Great performance by Idris Elba

Great performance by Idris Elba

grow up

>>>/interracial/

what, did that board make you so mad you had to come here to post some boring racist jokes to vent?

Are you implying they aren't

I'm telling you to go back, darkie

i'm not black (i wish i was) and i'm not going anywhere

ayy lmao
You don't have to go anywhere, we'll bring the rope right here

How's it going Louis?

lol i bet that's what you guys look like irl

We all know what you look like irl

Literally, why are you here?

If you're not contrary in any way, why would you pick 8ch over any other site when there are so many places you'd be a lot happier in? I can't imagine for one second that you're actually satisfied with this board considering how many times you've kvetched over the tiniest joke, so why haven't you just left already?

Is it the anonymity aspect? Why not go to 4chan? Their Holla Forums still allows a full range of political opinions and their Holla Forums actually banned anyone criticizing TFA, or at least those who posted John Oogabooga memes. The traffic is greater too, so you're more likely to get someone who thinks like you, if not a following.

Otherwise, I really don't see why you wouldn't be opposed to going to a place like Reddit or Cracked. It takes a matter of minutes to set up a throwaway account if you don't like other parties prying into your business, plus you get your ego stroked in all the right places provided you get to grips with the site in question. Should you go to Reddit, you can get your customary ban from T_D after posting "BASH THE FASH KILL DRUMPF" and then spend the next 6 months bitching about it on BannedFromT_D about how unfair it is while circlejerking on ETS and SRS. Hell, with Cracked you might even be in with a chance of winning $50 once every week if your Photoshop skills are good enough, that is assuming they actually still do the Photoplasty competition.

All this wasted potential, and yet, you still come here. Why?

don't worry, i won't be a permanent spot in your xenophobe hugbox
i just like to come here from time to time to observe how low can the human being sink in its darkest instincts and laugh at your pathetic animalistic tribalism

all the black people on 8ch hang out here, you should go and introduce yourself
>>>/zoo/

i told you i'm not black

who are you trying to fool, boy

KEK

Fuck off misogynerds. Elba was great in Rise and Dawn of the planet of the apes. But let me guess "oooh I can't stand to see idris elba playing a cowboy or a drug dealer or a monkey or heimdall the whitest of the gods because I am inbred drumpflover who huffs petrol and is gay for scrumpf". I can't imagine Caesar being played by anyone else.

I thought it was Daniel Craig

geg

How rude

You do realise you're being trolled, right?

You do realize you're being baited, right?

Well, they do.

Grow up.

I know you were a EUROCUCK.

Aren't they?

BIG

BAKED

Here's an edited version
If you're going to try and pretend that white people are smarter than black people, then at least make sure isn't retarded white person in the background of the picture you're showing…

lol didn't read here a video of you rambling though :'^)

>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded :'^)

That's objectively true though.

This is the best modern remake series to come out of Hollywood in terms of quality and writing. The manage to make the ape characters relatable in a way the originals couldn't.

And Idris Elba was great in it

Fuck no, saved for next time this faggot shows his face

>>>/reddit/
>>>/zoo/
>>>/niggers/
>>>/interracial/

No, it isn't.

NIGGERS

Reported

He did nothing wrong.

KπŸ‘OπŸ‘BπŸ‘AπŸ‘IπŸ‘SπŸ‘JπŸ‘EπŸ‘WπŸ‘IπŸ‘SπŸ‘H

NIGGERS PLAYING MONKEYS