Open question.inb4 faggot ect

long time lurker here,, live in germistan, english,, 2 kids, misses,, house and the rest…
its bad over here,, even small towns are getting swamped,, total authortiarian shut downs on any "wrong speak" "wrong thought",, google here is the ministry of love… reading now the economic crisis will happen 2016,, mudslimes here act as if they own the place,, wikileaks shows us the corruption by the clitons,,, our party here "AFD" kind of being sunk without a trace even through they are the 3rd biggest party now,, they are not allowed to speak,, so another fuck off to the real people,, if Mr Trump dosent make it,, i am really scared for the near future,, we are being fucked, here in germany,, yeah,, you can and will get done for wrong speak,, i need to speak to user here,, that could give me a better means to protect my boys.. other than holding a metal pipe. TRUMP.AFD.WIKILEAKS.

The days are getting darker, my kraut friend.

I live in London, once the centre of the Western world, now essentially a Muslim enclave run by a Muslim.

I think a day will come when some event will polarise people between 'us' and 'them'. Make sure you're prepared for it, and above all make sure your family's safe.

Beyond that, just keep your head down. I recommend you check out Dave Cullen or 'Computing Forever' on Youtube. He makes some very good suggestions for dealing with this bizaare stage in Western history.

you aren't german you are some kind of mixd cuck

Kill those in power. And their supporters. Soon it will be fatal to be a leftist

start killing leftists

verräter

Borders don't seem to exist in the EU, so move your family somewhere with less mudslimes?

Keep a shitty apartment in Germany if you absolutely have to keep a German residence, but move everything and everyone that's important to you out of there

You are a faggot for thinking Trump is some sort of Messiah that will fix everything wrong with the West. That guy can't even fix his overweight belly, so why would he care about your shithole country?

If you want change, do something, you stupid cuck. Alternatively kill yourself.

this

We will make it Bruder. Come February the AfD will gas every minority, restore the hl. Röm. Reich dt. Nation and start a war on Israel and Saudi Arabia.

i should have also said inb4 cuck, damm! i like this place,, its sadly enough is the only way to get real news,, the "Lügenpresse" here on the old style t.v,, ( Pro7, ARD, Sat1 ect ),, are almost showing as clitory as some sort of holy founder. i am user here, but i will fight, if it comes to that.

Hard to pin point me,, but,, Hohne camp has got helicopters on a daily basis doing real low flybys over our town, black. it seems a ramping up of all german aircraft.constant movements and heavy artillary practises through the day and night. Hope this really is anom.

Reported your dumb ass

Is there anyway to create a way for germans to communicate and share information without the government breathing down their necks?

I feel like if they could they would be able to organize and get some spine back if they knew there were others that agreed with them.

It's called a VPN or TOR. I would use TOR myself honestly. As for a place to speak, you can create unlisted boards on this site. That's how a lot of the pizza that gets posted on this site changes hands. When in doubt, I always look to pedo tactics because they are usually on the up and up.

nice blog

to be honest,, the backbone is being broken,, under 3am knock knock boots,, people want to fight back,, but it is really like nazi germany but now and er the loud mouth left are pushing it,, what is said on this site,, really… is true, you still go to work,, you still go shopping,, but,, you watch what you say,, THAT IS REAL!, fight YES,, be labeled a RASIST and loose your job, er.. Inb4 cuck/faggot and all the rest… this is real user, support hilary if you feel that is progressive/modern and all that,, i need to hook up with user here… wenn muss deutsch reden, mir egal…

What the fuck did I just read.

Do you have a broken keyboard or just retarded as fuck?

First, get TORed.

After that, consider visiting /k/ and posing your question there.

i have tor,, never been to k,,will try out later when kids are in bed.
the keyboard is fine,, my train of thought isnt.. just scared user, got to be , to reach out to here,, but as said,, been lurking for a long time,, me and dad get all our real news from here,, i threw a small bone,, check out whats going on " HOHNE CAMP " 29303 bergen,, faggot,, cuck,all that,, but.. this is a good site. keep it up. TRUMP!!!!!!

He's a normie, all normies write incoherently on the internet for some reason.

I'm talking about creating a way for german normies to anonymously or safely share information, get redpilled and/or get organized.
Almost no regular person knows how to tor or bothers with the trouble.
I know krautchan exists but does the government monitor or block that site and is there any way to start moving the ideas into the mainstream?
I am but a young and naive Canuck user but I believe we could launch operations to boost nationalist or other sentiment in Britain and Europe after the election.

Think this is a Yuropoor user that is a non english speaker.

for rual nigguh

Reported for anti-Trumpism.

GEE REALLY WHAT GAVE IT AWAY

dumbass

no,, im a brit, ( sorry the the posts read like a spako with a lead pencil on his head ) but yeah normie…the fear of being outed as a nazi here is real,, if your against what is mainstream ( bild zeitung ), you get paranoid if your workmates, neighbours complain to the police or the boss,, or you do find a sympathectic small group,, the fear is still there, mobilization of groups would be very difficult here, from what i know the burning of refugees camps has been people acting alone, as police use extreme force disperse said groups with full coverage against "rechts" extremisium,, happened in celle,,
the fluchtlingers here get 2500 euros a month,, cash,, ignor what you read on the presse,, they get that fucking money,, and threaten my kids. POL,, think your great,, in a country that cant arm its self,, digging to arm.

Learn English ffs

No way can I believe English is your mother tongue. What's your ethnicity?

nice blogpost faggot, take it to

fuck forgot to sage

why,,,,do,,,,you,,,write,,,like,,,this?

white, from lancashire,, now i do feel abit stupid doing the comas thing its a habbit from ,, i have no idea where,, didnt mean to blog,, first post virgin and all that. bit distracted from my fears,, now fearing how i type… maybe a mistake,, fuck it, check out the address and maybe you can get a bigger info on the coming war, having a beer and going to lurk.

Go to a fishing supply store, for commercial fishing.
Yes COMMERCIAL, like gillnets and drift boats.
Purchase a length of lead weighted line about 3-4 feet depending on what you are comfortable with.
Practice with it before using, and do nto hit your self because it will break bones. It should give you a good length advantage over knife users and is just a piece of rope with threaded lead or steel weight in it.
This is the most concealable, deadliest and easiest to use weapon you can get cheaply with no permitting and use to extreme effectiveness with little to not training.

Good lock deustch user.

noted,, would never have thought of that,, "shreck" pistole,, or replica starting guns are semi legal and we have one,, but a very very grey area,, could be getting something more serious soon,, only intention would be home protection for that,, lead weighted line… having that in my coat,, like it!

last message from me. Good luck anons. Help Trump!

You can thank a certain people for that.