O'Keefe bombshells will drop on Monday/Tuesday

reddit.com/user/james_okeefe_iii
archive.is/TUreB
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57jd2p/hi_im_james_okeefe_ask_me_anything/?limit=500
archive.is/Ooo6M
Also apparently his team was trained by ex-CIA/FBI to infiltrate Hillary's campaign over the course of many months and Hillary is directly involved in his videos with him saying
Fucker got so deep he was even invited to the white house

Still wondering what's going to happen when it comes to Hillary saying nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/787013971652009984
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/786992774960836608
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/786652113359216640
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Soros connections confirmed.

You don't know if she says "nigger" stop hyping it up.

He is saving the white race.

Nobody will care if she says nigger. If she admits to voter fraud however…

Then it's Trump or civil war infa 100%

Here's what I think he has:

1. He has video of Hillary admitting that she deleted emails to hide them from Congress and the FBI. Nobody will care about this because she's admitted from day one that she deleted personal emails that talked about yoga and Chelsea's wedding.

2. He has another DNC staffer admit that they bus spics and niggers around to multiple polling stations. This is what he is referring to as "evidence of criminality." Again, something that nobody will fucking care about.

That's it. Those are the most disappointing things I can think of.

Best case is it's Hillary admitting that they've rigged the voting machines in the swing states so it's impossible for her to lose.

Well he said
Sounds like it's a bit more than what you're saying but he might just be hyping it up.

Let's hope she says nigger, because Americans are too stupid to understand voter fraud.

If you weren't too stupid to understand it then you'd already have federal laws against it.

Another possibility: he said they created an offshore company and pretended to have access to a bunch of dark money. So they probably asked Hillary how they could donate to her campaign with foreign money and they found a way to do it (which is illegal).

Which might or might not be explosive. Most people won't care of course.

wow you sure showed me

*shits pants externally*

Thanks for being honest. I did show you, didn't I?

I don't even know why you're so pissed off, I wasn't even talking to you.

What about Double Nigger?

On a scale of 10/10 how stupid are you?-

If she says nigger the Democratic party is fucking over.

If that's what he had, it would be less interesting that what he's already released. There's no point hyping it up until we see what he's got, but I suspect its going to be at least as damaging, if not more so, than what's already out there.

If Hillary says nigger:

If Trump says nigger:
Well, you already know that the kvetching will be so intense it will be heard all by all our brothers and sisters in Israel, G-d bless them!

That's literally the opposite of what will happen. Normies don't care about voter fraud, but her entire narrative will collapse if she calls someone a nigger.

I wonder if her "we all have our biases" line was pre-emptive damage control. It did oddly come out of nowhere.

I thought the NYC Democrat chairman admitting to voter fraud was a huge deal. But nobody has done a goddamn thing about it. And I think Hillary agreeing to accept foreign money for her campaign is an even more important criminal act. And nobody will do a goddamn thing about it either.

checked. I sound pissed?

yeah

This.

People who would vote for her at this point are so fucking stupid that the only thing they can comprehend is someone who might be racist. If she's on tape saying "nigger," it would be the most damaging thing that could happen.

Even what Trump did has a built in excuse of it being two guys and we're thankfully not at the point yet where they can lawfully charge you with rape for words.

Just go back in time and look at how they felt about Donald Sterling just what… a few years ago now? The most damaging thing will be if she actually said "nigger" and I have no doubt that he has used the word. But if they have audio of it, she's fucking rekt.

She definitely did not say nigger. But I think it's much more likely that she disparages black people in some way, like, "I just can't depend on those damn black people."

And that would fit with the "we all have our biases" thing.

I think she has said it privately, but I would have doubts of there being audio of it. If said audio exists, she's fucking fucked.

I say she didn't say it, because I can't imagine how she could be so irresponsible to say nigger around strangers. But I do think I heard a rumor that it might be her yelling at one of her black staffers or something.

Old Bitch Clinton basically gets by on special favors, She has no guile.

Actually I think one of the best videos would be one of her well known psycho rage fests where she cusses at everyone and throws things. That's the kind of shit that people will really respond to (negatively).

