Stefan "Defoo the Hebrew" Molyneux debunks the harassment claims about Trump

The Truth About The Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations

Share this with your normie friends. Stefan is good for entry-level redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pd1TqxRCjpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Behead those who insult Molyneux.

bump

It's a shit quote since it makes him look like a fair weather ideologue, which he is but let's not make it so easy for the enemy.

nothing an hour long is a good redpill for your normie friends

He's great for commutes, and yes some commutes are hours long.

lel lindsay lohan

I tend to listen to his videos during breaks between class or when doing homework.

Satan trips confirm Stefan is a fashy goy.

You can see his inner fag actor come out at the end.
He does that creepy thing where he almost whispers, bulges his eyes, and looks directly into the camera like you just killed his ~mother~ dog.

The guy sometimes is great for entry level redpills, if only he wasn't a half kike. I guess as long as he gets sterilized he can be spared from the oven.

He already has a daughter.

Too bad, the spawn won't make it. Can't risk those kike genes staying in the gene pool.

Meanwhile, the AMTV guy is losing viewers and subscribers left and right.

Nah, gas yourself CTR.

It's a Jewish child.

It's a Jewish child, 1/4th Jew to be precise.

He doesn't look very jewy. His dad was probably a dilute too.

Here, have a sage OP

Mother was a kike, he admitted it himself. 1 drop rule apply. I'm willing to let the guy survive but sterile only because he did quite some damage by debunking typical kike narrative.

hownew.ru

good video watched the whole thing

liked the end

You're fucking retarded. Even Hitler considered 1/8th kikes fully German. Get your autistic purityfaggotry out of here.

I just came to give my opinion on the thread and to enlighten the actual newfags, who don't know that shilling for e-celebs, especially those who are kikes, isn't really wanted here.

It was only a matter of time until this madman gassed another non-argument yet again.

I'm really liking this guy.

Mulatto detected

He's a halfbreed and a full kike by kike law.

He name dropped 4chan in his previous video in case some of you missed it.

You are a fucking retard, aren't you?

Hitler allowed Mischlings to support his cause if they were good citizens. Do you even know whether Molyneux's mother was fully Jewish?

youtu.be/pd1TqxRCjpo

Yeah and those fucking mischlings backstabbed him as soon as they had the opportunity. No more tolerance for kikery, they had 2000+ years to try and change yet they kept on destroying every host that took them in.

Mulattos really trigger me, have some understanding

Lel, fuck off shill, you don't even know about the Nuremberg laws. No kike was to be a German citizen, there were only a tiny few exceptions.

He said she was a jew, and by her being a jew, he's a jew as well by their own law.

nigger, wtf are you doing?

Kike law doesn't mean shit to genetics. Kikes think they're the master race, after all, so does that mean we think they're the master race, too? Of course not, you fucking imbecile.

A half-Jew born of a kike father is considered by kike law to be less of a Jew than someone who is 1/16th or less Jew who's kike blood all stems from the female side of the family. It's genuinely retarded.

Read my previous post, I said he's a halfbreed and a full kike by kike laws.
I also don't see where I'm implying that I adhere to the kike law, but I do think its something to consider when dealing with kikes, don't you?

Actually it was the higher class that made deals with the (((allies))) behind his back.

No, you're an imbecile and a shill. I clearly refered to him as a halfbreed in the very post you quoted you dumb faggot.

Reported.

many Holla Forums points of view and also supports Trump
I don't understand why we're bitching here. What's it of Moly you don't like about?

I see you've been taking lessons from Hillary, kike. Shouldn't you be differentiating yourself from your boss instead of mimicking her?

One drop d&c

I don't tolerate kikery either, but someone whose a quarter kike isn't really a kike anymore, especially if they've never been raised with that identity. Even someone whose potentially half-kike like Molyneux who openly calls out the Jews and speaks out for white interests is fine in my books.
I know the nuremberg laws just fine, you stupid faggot, and what they said was that 1/8th kikes were to be considered fully German, 1/4th kikes were to be considered "second degree Mischlings" with the ability to marry and have children with special permission, 1/2 kikes were to be considered "first degree Mischlings", and were barred from breeding but not necessarily contributing to German society if they were not raised as Jews, and full kikes, which included anyone with two Jewish parents, or someone with one Jewish parent who was raised with the Jewish faith and identity.

