Conditions for Coup d'état

Holla Forums Wargame Bread/Analysis

‘’’Post your analysis/predictions of any other current events below’’’

If clinton wins, she may end up getting Trump’d anyway-

If the clinton cartel manages to steal the election with the assistance of soros and the media, there has never been a time where conditions were ripe for the Golden One to initiate a genuine coup against the establishment. If you have been paying attention here are the environmental conditions the establishment has created that have made a coup not just feasible, but perhaps necessary for Don and supporters world-wide due to their subversion and corruption:

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6xK3l
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/2

Enjoy your ban for defeatism, but I think Putin will invade Ukraine before Trump stages any kind of revolt.

I'm 100% certain Putin is going to do another civil defense "drill" in Russia and get as many of his people to safety as he can the day before the election, and will then let the nukes fly the second she is announced winner.

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THAT FUCK UP

Sorry I didn't meant to phrase that Trump is going to lose. I meant that even IF if they use dirty tricks and voting algorithms in programming to flip the vote, the threat isn't is over. I may mean she and her ilk went may have jumped from frying pan to the fire.

Either this or he has infiltrated agents inside the US and possibly Canada ready to spark up the second American civil war and bring it down from the inside. I don't expect Trump to be the one orchestrating the revolt in the case of a cunt rigged victory.

I also think the day after the election IF Trump is not the winner, it is the perfect window for Russia to strike. The general furor will be palpable in the populace.

We all know she can't win with an honest election.

WW3 isn't actually going to be nuclear anything, this is a retarded fear-mongering meme that has been going for 70 goddamn years now.
WW3 will be fought with electronic warfare and collapsing economies

All I am saying is that it IS a factor that needs to be weighed. Remember BOTH nations spent likely billions for the weapons, and to think that they won't be used for their intended purpose in the intended situation is kind of naive.

fucking saved!

I doubt a coup could happen.
Officers and the military have been cucked.

i dont wanna imagine the old cunt "winning".
also no matter what happens on november 8th, its going to be yyuuuge. either Trump gets crowned as god king and the kikes pull the plug on the economy and blame him, false flag attacks and blame him, etc or Shillery gets in and Russia ramps up their anti US stance in Syria while the public freaks out, Trump WONT just sit there and take it, her voter fraud gets exposed leading to a coup or outright resistance groups take control of state governments to break away from the US…

posting in epic honeypot bread

Yes, and many have been purged. There are actually a ton of military intelligence and capital that has been ruined by the clinton cartel and obama. These boned over former senior level commanders add a base of real support for a coup.

Not asking anyone to incite violence. Just asking for other user's analysis of what is going on and what could happen with the data we have been seeing recently and less recently.

We can get off the subject of a coup and onto some other world events that we are seeing. That's what this thread is for.

It's a meme.

I mean I'm honestly not a yuuuge Trump guy myself but I hate (((her))) and the chosen people backing her with a passion and I'm actually interested to see how much the skypes shit themselves if he wins, so I've made the decision to vote for him next month. I'm mostly in it for the dank maymays and banter because it's all been grade-A tier so far (along with the breathless moments of meme magic we've had as well, such as the Don making a point to mention Bill's rape allegations in the second debate), but in all seriousness, with the right cabinet and allies, I think there's a chance that Trump really could make America great again as he likes to say. I'd much rather vote for him and have a not-so-great term than not vote at all and either a.) risk her winning and not being able to bitch about it because I didn't do anything to stop it, or b.) have him win and not being able to properly celebrate the inevitable spergouts that Obungo, Kikewood, Killary/Colonel Cuck shills and the rest of the libtard crowd will have when it happens.

Both sides have tons of blackmail material to drop. But Trump can get the really, really good shit. Pedophile networks, everything.

He can go full mutually assured destruction if Hillary's backers (Hillary doesn't REALLY run anything) decide to go hard. Trump is the first politician that has the potential to threaten the Saudi-Israeli forintel alliance that has corrupted our politics.

If there is no decisive result in their election (and I've been betting there won't be for months), then Congress will have to decide. BUT trust in Congress is at an all time low and there's far too many people who wouldn't accept the kind of person they would choose (if they even get out of gridlock).

In all likelihood Obama will be remembered as the last US President. Trump will be something different.

I'm really hoping the Americans can try something like this should Hillary 'win'.

