FRANCE

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Antifa attack french people in university.

Attached: lille2.mp4 (13.46 MB, 640x360)

All urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

french students throw rocks at right wing provocateurs
nothing new in that. notice how the facho cowers behind an artwork. nothing new there either

Attached: affiche-petain-300x225.jpg (29.97 KB, 300x225)

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

facho

Fucking communist.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

corporate puppets throw rocks at working class nationalists
FTFY

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

The country is ready for a war.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

corporate puppets vs working class nationalists
let me get this straight. in your view of the world the anti-capitalists are corporate puppets and the conservatives are proletarian revolutionaries.
do you also wear your panties inside out?

Attached: ob-f73b60-jm-lepen-jeune.png (76.9 KB, 360x281)

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

boohoo, Antifa beat me

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

where were those working class nationalists in the recent protests against Macron policies?

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

No, the people pushing for the destruction of the only nation the working class have, the abolition of working class freedoms, the division of the people over wedge issues like LGBBQWERTYLMNOP++×#/+ issues only 5% of the population actually gives a shit about, and the importation of millions of scabs, all to the benefit of multinational corporations who love the concept of new cheap labor, a disarmed populace too busy with infighting to fight (((G-d's chosen))), and good little sheep who aren't allowed to speak out of turn, are the corporate stooges.

The people pushing for strong national borders, the rule of law to protect the people, and the removal of millions of violent foreigners who were never meant to be in that nation and are destroying its culture are far more in favor of the "working class" that the left just wants to shut up and be good little tools for their utopian policies.

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

ready for war
vas-y, le caliphat aime le martyrs. on t'attend (et on est beaucoup plus fort que toi)

Attached: jean-marie-le-pen-le-17-janvier-2015-a-aubigny-5746047.jpg (29.66 KB, 640x358)

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

if you attack me, I'll get my bull Ahmed to beat you up!
The absolute state of leftism.

Attached: photooftheyear.jpeg (263.84 KB, 1168x779)

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

strong national borders, the rule of law and the removal of millions of foreigners
is that your platform? you can't be surprised that frenchfags write you off as deluded and unpleasant fachos. go fuck yourself twice, btw

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

People are tired of arabs!

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

et on est beaucoup plus fort que toi

Attached: Study--Leftist-men-are-weak.webm (6.28 MB, 854x480)

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

no arguments, the post
Why are you stuck in the '60s, when leftism was the cool thing to do? I hate to break it to you, but saying "I support the working class" doesn't make it so, especially when you're a middle-class suburbanite who's never known hardship in his life.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

millions of foreigners
Subtle how you removed the "violent" part. I see commies haven't lost their knack for revisionism.

Attached: stalin-commisar.jpg (252.28 KB, 630x840)

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

france

Attached: GuP---Chanson-de-l'oignon.webm (4.14 MB, 1280x720)

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

you're either mentally defective in some way or an ill-trained algorithm
by promoting division/war in france you advance the strategy of radical islam

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

fat
balding
shakes his AK when holding it straight up
<IM STRONG I SWEAR ITS THE RIGHTIES THAT ARE WEAK NOT ME THATS WHY I GOT SO BUTT BLASTED THAT I HAD TO MAKE THIS VIDEO IN RESPONSE
like pottery

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

So what is the situation in France?

Kevin White
Kevin White

by promoting division
You mean like the leftists trying to import millions of people from a foreign culture, with a foreign religion and values to the native populace, then banning the native populace from complaining when said foreigners go on violent rampages and massacre hundreds of native Frenchmen and generally make the lives of the working class hell by depressing wages and bringing crime to working class communities? All while the upper class that virtue signals about "inclusiveness" enjoy their gated, 100% white communities free from the strife they've foisted upon the working class?

Attached: 9.jpg (77.04 KB, 802x960)
Attached: nice-terrorist-attack-0012.jpg (1.4 MB, 2560x1707)

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

sounds as if you failed at being french to me
if you can't plough your furrow in a life-long nursery state like France, where every washed up nigger, sandnigger and russian mafioso can, then the problem is you being a cunt
simples

Attached: Petain-kepi.jpg (57.3 KB, 700x393)

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

if you can't just shut up and accept your lot in life while your daughter is raped by a paki, your son is shot to death by a group of muslims, your house is burned to the ground by a roving gang of migrants, you lose your job to a migrant who works for sub-minimum wage, and your people are massacred year after year by foreigners who never would have been brought here if it wasn't for the rich leftists pontificating about how much they love diversity from their gated communities, you're just thinking wrong!
bad goy! Bad! You need to learn to be a good little Tool for our utopian visions and do as your moral betters command!

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

let's kill the jews…and put white people in front of the banks now

fuck off…you fags will be at the gulag along with the jews. because you're both paraistes

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

user, it's not a real gun. It is an airsoft gun that shoots plastic pellets with less force than a BB gun. The dude rights books about fallout and communism and unironically posted this.

Attached: leftist-memes.webm (2.53 MB, 640x360)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

jew

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

that projection
All I want is the end to the great ethnic replacement and fractional reserve banking.

You, on the other hand, want to suppress any working class individual who expresses badthink as his family is butchered, give all power over to the government, which totally won't abuse that power (that's only something private businesses do!), and clap like a retarded seal as megacorporations clamp down on the people, so long as said megacorporations use the correct buzzwords and pretend to care about your wedge issues as they do so.

Now tell me – which of us is a parasite?

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

The fuck is this?

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

he replied to the navy seal pasta
knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta
how new are you?

Attached: pastaseal.png (128.45 KB, 652x293)

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

The webm.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

links to KYM
calls others new

Attached: 1500531034.jpg (44.07 KB, 600x600)

Carter Price
Carter Price

Au pas camarade

Jose Green
Jose Green

france

Attached: 4b5841038483702537e2bd09caed063ab358246a03de97a99c31827f6e78c268.jpg (37.24 KB, 453x500)

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

It's not funny.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

sure bro , more like winners throw rocks at losers

stop hiding behind your retoric* , its time to take this seriously.

you are being dared

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit