The Absolute Madman

TRUMP SHITPOSTING ON TWITTER SAYS THE MEDIA RIG THIS ELECTION

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/787258211283918848

archive.fo/kIiz2

He is not even hiding it anymore

They will.

Trump November Revolution 2016

"Look folks the thing is that I've won, I know it you know it everyone knows it. And just because the corrupt government and media announce I've lost doesn't mean I have. We're going to make this country great again, whatever it takes. The next time you see me It'll be on the ashes of the capitol, bye folks."
-Donald Trump, excerpt from famous final speech given before the Second American Revolution

So how is it in the Trumpenbunker before it's over, faggots?

What are we going to do if they actually rig it and declare shillary as victor?

Thank you for Cucking The Record

Nothing can stop us now

fuck everything

I don't know, but whatever happens we pretty much have every white male in the country on our side.

How is this even possible? Are women unable to comprehend the scale of corruption Hillary is involved in? Are they really voting feels over realz?

Women are like dogs. They are fun to be with, but the moment you treat them like an equal you will be thoroughly disappointed.

They think and act as a group rather than individuals. Also they are traditionally a half to full standard deviation less intelligent than men depending on the population.

Female psychology is vastly different from men. Don't hate them for it, but FFS don't give them the vote. One of the biggest mistakes of the last couple hundred years for Western Civilization.

Women think at a base emotional level, logic does not exist for them.

Get woke

I wouldn't count on that without actual fact-based numbers to back it up. It's the whole "silent minority" debacle where someone claims that "nobody likes X", but the numbers prove them wrong.

Married White men are hugely cucked these days, many even voting how their wife tells them to in order to "keep the peace". We live in odd times.

Bit too late for that. Even if you wanted to repeal the 19th Amendment, it takes years to change the Constitution. It wouldn't be repealed before this election.

This is true. Men always seek equivalents instead of children. While initially enjoying female submissive behavior, we usually will get bored because it's all an act (or daddy issues) anyway. The moment we treat them equally, they feel they have the upper hand and start losing interest in us as well.

It's ok, We've come to terms with this. At least this way, we can look for a low maintenance wimminz who do wimminz things in a less degenerate way.

If we tied voting with selective service, I think we could pull it off. I saw plenty of STRONGK WYMEN getting all scared when it became known they'd get drafted.

Look at Brazil, Germany, Argentina. Women are double retards when it comes to politics.

There's a reason the most intelligent/well balanced women believe that women shouldn't have ever got the vote e.g. Phyllis Scholarly, Ann Coulter.

They vote for what feels good, not for what is good. They vote to let in third world immigrants, but don't understand why all of a sudden there's a rape epidemic.
I'm not mgtow by any means, but voting isn't meant for women.

*Schlafly, blame autocorrect

Stop this meme, if you knew anything about non-pleb tier youtube philosophy you would know that it is true.

Kek blesses this. This is the best bet. Just make it so if you wanna vote, you have to sign up for the draft. Make it so you can opt out of the draft, but you don't get to vote. Most normies, especially women, are pretty apolitical and don't vote often anyway. Having an incentive to NOT vote will encourage women to take the natural course of not fighting, plus they now don't "have to vote" as a bonus.

I'm worried about this strategy, though. I thought the plan was to play the game by their rules and then start swinging the dinner-time baseball bat AFTER the election.

If he can pull it off, I'm all for it, but we've still got two weeks to go and I'm starting to develop ulcers.

I'm really hoping that during election days we get such a hard storm that only the most adamant feminists will get out to vote

REPEAL THE 19TH

Women are smarter/instinctually better at taking care of babies/children. That's why God(or whatever Larpy thunder or "God of the morning dew" God Pagans worship) put them here becuase they are completely necessary and invaluable to white men. That's why the poisonous international Jew has spent billions of dollars and multi centuries of "white civilization deconstructing"…So They can feel safe and cozy continuing thier criminal parasitic behavior.

It's literally a parasite destroys it's host and thus it destroys itself situation. No Host No food. I think that's why they have been trying to build the NWO for so long. To try to make the white European not necessary to function for non whites.

Is that why so many people in ancient Greece and Rome were gay? They just didn't want to be with the intellectually deficient women?

Just wait for the Emperor to make the call. His most loyal and fanatic warriors are simply waiting for his orders.

The women will follow and respect the cucks if they actually grew some balls and acted like men.

We weren't born to follow as the former great wizard of KKK Jon Bon Jovi once said!

REPORTED!

Cuck.

So you're just going to sit at home typing on your computer when Trump calls for his supporters to march on Washington? Cool man, you're the real alpha.

All the replies on his Twitter are like that.

Keep waiting for that and you will likely never procreate.

Just find a women that leans towards conservatism
And you can chip away at her for 5 years untill she becomes semi-Jew/racially aware. That's the best you can hope for.

No way. What i'm saying, first and foremost, Trump is never going to launch a revolution in America. The second, there's a lot of trust you put in a man who isn't even explicitly a white-nationalist.

If David Duke were to call to arms, would you follow him? And why not? Are you just a faggot?

Chekd

Smart move on his part.

Revolution! Fix the rigged system!

We did it! We overcame the rigged system!

It's a win-win.

So you're not going to fight for Trump, but you'll join a revolution started by David Duke?

putting the idea out there that not only is the media a government propaganda machine, but that they are actively lying enough to instigate a WAR and the state is in the process of committing full blown election fraud is incredibly useful in informing the general population that the drums are starting.

waitforelsa.jpg

A loyal dog is also due to a good master.

This was probably the most painful redpill to swallow.

Poor Jebbo.

Fuck him, he turned traitor. Him, his daddy and his big brother, all put in for Clinton. He can fuck himself.

But if he doesn't put in for Clinton how's he supposed to expect her to rig the next election in his favor? You've read the Northwest novels haven't you? It goes Shillary, then Jeb, then Chelsea, then the Happening.

The Smartmatic voting machines being programmed and distributed by a Soros-linked firm are going to be used to subvert our democracy through voter fraud on a massive scale. The company has been linked to voter fraud in the Phillipines, Malaysia, Venezuala and many others, and now they are about to rig the US Presidential election. We need a different way to transport and count the votes.

I'm disappointing in you faggots.
OF COURSE THIS IS RIGGED YOU STUPID FUCKS NOW LURK MOAR OR GTFO

Elsa is totally uninterested in (you). This isn't an 80's teen flick brah…The edge-lord in the current year doesn't get the hottest girl in school.

Actually…maybe this reality we are living in now is an 80's teen movie and everything is upside down and great. I dunno know tbh.

The way this guy refers to what he sees as likely or unlikely outcomes as "buys" or "sells" (respectively) will make it all the more sweet when he is proven completely wrong in November.

That's fucking bullshit. Women are much worse with children. Its why on average children raised in single father homes do better than children raised in single mother homes. Its why education is such a fucking mess now that its primarily a female occupation. Women are simply inferior at everything.

That's the problem. Women are, by nature, submissive and have the desire to be submissive. When women play as if they have the upper hand, they want to be put down and dominated. They live to serve, be it the state, or their husband. Giving women the right to vote results in the women who have no men to serve starting to serve the state, as part of a twisted sense of wanting to be dominated and wanting to "help" other people.

There is no room anymore for anti-white sympathisers, user.

So did you not read the post, or are you just a fucking faggot?

Kill yourself.

I know, I know, but the general population is the next best thing to retarded. "The People" is like some massive beast that doesn't feel the red hot brand on its ass for ten minutes or so. Takes forever to get them moving, and we don't have that long. Getting them to take even a small amount of redpill before the election with the current asswipes running the media will be difficult.

When In your nightmarish, homoerotic, Utopia did Women not take care of young children?

Are you larping for the day that bros can have kids together?

we really need to take back Atlanta

They always did, that doesn't make them better at it. Men were just busier keeping everything else running, but its clear that men are better with kids now that we see what happens in both households where the mother is missing and ones where the father is missing. Additionally when it comes to education it was a male dominated profession for centuries.

There have been elections before, there will be elections after…

BASED

I remember there was a good one with foam boi going "jesus christ" at jeb after the Trump bashing. I fucking lol'd

I never brought up education. Not sure why you added that element to your bizarre argument that women aren't natural and instinctive nurturers.
Society is beyond fucked up on purpose. If you can't see why the childlike nature of a woman makes them perfect child bearers…then I'm not sure you have the proper life experience to have an opinion on the subject.

But whatever…You and your best bud, Todd can sit at home with your test tube baby and gurgle non-sensical baby talk at your new born while gently rocking it back in forth in your arms to get it to stop crying. That's alpha as fuck…in your awfull dystopian world you've cooked up in your head.

Those dubs go well to support the hypothesis that Trump is a time traveler.

Needs a better looking stand though.

i wouldnt call it the hardest but it is certainly an important one. the biggest turn off for people is they take it as meaning "i hate women and want to treat them like shit" when that couldnt be further from the truth.

Jeb's not going to be President. Not in 2020. Not ever. Not after Trump humiliated him

No, no, no
Pro-Trump = Not good
Being for Trump means being against Guac
Pro-Trump=Anti-Guac
Being Pro-Trump means chasing down every last guac bowl merchant until there are none left on this side of the wall
Hide all ANTI-GUAC Posters
Hide all ANTI-GUAC Threads
Report all ANTI-GUAC Behavior

It's not just Ancient Greece and Rome.Look up Higher Sodomy.

Everytime I read the comments on a trump tweet I get insanely angry. Who the fuck do these people think they are?

They're sheep. They're living evidence that the Jews were lying when they came up with the myth that normal people rebel against authority. They hear and see the lessons of their teachers and of the media and they obey, because that's what normal people do.

im sure twitter is having a part in pushing the bullshit tweets to the top

a lot of it is paid shills and SJWs. If you look at the comments on his tweets regularly, you start to see a lot of the same accounts trying to shit on him.

You forgot the return of Michelle Obama.

Not even the russians could fake what we just read.
Plus news sources correlate with events in the leaks.

Thanks asshole, you just triggered my 2-year-old.

Guess it's Frozen vids on Youtube for the next half hour.

Dead people.

