Are you ready for Christopher "Savant" Nolan to change modern kinematograph as we know it?

Are you ready for Christopher "Savant" Nolan to change modern kinematograph as we know it?

where are all the strong independent womyn of color?

In africa, where they belong

Is this a prequel to

Surely you jest.

It is.

Marvelous.

ayyy kino

DUNKIRKCINO

This one never fails to make me laugh

This one never fails to make me laugh

fuck off nolan is a fucking high school level director

DON'T MIND IF I DO

GET A LOAD OF THIS HOTHEAD

I'm confused by the casting decisions.I've been playing loads of BF1 and there's tons of middle eastern and black guys fighting for both sides during WWI, but everyone in this movie is white? How does that work? Where did all the black people go between WWI & WWII? I'm confused.

Yeah, that's why he's being mocked

germans gassed all people of color from europe during WW1

those damn nazi bastids will pay

WIN THE WAR FOR THE WRONG SIDE?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

…and it's going to be better in the next DLC with the russian females who are all black.

If you kill your enemy, (((they))) win.

Ah is it Jew-lie already?

I honestly don't get that. They had the fucking Ottoman Empire in there as ready made diversity, but apparently Turks just aren't brown/black enough. Or maybe it's because they were a major superpower and you can't play that for oppression points.

I heard they don't really show any Nazis in the movie.

redpill?

Exactly. Turks are nearly white, so you can't really use them for diversity points. Plus there's that whole Armenian genocide thing…

They wanted to paint Europe as a diverse place all throughout history, which it was. Africans have fought for thousands of years for white men's wars. Now its time for them to take the mantle of the white man's burden. Now they will civilize us…

I'm interested in how it fits with the Baneverse. Could this man be Bane's grandfather? He even flies a plane.

This is literally the only reason I have the slightest bit of curiosity about this movie.

I love the blatant revisionism in the trailer alone

yeah thats totally the reason the autistic austrian didnt kill or capture all of you, fucking treacherous albions

Addi had a massive hardon for the british aristocracy and was getting even more support from them than the bolsheviks a few years before. The whole little show the anglo establishment put on about being divided on hitler was just that, the reality was that they were a united front and had been incubating him and all his thulean nonsense for a good ten years already

Then why did they go to war with Germany?

for attacking one their main allies

Pro-tip: British aristocracy hasn't controlled British Empire since before Napoleonic Wars.

Because Hitler was a mong