American indian questions

Once I make this thread I'll add more details about my situation as well as provide context.

I am curious about how natives fall with the right edge of the (alt-right) Holla Forums both in opinion on them, and your thoughts on their rights in the US as we gain power.

I am also curious how you guys see them in comparison or contrast to niggers in the US, Africa, and beaners that come across the southern border.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/22/one-wave-of-migration-from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows
infjconfessions.tumblr.com/post/108647656444/kernalmustache-macpye-aquapunk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngāti_Hotu
faithinyhvh.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/the-newark-ohio-decalogue-stone-and-keystone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not going to write your fucking story for you, journo.

Indians were doing fuck all with the land that was rightfully taken from them. They're basically on the same level as violent niggers. They were still sleeping in fucking teepees and wearing loincloths as late as the 1900s. They got fucked because they didn't have any great societies or achievements. They genocided each other long before white men ever quarreled with them and if not for the colonists taking the land, someone would have.

Indians? Fuck 'em.

Now recently having been up in Standing Rock, North Dakota, I found from talking to a lot of different tribe members from different tribes I see some really troubling stuff, as well as some encouraging possibilities of having their victimization being utilized as ammo against the left in various ways.

From talking to the NA people there I am a bit confused as to how much of the rhetoric I heard is part of their culture, and how much is a result of leftist indoctrination. What I mean is, many of them opposed Trump's wall, saying things like; "Borders are a white people thing, no one is illegal." Yet tribes fought over borders all the time.

So if their ancestors believed in borders, then culturally they would agree with stopping immigration, yet it seems like leftist talking points that consist of a double standard runs rampant in their society. The real question I have is this… If they were educated, would they be worth saving from an ethnic cleansing?

This nigger gets it. Native Indians are savages and never made any great achievements, save some stone cairns but those are just stones stacked on top of each other. Any opinion they have for anything is worthless. Sage for shit thread.

I can see why you would think I'm a journalist with the structure of my questions. I'm not, unless you count writing a few articles for TRS.

To address your comment though. How were they at the same level as niggers? Technologically they had at the time was way beyond that of Africans today, and given that they lived in isolation from things like the industrial revolution and colonialism meant that they were experiencing a cultural evolution without outside influence.

Furthermore, how were they any more violent than Europeans a thousand years ago? I thought warriors like the Vikings and Romans were held in high regard by Holla Forums. Why the double standard?

Look at american indian crime stats and compare that to niggers or spics and tell me they are the same.

Even their squaws? If yes, any pictures to back up your claim?

Ah I see it's a bait thread.

"Native American" civilizations were built upon the wisdom of ancient "Aryans" that they drove extinct by pure savagery.

we wuz native americans n shit

White people discovered America - its rightful our's.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

Siberians migrated to the America becoming the 'Native Americans' you know today. Despite the misleading title, Native Americans are basically our cousins genetically, I believe.

theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/22/one-wave-of-migration-from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows

fuck off.
the american indian was at least ahead of the nigger technologically and spiritually (they reached the copper age. a lot better than pre-paleolithic niggers). they are still animals as seen how they consume great quantities of food, drugs, and alcohol and raping their younger family members to satisfy their inner animal behavior.
they also have a concept of time. something niggers lack.
right now they're trying to side with the niggers. i dont know why. you can see with
disgusting.

I mean, here's a picture from Scotland where the locals were living in basically the same conditions (yes Im aware of the dates involved) But it wasn't until the Romans got involved that their culturea really started taking off.

I swear to god that I've read this exact line recently. Can any user with a screencap back me up?

Stop shilling on the fucking chans, you shiftless alt-right faggot.

Indians never made a sea-worthy vessel and they never were able to process steel. I think those two things really held them back to being nigger-tier.

forgot to include pic

That's the whole point of my line of questioning, if there is more in common between Europeans and american indians than NAs and Niggers, then why is it not worth building bridges here and building an alliance?

I mean, if any group can sympathize with white culture being under attack and ridiculed…it would be american indians. Furthermore, many of them care about not watering down their genes(losing their heritage) with racemixing, so surely they can agree with that view as well.

second picture is dated 1905

They're welfare dependent, child raping, drug addicted alcoholics and they always have been. By your logic, you might as well be talking about how awesome the Black Panthers are. Don't get me wrong, I can see why somebody from the alt-right would approve of their 'culture', but you can fuck off back to your valueless cesspit now.

That's like saying that turks deserve our sympathy after genociding their purer Anatolian brethren ON THE VERY GROUND OF THE LATER BEING WHITER!

Also never forget horses.

They didn't have any

Once they did, they went full Khan of Khans on each other, butchering other tribes. Hence the "great warriors" they were. Spreading Spanish viruses long before the white man ever came to North America. 80% were dead before the 1700s.

Before that they were naked simple and apish. Clovis culture was mixed European DNA and built the major land mass sites but fell to climate changes.

Well, like I said, from having been up in ND at standing rock, I saw BLM start taking over that camp. The message up there went from "stop this pipeline on burial grounds" to "Gib me dat." BLM people came in and definitely had funding, niggers literally came in on two tour busses and started demanding tents and stuff. Since we now know Soros funds BLM, its safe to say SOROS and his ilk is doing damage up there.

In fact, if you look at the "Sacred Stone Camp" Facebook group, you can literally see the devolution of a protest over a few weeks. I really wonder if liberal brainwashing meant that tribal leadership was blind to their efforts being co-opted by BLM.

IT MUST BE HURT

not true.
it is not certain that they are related to the khan.
only if they have the birth mark of the khan.
Attila was better.

Because that's obvious you don't know a god damn thing about Holla Forums. Lurk more and learn something

Thats why I created this thread dingus. We talk about our hatred of niggers and taco people and have lots of nice infographics on them, but never have I seen a thread addressing american indians.

Retard. I only meant that Khan was a horse warrior culture. And Indians didn't have horses because Aryans invented them through genetic engineering.
See Sumerian tablets of original donkey sized little cart pulling horses

Red niggers… what does one see or read about them? The reservation system has fucked them and will continue to. If they hate 'the white man' then fuck them. If they're red pilled on Jews we can talk. I suspect, they were friendly with kikes because they also owned blacks.

Fug. These lasses look like milder version of abos mixed with flips. Suppose they weren't particularly enriched by Solutreans, huh?

That's because you haven't lurked long enough. It comes up quite a bit when an election isn't dominating the headlines every day.

Except there is one at least every month. So no… Go back to 4chan

it's learning. congrats. you finally learned.

nevermind. kill yourself fucking stupid super nigger.

Look, I asked a series of questions on a topic I was interested in, and after the fact I realized that they way I had laid out my questions it sure looked like a journalist baiting. If I were just to claim I was not a journalist, then I would be accused of being one, so I tried being honest and saying that I dabble in it. the people at TRS dont even want my shit any more, I literally got told over skype, "Here we go again" when I brought up how liberalism was to blame with some random negative aspect of our society.

Then lurk, faggot. This cunt already outed himself as a TRS shill. Anyone that bumps this datamining thread deserves a ban.

Look, you don't belong here and you're not welcome here. Kill yourself.

What the fuck is up with your formatting nigger? There was no megafauna on the North American continent prior to the introduction of the horse by european explorers due to the extinction event, likely meteor, that caused the north american glaciacion to melt nearly instantaneously around 12kya.

In your 3rd image those are likely the Ngati Hotu people originally from the middle east being sacrificed and run out of central and south america. They would eventually make their way to New Zealand according to their oral tradition.

Okay. Lurk moar then.

Those are from Brazil you retard. Look at the shit to the right of the picture.

infjconfessions.tumblr.com/post/108647656444/kernalmustache-macpye-aquapunk

And liberalism isn't to blame for anything. Liberalism is one of tool of many of the kikes. They're to blame. Lurk at least 2 years before making, let alone a thread. A thread died for your self-serving cancer.

I live in Southern California in a place my grandmother said used to be the lands of the Tongva. The Chumash purchased arms from the Spanish Missions and came down to exterminate them. They fled after losing to many resources but the Hokan went after them during their weakness in order to take some of their women. The last few full-blooded refugees died out in the Mojave a few centuries there after, near where she lived around the time she was a little girl.

I learned an interesting point from that story there is an amount of blood your people must keep if it is to survive until another generation. Also the Injun lived by the laws of nature, so do we.

If you cannot protect what you have then you do not deserve it.
Guilt is a weakness unknown to them and once to us as well. Guilt is what has forced whites to do the most terrible things to themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngāti_Hotu

Why can't shitskins stop genociding White people? Is spite for our superiority so strong that they disregard their own self-preservation?

Exactly. And you can take this further and say that a lot of the natural resources that made America rich weren't accessible to indians, because those resources were deep underground. It was only after industrialization that those resources had value.

Liberalism can be blamed, because white people who practice is are not jews. Liberalism is a tool to manipulate people by corrupting their minds apparently. I was making the point that the reason some white people were doing something stupid was because of liberalism. Of course the root cause might be the jews, but whos fault is it for falling for their tricks?

You don't fucking say?…

Then why are you passing those of as AMERICAN FUCKING INDIANS?
Everything I needed to know about BRs I learned in Tibia and DOTA.

I have more pictures from halfchan pol back in 2011 on another drive somewhere. I have lurked since the exodus.

why did most indians look old and wrinkled by the time they were in their 30s? What purpose did that serve?

I thought in context it would have been apparent what I was getting at, I guess I should have been more specific. Domesticated megafauna. It's entirely possible wild analogs to the horse or ox were domesticated prior to that extinction event, but following it clearly they did not exist. Not only that but what effort did any Amerindians put toward selective hunting and eventual breeding to work toward a domesticated work animal? As far as I or anyone else can see, none.

Yeah id agree with that, Having been around bison it's clear to see that they would have been a bitch to domesticate compared to oxen. Natives in north america did domesticate dogs/coyotes a bit.

The five civilised tribes were alright and wanted to erect based ethnic nationstates which could have survived until today with a cultural integrity like that of oldworld countries if they wouldnt have been jewed by greedy assholes.

Vikings and Romans didn't genocide every other ethnicity they came in contact with and then squat on their lands in teepees. Romans and vikings were actually civilized and stood for traditions such as the republic.

The chipmunk like cheeks are the most off putting. it isn't a wonder why they paint their faces and try to cling to their culture.

BR?
BR? BR? BR?
ITEN
GIVE ITEN PLX
I REPORT U
JAJAJAJAJAJA

Brazil is in the Americas, silly.

American indians are split north and south, east and west. the south east (was) home to the noble tribes, indians who worked with the white man, fought with him, traded with him, taught and learned with him
The north east tribes were a mixed bag, some being the more friendly type, but also home to the most savage cornniggers
The western ones are garbage psuedomexicans.

This isnt opinion, this is just the way things were, In the cases where ive explained the details, Holla Forums seems to react in much the same way as their ancestors did "the noble tribesmen are pretty alright" They share alot of common goals, and despite what the west indian scum will tell you, if you changed "white" to "red" you could get many tribesman chanting 1488.

except for the tribes of the south, whos land was literally stolen by the jew
its fine if you dont care about native american history, but dont be a fucking retard about it.

Agreed. Even in their fully natural state Bisons are tame compared to the homicidal cunts Aurochs were.

Think it's kinda cute neotenic.

trips of truth.

Because Europeans have never murdered people in extreme ways for retarded reasons, right?

Witch covens were proto-tumblr.

Witches where bitches, they needed to be burned.

tbh, fam, I wouldn't mind giving feminists this kind of treatment. They're today's modern witches.

Aye.

Meanwhile Romans saw any sort of Human Sacrifice as abhorrent and natives would scalp prisoners of war, for a more accurate comparison.

Relevant to the thread. I was discussing with a Marxist I know from high-school who seems not to get the concept of competition being an inherent property of nature (and, for a reason he can't articulate, believes in post-scarcity). He claims, like all Marxists, that property is a social construct. Now, I agree that it is a legal construct in the strictest sense of the term "property," but he's taken it to mean any notion of selfish resource distribution, whether among groups or individuals. As evidence of this he cited Indians, who, he claimed, had "no concept of property" and "shared everything."

Now, I'm damn sure that, like literally every other animal on the planet, that Indians fought and killed each other over land and resources (probably women or grazing lands), and therefore did have some concept of selfish resource management, rather than just "sharing everything" as my acquaintance seems to believe. At the very least they didn't share their time or their labor freely, but that's besides the point. Because I've never bothered to look into Indian history, particularly pre-contact, I cannot definitively assert my claims, so is there any TL;DR on Indian history? Notable events? Genocides, expulsions, raids, etc.?

This is mostly for my own curiosity, rather than refuting a Marxist, as there was the most obvious point that there is no reason for me to choose Indian customs that never led them further than the Stone Age and got them buttfucked by evidently superior European methods.

Lol. Go back to your fire water and keep dying out. We already conquered you.

It's been proven beyond any doubt that Europeans lived in America long before the Columbus discovery.

Wouldn't they just be Americans, then?

Indians are subhuman scum that need to be extincted along with their mexican brethren. The mexicans toss their and central America's "indios" (spic talk for indians) over the boarder.

The alt-right is full of faggots & jews thus they are illegitimate. They make nice with fags and are afraid to call themselves "Nationalists" for Christ sake … Stinks of jewish trickery (honey pot) as words like Nationalist scare the crap out of jews.

Vikings certainly did so there is another connection to the Germanic (whites in US are mostly Germanic/Anglo).
Clovis theory as well but idk much about that.

That first picture may be true, but without the help of whites they would probably have stayed living inside huts and tents as well. White Solutreans taught the Amerindians how to farm land and build cities etc.

Its a scientific fact that whites were the first humans in the Americas. They were Celts who had crossed the sea from Europe over 20 000 years ago.

Show us your articles then, show us you aren't some TRS subterfuge faggot like we've been getting.

You know that shit was extremely rare? There were less than a few thousand witch burnings in all of European history in total, in all countries combined.

Meanwhile human sacrifice was common tradition for Amerindians, and they in fact did it so much that it often collapsed their own nations because they sacrificed too many important people, such as too many workers or sometimes even the entire royal family, leading to their kingdoms splitting up.

Indians are just one more minority that liberals use as a tool to virtue signal and further their own agendas. The dining department at my university likes to have special theme days where they put up decorations in the dining halls and serve some different food for a change. Last year they had a Native American day, and a Back To The Future day (among others).

The university newpaper was full of articles about SJWs feeling offended by the Native American day. They were mad because "m-muh cultural appropriation" like always, but they were also mad because "the Back To The Future day was better and that's clearly a racist plot".

A lot of the witch burnings in Europe were for real reasons, Roma-gypsies abducting people and doing bloodletting type shit. Europeans were redpilled as fuck back then. There's even a widely accepted view that the whole mythos of the vampires is based on Jews and their penchant for bloodletting and child abduction.

there are no indians

lol

Natives are better than africans. Many of the tribes reached the iron age and had permanent stone settlements. There is evidence a few tribes had populations larger than a million. Without cannon or firearms production the natives actually fought the colonial forces to a stalemate until disease got them.
Like literally every single european culture at some point in time you were conquered by a civilization with superior technology. Contrary to leftist propaganda your ancestors were mostly wiped out by disease.
Unlike those conquered european civilizations you stubbornly refused to adapt to the change and adopt the ways that made the white man victorious over you, like the Japanese did. I
instead of becoming a part of the new nation, even as second class citizens, you took those little reserves and stayed on them to suffer cultural, linguistic, and genetic extinction.

"Indians"

Time for the biggest red pill you babbys ever swallowed.
faithinyhvh.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/the-newark-ohio-decalogue-stone-and-keystone/