Remember, a coup should be attempted, but it is very possible that a situation similar to Spain in the 1930s will develop, with the country descending into civil war. If you seen that thread on civil war in America, you will know that once the US starts fighting it's own people, it's lost. So, Americans, know this: you are OBLIGATED, for the sake of not just America but the whole world possibly, to fight against the Jews, should they succeed in rigging the election.

currently conditions seem to be getting closer for many
The Elite "Have No Idea" - Society Is Near The Breaking Point
archive.is/6xK3l

Civil war is assured if Trump falls. I'd advise everyone on this board to plan accordingly.

There will be no nuclear war.
Trump will win the election.
Hillary will be sent to prison.

The right will rise up and usher in a new era of prosperity that would make Hitler proud.

Putin doesn't need anymore of Ukraine than he already has, Crimea was the real strategic location he wanted and the rest of the territory his rebels are contesting is a land bridge to secure it further. The rest might be useful as a buffer zone but it's not vital and I don't think he'd move openly to take it like he did with Crimea.

I've had dreams of walking down to Texas from Canada as a monk to join their secession, maybe I'll actually get to do that. Would be fun.

>>>Holla Forums

Hope everyone pays attention to this post.

It could very well start with Texit, but it's unlikely that it will be like the last Civil War, with states against states. As I said, Spain is likely the best parallel, with the Left fighting the Right. It will be crucial to make sure you end up with a good leader post-war though. Franco was good, but not great, and consequently Spain has fallen back into the hands of the Jews.

He wouldn't invade Ukraine because he wants Ukraine, he would do it because the Russians will not accept Ukraine in NATO. They would invade and remove anyone loyal to the (((Americans))) and then negotiate a withdrawal.

Oh god please let this happen.

Spain has no real standing government right now.

It's a real clusterfuck over there. There aren't even any real right wing parties, just cuckservatives. Should the Right win the civil war, there will have to be an effort to sustain that victory, because the moment you take it for granted, it's gone.

the ride is finally ending. one way or another

This, they'd put up a friendly government then "release" Ukraine as an act of good will

highly unlikely
The leaders of the military are content with the current situation for the most part, and good portion of them are like that or even leftists by design. I'd also wager the government has an idea of which units might be trouble makers and has stationed them farther away from where they could do damage

A civil war by 2020 is more likely following increasing domestic violence and civil unrest in event of Hillary winning

The ride is just beginning.

>Oh user, the only real way to get off the ride is to either stay on it until you get old and die or to cut it short by unbuckling your seatbelt on the loop

Fuck, didn't want to greentext that because now it sounds like I'm quoting you

Even ex-military pose a significant threat. Also, a reminder that the Spanish Civil War started with troops in Morocco. They won the war having not even been on the same continent as Spain when it started. Generally, I'd imagine that most rebels would come from civilians, not military, but that would be enough if the numbers were high enough.

Kinda right, kinda wrong, there is tension between Officers and Enlisted. Officers gain immediate power for simply attending certain schools, and don't need to spend years moving up through the ranks. Though older Officers are smart enough to know how shit should be. Don't be fooled though, there are civilians who come in and try to fuck shit up and try to instigate shit. Not sure how it's going with other branches though.

That was only thanks to foreign intervention, without German and Italian airlift support they never would have made it back

Between a coup and civil war, I'd rate civil war at being far more likely, or coup leading to civil war

The young and ignorant Officers are the ones buying into Hillary most of the time.

Think about the conditions of the empire. The basic need of people are being covered and then they can watch TV for circus. Also, Trump is a busniessman, no general, if something happens he won't be the one leading. What I can see happening is random congressmen getting shot by random people while they're having a coffee. But the structure of power won't be damaged, at least in the near future.

The Germans and Italians certainly helped, but they could've done it without them.

I'd agree with this exactly. I don't see a likely coup coming from the military or any other federal branch. A civil war is far more likely, perhaps sparked by Texit or a general uprising.

bread is spurdo speak for thread you dip

Can you give ONE reason from logic rather than 'muh feels' as to why say an user like me whom can obtain an nuclear weapon would not immediately use it? Either tactically or strategically?

Then extrapolate as to why someone else in a bigger position to lose much more than I would not also see cause to use weapons of war both strategically and tactically?

Those buffer zones you are referring to are the DPR and Novarussia AKA a bunch of Ukrainians who are fighting for independence against the soros backed UAF

Those cumskin zones you are referring to are the DPR and Novarussia AKA a bunch of Ukrainians who are fighting for independence against the soros backed UAF