What if J.J. Jameson or Lois Lane acquired super powers?

It seems like when a character decides to get involved with capeshit, it's only to "Fight crime" and become a vigilante. However, we never really see any characters use it for other good-willed ventures. What got me thinking about these two is that given Jameson's distrust of superheroes fighting outside of the law (Vigilantes are criminals), and Lois' pushiness as a reporter (Because her job is to get a story), I'm curious as to how these two characters would handle getting powers.

Doesn't Lois, or a version of her, have powers right now in Rebirth? Or is that a different chick?

I could see JJJ trying to use his powers for a number of things.

Maybe he'd end up even enjoying having powers and being a hero. Maybe it'd change his whole outlook on Spider-man.

NU-52 Lois is dead.

I always assumed that if given the power of SPIDA MANG, JJJ would more or less do the exact same shit Peter does.

Okay cool.

I feel like he'd become a menace himself if he got Spidey's powers. At first he'd try to be better but he'd end up abusing them really fast.

So lets say JJ becomes a recipient of spider-powers.

He could become a hero and get called a menace himself while he has articles written in his paper calling his alter ego a hero.
Perhaps joining a government sanctioned operation so as not to be a vigilante.

He could become a supervillan that targets rival newspapers.

I however like the idea of an Anti-vigilante vigilante that hunts down independent superheroes.
Like a Dexter of superheroes.

I think giving Lois superpowers would actually interfere with her reporting.

JJJ would just become a tool or a hypocrite.

Didn't Lois get powers almost as much as Jimmy during the Silver Age?

fuck off

A superpowered reporter, who is just a reporter, not a crimefighter, is a cool idea.

Yeah a lot of the silver age stories were Superman being a dick, Jimmy getting powers, Superman being a dick to Jimmy, Lois getting powers, Superman being a dick to Lois, and racism. Ah, the glory days when silly stories were rampant.

The funny thing about that scene was I always thought that right after that Robby would put on the spiderman costume and try to swing with his fat ass. Instead there's a deleted scene of J Jonah Jameson wearing the suit and acting silly.

Those were the days.

Yeah but that shit is funny

Lol, the one time Lois falls off something and Superman just watches her splat.

I miss this jackass.

There's a comic for that.

Basically, Clark gets sent to the Phantom Zone.

you forget the DCAU did give JJJ powers so we know what would happen

Wasn't it a general or something? Btw, one of the best episodes! Good taste friend! Very good!

CHORTLE AT JOKERS BONER

JOKER PULLS BONER OF THE YEAR

B O N E R

Yeah it was a general. Did he ever show up again?

Played by JK Simmons, aka J Jonah Jameson

No

And so will Bill Finger apparently

Holy kek my sides

The last choice seems the most in character. The second one is the most out of character. JJJ may be a bit hasty when jumping to conclusions and this may lead to him publishing some falsehoods without realizing it, but when he becomes aware of this he immediately retracts it, furthermore he never willingly publishes lies.