Reddit need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_directors
strawpoll.me/13369638
cinemascore.com/
u.teknik.io/dh95o.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tough choice

You honestly have shit taste, Yates is better than Nolan Synder and Bay combined.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_directors

Did you read what I said hes a better director than synder, bay and nolan combined faggot. Thats why he fucking leapfrogged them

strawpoll.me/13369638
strawpoll.me/13369638

Better poll unlike the OP who doesn't even watch films

Kino is not measured by sales you dumb nigger faggot plebbitor. Fuck off.

Youre a fucking idiot, BVS and Nolan are redditcore.

Exactly but you fags included Synder Nolan and Bay why exactly? Because the only reason anyone knows who they are is because of sales they cant direct for shit, but you dont actually know anything about filmmaking.

you had one job, nigger

back to >>>/reddit/

Everyone take a moment to look at this dumb fucking faggot calling someone else reddit when he thinks Zack Synder, Christopher Nolan and Michael Bay can direct, literal fucking reddit opinion.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You keep typing the same thing so I will to, Nolan and Synder are to of reddit's favorite directors why don't you go back there.

Why can't Lucas make another film like THX:1138?

He could but he's too afraid now

One good film
0 good films
One good film

Wow someone is actually defending this, Nolan is reddit

I hate critics so goddamn much. Lucas should have taken a baseball bat to Kathleen Kennedy's head instead of selling his intellectual property to (((Disney)))

Real rankings:

1. Lucas

2. Bay

3. Nolan

4. Snyder

Snyder is last, because although he has an incredible eye for visuals, he's a corporate whore who has only made one original film. While Bay, Lucas, and Nolan have all done at least two original films.

Reddit crying reddit

Based Putler

literally who

The fourth highest grossing director of all time who is going to pass Cameron when his next film is released next year, since Cameron is still in Avatar 2 3 4 mode and isn't releasing anything. Why are you even on this board? Oh wait because you probably watch Zack Synder.

Fuck off, hotpocket. None of us will ever like Harry Pooter, you tremendous tool.

Do you even realize kek

yea god forbid you actually like good blockbusters that reddit doesnt like

Bravo made the plane scene. That's all I need to vote for the man.

Trash tier. Even looking at directors of this generation you can do better. Try Sofia Coppola, PT Anderson, Shane Carruth, Antonio Tublén, Nicolas Winding Refn, Yorgos Lanthimos, Harmony Korine etc.

Pottercucks are truly the worst, wizardshit kids flicks are not kino and Reddit/Tumblr laps up anything Potter related. A good director would never sign on for five 'Fantastic Beasts' films which are the equivalent of capeshit. Literally five films out of one book not even as long as the first HP, i'm sure they won't all be as shit as the first - right?

Yates wants money and he makes good blockbusters, hes a better director than Bay with his hands tied behind his back

The FB films arent even based on any book you idiot they have original screenplays, I dont even like FB. But he made Wandkino with HP, which is why the bookfags on reddit hate him

(continue)
Wow you have shit taste.

coppola is the only good one on your list

And he only signed on for four more after receiving the second script ahead of time, if his films are gonna make 6- 7 billion dollars when all is said and done you can't fault him for wanting to get some money.

Can you fucking read? I said Bay was trash tier, just like Yates. Also they are based on this book, how can you be this autistically defending a mediocre franchise and not know the source material?

Korine, Refn and Lanthimos are vastly superior to Yates, mostly because nobody has fucking heard of David Yates.

People like you make it too easy for people like the drumpftard poster.

They arent they only took the fucking name you dumb fuck also I said I didnt like Fantastic Beasts

and no Yates is better than all of those autistic fucking directors who have nothing to say except beat you over the head with shit for 90 minutes repeatedly

Anyone who defends Harmony Korine is straight up cancer in my book.

It seems you guys have good taste after all.

i no rite

Synder can't direct a good movie so

I just keep voting Snyder, who is the fuckwit that thinks Lucas is better?

How? The film was pretty pc, and only the chick dying and everyone getting fucked except the main character can be seen as bad by today's stale standards

Lucas directed THX 1138, American Graffiti and Star Wars

Sydner hasn't made anything near that

Absolute shit

what does that even mean

Also

Oh nevermind it means American Graffiti was so good that they tried to make knock off versions for two decades and failed

Thanks for agreeing with me that those 3 Snyder movies are better then everything.

If you mean so good at copying every "young kids do funny stuff" then yeah.

Also, go to this website
cinemascore.com/
Snyder has all high scores, and they didn't even bother to rate American Graffiti or THX shit. Proof Snyder is superior.

Can't wait for your retort saying the scores don't matter now.

How do you actually unironically think Synder is good, the zombie flick he did was his only good movie

Those were good movies too, though Snyder is still the best. Frankly, Lucas should be last on this poll.

I disagree with your second part, but I like you because you recognize Potterkino. Synder isn't bad I actually liked Man of Steel a good amount.

Also apparently this cinemascore is Since 1978. I think THX 1138, American Graffiti and Star Wars were all before that since Star Wars was 1977

second part of your first sentence*

People are just memeing about Lucas, while he had good ideas he mostly failed with the prequels, ev en though Episode III is still more watchable that disneyshit

Even his charades are appealing to kathleen

Why did you post that pic of a ducktrooper?

You're wrong. CIA vs. Bane is legitimately kino.

it's a short with 2 hours of deleted scenes

JUST

He's right ya know…
u.teknik.io/dh95o.mp3

Will Lucas keep his lead?

Back to reddit