What went wrong?

What went wrong?

HE TOOK YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Nothing. Trash like this is the only thing (((Critics))) can create, Roger Ebert tried to make shit too, failed, couldn't take the heat, and went back to criticizing actual movies. Critics are the most pathetic people on the planet.

If nothing went wrong and it was just critics being pathetic, why did James stop making films and go back to being a critic?

There was an interesting moment in a video he did with Jontron. Essentially Jon visited his film collection and they started talking about movies. Jon is apparently very much like James in that he also prefers movies and film making to video games and mentioned that he wants to make a film, a drama apparently. James thought it was strange and said something along the lines that he would want to give his fans something they expect and whereas Jon said he wants to makes something his fans didn't know they wanted. They James made like a face.

I think he wanted to give his fans the nerd even though that's almost definitely not the thing he wanted to make.

Busy. He's constantly working on stuff. It's why he uses images of scenes instead of clips, that is to save on edit and upload time (other than some copyright bullshit which sounds weird).

Because that's what critics always do. They get embarrassed because they think they're making a masterpiece, but then they see the finished project and realize it's worse than every movie they ever reviewed. They can't hack it and don't realize that a huge part of being an artist, writer, or creator of any kind is putting yourself out there and being able to take the criticism and hate. Critics can dish it out, but they can't take it, they then hide their butthurt and shame behind ironic reviews and "humor"

Apparently twice in one sentence. Someone call me a cuck please.

So you're saying he did something wrong?

jon is /ourguy/

He cast a nigger as the love interest of the white woman and has a scene where he cheers as they kiss. He's Louis Ck tier.

No, because he couldn't have done better. An internet critic can not become a quality film maker. It's impossible.

this might be the first time in my life just staring at a poster of a movie made me cringe
hope I never have to see this piece of shit

Found what you're talking about in embeded video at around 17:30 onwards, pretty interesting imo.

what if what he did wrong was becoming an internet critic instead of a film maker?

It was doomed from the start. It probably wasn't the movie Rolfe wanted to make anyway. He's always been way more into film than gaming.

shes cute as hell… good for him

sage due to lack of that guys 10" penis pic

Cute as hell? She's a miserable fat feminist bitch. Are you retarded, or just thirsty?

that's an old ass pic, a more recent one shows her fat with a masculine body and an ugly tattoo on her arm, anybody got that picture?

it's not easy to age worse than James, but somewhow she pulled it off

lol cuck

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BLACK TO THE PAST
TO WATCH A QT REDHEAD GET BLACKED
HE'D RATHER HAVE
MIKE MATEI
SHOOT HIS LOAD RIGHT IN HIS GF'S EAR
HE'D RATHER EAT
THE POZZED UP ASSHOLE
OF A BLACKED UP SLUT AND DROWN IT WITH BEER
HE'S THE CUCKIEST GAMER YOU'VE EVER HEARD
HE'S THE CUCKY NU-MALE NERD
HE'S THE CUCKY BULL PREPPIN' NERD
HE'S THE CUCKY VIDEO GAME NERD

Not even joking, when it cuts back to him looking on he says "Damn!" like he found it hot and popped a boner.
Pure cuckino

She probably calmed down after being a mother, and now knocked up again. I really doubt she'd take the Ghostbuster ordeal, or Mike in general in stride if she was still a bitchy feminist.

o shit, source? I hope this one survives the birth without getting nerve damage

after becoming a mother*

Fuck

I think he also said something in one of the videos but I'm not sure.

He said this in a video when we wanted to talk about the new content consistently that will be consistently coming out for the channel. It's the reason why he killed Monster Madness. Says in the video "What I'm Working On" at around the 4:20 mark on May 25th, 2017.

I wonder if there's a connection between the amount of girl children and the betaness of the father

Everyone makes a really shit movie when they start out. It's why the majority of famous directors disown them. Even then, there's still a lot of cuts.

They are capable of making good films, but the main issue is that they don't experiment with it as much as they do with their criticism. That's why they're stronger with critiquing, but weaker with film making. If they want to get better at film, then they have to do less critiquing to do more film.

TO FUCK HIW WIFE IN THE ASS

How old is the last one? he is making toddlers at the rythm of a cultist mormon.

This year, doing it all for the white race. Mike really influenced him.

Utter trash. Insofar as commercial "anger" isn't geared towards teenagers, it's the antisocial, low-T cuck's impotent expression of alienation from the modern world which he does not understand yet against which he dares not rebel. He pretends to be "angry" at video games and thereby sublimates his anger at women, at other males, at his parents, at society, at minorities. He redirects it away from unacceptable targets and towards safe and inconsequential ones. He thus thinks that he is clever too, yet his facade is as crude as a young child's when it tries to deny having eaten cookies with a chocolate-covered mouth. Infantile.

He gets "angry" at video games because his development has been arrested; because he is a failure at life.

Yes.

So what was worse, this or Space Cop?

Better not have children r/childfree/

there's very little risk of that

U jelly?

That is 100% true.

I thought that was weird.
It was a while ago since I watched it, but I got the impression that James pretty much played himself.
So it was odd that his friend was played by some random black guy.

I guess that's what happens when you let women fiddle with your movies.

You made a video game thread on a television and film board.

oh wow how dare him, this is such a serious and valuable space

You're mistaken. This is a thread about a movie about video games.

Firstly, someone thought a feature film based on a framing device for a series of video game reviews was a good idea.

Sounds pretty cucked tbh fam

Nobody missed you.

I've been wondering the exact same thing lately.

the only solution is to fuck your own daughter

All of a sudden I'm ok with aborting girls.

*cough* Space Cop *cough*

There was a clip of this?