They just dropped the racist bomb on Trump. Allegedly, he called Lil Jon, Uncle Tom, on Apprentice set...

They just dropped the racist bomb on Trump. Allegedly, he called Lil Jon, Uncle Tom, on Apprentice set. I fail to see how this makes Trump looks bad, it think it add dimension to Trump's AAAAAFRICAN AMERICAN speeches.
tweetsave.com/steve_sailer/status/787139420394663937

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vgCbq
pbs.twimg.com/media/CuxoIyIUEAANxKs.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't Lil Jon that "gangster rapper" with wealthy parents?

Wow, this will sink him for sure. This time. Really.

Top kek this is the weakest shit

Use archive next time you infernal nigger.

archive.is/vgCbq

but otherwise o.k.

I sure hope this isn't the worst they got. It wouldn't be sporting to hit back full force after this.

Is this the "bombshell"? Please tell me it is. Pretty, pretty please

Black people would think it's funny, too.

Now's the time for O'Keefe to drop the nigger tape.

They're hoping for the death by a thousand cuts.

Rayciss', misogynist, xenophobe.

They've been doing this for months but expect another nice long op-ed soon from the NYT explaining Trump's disturbing pattern of evil behavior.

I don't know about wealthy parents but he's definitely not the retarded ghetto nigger he portrays himself as in the media.

I think Trump is inoculated against this stuff at this point.

This shit is so weak, especially if O'Keefe pulls through. I wouldn't doubt like user said. He is not some hood nigger, the hood niggers probably would view him as an uncle tom.

Faggocrats are scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point.

I really don't see how you can outdo "nuclear Hitler," but they apparently keep trying anyway.

Yeah but I'm cheering the establishment on as they keep spewing these scandals.

They're piling up the firewood for their funeral pyre.

Checking these dubs.

That's the thing that kills me about these hard street nigger rappers. Tupac was an affluent, upper middle class nigger with a Washington D.C. connected mammy. Yet the dumb motherfucker is some kind of saint for these chimps.

Trump just went up 10 points with the niggers.

PFFTT HAHAHAHAHAHA

An Uncle Tom is actually a nigger that tries to act like a human, but since when did (((leftists))) care about the meanings of words?

urban dictionary

Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.
"De Shawn got a job? At Ameritech? He's a Tom"
by Pud June 21, 2005

So he called little monkey the nigger equivalent of "race traitor"? You would think that would be a complement? IDK or C about semichimpy, whosawhatsists, but if it walks like a nigger, talks like a nigger, acts like a nigger…

WOW! ALERT THE PRESSES!

Lil'John's confirmed it. It's on a bunch of sites now. It's plausible.

The defense: lol, this is ridiculous

The offense: it's not about what he said, it's why he said it. Why did he think a black Uncle Sam was funny? Why can't Uncle Sam be black? I wouldn't even notice if Uncle Sam were black.

This just shows endearing aloofness on Trump's part, and actually might help him.

Apparently Lil' Jon put on an Uncle Sam outfit at one point and Trump joked about it calling him "Uncle Tom" repeatedly in such a way that it was clear that Trump didn't realize or know about the historical meaning of the phrase.

It comes off as aloof and incredibly awkward but not at all with any hint of malice, which is a hell of a lot better and less threatening than the "KKK reincarnation" that blacks are being sold (and plenty are believing).

It's just so far off from the image they've been sold, and seeing this be pushed as some big thing is just silly.

Lil Jon is a fucking faggot whose music was only enjoyed by liberal cuck faggots

YEAHHHHH
OOKKKAYYYY
WHHHATTTTTT

Real niggers hate this motherfucker. He absolutely fucking is an Uncle Tom , have you seen this faggots high school photos?

The left is fucking retarded and just shot themselves in the temple

Isn't Lil Jon the one currently in the media for saying there is no such thing as racism?
I remember a Holla Forums thread about it I think. If so, then common niggers will agree with Trump that he is an uncle tom.

No that's Lil'Wayne
Fucking chibi niggers, man.

That's Lil Wayne your thinking of but i see how they can be confused

That's it? This is the shit they were saying was going to ruin him?

Uncle Tom? What is this, the 70s?

Explains Dave Chappelle's portrayal of him

Uncle Tom

It's really nothing like shouting nigger where the atomic bombs at?

man, he really started campaigning too early.

it gave time to media to work the narrative continuosly, people actually don't think they have the time to watch his speeches so they just get the TL;DR with media. and media tells them that "he said offensive rayciss things that SHOCKED the internet, SHOCKED the women, SHOCKED the moms, SHOCKED the youngs etc etc etc"
as they keep drilling the same narrative it is getting detrimental by now.

Fuck sporting. These yuppie faggots are begging to get hit with everything we got.

Lil Jon dressed up as Uncle Sam. Trump calls him Uncle Tom.

This is a textbook example of a malapropism, not racism.

mal·a·prop
ˈmaləˌpräp/
noun
noun: malapropism
the mistaken use of a word in place of a similar-sounding one, often with unintentionally amusing effect, as in, for example, “dance a flamingo ” (instead of flamenco ).

pbs.twimg.com/media/CuxoIyIUEAANxKs.jpg:large

Lil jon's response
lol…

Things were done here by you and I am well aware that you've done them.

I rarely get a chance to use this maymay; guess now is as good a time as any.

Kek, you were in the thread last night, weren't you?

For those who don't know, yes the number is real. It's run by three jewish comedians who did it as a gag but the thing took off and apparently they still get plenty of calls.

The only thing that comes to my mind is webm related

Here's a video of 'Boss Nigger' himself, Fred Williamson, endorsing Trump:

SHARE THAT VIDEO

No fucking wonder it doesn't work without Javascript.

Since when is Uncle Tom a racist term?

Whites using any kind of ebonics is racist user. If you only kept your mouth shut and never did anything you'd be a great example for every other white males, and finally be in the right side of history :)

Don't Democrats (white and non-white) call black republicans "Uncle Toms" all the time? and they aren't joking around either when they do.

how far have we truly fallen

This is it? This extremely milquetoast spiceless bullshit is their "nuclear option"? And this is supposed to counter the ACTUAL NUKE that other guy has on Cunton and will drop soon?
They are so fucked they have officially gone insane

Really? That's it? It's over. GG, try again in 4 years Zog.

I can't believe how clean Trump is.
The guy is acts like a huge degenerate in the press and somehow they can't find any dirt on him?

The monster is on the outside

this will work as well as their last imagined scandal

(((traditional media))) on life support

Do you guys think this was what that user was talking about or do you think there is a video of him somewhere actually saying nigger?

This is it.

He's not an uncle tom though, he's a nigger.

He is an uncle tom, he is a hype man for DJs at EDM events now

Is this really their bomb?

Looks like their bomb was a dud

Do they even have proof he said this?

Lil Jon is a fucking nigger.

Who gives a fuck?

really? this isn't fagbook you don't need to create some sort of plausible deniability story. Trump is a genius, and the idea that he didn't know the meaning of the phrase is laughable. that said this is literally nothing at best and weak tea at worst