In order to loose loyalists from the Clinton voter base, he's gotta rock our world. Don't hold back. Names, dates, accounting, transcripts, video, and implications, all has to be revealed. Don't hold back, else the Luegenpresse will ignore it.

This. It can't be anything complicated. You gotta have Hillary saying

"God damn I hate niggers, why do I have to panders to these god damn apes"

Otherwise, corrupt media won't cover it.

I'm not sure that's the ticket.

Somehow the (((media))) will spin it as a positive that she is so assertive or some shit like that. I think she needs to use a racial slur or the kikes won't even cover it.

I pray that he isn't just showboating, his first videos were nice but too obtuse for normies.

It has to be "niggers" or admitting that she committed a crime outright.

He says that it's extremely damaging and the SJW's might just spread blatant racism ethnic slurs or not within their own circles.

OMG WHAT A BRAVE MOTHER FUCKER.

Hopefully he doesn't get sad and shoot himself in the 5 times.

But they would definitely never admit it and would publicly have to denounce anyone that did.

He said that he has a deadman's switch.

I have more faith in O'Keefe to drop the nuke than Assange. His views are way more respectable. Whenever it does drop, we need to be ready.

I would interpret that to mean it's something that should put her in jail, then. So no nigger.

He said in that AMA that media outlets already have it and ready to go on monday.

Polite sage.

Rip JOK

That's fucking bullshit If I've ever heard it. No way they would let it be known that they're queen was screaming at niggers.

I hope Hillary doesn't go to prison.
Because I want Don and Krispy Kreme to be the ones who put her away in 2017

How isn't he dead yet?

not
bruh

if outlets have it now, defusal will be in place before release

not

THEY ARE NOT EXPECTING PIC RELATED BUT I DO

that bitch is dying as we speak, better to get her before nature does

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I first read that. Hillary definitely knows what the videos are about now.

Normally, I'd say traitors aren't worth the effort, but I do think perhaps hiring a medical professional to keep her alive just to be tortured daily.
You want to treat treason seriously and it should be widely known that you will get fucked hard if you're a traitorous fucking piece of shit. Make an example of her far worse than a hanging. It should be known that she's tortured daily for high crimes simply to deter it from ever happening again.

It could be basic bait a switch.

With O'Keefe and Assange, plus Trump literally inciting people to call out the corruption. I think we can do it boys, I think we can take our country back!

get in her… dayuuuuuuummmmmm

I gotta say, though, if they ever are tried for their crimes, Chelsea will probably get charges as well. Didn't the Podesta emails reveal some shit about the Clinton Foundation funneling money to her?
I don't even know if you can blame Chelsea, though. All she knows is a life of stealing and never had proper examples of how to be honest. But yeah, she's still gotta hang/go to prison forever.
The Final Solution to the Clinton Problem

He probably has nothing of worth.

I'm sure Jonestein has it, Breitbart He was friends with Andrew Breitbart, it's in OP and others. Go to Project Veritas channel on jewtube if you haven't, he seems to walk the walk. At least he didn't keep me up until 5am to sell me a book. I'm really doubting assange has anything that can slay the bitch.

She ran her own internal investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Look it up, it's hilarious.

If he has Clinton saying racial epithets or something really demeaning, what the Clinton campaign will do is question the authenticity of the footage or recording, just like they are doing with the Podesta emails.

I still can't believe the owner of a team was forced to give up his asset because of something said in the privacy of his own house and recorded without his knowledge or consent.
It's like muslims beheading a woman because she got raped.

on the subject of whether Hillary will be in any of these videos; he says "I know people want me to clarify that the footage directly involves HRC. Again, the answer is yes."

This doesn't necessarily mean she will be IN the videos themselves but mostly likely relevant higher ups that are close to her will say damning things and probably admit damning things that Hillary has said. Keep in mind it seems like this who project was having this people infiltrate various DNC headquarters, but not necessarily someone infiltrating the actual running Hillary campaign. I have no doubts this will be massive bombshells, but perhaps not a way that normies will get that emotional reaction like the media as tried to do with the Trump Tape.

Problem with those videos was that Clinton wasn't involved. If Clinton is involved and we see her in the video saying some illegal things, then it could really be damaging.

I just want her to say something about niggers.

If there is no Hillary, then it's not going to be a bombshell.

