I stumbled upon this article which aroused my curiosity about Richard Spencer's background:

I stumbled upon this article which aroused my curiosity about Richard Spencer's background: archive.is/AMGlc

Am I late to the party on this one? Did everyone already know little Richie's wife is a Russian-transplant who works for Alexander Dugin?
Richard started appearing on RT in 2011, which is interesting timing since he and Nina first appeared in photos together a year before (proof: archive.is/Y1oRm). In the interview, he gives his reaction to the death of Osama bin Laden (youtube.com/watch?v=UjdWFEavAuc). He appeared again in 2013 to give his "expert" opinion on Russia/US relations (youtube.com/watch?v=dTKw7CD9v6Q). He's been appearing more frequently lately.

What the fuck exactly qualifies this faggot to speak on RT if not for behind the scenes string pulling?
It puts into context WHY Richard Spencer was imprisoned in Hungary and BANNED from the entire European Union by BASED Victor Orban. Dugin was scheduled to attend the event with him. Reviewing Richie's talks and articles, Dugin's political influence is clear as day. Research him and his 4th political theory or National Bolshevism if you don't know about Dugin.

It raises even more questions about the super sekrit club Phalanx pyramid scheme leak. Could they possibly be related? I mean, why does this faggot charge $1300 to attend his NPI conference with "private access to a private dining room" for extra shekels? Why is NPI headquartered at his $3 million home where he lives with Nina?

Richard and Nina making money from NPI/Radix book: radixjournal.com/books/martin-heidegger-the-philosophy-of-another-beginning
Nina's blog on Russia, Eurasia, meta-and-geo-politics, culture: archive.is/UVJ5P
Nina's earliest post on said board, one of MANY translations of Alexander Dugin into English: archive.is/KWkQS
Nina's contributions to the Espionage History Archive (appear to be the exact articles from her blog): archive.is/LLdEE
Nina's Twitter feed: archive.is/xduq8
Nina's Instagram: instagram.com/ninakouprianova/

If I am a faggot, please sage. Also FUCK ALL TRS SHILLS. Pic is Nina and Richie in 2012 complete with dogs and snow

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hahAS
archive.is/S6OYY
archive.is/nl0i5
archive.fo/4GOq8
archive.fo/WnhOG
ropeculture.org/2016/09/24/altright-press-conference-recap/
archive.is/EYvps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, this has been common knowledge since the arrest.

Okay thanks. Wasn't aware. Sage away

Well they're definitely with each other, don't know about married. They both went to Japan a few weeks back. I don't fully trust him. He's strange.

I thought Spencer is a homo?

Wow, I can barely tell his natsoc traditional trans-QT GF is man.

Yeah I don't know, the guy's gay and weird.

ya Spencer's pretty weird, but the stuff he does is also quite valuable to the movement so idgaf

he and nina are married and have a kid - he was on the fatherland

she's probably crazy or something and I wouldn't trust Spencer on policy/opinions but again Radix/NPI serve a valuable function

Did you come here fresh from /reddit/ or are you one of those TRS cucks?

What does this mean?

IMO he's just another awkward autistic fuck like a lot of the rank-and-file spergs in the movement
but that just makes him good at autistically organizing

probably not actually gay
no woman with tits that big is a tranny

No, just a faggot. I think he doesn't actually like dudes.

kek

fascist dad podcast

One of the few good TRS podcasts.

There are a lot of "alt-right" types that areā€¦ interesting, to say the least. The sheer number of people who come and go, start shit, get popular, get compromised or exposed, and then disappear forever. I can't even put a number to the amount of people involved in WN/alt-right/whatever who either disappeared when I wasn't paying attention, or burnt up in some drama or intrigue. People are sharing their intimate beliefs and ideas one day, and end up being something very bad the next.

I just want to preserve traditions, nations, cultures, and my race. I want globalism and liberalism to be defeated, but it's so hard to find people you can trust. I'm just counting on Kek and Trump to deliver us. I will fight for them in a civil war/SHTF scenario, even if I must do so as a lone operator.

a lot of the guys I know who actually get shit done IRL met/network at NPI

There's always one guy you can count on

She's his beard.

Other than holding over-priced conferences where nobody names the jew, what does he do?

