CIA to launch Cyber Attack on Russia

Man the Battle Stations

Happening incoming, current_year isn't done yet.

archive.is/Do8XN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dummy_tank
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UGM-133_Trident_II
rt.com/news/361382-russia-servers-dnc-hack/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/fbi-notes-reveal-clinton-server-breached-hacker-browsed-e-mail-folders-and-attachment
archive.is/ws7rl
nap.edu/read/5463/chapter/3
archive.is/qitwi
archive.is/xwSzf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787079640661786624
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787107676832530432
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is right, they are retarded.

LET THE HACKER WARZ COMMENCE

Fuck, they really are trying to push their agenda before Trump gets into office. They want to put America into a position where Trump can't fix it.

Rusky anons: Please let us know what your media is saying about this. Usually Russia threatens retaliation for attacks, and it wouldn't surprise me if a nuke was on the table.

impossible on a closed network unless you have some physical bug

Buttfuckingretarded.

Iran was smart enough

You're joking right? Russians are highly sophisticated when it comes to this game. The only disadvantage I see them having, is the lack of control over chipset manufacturing. It's widely suspected that that intel chips are back-doored, that could cause issues for them.

Also russians have a dead man's switch where it launches automatically if the slav in front of the control panel dies

So he's a pederast AND a moron?

Nice duplicate thread, nigger

shitposting via my Buk launcher

The Soviets produced their own chips, no reason that Russia couldn't set up the same. Maybe they can only make a 486, but that will fly a rocket just as well as an i7 will.

I would also like our resident Ivans to give us info. please nuke the shit out of burgerland

Russians systems are supposedly closed (it's part of their propaganda); non-ICBM American systems are WIIIIDE open and I'm not even sure about NORAD anymore these days.

Burgers have a hard on for pointlessly complicated shit that's also open to the net. See the F-35 for the most recent retard example, but I don't think we've gone nuclear with our retardation quite yet.

mfw it turns out our fucking ICBMs can accept radio commands to switch course mid-flight because some geek thought it would be a good idea and a woman approved it

On the bright side, if an all out information war occurs, we're going to see a lot more juicy leaks coming out.

On the very bright side, we're witnessing the flash of an atomic bomb, and das it mang.

Fuck you kike, that op was shit.

They know about the chipset problem. They're actually taking measures to counteract it, with trying to replace as much Microsoft shit with open source as possible. But the hardware backdoor problem remains. Regardless, it shouldnt really be a problem if they really are truly on a closed off network.

That's too bad.
The mods don't care.
Be quicker next time.

Yeah, I imagine that, at that point, Russia just unloads all the shit they learned

The fact that we are hearing about it at all before it happened suggests it already failed. Why does the US have to suck with computers so hard?

Because if that is the price to have a tranny in heals at the helm of every agency, so be it.

Where were you the day our nations agreed to go to war, but then a handful of shitposters on a Polynesian stained-glass forum coordinated their efforts and told them no?

*heels.

how fucking stupid can you be?

It's funny how now that after all of these email leaks have come out, you can see that high profile politicians all use normalfag email accounts and security programs. I always used to think that they had some super uber impenetrable software.

Underated

Everything else aside. Why the fuck would they announce it before doing it?

Someone pointed out that the US may not have the gigantic military tech advantage it advertises. We all know the military contracts are dens of cronyism and waste. Producing an actual, effective weapon takes a backseat in such a scenario. And we've seen this with the myriad of hugely expensive jokes that the military has deployed in the last 15 years.

Just to satisfy queen hillary and make her feel good.
Are americans this cucked.

The 400 lb CIA hacker named 4chan has been activated

I want off this ride.

What's actually gonna happen is there's soon gonna be a 'leak' documenting how Russia was fabricating the wikileaks emails.

Because they aren't seriously going to do it. They're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

No shit. It's a country of nothing, but niggers and cunts.

they're false-flagging the false-flag. They don't have to do shit, they just have to have the news story that the AP can link to when they nuke Manhattan.

maybe their social signaling someone else to do it because they can't. Maybe they really are trying to evoke the hacker known as 4chan

If they nuke Washington, at least we would have some problems resolved.

Biden's in Anonymous.

inb4 not your personal army

I mean, look at everything from the boondoggle that is the F-35 (how long has this disaster on wings been going on?) to that super ship they recently put out to sea and had to take back to the dock because it was springing leaks? The shitty, huge, expensive tanks? The shitty, expensive shoulder launched munitions?

I mean seriously, for fuck sake. The one constant is that it is all ridiculously expensive and costly in time, money, and logistical resources to deploy.

It's about the money. Not military effectiveness.

obama is implicated in the crooked email, don't let him smokescreen his escape

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dummy_tank
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker_gun

that makes the most sense. probably one of the main reasons they haven't addressed any specifics of the leaks.