Hillary could just blame it on the underlings and fire people. Furthermore instead of going after Hillary, Media will try to protect her.

Only way this could be really damaging is if Hillary is on the video.

I assume he's got a figurative deadman switch.

this motherfucker is the rarest pepe of them all

>And we're releasing different tapes everyday.

OH YES

Holy shit…. There's apparently now a rumor going around that Hillary is doing a being-closed-doors speech to BLM, and they start insulting her and it gets heated. She reprimands them and says "50 years ago they have you upside down with a fork up your ass"

What (((media))) did he give it to?

Unless the videos can prove an immediately prosecutable crime or they appeal to normie emotions (like HRC saying "nigger"), I am afraid the MSM will downplay or obviate any impact. Normies respond only to emotional resonance and lewd scandal.

Sources?

if Soros funded BLM ended Hillary's campaign then i'd die laughing.

Sounds like bullshit, but it'd be fucking hilarious if it was true.

sauce?

That would be so great. Where did you hear this?

Last one, retard

I ain't buying that. Video would have out long, long time ago

WHAT COULD IT BE?

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/787013971652009984

I'm defintely praying for him and the team. I hope none of them get suicided

I hope it's both fraud and racist comments.

He said he has a dead man's switch.

Better not be a huge let down. The fucking Boy Scout sent this shit to MSM. Never found a christcuck that wasn't cumming to the thought of being a virtuous warrior.

Kek

Deuce dubs confirm a two-fer. Fraud and racism.

Bullshit

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/786992774960836608

(checked)
Trips confirm they have not bought enough lube.

…and all you fedorafucks do nothing but tell others you are fedorafaggots.

Get out of your ass, start doing something.

Election* fraud.

Checked and keked

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/786652113359216640

Scott Dilbert sneaks in a comment.

Tell us how smart and brilliant you are, please.

He's cheating.

At least they won't be good goyim who crusade for Jerusalem.

Checked. you are so fucking easy to sidetrack it's insane. What should a good goy like yourself have to care what a sinful heathen has to say?

keep digging guys

Those giant windows make everyone look so tiny.

HOLY SHIT

Isn't that the exact Michael Richards quote?

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

It's funny, but I think the Kramer shaming marked the rise of power for SJWs. I think the fact that their shaming of Michael Richards went so well for them that they gained power from this one event and many others that followed. But I think this was the initial rise of the modern SJW.

If she says nigger, and 90%+ blacks still vote for her, then that will mean all white people are allowed to say nigger now. She said it, and they voted her in. It can be our Hillary defense.

I really fear the releases will not be emotionally resonate enough. I hope I'm wrong. It has to come from HER mouth and be personally offensive, hypocritical or obscene. A few hack staffers talking about taking illegal donations or screwing with the voting process will not change a thing. I pray to Kek I am wrong.

Been awhile since I've seen that. Good reference user.

Honestly with all the leaks I think this election might just end political correctness forever.

Bill Clinton was elected while under investigation for getting campaign funding from China. It turns out the Democrat base doesn't give a fuck about sovereignty, they want birth control, abortions, and gibmedats.

that was definitely a part of it. it's a generation who grow up watching the power of "the race card"

This is going to be nothing.

Otherwise, dude and his team will die mysteriously in a fire with all their data.

Omg guys assange will deliver it will be something big
No you are wrong faggit its all about building the anticipation for right moment so the story stays in normies minds
After wikipedia's 10th birthday press meet.
REEEE assange you troll please someone bomb the equadorian embassy REEEE

O'keefe has nothing stop believing this attention whore.

(checked)
My guess is our astute friend here was deep behind enemy lines and collected data on them from the beginning, that or he bugged their rooms.. Their buses, their bags, maybe he kept a wire on himself too. But it's obvious that he has something that will give Trump even more ammo to deal the perfect blow to her campaign that royally fucks Clinton in the ass so hard the media will be FORCED to talk about it. Probably something worse than a few comments about niggers.

CTR

That is what Kramer said when he was heckled by a black audience member…stop making shit up.

He has already shown us proof of voter fraud in New York. Whatever he has, it's better than that, so the record has remained uncorrected.

I'm sick of these LARPers. What kind of cuck would talk for weeks in advance about what they're going to deliver before they deliver it?

