THE GROPES ARE A FRAUD

As if everyone didn't know already…

Leaked email shows a plan to post a fake job advertisement on craigslist for Trump enterprises with mentions of "kissing" and "groping"

Proof of a plan to falsely accuse Trump of sexual misconduct

wikileaks org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yjtU8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/09/false_rape_accusations_why_must_be_pretend_they_never_happen.html
washingtonexaminer.com/abc-to-air-2020-feature-on-rolling-stone-rape-hoax/article/2604370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[reserved for CTR]

I really don't get.
Time and time again the STUPID FUCKING KIKES have tried to bullshit Trump with some made-up smear that doesn't actually have anything to do with politics, and time and time again it fails.
The elections are almost here and they ran out the deck months ago, but they still keep going. Why?
Why don't they just bend the knee already? Don't they realize how hard they are dooming themselves with this idiocy?

Honestly, if you have a business and your requirement is for all the attractive women to suck your cock if they want to work there why shouldn't that be allowed? It's a free country. They're free not to work there.

Inb4 attention fag remakes OP in the new 8ch mandatory formatting that we all definitely agree on.

Not that user, but here's an archive of OP's thread, just to piss you off.

archive.is/yjtU8

so Clinton staff made fake Trump ads on craigslist?

Thanks for the archive user.

Sorry, but you're not expecting me to read this shit are you? I require a particular format. Hopefully user comes along soon.

i'm not sure if it was actually posted, but it's proof of a similar plan

these dems can't actually make a clever plan to save their lives

This shit was on the first round on July. We need to spam this shit.

This is hot stuff, it's called PREMEDITATION.

They don't actually need anyone to swallow their lies.
It's enough to convince them that other people believe the lies so they aren't surprised when Hillary wins.

bump. This has promise. Try to get this to Trump, Breitbart, and the rest.

Bump

This is repulsive, but I'm not surprised that it came from an individual of depraved, decadent leftist character.

The unfortunate side is that they're successful with their duplicity and manipulation of people. I hope that they suffer greatly on earth before they suffer for an eternity in the afterlife.

What a bunch of reprobates.

Is Trump going to sue the DNC now?

Does anyone have those screen caps of the user who posted on cuckchan saying this would happen and gave us dates and times to start twitter hashtags?

Does anyone have those screen caps of the user who posted on cuckchan saying this would happen and gave us dates and times to start some twitter hashtags?

This story was revealed with the DNC leaks a few months ago.

HERE:

Old. Not from the podesta leaks.

I remember reading about this faggotry months ago.
They wanted to wait until the last possible moment to sink Trump so people don't have time to fact check and he doesn't have enough time to recover.
All Hillary had to do was hide, her whole campaign, and let the media do their job of tear apart Trumps.
We can't let them get away with this, the internet has already changed from this campaign.
They are putting in safeguards against us and talking about the Right as extremists the way European government and media do.

TBH looks like a joke. Then again I recall this a few months back actually being on that one site. You guys know what it is but I can't remember.

Remember to link the DNC fake rapes with the fake rape story a while back at the University of Virginia that was famously on the retracted Rolling Stone article:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus

Remind normies that sociopath girls lie about rape all the fucking time.

Here's a normie-friendly article:

slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/09/false_rape_accusations_why_must_be_pretend_they_never_happen.html

Did anyone watch the '20/20' episode on the UVA Rape Hoax? It was at 10 PM Eastern time

washingtonexaminer.com/abc-to-air-2020-feature-on-rolling-stone-rape-hoax/article/2604370

"I mentioned yesterday in an article I wrote about the lawsuit that ABC may have received leaked deposition footage from the lawsuit. One video, included in the trailer for the ABC "20/20" feature, shows author Erdely crying during her testimony about her article. In the days and weeks after the article was published, Erdely was defiant in her defense of her article. The last tweet Erdely sent out was critical of a reporter who didn't call her a "journalist" while profiling her for her soon-to-be-debunked Rolling Stone article.

ABC's program on the gang-rape hoax will air Friday, Oct. 14 at 10 p.m. ET. It will feature interviews with Eramo, Shapiro and friends of Jackie who helped debunk her story."

Can Trump just sue the entire DNC yet?

It's that good.

No idea but i'd spread this shit around, it truely damage the serial rapist story hoax they are pulling on Trump as we speak.

Its not a fresh leak (may 2016), but it is some pretty damn good evidence about them plotting false accusations against trump.