I'm talking ethnically here. Maybe kike law says otherwise, but in terms of pure genetics, he's still a first degree mischling (and maybe even less if his mom wasn't "pure")

nope. Definitely not purityfaggotry whatsoever.

Just finished it, damn that was a good video. He almost goes full 1488 at the end.

It's either CTR or total autists. Most Holla Forumsacks with more than five brain cells would realize that just about everything Molyneux has put out for the past year has been spot on and he's been very helpful in getting the message out.

Shilling for e-celebs is bad for the board's quality, and he is a kike, which makes his dumb lolberg fanboys butthurt lel.

Let me use the mollyjew's term here: Not an argument.

He did study acting for a while, Shakespeare plays and things like that.

Nobody watches Moly's videos because of him, they watch it for the content, accurate analysis of everything the left bullshits about and the excellent debunking of their crap.

He's quiet literally the best redpiller on Youtube, because unlike that Sargon guy, Moly fucking brings up completely Holla Forums-tier topics including the IQ difference between races and much more.

Aside from memes like nothing about the thead is related about him. We don't care about him himself, we care about the content he outputs.

Fuck off with this unnecessary D&C.

As if it'll be your call, Nancy-boy.

Go back to Ropeculture you useless moron

Everyone here knows about him, if one wants to watch him all one needs to do is to search for his jewtube videos. If you want to redpill normies with his content, why not share it on kikebook or whatever?
Threads like this bring absolutely nothing to the table. Should I make a thread every time some channel, that everyone here knows about, makes a video I like?

Go promote it on kikebook than, faggot. E-celeb theads are cancer.

worth it

Is this a halfchan thing or TRS?

I doubt even he is 1/4

Molyneux is the kind of guy that would hear the pleas of his commie victims on a helicopter and say "not an argument" before throwing them out, zero chill.

Oh look it's another 'antisemite' who respects jewish law. Go gas yourself useless idiot. Stop trying to derail this thread.

You know, the Eastern Front got really nasty at least in part because Hitler's explicit aim was to depopulate Russia and use it as farmland. When there's no future for you, your family, or anything you've ever known if you go quietly, you'll fight like a cornered rat.

Particularly relevant right now, since despite apparently doing everything right, a bunch of people are still out for this dude's balls and/or childen.

The fucking weak D&C in this thread.
Can't tell if shills or OP cunningly bumping his own thread with bait.

The video tears apart the accusations, it's quality content.

Mother is 1/2 kike, which makes Moly 1/4 kike and makes the child 1/8 kike.

That's the worse case scenario, because maybe kike genes aren't dominant and he's just a carrier.

It isn't a typical e-celeb thread, it's a thread about a good video that debunks the media narrative they're intensely pushing 24h a day 7 days a week. Stop being a useless faggot and leave this thread.

Some lolbergtarian larping thing mostly from offchan faggots who tasted nationalism and realize authority is needed to fix things, but only temporarily so.

That's some fine logic you got there.

Yeah, I will, watch how there is no valuable discussion in it already, when I leave there will probably be none at all.

fug, I'm an ancap and even I think the larpers need purged.
I'M LOOKING AT YOU CUNTWELL

You've made sure of that.

they really are zambies

I guarantee this will be in a movie someday

also that offspring looks mongrelized. Do we know Jessica Leeds' husband - surname "Summers?"

Because of useless autists like you. Fuck off now. Go away.

Where did you get that photo? Link please.

there's a helpful watermark on the image :^)

nvm, "lively summers" is probably just a phrase, not her middle and last name.

Listen to it twice and take notes if needed and you'll be able to reply to people who are pushing the media narrative and convince others that the media are full of shit. And if someone asks you where you got the information just tell him to listen to this episode.

This video is good, fuck off mods

Again, a thread on good info anchored while shit-tier slide threads abound.
The Jew fears the Argument.

More like a way to dodge the question so people can't discredit him by reducing him down to nazi or anarchist

Most of his videos are too long to persuade those short attention spanned idiots.

He was raised Christian so that's probably the case.

He's effective so shills gonna shill and mods gonna bump lock apparently.

test