kek.