WE TAKE BACK /r/politics TODAY -- HERE'S HOW

[If you're going to be some Negative Nancy like the useless, contrarian cunts on CuckChan, just fuck off back to CuckChan – seriously.]

Anyway, we're going to flood /r/politics with threads that have pro-Clinton titles but that link to anti-Clinton articles. The CTR clowns will upvote these immediately without even reading the articles.

This is just the starting phase. The subreddit will LOOK no different, but it's a good first step for promoting anti-Clinton material, and it will wear down the mods, who'll have to investigate every thread with a pro-Clinton title. (If they start deleting threads automatically on report, then we can start reporting genuine pro-Clinton threads and get them deleted.)

An optional further idea, which got removed on CuckChan, is to get some recon on these strange /r/politics mods who've appeared out of nowhere. Their main point of recon vulnerability is when they visit the URLs to investigate. If you use sites you control or sites with publicly accessible httpd access/error logs (for the latter, Google helps – try [access_log intitle:"index of"] as a search, and you'll get some nice .edus/.govs that the mods won't hesitate to visit), you can begin assembling IP addresses for network or Big Data recon/exploitation.

neat shitpost

Another idea is you checking these dubs.

Ok, do that, then.
It'll be funny, I guess

You can't take back what was never yours

Post results

Honest to god I never go to reddit. I fucking HATE that place with a burning passion. But when I heard about CTR and how they're targeting a subreddit I went to see how hard they're getting shilled and it was incredible. You look at 4chan and maybe 40%-80% shilled by CTR depending on the day. But this place is psychotic. They have an iron grip on the place. I've even seen pics of the front section and the entire thing, like 50 threads, are nothing but clickbait trash anti-trump articles.

If you want to do anything I say make accounts and post imgur links to gore and shit. Go like "Lol Drumpf tard btfo just look at these poll numbers from the LA Times." And link it to gore or niggers getting lynched.

What's a reddit?

Even if we *cared* about reddit, its a bit late (try 1-2 years too late) for us to convince any cucks there.
r/politics has been a leftist circlejerk since before Chairman Mao took over, just because its a literal hellhole now doesn't change it (in fact, it makes the argument for us even bothering to do anything there even less worthy of taking on).
The idea is okay enough, I suppose, but you'll have to start yourself and post screens of it working if you want anyone here to try anything

This…might actually work. Shame they're already aware of the plan now though.

IT IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

THAT REDDIT FAGS

ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS

>>>/CuckChan/

I've tried this. They ban you for changing the title of the article.

Doubtful.

Yes, the politics board is just vox, buzzfeed, and huffpo articles as far as the eye can see. But I disagree, posting links to gore, etc won't do much, their hotpocket team already works around the clock and rules with an iron fist.

Reddit isn't going to change unless you want to play the same subversion-of-moderation games that the sjws play, and set up your own votebots and shill networks.

Good idea

We must win in All fronts. We either shitpost them to hell or take the place for us, because ignoring will only lead to bad thing.
Evil proliferates when good men do nothing Reddit is literally Normalfagchan, the cattle rely on it A Lot, Reddit is a tool and like any tool it must be in our hands or be destroyed.
I been saying for over 4 years, Reddit, KYM, 9fag, and all other Normalfag canser website must be Dominate by us, else they will further alienate the cattle.
Not just r/politics, we turn the Whole place into colonies for us. GIve the left no rest, hunt them whatever they go, deny their safe places.
Normalfags will always be slaves, so we either kill them or make them Our slaves. they are controled in many ways and leddit is one of them. I fucking hate leddit aswell, i don't even know how to use that trash, but someone gotta do it.
Lets turn the cucks into homicidal-suicidal /ss/

also

The best weapon is ridicule.
Just screencaps their shills and make fun of them through memes.

>reddit spacing

what do you expect. i warned you lads before. some of you won't believe it.

Paragraphs are not the same as reddit spacing.

and you don't know the difference and reddit space regardless.

you wouldn't need to reddit space so much

if you actually thought about what the fuck you are posting

as it wouldn't be required to write a concise

browse my own subreddit

remember to be nice ;)))

kill yourself enabling faggot

The only one here using reddit spacing is you, retard.

well now we know for sure you're reddit
where do you think we are?
stop trying to blend in fam

Worst thread in catalog. I miss learningcode now

nice to meet you learningcode.

why does this not have a shitload of replies

aaaaaand im done
fuck off you refugee scum
kill yourself while you are at it