Isn't surprising, Radix comments have always been full of Dugin shills. Also explains why Dickie doesn't think race mixing is a problem.

yeah about 50% of the WNs I've met in person are gross spergs

there's some pretty clear groupings
- gross autistic chan kiddies who nevertheless have enthusiasm and do shit
- gross autistic 30+ oldfags who don't do shit
- Swole exmilitary dudes who do the bulk of the organization/acticvism/IRL work
- skinheads (usually gross)

Holla Forumss have been openly shilled for years by the ruskies. I don't believe Russia wants nationalists to take over her adversaries for the benefit of peace. More likely the AR is useful to trip up America into a civil war position which Russia, China and Iran will take full advantage of by fully punishing any strategic failure.

You're a retard. Kys.

You seem pretty fucking autistic yourself tbh.

You'd probably be better off on the TRS forum.

He's a fag. People need to just shut him out. He isn't us and isn't useful to out movement.

Orban isn't based. He's an EU shill and only allowed to have any power because he holds back jobbik.

what's the problem friendo?

Where the fuck did this faggot come from? You sound like a teenager, I take it you're a twink from Dickies Phalanx?

So Russia is our ally then.

I remember Nina replied to someone on twitter saying the deaths from communism are alleged.

Jobbik are hardly better, they're fucking Turanists.

What function is that?

#triggered

as I said earlier, networking

nobody I've talked to gives a fuck about Spencer or the speakers

Shilling for Russia/against Ukraine

Orban is pro-EU and has no problem with immigration as long as the niggers are spread around evenly. He only airs right-wing talking points in order to prevent Jobbik from gaining power.

It was an attempt to get rich people to sponsor the movement, knowing they'd be reluctant to associate with fascists publicly.

I wouldn't be surprised if he works for Russia, but I also wouldn't care. He writes some good articles and helps different groups within the right network.

Literally nothing has gotten done "IRL" by "the movement." Because anyone who attended NPI was a worthless fag in the first place.

Networking with alt-right fags gets you nowhere m8.

Wat? Ukraine has nothing to do with anything. In relation to the USA, if Russia is truly trying to foment civil war here, then they are our allies. That's all that matters. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Ukraine or Crimea or any of that bullshit.

To be fair, Stalin wasn't as much to blame as the kikes who were actually running the government.

No, these countries may choose to:

- Punish western weakness globally by creating anti-western alliances and trade deals
- Use this new coercive power to enforce a new hegemony, and
- Prolong our domestic conflicts indefinitely

Civil war is just about a necessary thing domestically for America at this point, but realize how utterly diminished she would be abroad.

so what exactly are you doing to help the white race?

shitposting in an ideologically pure manner?

Articles like these illustrate pretty well whose side they're on:
radixjournal.com/blog/2014/2/26/ukraine-has-a-place-for-all

I think part of the problem is that for those of us who have embraced traditionalism, how many actually came from a traditionalist background?

I was born into the very heart of this liberal swamp and only because I fully comprehended the nihilism at its core did I come to understand the virtue of traditionalism. I'm a fucking hikkikomori grinding away at a career as a pulp fiction writer in the hopes of inspiring heroic values, no one is ever going to mistake me for an ethnonationalist (at least in a way for which I don't have plausible deniability) and that includes other reactionaries. I don't match up to those standards, but I'll still fight for the civilization which should exist even if I don't have a place in it. Isn't that the fantasy they wanted to guilt me into having anyway, being purged by a more righteous society?

Is that you, mannchild?

And just to get it out of the wat, "awyattmann" the TRS autist isn't A. Wyatt Mann the cartoonist.

That's a good thing, dumbass. Destruction of America is necessary if there is to be any future for the white race. You can save Judeo-America or you can save the race, but you can't do both because America is the antithesis of Western civilization and the enemy of all European descended people on earth.

wtf, I love shitskins now, and I want all of them in my country

haha no

not that me saying that proves anything

He's sort of right though
Holla Forums is mostly good for esoteric happenings/news

4/pol is pretty shit
the shilling is so thick it's hard to find anything interesting

how about working to match those standards?

won't you be deeply unsatisfied unless your life and accomplishments conform (even if in a work-in-progress way) to your ideology?

