The Final Act will be World War

Interesting blog post I came across today:
archive.is/Wegir

What are anons thoughts on the deteriorating international relations of the US, particularly with Russia and China?

How likely are we to see war before the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B7keK
jsmineset.com/2016/10/14/the-final-act-will-be-world-war/
archive.is/Wegir
archive.is/YRvwl
archive.is/geMLN
archive.is/vmf8z
archive.fo/ZaeAH
archive.is/EEaga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another interesting blog post about the prospects of war with Russia:
archive.is/B7keK

The Final Act will be World War
Posted October 14th, 2016 at 1:26 PM (CST) by Bill Holter

(1/2)

What's shitty? I'm really concerned about this.

I love my country and never thought I would even consider being a draft dodger, but if the establishment pushes for a war with Russia for absolutely no good reason, well, I'm not going to throw away my life for the likes of Obama or Clinton.

Source:
jsmineset.com/2016/10/14/the-final-act-will-be-world-war/
Archive:
archive.is/Wegir

(2/2)

With or without war my life is going to be hellish anyways.

You need to learn how to format your threads properly.

(checked)

This is inevitable, Europe will follow suit. We're living in one of the most notable times in history. It's all coming to a head soon. Just be ready.

How so? I wasn't trying to post the whole blog entry, just bits that gave a general impression for anyone who might be interested to go read it. I also avoided posting the direct link and used an archive link.

It's advised to post the entire thing (unless it's a fuckton long (3 separate posts)), the main title, when it was posted, who by, and any citing outside resources as well as proper semantic markup of redtext, bold, italicizing, etc.

That would make sense, but all the people around me and so much of the general populace seems so apathetic. I worry that things would have to get a lot worse really fast and before they clamp down too tightly or flood us with third worlders before enough people would be willing to rise up.

This is it lads. The battle for our souls… soon.

You did fine OP, ignore the faggot.

This one is really interesting if you don't mind the work of Vox Popoli the author of SJWs Always Lie. Just the basic facts and a logical analysis of what seem like the rational approach for Putin.

The world hasn't destabilized enough for nuclear war. America hasn't destabilized enough for civil war. Someone is really anxious to make people think there's going to be a war. You have to ask what they stand to gain? What is their motivation?

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Not going to jail for decades of treason? Throwing the dice one last time to try to keep the crime syndicate on top? I get what you're saying, but it's not safe to assume these people aren't just bugfuck crazy.

This, I wouldn't say crazy but isolated from the people and blind by arrogance.

No one cares faggot, shove your thread rule book up your ass.

This'll make ya feel even better. Didn't those wyly Russians kill of that convoy full of teddy bears and baby's milk last week or something.

… Or did they?

But don't worry goy- er guys, it is just for training purposes and they do it too, trust (((us))) it really was the Russians.

Oh, and I couldn't remember if it was in any threads, the RAF has ordered their typhoons to "defend themselves" and armed them with AIM-129 mid-range AA missles. archive.is/YRvwl

So Yes user, the final act will be a World War between two world powers that should be cooperating economically and militarily; and two nationalities that should be friends not enemies even if the Russians are serial-squatters.

archive.is/geMLN
archive.is/vmf8z
archive.fo/ZaeAH

Gee whiz, I wonder just who would say something like that?
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

You smell funny.

I appreciate your difference of opinions, but please don't derail thread.

Sure fooled me, lad.

sorry

You forget whose finger may be on the button and to what extent they're willing to go for their continued reign. These are dishonourable people with a penchant for murder and if they want to see death or feel that their position is threatened then they will do everything in their power.

Derail it from discussion the rationale behind the threat of WWIII? Mmmmkay

World War Oops
archive.is/EEaga

That's all up to what Obama actually does in Syria in the coming days. That's what worries me.

Not right now, but one wrong move in Syria and it's guaranteed to escalate out of control. This isn't a fight Russia can back down from either. Because losing Syria means weakening Iran, which means potentially losing influence over the region. What you're seeing is the geopolitical endgame being carried out as both sides sense weakness in each other's King pieces (Saudi Arabia and Iran) and are seizing on the opportunity. The loser stands to be economically annihilated (if the winner somehow gain dominance without direct war).

Russia didn't move S-400s into Syria for lulz, and they're leaving with their shields or on them. King Nigger doesn't seem to realize that the Russian apparatus is done retrenching and retreating.

Your OP was fine. This fag is just full of himself.

If he actually wanted to improve the OP and not be a faggot he wouldn't bother posting about how he thinks it's shit.

Welcome to panem et circencus

I really hope no world war starts before I got to see Kizumonogatrai Part 2.
That would make me darmstadtium Angry.

anybody who gives "OP" shit for formatting is a literal bot from CTR/JIDF. Don't bother with them dude you fine

If the war becomes hot, and there is more of a possibility of that than some might think, it will mostly occur offshore.

What is to note though, is that open war is wayy expensive, which means the American economy would be extremely fragile (much more so than now). To pay for that shit, the state would either have to further increase the taxes, the effects of which you can imagine, or take more debt, which means it will rely on banks, which further means, that all the banks need to be 100% liquid 24/7, nonstop. If during a hot US-Russian war, a single major bank would not even really tank but just have no cash when cash is needed, you would have this 'happening' Holla Forums keeps talking about within fucking days. You know the one where everyone panics and life suddenly becomes a struggle for survival against bands of armed savages who aren't getting their gibs.

It's a similar reason but to a greater degree than why people in Eurabia were/are so tense with this whole Deutsche Bank thing.

t. just some random guy.

Do you understand that they're rich enough to reset it all after like 50 years of nuclear war hibernation in their bunkers.

We all die.

Thats the point. The world ends and we step into eternal darkness. There is no better time to be alive than whitnessing the end. What else are you going to do? Waste your life away being a wage slave in a degenerating nation that is slowly being consumed by muslims and blacks? Its about time we have a judgement day and everyone dies. Humans were always being lead by idiots, especially the US. They brought us to the brink of war several times and if not for the Russians they would have killed us all.

All I hope for is that they spare some nukes for Israel and Africa.

REMINDER:
DEAD HAND STATUS,
ACTIVE

They don't have enough space in the bunkers for everyone that has any say yet, and the kikes would purge any non-kikes including Obama that would want in on this before anyone would get to retreat into the bunkers. And I doubt that he isn't aware of that. Same goes for a lot of other high-ranking kike enablers.

Add to that, once the prospect sickles through the cracks, people would find out. And that leads to the next point.
Niggers are idiots beyond hope, but Muslims are capable of thinking far enough that they can (and currently unfortunately don't) understand that this isn't a thing they're protected in. They too would die in the fire like everyone else.

What I'm afraid of (that doesn't mean people should vote hillary, every scenario that involves hillary winning is worse) actually realistically happening is the following.

And before that comes
No, I don't believe there is a limit to how childish someone can get.

consider lurking more

Even if