Obama's Call For 'Ministry of Truth

Were you surprised when Obama called for what is essentially a Ministry of Truth after lamenting how conspiracy theorists were no longer confined to super market tabloids, in a panel held yesterday? I wasn’t.

That’s because elite think tanks have been calling for the very same sort of thing ever since 2010, when the then-CEO of the worlds largest publisher, Pearson, outlined why user-curated news is such a threat to her Marxist agenda. The same woman, Marjorie Scardino, went on to become the chairman of the MacArthur Foundation, a leftwing organization that has deep ties to Obama.

Scardino is currently on Twitter’s board of directors, where she had Twitter roll out their own version of a Ministry of Truth, known as the Trust & Safety council. For more information, watch the video presentation I put together:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzEhd9cvWms
youtube.com/watch?v=BikQFWNYct4
theralphretort.com/obamas-call-ministry-truth-nothing-new-elites-demanded-one-since-2010-10014016/
archive.is/BOeWy
8ch.net/cow/res/112928.html
yahoo.com/news/obama-decries-wild-west-media-landscape-214642552.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama’s Call For ‘Ministry of Truth’ is Nothing New, Elites Have Demanded One Since 2010
By Seattle4Truth | Published October 14th, 2016 · Updated October 14th, 2016

Video #1: The article writer's vlog youtube.com/watch?v=yzEhd9cvWms
Video #2: The original statement made by Obama youtube.com/watch?v=BikQFWNYct4 (58m10s)
Pic #1: An artists' representation of Obama's face on a "Telescreen" from the Apple Computers trailer "1984" which was a parody of the movie adaption of the book "1984" written by George Orwell

Source:
theralphretort.com/obamas-call-ministry-truth-nothing-new-elites-demanded-one-since-2010-10014016/
Archive:
archive.is/BOeWy

For a constitutional lawyer he sure has contempt for the bill of rights.

The video is created by a Holla Forums autist / lolcow

8ch.net/cow/res/112928.html

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Fuck off you autistic cunt.

I improved the thread; please direct all autistic shitposting about the author of the content to the OP.

Thank you for emptying the rectum!

HI WOOWEE

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that my record has not been corrected. My record has been exactly corrected.

jus checkin

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that my record has not been corrected. My record has been exactly corrected.

Getting exciting and screwing up, lad?

*excited
;^)

wew

o shit
ive been blown out

When you have to speed up the video to get to the point because King Nigger is so low energy.

Obama decries 'wild west' media landscape

Pittsburgh (AFP) - President Barack Obama on Thursday decried America's "wild, wild west" media environment for allowing conspiracy theorists a broad platform and destroying a common basis for debate.

Recalling past days when three television channels delivered fact-based news that most people trusted, Obama said democracy require citizens to be able to sift through lies and distortions.

"We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to," Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh.

"There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don't have any basis in anything that's actually happening in the world," Obama added.

His remarks came amid an election campaign that has seen Republican candidate Donald Trump repeat ideas and take on key staff from right-wing media outlets.

They also come at the end of an eight-year presidency in which Obama has been plagued by false scandals over his place of birth that have forced him to play media-critic-in-chief.

For much of that time, Republicans and Democrats – which their own media sources – could rarely agree on even the most basic facts to build a debate.

"That is hard to do, but I think it's going to be necessary, it's going to be possible," he added.

"The answer is obviously not censorship, but it's creating places where people can say 'this is reliable' and I'm still able to argue safely about facts and what we should do about it."

source:
yahoo.com/news/obama-decries-wild-west-media-landscape-214642552.html

and pure coincidence! Google has just announced 'Fact Check'

"because they just don't have any basis in anything that's actually happening in the world"

In the real world right now Wikileaks is dropping bombs and the media is desperately trying to sweep it all under the rug because they're working for the Clinton campaign. That's what's happening.

Did he just call for the creation of moderated chan boards? Create a place where a citizen can report information, have that information checked, and then have people argue for it below. This sounds to me like a chan board with people who check the OP. King Nigger is now officially in favor of us if he can regulate us.

It's getting close to the time where we create our own backup net. Luckily the guys in cyber have been looking into this for a while and are getting close to rolling out a usenet and telnet alternative along with a modified point to point connection platform.

We haven't heard anything about this in our data center here in Ohio, but if there was, we'd probably have to install additional equipment. Right now the only thing on the docket is a replacement for the SL8500. So I'll keep my eyes open here.

But, keep in mind that he wouldn't announce something until it was ready to be rolled out. That's his MO.

Considering how straight forward the Bill of Rights is, the only possible reason to become a "constitutional scholar" is to find new creative ways to subvert it.

Marco Rubio was right about Obama

Links?
I'm seriously fucking worried, the rhetoric has increased rapidly over the past few weeks against alternate media and anonymity.
Give me some hope user, blz.

What for cyber? Go to the fucking /cyber/ board. Some folks are desperately trying to get a working telnet and bbs system online. I think someone should do a direct board server. Where one person with the means has a server and we hand out the IPs to people who are cool, then move over a little at a time.
Then hand off the information for accessing it to people we meet on clear net who share the same views.

Fucking knew it. Thanks again king nigger.