NBC is holding on to damning Juanita Broaddrick interview from 1999. Refuses to release it

Last week NBC released a long-held sex talk tape about Donald Trump just in time to exert maximum damage against him. Now it has been revealed that NBC has held – and refuses to release – a seriously damaging video regarding Hillary Clinton’s threats against Juanita Broaddrick, the woman purportedly raped by Bill Clinton.

In light of this news, Media Research Center president Brent Bozell released the following statement:

“This week we learned NBC was attempting to fix the election by strategically releasing the Donald Trump sex talk tapes in time to do maximum damage. Now, shockingly, we learn that NBC is suppressing a damning 1999 video interview with Juanita Broaddrick. This interview purportedly shows Hillary Clinton trying to intimidate Broaddrick to not talk about her rape allegations against Bill Clinton.

web.archive.org/web/20161015004859/http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2016/10/14/mrc-president-brent-bozell-demands-nbc-release-damning-1999-interview

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2016/10/14/mrc-president-brent-bozell-demands-nbc-release-damning-1999-interview
archive.is/s9uW7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MRC President Brent Bozell Demands NBC Release Damning 1999 Interview with Juanita Broaddrick
By NB Staff | October 14, 2016 | 12:24 PM EDT

Source:
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2016/10/14/mrc-president-brent-bozell-demands-nbc-release-damning-1999-interview
Archive:
archive.is/s9uW7

Yeah right.

Thank you for your service.

Good on you mate, but it really should've been the first thing you posted instead.

Who ever is doing this in very thread, you're doing God's work, I love you.

Can't do.
I simply must make fun of OP before I fix his shit (and it's not going in the fixed post)

We see right through your bullshit.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

ur mentally sick m8

good point, i'm sitting home on election day, i hate trump now

You're a massive nigger who needs to learn how to make a thread.

(wasted)
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Keep at it man. Your format is way easier on my eyes, and putting the "Who | Date | Time" is a really nice touch

why do we need this specific footage when anyone can go to the subject of the interview herself?
Just get her to repeat what was said in this tape.

You don't know me.

Looks like Trump will be trust-busting both CNN and NBC when he is President.

how big is Media Research Center? Do they have any weight against something like NBC?

This isn't it?

After doing a bit more digging, this is the only one l can find. lt is about her encounter with Bill Clinton in 1978. The interviewer asks Broaddrick, "Did you ever think that anyone would have believed you 21 years ago when it happened?". ln 1999, the year 1978 was 21 years ago. This has to be the right interview.

You can tell it's from NBC because you can see the watermark in the bottom right corner.

Here's the longer version of that.