It's probably nothing, but I sau that because I'm a pessimist, not because of how it's being hyped

A cuck that wants to get paid, wants to be a leading name in (((journalism))) and have his pick of the cushy journalism gigs. I assume he figures this will have the best effect.
To his credit, he has said that it's the networks that are waiting until monday. I assume they've paid him for the story and are taking this time to decide what to do with it and by monday, they'll have the story.

So while I hope he has something jewcy, this could also be a ploy to knock her off her game for the 3rd debate. O'Keefe has the rep to back up his threats and the MO of the slow release. They'll drop something relatively innocuous on Monday followed up by red meat on Tuesday in order to get Hildog to sweat bullets through the debate.

Or he really could have something. Who knows? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, Hillary.

(checked)

Record Status: Incorrect.

He wants to wait to get it coordinated before he releases it because to make an impact, you need a simple and coordinated message that reaches a lot of people at once. He already did this with the NY voter fraud video, which was released in conjunction with the New York Post.

Thats why the Wikileaks haven't had the impact they deserve to, because the information is so dense and diffuse, and you get people going off in a hundred different directions at the same time, which makes it really difficult for them to gain any critical mass on any one issue.

The dude has delivered in the past more often than not, and he has been talking this up to a massive extent. Believe.

How can these digits go unchecked?????

& it launched TMZ

This faggot better release something good

I cant stand this teasing. Like a beautiful girl giving you a lapdance with zero chance of fucking her.

Holy shit those things are growing up? And they can move? Are they aware of the world around them?

who is O'Keefe exactly? How did he get this information?

The average voter cares more about the word nigger than their election being stolen from them

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

EX-CIA VERSUS FBI HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE CRAZIEST FUCKING ELECTION HOLY FUG BLESS YOU KEK

Guilliani is calling for him to be fired.

CHECKED, KEK BLESSES THIS THREAD

EX-CIA, oldfags, sleeper cells, and Trump versus FBI, Jews, the entire establishment, and goons.

Fug, this is really it, the final clash between all major factions around the globe.
Good luck anons through this upcoming week, Wednesday is going to be ""NUCLEAR""

Incorrect. The average voter is TOLD to care more about the word nigger than an election being stolen from them.

The people are no longer thinking and feeling they way they are told. Soon, they will cease to act the way they are told as well.

my body is ready, and may the flame scorch away this jew run world.

Is this real? Could Holla Forums even dream one year ago that we would be here? Trump always seemed like a joke for the longest time to everybody, including me. But the genuine fear and desperation of the media and every establishment crony has convinced me that this is no joke anymore. They are not laughing now…

yup. Those niggers (the huffingberg post, new york chaims, etc…) refused to take up seriously…. and damn… now they are getting rabed, and would you look at that…. they aren't laughing now.

Let's brainstorm on how to build hype for the release.

BadSelfEater type countdown?

Take note of these times

If possible help spread these videos when they break on social media, reddit, etc

BY THE WAY:

Here's a video of 'Boss Nigger' himself, Fred Williamson, endorsing Trump:

SHARE THAT VIDEO

I'm feeling pretty down in the dumps about the leaks.

It's like the story of Cassandra. Able to see the future, but curse by the fact that no one will believe her.

We have all these leaks confirmed basically fucking everything we've thought about hillary/democrats/DNC/government/jews/etc, and nobody even cares or knows. We have O'Keefe's previous VIDEO FOOTAGE which LITERALLY SHOWED DEMOCRAT OFFICIALS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY COMMIT VOTER FRAUD DUE TO THE LACK OF VOTER ID LAWS, and absolutely nothing comes from it. No air play. No one even knows except those in our circles.

You could have a video of Hillary committing assassinations personally, and no one would hear about it because they won't play it.

I think spreading that video starting right now could create a synergy: 'Boss Nigger' himself endorses Donald Trump while Hillary Clinton's people are insulting blacks.

That's your fucking job you dumb defeatist faggot: instead of whining you need to spread the information to other people, either online or offline. START NOW.

Useless faggots like you should be flogged in a public square.

kek, send this to ghost

google trends showed wikileaks being much more popular than the faux trump scandals