Spencer doesn't get European politics and thinks Europe would be stronger as a unified state. That doesn't mean he's pro-shitskin.

Yes, it's literally a million times more helpful than any of the "IRL" crap you idiots do.

Lol, how so? What have you personally done?

Is your autism why you're so bad at lying?

You don't understand the point. USA's fatal destiny is not pertinent. What is going to happen to the political and military power of American whites?

Spencer doesn't even get US politics. He's only a "face of the movement" because he has a huge trust fund.

Why are Spencer threads full of you faggots? Can I take a guess?

Make up your mind shills.

oh shit its da fedz comin to get u!

give real life a try sometime
seriously - you might enjoy it more than you think

That has a lot to do with it, but the main reason is that the jewish press made him it.

Is his wife a dude?

WHAT'S GOING ON?

I see one of the awakened masters is posting. All that must be said of America is that it was founded by merchants. The Constitution forbids the establishment of titled nobility, but not usury. Republicanism is folly as it rejects the natural hierarchy upon which civilization rests. It is management of all the castes which defined the success of Europeans over the imbalanced societies of the lesser races.

I'd be willing to work to match those standards, but such a thing is impossible without a volk. I am isolated without mentors or peers, and beyond that I don't have such a thing as pride. The common liberal merely embraces nihilism politically, but I explored it philosophically at their own behest. I threw away my humanity and obtained the truth. My only mission is to alter this world to prevent the circumstances which led to my own arising from coalescing once more, my experience isn't something which should be repeated. I'm not a disciplined son of traditionalism, I am a malevolent wraith of modernity. I am stained to my very core and a restored society has no need of such a thing. I won't beg for a place in the better world just because that's the side I'm on, to do so would be a betrayal of the ideal. I'll face the noose with a smile if I get to hang amidst a forest of traitors.

And you're outed, try harder next time

He might legitemtly be a russian plant almost every other nationalist is. That being said IDGAF

The killing everyone was most of the problem though

ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA
ALT RIGHT FAGGOT MAFIA

I don't even care that much for Spencer and neither do most people I know IRL, I just think it's funny that you have so much disdain for IRL work and that you assume that it's an either/or thing. For instance, I'm part of an IRL group with about 10 members and we are focused on sharing skills and comradery, but I'm also producing a segment for a WN podcast. There, come and get me Alphabet Soup! Seriously dude, I'm not saying don't be cautious, but be realistic that ZOG will just make shit up if they really want to get you.

Triggering NEETsocs on Holla Forums

Ironically, most of Natt's fanboys are gay. Zeiger's gay too, btw.

You have to admit in that pic he is kind of cute..

looks welsh tbh

Ukrainian village girl

Richard, pls

you did this to yourselves

I wish he was a Russian agent, then he wouldn't promote faggotry as implicit white identity.

Where was this written? Is there a comments section? Has this degenerate fag been gassed yet?

christ dude just listen to yourself
i guarantee you are not actually that big of a sorry-ass faggot

lift some weights
fuck some bitches
its not complicated

get out and meet some WN/altright/fascist people IRL (yes, using TRS or /meadehall/ or whatever you have to in order to find them)
it's not hard once you stop giving a fuck about "le feds" paranoid retard bullshit

I'm in SoCal and there's at least 40 ppl in our local group
we meet up for hikes, bbqs, sparring, activism, public speaking club, all kinds of shit

There is a volk out there if you actually look for it

stop whining about nihilism and pull yourself together

Yeah, because Russians agents have never worked to undermine the entirety of white Western culture.

I know, the "lol ur just a looser bc ur saying things onine" routine has been done to death. it's like jimmy kimmel with the 400 pound hacker sketch, it's just cringe-worthy at this point.

Wait a minute. So you're telling me that this bullshit called the "alt-right" which those faggots try to include us in, is actually another form of Bolshevism passing off as being the opposite of social justice (another bolshevik element)? Would make sense as to why those faggots under that label are so tolerating of degeneracy, in particular of faggotry. It truly is an attempt of co-option of the white nationalist movement and of what Holla Forums stands for if you look at it from that angle.

of course it goes without saying to use your opsec though

use a pseudonym until you get to know ppl better

NEVER advocate violence

etc

common sense shit

That's twitter you tard. He came on here of all places and people told him to cut the shit because he was making us look bad so he did, deleted his account and stopped calling himself "tradgrace".

maybe with Spencer and his fag buddies but most people that call themselves alt-right that I've interacted with hate fags and are also Holla Forums

She's not that bad.

know what else is cringeworthy?

being a limp-dick faggot who's afraid of doing anything real

Yet they are lead astray by false prophets who are either part of the Spencer clique or get influenced by them. Encourage all those to dump the label, like most on Holla Forums have been doing for months.

