BECOME AN ELECTION JUDGE

There's been a big fuss about Soros' lackies owning the voting machines.

Fortunately for you, election judges all across the US (YOU CAN BECOME ONE BY CONTACTING YOUR COUNTY ELECTION COMMISSION) have the legal authority to allow someone to use a paper ballot in lieu of the shady electronic one!

I've already signed up and will be pushing to be an election worker myself. I beg of everyone that's a red-blooded American to spend the next 20 or so days getting ANYONE YOU CAN TO BE AN ELECTION JUDGE. Be sure to spread the word about the machines prior to the 8th; people need to be uncomfortable with this outstanding circumstance.

On election day, if we've successfully raised awareness about the machines, use your authority as an election judge to offer PAPER BALLOTS TO EVERY PERSON THAT WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR. These can be counted. The goal is to give ZERO VOTES TO THE ELECTRONIC BOOTHS

Other urls found in this thread:

eac.gov/voter_resources/contact_your_state.aspx
donaldjtrump.com/landing/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
in.gov/sos/elections/files/2015_Poll_Worker_Information_Guide_FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do I do?

Keep me posted

Fucken bump

STICKY THIS, MODS

You should really post a guide on how to do this. Wish I could help, but I'm a bong.

I'm not a US citizen,.I just copypasted this thread
Still, it's reasonable

Since you won't be the only judge, what will you say when they ask why you are giving everyone paper ballots?

Become an Election Worker:
eac.gov/voter_resources/contact_your_state.aspx

Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer:
donaldjtrump.com/landing/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Does that mean you can then rub out Hillary votes when they're counted like they did with Leave votes in Britbongistan?

Bump

HOTPOCKET STICKY

Election judge?
I feel like I am being trolled.
Link me to proof?

If they are paper votes, you can just accidentally "lose" them

It's a little late to become an Election Judge since they're generally appointed at the Primary.

Will paper ballots even help? Can't they just theoretically input 6 million Hillary Clinton votes into each voting machine?

Or does the final vote count have to at least equal the total number of voter registrations for each district?

in.gov/sos/elections/files/2015_Poll_Worker_Information_Guide_FINAL.pdf

It's not as simple as OP makes it out to be. The Voter chooses a paper ballot, not the Judge. The EJ can't change the County rules on a whim.

Hello, fellow Hoosier Holla Forumsack. Thanks for the data.

Page zero for this thread tbh laddies

Trump should tell everyone to request paper ballots.

There's definitely going to be shenanigans on election day, we need to be out observing & filming regardless.

Page zero this thread is being slided

YOU CAN ALSO MAKE SOME NEETBUX AS AN ELECTION WORKER, YES?

bump

Holy pol. Stop sperging and read the op.

How the fuck is this real, and d trump never even mentioned it.???
How is he not mentioning it now????

Op, please write a better thread that explains exactly how we go about this??!!
Don't put the good stuff at the end, give small exp of good stuff off the bat.
But try for bringing this up. Im going to sleep, pce out anons

Good idea. Bump. And if your cell phone has a good camera then be ready to film anything that looks suspicious.