It would be easier to just replace Hillary than to do all this WW3 bullshit. Hillary's old and in poor health. Maybe one morning she just doesn't wake up and then put Biden on the ticket. He's way more affable than Clinton or Kaine

How is this action "covert" if they're announcing it? Do they know what covert means? A cyber attack is still an offensive action. They are taking direct action against Russia and Russia will respond with offensive action of their own.

This can only end one way.

So why antagonize the Russians?

user, just where do you think you are?

WHY WOULD WE WANT TO STOP IT?

Right. We've been fighting dirt farmers for 20 years now, and we're barely winning with them. We're using 10 year old tanks and helicopters, and humvees that have no armor. What the hell are we gonna do against not only another modern nation, but the one that spent 50 years doing nothing but industrializing and militarizing under Stalin, and who beat the fucking Nazis with no help on their front?

USA would get its ass kicked unless we can breed a generation of non-Tumblrized soldiers and engineers.

I am sorry for my OP gonna respect those dubs

Pic related. While Russia has been spending money on ICBMs that are capable of travelling at Mach 3-6 and are nearly impossible to intercept, we have been wasting money on things like this.

Metalstorm: It can fire bullets at a rate of one million per minute. Flushing that taxpayer money right down the toilet.

because you know 1Mbullet/minute is so much more effective than a 6Kbullet/minute minigun. Those damn Hajis just run too fast.

It's worse than that really; at least the contractors making weapons actually make weapons that theoretically can kill people.

I have no idea how much of our budget is taken up by pic related horse shit, but it's everywhere in the military. I know in the corporate world, this shews get paid millions for the same kind poz.

This is a job for Bong Man

I thought the only reason women ever joined the army was to get raped, early and often.

US has one good missile in operation, the submarine launched one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UGM-133_Trident_II

It's not THAT bad user; their military got decimated in the 90's both in terms of losing money/equipment and in terms of being run by incompetent literal fagots who butt-raped their soldiers.

Russia's military has only been modernizing for the past sixteen years; yeah they've made progress and CLAIM they are formidable, but their innovations haven't been put to the test against a modern military yet oh hey much like ours

Having said that, the Syria intervention pretty much proves they are far better at removing kebab than we were across three wars and God knows how many clandestine operations in that shithole of a region.

That had originally been the case. However, when you let your camp followers and other malignant forces gain power this is the result.

SHARP dulls America's sword

King Nigger does it again

A ton of the budget is blown on really stupid shit, not just those fucking pictures. Thank the POTUS for fucking the budget and not giving us a way to back out of contracts.

I know the Russians were taking a look at modern MIPS processors, but I'd be surprised if there was any kind of large scale changeover.

It doesn't anymore. This is a well discussed contemporary topic in the contemporary strategic literature that flag-waving amerifat 11b proles and Jew neocons ignore. Other countries have caught up, especially with respect to precision guided munitions, which was a major advantage. Google "third offset strategy" for a large discussion of this with links/evidence/analysis.

If I send it to putin twitter, will I be arrested for treason?

The obvious ulterior motive here is that they are going to claim they found "evidence" that Russia faked all of the wikileaks emails, and then try to use that as an excuse to label any non Ministry of Truthiness media/information as "aiding russian espionage" and prosecute anons. We need to activate pre-suasion and spread #FakeCyberAttack #WhyWouldTheyAnnounceIt etc. on twitter. I am actually studying Information Security and I have not seen more bullshit or technical illiteracy in my life out of this election. Fact checks from infosec professionals on Twitter and elsewhere are in order.

Articles like these help:
rt.com/news/361382-russia-servers-dnc-hack/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/fbi-notes-reveal-clinton-server-breached-hacker-browsed-e-mail-folders-and-attachment

The dog is being wagged so fucking hard we need to go overtime with dank memes and counter-propaganda till Trump is in office.

Sharpening one's sword too often causes the blade to become thin and frail. Coaligns with what they're doing to America's military.

wew

No doubting that those Kalibur cruise missiles got the job done.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and put forth the idea that maybe he just wants the Russians to feel scared and stop fucking with us….

…which might have had a snowball's chance in hell if president gay mulatto didn't already set a nasty precedent of never following through with this shit….

which might have had a conceivable chance of working if the Russians probably didn't care about "cyber attacks" since they gloat about how all their critical shit is supposedly not connected to the internet at all.

Speaking of which, it would sure be nice if our entire power grid's infrastructure didn't use the internet as an integral part of its operations.

Right. Russian engineers may not be sophisticated, but they can make shit work. They could get a nuke here using Newton's Laws and a big-ass catapult if they needed to. Drunk bastards can achieve anything, they're just too sleepy most of the time.

Obama poking the Russian bear. Sounds reasonable, but I fear that, given Putin's obvious need to respond to any real or imagined threat with saber-rattling, it doesn't matter if it's real or not. The fingers are still getting closer to the buttons either way.

WHY CONTAIN IT?

Lads this is fucking hilarious. (((They))) have panicked to the point where they now believe their own propaganda and intend to strike the "source" of 480lbchan's shitposting and hacking powers, Russia. This is, literally, the real-world equivalent of "let's blame 4chan". Any shitpost or hack/leak that has real-world consequences will now be blamed on Russia by our incompetent intelligence community in the West. They're either too embarrassed to admit that random internet autists are fucking their shit up, or they've peepeepoopoo'd and have no loo to run to.

Hilldawg is playing up the threat of Russia and Trump's ties to it
neo-Holla Forums is retarded. suck my above average, filled with english royal blood, dick.

I think Hollywood greatly exaggerates their intelligence. They're not even using things like PGP encryption that would be standard in the corporate world for sensitive conversations.

Club Orlov says that the Russians have given up any effort to deal with Americans as a rational, or even self-interested, party. He says they use a uniquely Russian word to describe the Obama regime that roughly translates to "lacking the capacity (not even the will, the literal ability) to stick to an agreement"

You dumb mother fuckers

archive.is/ws7rl

I think it is more likely they'd nuke a certain tower on 5th ave.

*They being the false flaggers, that is.

Yeah, it's still taking a while. Supposedly their laptops aren't all bad, run a "homegrown x86 amd64", and have stellar battery life, but I get the feeling that, even if half of that is true, you're right and it will take ages for them to migrate all their systems.

They'll be fine on making software for their own systems; half of our shit is designed by Russian expats anyway and Russia is widely regarded as producing the best software engineers on the planet…. whether they can stop those engineers from running off to the decadent west is a completely different problem tho.

Just look at this shit though; it's soviet as fuck even nearly thirty years later.

happening thirst strikes us all, but going on this long without being shut down is inexcusable.

Those J-DAM missiles (from the Iraq war) are impressive. Fire and forget and they can even fly around obstacles to hit their target.

Fuuuuuuck, it's so fucking another being a burger these days and not being able to summon an ounce of patriotism when another country burns us like that.

Mostly because it's completely true, but partly also because there just doesn't seem to be anything worth AMERICAN FUCK YEAH!ing in the current year.

We're even getting rid of our beloved A-10, wtf.

From what my engineering professor told me, the American computer industry is very wasteful too and needs brand new equipment to set up the newest processor each year–this means that the equipment isn't properly calibrated and the methods developed are always brand new, which is why defects are so high and the bathtub curve on phones is like 3 years if you're lucky.

If the Russians can develop a computer from maybe 2007 (Like 2500k generation), and develop it well enough that it can withstand extreme conditions, their expert software engineers can probably have an operating system ready that is specifically tailored for the hardware and runs very fast.

But in all honesty, all they need to do is develop a custom military architecture that operates as fast as a computer from the 90s, outfit it with a new way to transmit information and the US military will have another enigma device to deal with.

nice sauce fagetti

now go home and get your fuckin' tic-tac box

is the strawman riding a nuke?

USA neocon elites are soooo fucking retarded. WHO SAYS they are going to cyber attack you in advance? And why do we need the old former CIA head warmongers? They will do the same thing and lie to our leaders without showing evidence because they are the CIA and can get away with this for the millionth time. Well is this attack a bluff, a mind altering shift to sway votes back, or are the neocohens hungry for blood? There is still zero evidence the leaks or hacks came from Russia and there will be a point when the population loses all trust in the CIA.

l337 n54 h4x0rz
m4d s|

Yeah, it's not all bad. We have a lot of legacy hardware and weapons that came before the current crop of "Hey my son owns a weapons firm or works on the board of lockheed give him a project" retardation.

I think we could win a limited war with russia vietnam style based on the sheer number of effective shit we still have which was built in the 60's/70's plus our good goy massive professional military.

That being said, we'd bleed.

also we don't deserve to win if it came to that under the current set of circumstances; pls no bully us ivan

Do they even understand what covert means?

kek didnt russia implement serious airgaps like 2 decades ago?

People always say this, but how often do you think the US was actually trying to "win"? The last war that seemed like the gov actually cared about was the Gulf War and that seemed to end pretty fucking quick with near zero casualties on our side? All the wars since 9/11 are obvious farces with goals I can't even really be sure of beside making the ME a bigger cluster fuck. Hell, I don't even think we really trying to win in Vietnam.

9/10 if b8

Oh that makes a lot of sense and explains a lot of problems; that being said, you pretty much have to reinvent the wheel every time when they keep attempting to cram more and more transistors into the same area.

I have it on good authority (as good an authority as a shitposting user can get anyway) that they already have this.