So many teenagers calling Spencer "weird". If you aren't CTR or FBI, how fucking low IQ are you that you can't understand his point of view? Have you listened to the guy?

He's one of the few that understands you can't just start wearing SS uniforms again, but you've got to look forward to a different future and imagine different avenues of achieving it. Hitler did what he did. We can look at him through whatever lens we like, but if you really want to stop this globalist narrative, you're going to have to figure it out in terms of current norms and values rather than fapping to a day when the Tiger IV rampages NYC. That's fucking stupid.

thesse here are losers, it's not like they would go on the street and wear SS uniforms, but expect others to do it while they fap to anime

dude don't even bother

Spencer is a leftist

Except Spencer has never positively articulated a future.

Oh please

wew

Yeah, I did. It's just 3rd Position restated +1 because Russians aren't going to admit that Hitler was right. The entire basis of the paradigm planet earth is operating under is "Hitler wuz evulll". The people running the world blew NS Germany to hell, and 70 years later you've still got idiots thinking all the kikery going on has something to do with "natzeees".

Also, I figured the "jewtin" threads by people who weren't even alive during the cold war would dry up now that it's obvious that the kikes are shilling for WW3 w/Russia. Guess not.

>>>/britpol/

Don't use these matzo balls tactics here

actually it's >>>/brit/ these days, the /britpol/ mod was too absentee.

going to all that effort to click on on the Do Not Bump button.

Yes he totally has. Go listen to his shit. An ethnostate is not unachievable, nor is it socially immoral even by todays standards if you look at Israel as an example. Israel is absolutely an ethnostate. They found a way to achieve it. Others can do it, too, but it means you've got to start thinking forward with planning and forethought. You need to abandon what wasā€¦ in favor of what will be. Set a goal and find means to achieve. Do you really want Israel to be the only ethnostate that exists? Do you really want the rest of us to be a muddled bullshit pool of whatever? All our cultures lost and turned into McDonalds? Rule of law disbanded for Sharia?

Spencer doesn't want an ethnostate. He claims he does, but whenever anyone actually puts forth policies that would bring it about, he says they're too extreme or unworkable.

The rest of your post is irrelevant nonsense, given where we are.

That's a woman talking imo.

Stop posting at any time friendo.

Stop punching right u fags. Time for that is when there is nothing in the left to punch. That's why libtards win - the liberal democrats never hit the actual commies and vice versa - they are all attacking right.
If you don't agree with a group that is right, fine, don't associate with them - do better.

Richard is a leftist. If anything, he should shut the fuck up and stop counter-signalling, not us.

You stink of (((TRS))) faggotry

We're punching left.

Richard also refuses to name the Jew. Both he and Mr Amren essentially said at the alt-right press conference that if jews identify as Europeanz, they are welcome to the "alt-right".

Righton.net is another ZIO Russian/RT think tank that poses as a white nationalist group yet shills for (((fractional reserve central banking))) and (((russia))). Many of the writers are kikes (one from these Swedish press) well.

Do you spergs think everything from TRS is shilling?

Same in my experience, and the more we identify as "alt-right" in our outreach, like on twatter & faceberg, the more "alt-right" will be associated with our views.

He actually does name the Jew, but he always does it in a cucky way.

If I put on makeup, grew out my hair, and used a snapchat filter I could look pretty cute too.
Would you fuck me, user?

He named the Jew at the press conference and explicitly stated that they were not European.
I find him to be adequately based considering he actually puts his name and face out there, organizes IRL meet-ups, etc.
Not that I think he should be a leader of a serious movement, but we can't all be anonymous trolls forever.

Russian women dying their hair black is the equivalent of our retarded sluts dying theirs blue, red or purple.

