Hillary Clinton should take a drug test before the debate

Trump is willing, bitches

This is 4 dimensional chess. The media has already accused him of being a cokehead so he has an easy defense to retreat to. And it gets the conversation off this sex business.

It's outrageous until you really think about it.

So this is a Psy Ops thread to get the public to push for this before the debate.

Trump likely did this because he knows Hillary has Parkinson's.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161016191916/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320900/Newly-released-email-shows-aide-Huma-Abedin-warned-colleagues-Hillary-confused-needed-hand-holding-calls-foreign-leaders.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That won't stop people from voting for her.

Obviously this isn't going to happen unless a public outcry is made for it, so we need to begin making this idea trend on Twitter, Faceberg, etc. to get the normalfags onboard with the idea.
I suggest the hashtag #DrugTestDebate or something of the like to make this idea spread fast. Censoring this just adds one more thing onto the mountain of hypocracy the Leftists have, as they claimed Trump was on drugs himself more then a few times.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!

It could turn some more undecided voters away from her.
Her most diehard supporters would vote for her corpse, though.

Someone start a hashtag, accusing trump of doing coke.

libshits will bitch, and will want a test done.

I assume this won't happen but it is a fine excuse to rev up the Hillary health agitprop. Seems everyone has already forgotten the 9/11 collapse.

Bonus idea for maximum exposure: We make infographics convincing leftists to push for it too because "Trump is on cocaine!!!!" They won't know Trump already agreed to the drug test and they'll be itching to get proof that Trump is the coked-up monster they think he is

Lol beat me to it

Oh this is spectacular. I have no idea how the bitch gets out of this one.

This mass media would hop on it like a bitch in heat

It still won't happen, but there's really no downside to Trump demanding this. Shitlibs will shriek in outrage at the misogynistic audacity, and insert the idea that Hillary needs drugs to hold a debate in everyone's minds.

You speak da true true on that. Just has to be done in a way where she can't invoke the ghost of FDR - who was elected 4 times despite his obvious handicap.

that's just identity politics at work though as dead people come out of the woodwork to vote for their own kind

That comparison is so absurd. FDR couldn't walk but he was mentally competent. Parkinson's/seizure disorder is a whole different ball game.

Just a warning, this drug test could by lynched at by (((them))). They'd just have to have some fake doctor come out and say Clinton's clean and Trump's doing bath salt for the debates and let the media talk about it 24/7.

Woops. Didn't mean to link posts.

FDR was fucked up from 1940 onwards. People didn't know it because he kept stories from getting out about it. Sort of like Hillary's trying and failing to do.

LOW ENERGY OP

Can't wait to see what Hillary was dosed with for her appearances. It can't be amphetamines or cocaine because they lower seizure threshold. Maybe opiates with an IV dopamine injection to control her Parkinson's and keep her blood pressure high enough that she won't faint?

Texas did 9/11

Parkinson's isn't a mental condition.

A lot of it comes from the idea that a 70 year old man shouldn't have so much energy. His sniffling is all they've got. I get the sniffles sometimes, too. It's called "allergies". Happens especially in low humidity.

Thanks for correcting the record.

You are getting much better.

Soon enough you'll turn.

triple confirming dubs
PRAISE KEK

i seen your thread on Holla Forums
stay there

Bump

Unlike DUDE WEED cokeheads are not well liked.

He was sniffing to make an association with Mena

Pls happen

This is clearly non-scientific observation. But they seem to put her on some amphetamine before public appearences. Could it be modafinil?
This is clearly essential, every person has to take a drug test when applying for work.

hrc without amphetamines is:
has problems distinguishing world politicians and needs to be hand held when communicating with them. She needs a "nap"
web.archive.org/web/20161016191916/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320900/Newly-released-email-shows-aide-Huma-Abedin-warned-colleagues-Hillary-confused-needed-hand-holding-calls-foreign-leaders.html

If the media was fair at all, they would take both their blood on stage and have cameras rolling as it gets analysed and broadcast the results, live.

For example every citizen has to take a drug test including in the health check when applying for a job position.

POTUS in my head is a somewhat important position and should be screened as well

The technology is there, it is possible and it is essential that people know.

Back in the first debate I already thought that she's on amphetamins, I have experience with it and can definitely tell when someone uses uppers. HRC's behaviour was very evident of that. They'll never do it, cause if they did she would be fucked, I hope Trump will try to push it hard, but even then I would expect them switch the samples with someone else

Someone find out if any Clinton employees, from the foundation or cattle futures or campaign staff or anything else, require drug testing. Small chance since she employs so few.

medfag here. Drug screens are only going to detect commonly used recreational drugs like heroin, amphetamine, weed, coke, etc. They're not going to detect whatever cocktail of anti-epileptic and dementia drugs that she's on.

I honestly don't think she was on adderall.

If you want to see the symptoms of amphetamines while at a debate, go take a look at Rubio during the primaries.