Based southern cuties doing their part

Not being pleased at your child wanting to watch cartoons with fair-haired maidens.

Come on, pull yourself together man. Thank kek it isn't Dora the Explorer.

Not quite. They do inspire the goyim to rebel when someone in a position of authority rebels against (((them))).

I love the idea as much as the next guy and it's done a lot to protect guns, but, the reality is, that the constitution is a meaningless piece of paper that jews have changed at will so as to further their dominance over the country. They threw you a bone by not repealing the 2nd amendment so that the populace wouldn't question the rest of all their new (((amendments))). It's meaningless, they change it whenever they want.

The only answer is a very bloody reset. It will come one day, either from the nationalist right or from the country collapsing in a few decades through the economic, demographic, and international chaos created by the left.

Eh, the songs are catchy as shit. Yeah, could be worse.

They suffer of one of the biggest Left/Cucks symptoms, false sense of superiority. They are cucked beyond belief, since even people that voted for Obama plan to vote for Trump or not vote at all.

It was a chicken bone. They only did so to encourage their dindus and other anti-whites to have guns.

think they are
not what they are

Of course women suck when they're raising the kid ALONE. Theres no man there to guide her madness. That is why divorce is shit and should be shammed thoroughly in any healthy society.

No that's why they're in ultra panic shill mode.

BUMP!!!

BUMP YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!

Gas yourself

Reported.

Reported for obviously being a kike shill.

Checked

Hmmm…yeah, I can't respect your opinion because it's totally autistic and wrong. Might as well be coming from
A Pacific Islander name Mauwri that has no intelectual knowledge of the history of America and what makes it tick.
Get out.

Women's suffrage / liberation / whatever should never have happened

An ice queen has a hamster too, ya know.

pic related

I am beginning to envy the people who have died before election day, because I'm so hyped up I could snap right now. Trump shitposting like this on twitter only adds to my already insane anticipation for the big day.

Bump

Kek is among us brothers

FUCKING HAPPENING ALERT: DRUDGE JUST IMPLIED HILLARY'S GOING TO HAVE HER OWN SEX SCANDAL TO DEAL WITH

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Get a load of this goy.

I think you mean

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Do they finally have footage of Huma eating her rancid snatch?

Also, just heard something about Trump wanting Killdog to take a drug test before the next debate while passing by the communal talmudvision. What's that shit about?

He claims Shillary was on stimulants to hide her physical weakness.

I can't wait to see how the media spins this

100% correct

women should not vote. Only White Male Land Owners

Don't compare women to dogs.
that's an insult to dogs

MAKE IT HAPPEN

It def has to do with her being into women.

Did someone really grafitti pepe into hillarys mouth?

That won't really make an impact on normies, though, will it? Hillary can just flaunt around as a Stronk Independent Woman

I remember on Alex Jonestein a year or two ago they had some guy on talking about Hillary's lesbian sexcapades and how she would sometimes let Bill watch. Anyone know who that guy is? We need to find him and see if we can uncover some of Hillary's mistresses.

Found the frightened jew

Kek mit uns.

Fuck no, I really hope they don't have her dyking out. That might actually get the libshits excited about the bitch.

Nobody wants to picture her eating pussy

CONFIRMED HILLARY IS A CARPET MUNCHING DYKE

Time traveler?

I said it before and I'll say it again, woman shouldn't be allowed to vote.

LAZ LUNAR [email protected]/* */_lunar 17h17 hours ago

@aeonicsonic nor should they, but it seems they won't tolerate a creepy sex pest who lies about charity donations either @realDonaldTrump
0 replies 7 retweets 210 likes

Ozz [email protected]/* */ 17h17 hours ago

@aeonicsonic @laz_lunar Counter them with…facts, facts, facts. Oh wait, you have none.

I warned you about this. People throw the word "facts" around like it's fucking free candy.
Soon, people will hate and disbelieve any theory by reflex when the phrase "backed by facts/evidence/sources" is mentioned.

kek

You are fucking retarded.

If Russia really wants to cut this rhetoric they could.

Based Tennessee reporting in.

improved version, here ya go

ancient magic man

jesus christ

TOWARDS VICTORY!!!!!!

Who cares. Trump said naughty words a decade ago.

really the best part of the movie

we deepweb nao

reminds me tha I need to set up zeronet stuff and ipfs

zeronet is a honeypot tbh

Doesn't have scripts turned off.

Ellen looks angry.
Hillary sexually assaulted Ellen?

Came in to say this. People who say "Women are inferior at child rearing" are saying that in regards to 'single' mothers. They have never considered the effect of mothering in healthy families.

With her Rodham.

Yes, I agree and suspect that there are individuals who actively promote genuine misogyny to further destabilize the family; something that goes against our deepest values.

Exactly. One of many reasons as to why I disregard the opinions of (((MGTOW))) and their pathetic shills.

As do I. It is a cunning subversion tactic, I will give them that. Capitalizing on (((their))) own undermining of the family and women, through feminism, with an outlet for aggrieved males to vent; and by doing so, turn around and say, "Look! Misogyny is an enormous problem and we have organizations to prove it!" Wein-wein for them, they think. Not so.