ATTENTION ALL /YOUNGLOVE/ REFUGEES, THERE IS AN IMAGEBOARD THAT ALLOWS ALL THE STUFF THAT WAS DELETED IN THE FOSTARING

ATTENTION ALL /YOUNGLOVE/ REFUGEES, THERE IS AN IMAGEBOARD THAT ALLOWS ALL THE STUFF THAT WAS DELETED IN THE FOSTARING

lolifox.org/hebe/
Absolute Freedom, No Bans, only illegal content (not burger laws) is deleted.

Attached: It's nice.jpg (360x235, 25.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lolifox.org/lg/catalog.html
archive.fo/dmodq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le spam board, feck off nanobum

butthurt.

>>>/caos/
>>>/caos/
>>>/caos/
>>>/caos/
>>>/caos/

Attached: 1431209064748.gif (275x220, 1.96M)

based site

reported

lolifox.org/lg/catalog.html

is the better board

reported for reporting

I would usually never consider doing this but i'm tired of seeing all the "Muh pedo board" shit.
+sticky for a while

You fucking idiots, containment board never actually contained anyone.

Its also a honeypot hahaha stupid pedoscum.

/lg/ is the og board in lolifox. NOT /hebe.

Literally every single discussion of cp ever was a honeypot.
How the fuck do pedo fags not know this.

so they all should stay here?

Why do I even fucking try?

At this point the mods are the real enemy, not even the pedo's, Holla Forums as a whole died from 2016 onward, really I don't even know why I'm still here, maybe it's because all other imageboards are just Holla Forums Holla Forums /pedo/ and /weed/ boards that are useless to me.

Maybe you should stop trying.

This.

You should lose your mod tbh, it'd be consistent at least.

Based Omlet stickying a pedo thread.

name 1 other mod who actively inserts eggs into their butthole.
oh thats right. you cant
thats why omlet is a mod and will stay a mod.

To clarify: This is only stickied because clearly pedo's are no longer welcome on the website, and I would rather they move to lolifox than bitch and moan here.

You realize the pedos that have been shitting up this board specifically come from Lolifox? What this will achieve is more pedos making their way to Lolifox but sequentially coming back to shit on this board. The pedos are very happy on Lolifox and won't hesitate coming back to prove they are. Literally one pedo from /lg/ has shit all over this board with his cp spam.

Omlet you fucking moron, that egg you shoved up your anus must have gone directly to your tiny brain because this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Pedo's don't actually give a fuck about discussing shit in peace they just wanna bug you and the other mods, containment boards don't do shit and they never have.

Oh shut the fuck up about "pedos not being allowed here," they aren't allowed anywhere. Not 4chan, not here, not Facebook and not even fucking Tumblr. Yet they're still fucking there. Next time just delete the fucking thread instead of stickying it. What the fuck is actually wrong with you?

Attached: lolifox is the best.jpg (990x849, 158.9K)

Heh.

>archive.fo/dmodq

Attached: 8cuck.jpg (768x479, 242.56K)

Why'd you pin this thread? kek