Keep this analogy in mind when dating russian/ukrainian waifus. The good ones love their natural hair color while the slutty ones (depending on their political alignment) go wild.

Pictures related are examples. The natural, the more right-wing.

so wtf do you want to do then, friendo? dick around on an image board forever? great fucking input. I'm glad you responded and didn't kill yourself.

Israel only exists because acts of terror and violence carried out by its founders. It didn't do it using existing power structures. We have no reason not to expect the same.

Soundsā€¦ fishy

So, what the fuck do you want? Figure it out. The point is, it can be done. We know Israel exists as an ethnostate. Get at creating another one or stfu and kys. Spencer is at least putting himself out there and talking about making one.

So "Alt-Right" is more Bolshevism which explains the big tent shit among other things.

Pan-European idenentity, the way Spencer wet dreams about it, is a cancer that can lead to the death of every cultures of Europe, favoring instead a big white amorphous blob like the new world was originally planned. It is a direct threat to every European country's sovereignty and individuality. We all know what a blob without a distinct culture leads to, look at the US currently.

If you TRS goys know what's good for you, you'll drop Richard before he mires your alt-right movement.
But honestly, I don't give a fuck because you all think you're the vanguard of the momentum Holla Forums created. You're a bunch of faggots who showed up late to the party and think they're now hosting it. You try to own our successes.
And you don't appear to realize that Richard, your de facto leader, has ties to National Bolshevism, an ideology in conflict with Western nationalism. We won't permit your big tent ideology to swallow our national sovereignty and identities, you fucking snakes

Pan Europeanism is anti-nationalism

So the nationalists kicked him out

Obligatory link to Richard's PHALANX pyramid scheme: archive.is/hahAS

Pic related; the price tiers for his secret club

Right, he's talking a lot about tons of different things, but his political instincts are absolutely abysmal and he shits on actual nationalists. He called ethnonationalist hobbits.

Richard can't even coherently explain what he wants. Pan-Europeanism would fail like the EU will even if it is explicitly pro-white.

when i think of richard spencer ij ust think of that terrible alt right logo
so funny

R looks like schlomo too

A book deal.

Richard is a closeted faggot, how people can continue to claim he is not when it's so obvious is beyond me.

Nah he probably likes getting pooped on or something like that. Normal faggotry would be too mundane for someone like him.

Really? NAME ONE THING that is, 'quite valuable' that he's done.

You have no proof that he's married.

I'll go a step further and say, I don't think it's his real name and I don't think he lives in Montana.

He's clearly a faggot. No man, not even some 'nu-male' makes the comments he has. A beta cuck is indifferent, this guy is downright advocating for dick sucks.

So with that being clear, the money situation is what's interesting. On one hand, some supposed manison and the other, a greasy little scam on his website.

His followers are all teenage boys and that fits with the basicbitch CULT techniques in use. If you're one of those, you might want to ask yourself why no one who matters, is respected, vouches for this guy or even has a good word to say.

It all reaks of FBI/Homeland security.

50% of

He definitely lives in Whitefish because the town, led by a rabbi (no joke), wanted him out. archive.is/S6OYY He lives with his mom and dad. They moved there in 2010

she's Georgian - source is her twitter but don't have it on hand

they seem to be married. their social media photos appear to be of whitefish. nina regularly posts photos of her surroundings being a photographer

what was that fags name? crusader?
what happened to that guy
thought he went to prison?

and they're going right into the fucking bog

indeed. his (and presumably nina's) address in whitefish montana has been registered by FIVE companies including "Alternative Right" in February 2010
archive.is/nl0i5

stick a gun barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger faggot

we aren't punching right, we're beating up the faggots on the left that think putting on the mask of "alt-right" means they're on our side.

Why the fuck are we infighting now?

This is some kike puppetry. We can't afford to split before we win this battle with Clinton. We need to last another few weeks before we battle it out.

if we split now, we might never achieve even basic change.

This is garbage. Screenshots showing that a forum is purposefully shitposting as evidence doesn't even make sense.

it is utter garbage, because anyone could post it as a method of blaming and dividing one forum from another. This is jewish nonsense.

By the way.
archive.fo/4GOq8
"therealmoonman" must be removed from staff.
He is a traitor who protects dissidents and D&C shills who keep on crying wolf about "TRS invading 8pol"

archive.fo/WnhOG
Compare the dismissed reports to this thread.
He is a rotten egg that must be removed.

