Sargon of Cuckad get uncucked: "Hillary Must Lose"

He recently released a normalfag friendly video that I think can convince even moderates.

More ammunition in the propaganda department.

BONUS: libcucks salt in the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/982083.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's been working out, too. Good for him, I say.

Sarcuck of Mossad is an octoroon lefty faggot e-celeb who needs to eat a bullet. Either fuck off back to halfchan or eat a bullet as well.

Are you crying on leftypol too shill?

8ch.net/leftypol/res/982083.html

Can you larping ecleb worshiping gamergate faggots please leave this board.

Just think for yourself, instead of regurgitating the opinions of these subhuman retards as your own.

same arguments as in leftypol, you shills spend your whole day on 8ch?

back to halfchan, cuck

In what way is he larping?
How is this relevant at all?
I don't think the OP is doing that, either.
Chill friendo, the day of the rope isn't yet here. Sargon's just helping Trump win and taking on libshits, how is that a bad thing? And he's probably a big enough channel for it to not be just some "irrelevant" shit.

funny he said that, it seems a typical copy paste reply by now that makes no fucking sense

how about no

I guess i'm a shill too, right?

You can go back too with your friend.

are you that stupid to not even want to watch the video and see what it's all about or you are just shilling to try and shut it down?

In the Russian propaganda sector they're all against Hillary. It's over for her.

I'm not watching your video.

Did i call it or did i call it?

>>>/cuckchan/

why are you not watching the video?

Why are you not tonguing my anus?

Holla Forums

Calm down user, just filter and ignore after showing how he's wrong if you know anything about this place.

This worthless fucking sand nigger is going back once Trump is elected.

>>>/cuckchan/

This is how it is done my cuckchan friend

>>>Holla Forums

You do realize he isn't living in the US, right user?

Any other lefty channels jump ship to trump recently? It keeps happening.

all the moderates one will jump to the trump train

He was on the right side of Brexit as well.

I don't know what to think. Some of his views are so full lefty it makes me sick, but whenever it comes decision time he seems to get his shit together.

You do realize that most of us are here because of GG, right?

That's true of Holla Forums, but Holla Forums is half split between people who left because of GG and people who left because of Holla Forums Harbor

Astoundingly low bitrate WebM encoded at a high speed setting.

Prepare for artifacts.

good, now let's see if the shills in the thread will watch it

he's still a cuck and he will remain an eceleb cuck.

Sargon has been redpilled for a long time now, i don't he certainly wasn't a Holla Forumsac when he started his chanel but you can tell by the content of his videos and the people he hangs out with online that he lurks here regularly

He's just to much of a moderate PR cuck, wich is why Holla Forums gives him so much shit
But at least he is good to spread Holla Forums's gospel to moderate normalfags

He ain't gonna name the Jew EVER, and he won't stop deluding himself with "muh liberal democracy" bullshit, but he is clearly not stuborn enough to remain in perpetual denial of reality as most leftards usually do
I call him lefty cus i'm more right wing than him but in truth he's right in the center of the political scale

Sargon's a Britcuck; the ideological incoherence and fence-sitting goes with the territory (muh empirical tradition, muh classical liberalism). He can be useful as babby's first pink pill - safe for ages 6 months and up - though. Something like TWIS can get normalfags used to the idea that laughing at the latest piece of progressive madness won't cause the police to kick in their door for hate crime.

And the outro tune is pretty sweet.

good. he does it good then, only autists can't understand PR. autists that will never do anything beside bitching.

True dat
I merely mention the fact that he is PR moderate is probably the reason Holla Forums baptized him as Sargcuck, but i understand the "muh PR" claim is not always groundless, especially if you intend to redpill normies

He isn't doing this in good faith. He wants the US to get this populism out of it's system so the US will get a 'proper liberal' down the road.

No

Sargon is a cuck. He literally has a wife's son situation.

Yeah I saw this, it was pretty good. He still calls himself liberal so he hasn't quite woken up yet.

sage even though bumplocked for mediocre e-celeb thread

Welp, took him long enough.

Didn't this faggot claim to be like 1/4 Nigger or something? I've watched some of his stuff, but he comes across as the typical smarmy libcuck pseudo intellectual type.

That's a shill telltale if nothing else, because it's using the word in a context that makes no sense. It's just chaining random words together.

This is larping with a bit of honeypot mixed in.

Nigger you have to stop falling for this shit.

So you have a person here who hates gg but uses lingo that was commonplace in gg times. Which means they were never anything other than a shill or an Holla Forums or Holla Forums fag.

And there in the ATTENTION thread I thought the butthurt goons were just a meme, but it seems I was wrong.>>7858793

That's a shill telltale if nothing else, because it's using the word in a context that makes no sense. It's just chaining random words together.

This is larping with a bit of honeypot mixed in.

Nigger you have to stop falling for this shit.

So you have a person here who hates gg but reuses lingo that was commonplace in gg times. Don't get me wrong, oldfags use it too, but they don't spam it like they can't articulate anything else. Which means these guys were never anything other than a shill or an Holla Forums or Holla Forums fag.

And there in the ATTENTION thread I thought the butthurt goons were just a meme, but it seems I was wrong.

Good for Sargon, worth a listen. thx for the webm.