Trump Responds to Latest Lying Cunt and the Lying Media

WEW.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787060280832380928
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/the-worst-german-word-of-the-year/384493/
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896
youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE
youtube.com/watch?v=sJEdli1Q_4k
archive.is/VlIfd
twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I expect Trump to go after the media next Wednaday during the debate. I'm expecting some firework. By then I expect HIllary's racist video to be leaked.

Stay tuned.

LUGENPRESSE ON SUICIDE WATCH
What will they do now that their ratings will fucking plummet? Trump alone was giving them millions of views

I know we don't believe Trump is a WN or totally Jew-wise or anything, but recently the language he's using gets more and more based.

I honestly wonder if he's even going to go

Mess with the best, die like the rest

What's he planning? Trump News Network?

All these things that I'd never thought would happen in my lifetime are happening every single day thanks to trump

Donald Trump finishing what Gamergate couldn't.

now we need trump to sue them with the help of the hulkster

His October 13th speech was Hitler-esque, and I mean that in a very good way.

wat sthat

At this point I'm just waiting for him to be assassinated by a mentally ill loner shooting an RPG into his face which he magically slipped through Secret Service controls.

If the kikes could assassinate him, it would have happened months ago.
We are already too deep into the game and if that sort of thing happened, the kikes lose everything on the spot

Oh shit this one is golden
SPREAD THIS THING

GIVE THE DIRECT LINK

Why assassinate him, and draw attention to themselves, when they can simply discredit him?

Zojuist? Is that some special new religion?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787060280832380928
and
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Nuclear bombs incoming and not from Russia

You mean like how they have been trying and pitifully failing to do for how long now?

habbening

Still. They WILL do something. Smear campaigns won't be enough. I'm just wondering how they will try to take him out.

How dare you that word is so triggering!!!

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/the-worst-german-word-of-the-year/384493/

Its an article from last year, and even then they knew they were shit

if he dies its civil war

i was thinking the same thing. he gets more Hitleresque with his banter. inspiring, straight to the throat of the issue. just to be reminded, uncle Adolf didn't turn his amps to 11 until after he was elected.

Why the fuck would Trump hire people through Craigslist, how fucking stupid do these people have to be???

I hope he doesn't.

some dubs you got there

Unless it's Hillary herself doing the disparaging, I'm afraid that nothing will come of it. We need a kill shot, not just a grazing one.

SUPER PREDATORS
MUST BRING THEM TO HEEL

Its definitely her

Donald is so, so far above all these lying cunts that he doesn't even remember who they are.

I hope he takes every opportunity to demean the media during the debate. Personal attacks against the moderators and anchors. Treat them like the garbage they are.

Trump should dox the living shit out of all the moderators.

FTFY

>reddit spacing
also you couldn't.

Gamergate was just the Spanish Civil war compared to what is coming next.

That's what I meant; it's an ongoing war of attrition that set the stage for the current election happenings and keeps redpilling more normalfags the longer it goes on. You'd have be a fool to not acknowledge the importance of that.

Is that some kind of ebin new meme?

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing the parallels between what Trump is doing and what GamerGate wanted to do.

99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS ON THE WALL

99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS

Choose your words carefully, user. You wouldn't want to accidentally shoot yourself five times in the back of the head.

==99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS ON THE WALL
99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS==

TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND

Congrats brah

99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS

That is what we are for, who do you think is going to "interrogate" the media after he takes office, the army?

Or the guys who go to sleep everynight dreaming of revolution?

We could spend an entire day shoving needles between their fingernails and still sleep like babies.

The future will be fun.

Which one? He gave three speeches yesterday.

99 LüGENPRESSE HEADS ON THE WALL
99 LüGENPRESSE HEADS

this is the e-mail:

twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896

"We hire a diverse crew and embrace anyone who is honest while working hard. Mr. Trump is cut from the same cloth." -Summer Zervos

I'll come out and say it, I was on board the gamergate train when it first started out. In fact, I'll admit if it wasn't for Gamergate, I would never have browsed Holla Forums.

I grew tired of it later on, all the in-fighting and falling for obvious D&C shit gets frustrating, but if it wasn't for their attempts at redpilling people about the media, I would never have noticed this shit when they said it all about Trump. I would probably have believed it too.

Now, i'm voting for trump, and do not trust those slippery fuckers who run the MSM one bit. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Reported.

No link, no archive, no source. Nothing but an image. It's shit dude.

Rubbing my nipples as we speak

Nice dubs vivian

THIS

GG brought me to Holla Forums too. In hindsight IA left at precisely the right time. The ecelebs pozzed things.

GG was proof of concept of dealing with (((media)))

Yea, fuck the eceleb shit.

Still, glad it happened, fantastic way to redpill gamers.

The one on the afternoon. I was driving while listening and thought that the (((press))) would be upset, but this overreaction is hilarious and telling, they are scared.

People actually cared about that?

CTR shills trying to D&C.

Fuck them.

I was using the Internet long before plebbit

I was thinking the same thing in another thread

It's much better this way. Donald has all the eyes in the world on him; so he can reach out and redpill more people in a short amount of time than we ever could.

Wew lad

lad… lurk a month or two before posting after you wander on in from reddit

99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS

Wednesday's debate is going to be
YUUUUUUUGGGEEEEEE

Trumps gonna go all out.

Don't try to dress it up. You dumbass slackers just wasted your time attacking the endlessly-regenerating toe of the final boss when you needed to be striking his heart.

How do you expect people that just want to indulge in escapism videogames to suddenly become redpilled and acknowledge that collusion and corruption to that degree was the norm in the industry when it comes to people covering for eachother?

I don't mean to derail, but there's no other way that movement could have went. There is only so much time you can spend before laughing at retarded SJWs becomes boring, assuming they wouldn't get their act together before then. There was some merit to DiGRA leaks though. People learned from that, though.

Sage for off-topic.

He'd be a fool not to. The first debate had like 80 million people watching on TV alone, the second like 70 million. That's a lot of eyeballs.

Yes but could he do it elsewhere too? Can't he buy a full hour of airtime on Fox for example to talk directly to the people and read some of these Wikileaks e-mails that reveal the collusion between the journalists and the Clinton campaign? It would be great to watch him rip the lying press and force them to talk about Wikileaks. Would it be against some sort of FEC rule?

99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS ON THE WALL 99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS

A gentle reprisal easing into a firm assertion, ending with a strong resolution. This man can do it.

Is Assange a Trump supporter?

99 LUGENPRESSE HEADS

Thank you kek

holy fuck

OK so there are now two Stef Molyneux videos about these stories:

The Truth About The Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations

youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE

and:

More Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations

youtube.com/watch?v=sJEdli1Q_4k

both are well worth listening to

archive.is/VlIfd

Amanda Marcote still is a dumb cunt and Salon still is a cesspool

GOOD REPLY TO ALL THE ACCUSATIONS:

"If DNC will hire mentally ill homeless people to starts fights at Trump rallies, they will hire women to falsely accuse Trump. #Veritas"

twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120