Orban likes EU money he is definitely not pro-EU you disinfo shill.

BEELZEBUMP
TRShills were once again exposed tonight, and their supreme leader Dickie Spencer was as well thanks to the work of OP. This is a beautiful day and a sign of things to come in the near future after the elections when TRS can't rely on the "muh DnC" and schizo accusations to silence rational anons.

I thought Richie was a faggot.
He's actually married?
Wew.

kys TRSlimes

You mean, the jews that he killed?
Yeah, Stalin was completely powerless, I guess #imwithstalin now.
wtf i love communism now

My understanding is that Greg Johnson is a faggot. Not 100% sure, however.

They both are. Richard just tries to hide it with a beard while Greg is more or less open, although eh never outright admits it.

Really getting tired of this "if you don't want subversive faggots in your movement you want to LARP as a skinhead" meme.

I for one am all for dudes dressing up in SS uniforms and riding Tiger tanks on a rampage in NYC.

Yeah, because it is inconceivable that actual anons might criticize a community that has been raiding us. Of course, the only reason we dislike ctr is because they are pro Hillary. The only reason why we might dislike JIDF is them being jews. The only reason we would dislike goons is that they are degenerates. Because our beliefs are comparable, we are perfectly fine with TRS, and their raids should just be ignored when evaluating our relationship. It would be totally out of character for us to dislike shitty people coming onto our community and changing it to be more accepting of their kind literal faggots. We shouldn't question the degeneracy they are trying to push onto us. It is no problem that they seek to make themselves a class higher than the average poster by constantly reminding us of their super cool meatups not a typo. We would never bother to notice that for some reason they are trying awfully hard to convert an imageboard while at the same time claiming that anonymous conversations are useless and we need to adopt "pool party" culture. Let's all just ignore the fact that in a few years at these rates of subversion we're likely to be sucking off niggers to "appeal to normies". Even if we notice that they are trying to convince us fags are "A okay", we wouldn't want to offend them and risk the election by asking them to fuck off with their hemophilia, right?
:^)

But he is not Spencer.

He's the incredible Bog Man

who are these people? his mom is obviously sherry but wtf is this shit

he looks and sounds like a faggot

don't you know that real communism has never been tried, shitlord?

It doesn't take that much. I know a guy irl who they've had on a few times who is a total nobody. They're not particularly choosy.

Spencer is willing to pick up the phone.

Seriously though, Spencer needs to say if it is a good thing or not, that his friends calls the two Andrews Federal informers, if he don't want to go back to being nobody, as nobody will follow a leader that is unwilling to lead.

Yeah, Spencer is clearly up to some shifty business.

Dunno why anyone associates with this twat tbh - Iron March did a great write-up on how much of a fag he is:
>ropeculture.org/2016/09/24/altright-press-conference-recap/

Most accurate commentary on Spencer that I've heard to date.

i'm not a person user, i'm part of the hive
you cant find me

Lori is a lawyer with an office in downtown Whitefish yet incorporates her business at Richie's house. Austin is a tech guy who also incorporates his business there, has retweeted Nina and Flynt. Very strange. Bumplocked thread so wtf might as well.

Parallel 48 appears to be the most interesting

I think the lot of them are not what they appear to be. The wife especially with the Dugin/bolshevism connection. I realized last night I had encountered her twitter years ago when the Snowden thing was happening. That was the only reason I was on twitter so my focus was narrow and her tweets were being retweeted by many people every day. I'll have to look back on that time. Interesting thread OP. Her twitter profile was a different pic back then but same face/body which always struck me as heavily made up, too much so, and obvious plastic surgery in the lips and cheeks. For someone living the country life that is odd. Those Whitefish residents in the meeting here archive.is/S6OYY look more typical of people living rural. Women just don't pile on the make-up out in the woods like Ms. Byzantina does. I also get a tranny vibe from her but it may be her styling giving me that impression.
pic related from archive.is/EYvps

Updated pic. She needs to lay off the desserts.

liquidtempest

he was an ok guy although i think he fucked a 15 yo and his wife got mad and gave him a black eye over it. not sure what happened after that.