What's going on off the coast of Greece/Turkey

RQ-4A Global Hawk performing reconnaissance.

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_RQ-4_Global_Hawk

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/14/russia-says-it-could-sell-missile-defense-systems-to-turkey.html
archive.is/xY9OC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope the turks reclaim greece so their rape babies will stop pretending to be white

Could be

JSOC does all sorts of Naval Nonsense. Who knows what the fuck SEAL Team Six is doing.

Could be. They just ended their orbit though and the aircraft is now about to enter Bulgaria.

My crackpot theory is that whenever an announcement like "20 SEAL Team Six operators die in helicopter crash" happens those guys are having their deaths faked so they can move on to some super spooky unit. I hear the CIA has an astronaut program.

Pretty sure that if you can find it on some plane tracking tool, it's nothing secretive or important.

That'd be alright, we get back our Thrace tho.

The aircraft was just at 51,100 feet and just flat out disappeared over Bulgaria. The data says it's at 50,000 or so feet though but the blip is gone.

Back again now.

REEEEEE GET OFF MY CLAY STUPID FUCKING AMERIFAT PLANE

Now it's headed for the Black Sea…

Tel Aviv?

It's off the radar atm, still getting info on it tho

The path it has taken has basically had it skirting Turkish waters and Turkey itself. From the altitude it's at I assume it could very easily actually see into Turkey. But Turkey is still technically an ally of ours, and we even have a base there still that we use to launch aircraft for missions in various sandy shitholes( Incirlik Air Base, which it itself is used to fly UAVs out of for surveillance against ISIS). So I don't know why they would need to be skirting Turkish airspace, unless they're observing stuff they don't want Turkey to know they are observing. But then why would they have their transponders on?

Just found this article about how Russia may be selling some missile defense system to Turkey.

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/14/russia-says-it-could-sell-missile-defense-systems-to-turkey.html

( archive.is/xY9OC )

Maybe the US is checking out potential missile sites? I don't know.

I'm starting to wonder if we really were behind that coup after all; I just can't imagine our assets being that incompetent though.

Seeing Turkey being driven into Russia's corner after the coup makes me wonder if they'll try another retarded move.

every time.

You think King Nigger is competent? You can have good assets, but it only takes ones blithering nigger to fuck it all up. He's already managed to lose a more than a century old ally in the Philipines as they are looking for closer ties to China and Russia. He also fucked over the Middle East entirely and wasted trillions of (poorly spent) funds fighting a pointless war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Add onto that destabilizing Libya among other failed CIA plots in Ukraine and Egypt among others and this fucking chimp has royally fucked up AT LEAST 20 years of American effort in the region. 65 years if you include Turkey and when they were rolled into NATO in the 50s.

sage

shut up roach

R O A C H
O
A
C
H

>>>/cuckchan/
Don't act like you're one of us, nigger.

Roach pls..

Get the fuck out, newfaggot.

You first,(((1)))..

reconnaissance?! on a border?!
you don't say

Is doing the whole sage-in-wrong-field thing on purpose?

Then let's hope Russian weaponry is more reliable than the kike shit we get in Europe. I swear, all arms that Germans make and actually work get sold to Israel or Qatar and then somehow end up in ISIS' hands.>>7859128

F U C K O F F

could be present greece if your ancestors fought harder.
still
t.roach