Soon

soon

Life is suffering.

Why would your fucking refrigerator need to do anything other than keep your food cold?

Glue an ipad on the door if you feel the need to press colorful buttons while you grab butter for your burgers.

your
tendies
are
a
shit

Why would anybody buy this shit? What if some hackerman locks you out of your fridge?

Smart shit is pretty dumb in general, but why would a smart fridge have a lock?

more like just route past all the "smart" bullshit and have a regular fridge with some basic ICs

because it's a feature?

So fat fucks can't easily eat out of meal times.

obesity = solved

This would be minor considering it's the norm to carry a tracking device everywhere you go.

They don't build fridges with locks genius. The most le hackerman could do is change the temperature, fuck with your screen, or add / remove items from your fridge's item counter.

Refridgerators are simple enough this will never be a major problem. Basically just get a well insulated box and put ice in it every once in a while.

But in the future that will get you van'd.

They actually do, especially if you live in a poorer neighborhood. Most freezers have locks on them here because they assume people keep them out in their garage.

Or, just cure your meats like a man and don't eat anything (((((perishable)))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IOT)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Literal act of terrorism. 20 years jail!

make up your mind, either you're poor, or you have superfluous money to waste on pointless shit like "smart" household appliances

I meant that fridges have locks on them, retard.

Technology advances quickly, though. Back in the 90s microwaves were a luxury appliance whereas now everyone has one. Cellphones went the same route about a decade further in. Home Computers weren't common in houses until the late 2000s/early 2010s. Everyone having a smart fridge in about a decade is foreseeable if newer cars are any indicator.

Alternatively they're poor because they waste all their money on stupid shit.

Oh okay. I'm fine with this then.

You mean turn off the refrigeration and spoil all of my goddamn food? What the hell do you keep in the fridge that this is not a big deal or you? Ketchup? Only ketchup?

I could go on, but hopefully you get the picture

Especially the sensors part. We exist in a world where herding people like cattle via information gained through their electronics is a massive business. These things are rarely secure and can be turned on someone so easily. Of course these fridges have mics for speech dictation of shopping lists.

Yes a ~1-5% discount* totally does make up everything shit about the idea. *good for one time only, police raid if trying to bypass this and rob us of our shekels.

I use pic related as fridge, no ""smart"" faggotry in my home ever!

It's like you want to be a caveman or something

$ printf "((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((" | wc -m32$ printf ")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))" | wc -m31
Triggered.

Oh man. It would be nice if would read a RFID tag and tell bring you a list of recipes you could use with the contents of your fridge.

It would be nice if you could configure a PDF so your budget would be placed on a software, and with combining the store's inventory Database you would be given options to get the best bang for your buck when it comes to acquiring ingredients for cooking.

Perhaps You could configure the PDF's software to combine with a calendar software to give you recipes choices to plan a week or month of cooking.

well it's no longer possible to buy TVs without "smart" capabilities. same could happen for fridges. so many retards buy this shit that the price goes down and even poorfags have it

OR you could just use an ipad app to do all of that and you could do it without having to stand in front of a 300 pound steel box tapping an awkwardly angled wall.