The problem is that their civilian sector is highly vulnerable and they're already bleeding from the sanctions.

idk though, maybe the fact that they bless every single thing in their country counts for some kind of defense.

SHOULD BE FUN, BOYS

this just ask the seal team that killed osama bin lade….. oh wait they were all killed in a mission immediately after it that made no sense, had no intel and no briefing before the mission, they were told to get into two large transport helos which then flew right to SAM launchers deep in the mountains at such high elevations that helos normally wouldnt even be there in the first place.

We have just folded space from /r/The_Donald/…Many machines on /r/The_Donald/. …

Yeah but that was against a sovreign nation's military.

We only have kebab removal to go on and the US either has zero track record on trying that because shifty jew reasons or they have a terrible track record. I'm inclined to believe in the former tbh, but that simply means we have zero ways to compare our militaries in actual conflicts, save to say our performance with the Soviets in afghanistan was about equal even when no superpower is helping the kebab this time around.

I wish my country would fucking stop poking the bear. Eventually they're going to get mauled.

I have read some pretty horrifying stories about the DoD ditching great software engineering practises to instead outsource work to industry. Because you see, a faggot rails programmer is cheaper than an actual engineer.

The DoD were the proponents behind a really interesting computer language called Ada. Totally ahead of its time and really optimized for correctness in large systems. It's still used today for critical infrastructure.

nap.edu/read/5463/chapter/3

Holy shit guys, its fucking nothing

correct me if I'm wrong, but this could easily be considered an act of war, especially after we've been poking Russia and getting closer and closer to their doorstep for the last few decades

The goal is to get mauled. The USA has to be dismantled one way or another so the (((globalists))) don't have to worry about their plans being stopped by the golems they've been using for a hundred years.

You are absolutely correct, unlike the idiot here . Russia has already declared the US plan to allows ISIS fighters in Mosul to escape to Saudi Arabia and attack Russian troops on a different front, an act of war.

yeah sure thing bud. keep your LARP up.

Hold it right there nigger. The Russians used parts, and supplies from the US. They had no means of fighting a war on their own, which is not the situation they are in now.

We've been poking at Russia since the 50s and they've been poking back. The Cold War never ended, it just got put on hold during the 90s.

I'm pretty sure I remember somewhere that recently (within 6 months) the US got a law that said "A cyber attack on our country, from another government entity, is a deliberate act of war". So we'll see how the US govt reacts (not CIA) to accusations and see if the govt demands proof.
Pic related is their piece on a think tank I remember reading a month or 2 ago. Gunna see if these white house/CIA staffers are involved in this think tank and maybe HRC staff.

It's not even a LARP thing you clinical retard, it's the fact that when you shove someone around and threaten them enough, they're eventually going to go ahead and take a cheap swing at your fucking jaw.

Thank you for correcting the record

what kind of false lag psyop is this. announcing it is not retarded in this instance because it is for the normies to see and digest. it was put out on purpose with careful intent behind it. maybe they are prepping our minds for russian "retaliation"

False Flag

dang user, that timing is 2spooky4me: we were just talking about ada in class today and how it's actually the sanest thing the DoD has ever sponsored and how industry should adopt it if it wants to cut down on defects.

I hear the apache is run purely by ADA-written software.

I saw some job ads for Lockheed, the guys working on the F-35 are apparently hiring fresh college grads to fix the problems with the plane by writing everything in either embedded C or Java…

Go figure, huh?

not so smart really.

hang yourself

archive.is/qitwi

To be fair, that could have been support systems that have nothing to do with the plane. Their teams are pretty fuck huge I imagine.

Then again, I also 100% believe that we have timing-critical software that is being garbage collected somewhere on that plane given how lol-retarded its development saga has turned out thus far.

ICBM will fly anyway in 30 minutes and ayy lmaos won't do anything to stop it. Can't blame them tbh

dubs confirm 2spoopy4me

Synchronicities are the gods having fun with us user. Thank kek for his sense of humour.

As long as the leftists suffer and die my body is ready.

Sometimes Kek's sense of humor worries me. Maybe death is just the ultimate cummies.

it's funny until your plane literally falls out of the sky because it is completely reliant on GPS to fly and we all know that will be the first thing to go.

Данет

king nigger is just using his best korea gesture hoping to give hillary's cornucopia of horseshit some validity.

Yeah we're fucked.

we are still using floppy disk for our ICBMs apparently.

Божу мой, товарищ

nice try obama

It's more like their Cold War social insurgency in the US was too successful ,also (((co-opted))), and it has now come full circle with sights set on Russia.

It's a weird post-soviet vs globalist progressive shitshow.

they will false flag a "retaliatory" cyber attack on american infrastructure

maybe shut down power or turn off a reactor

We must protect our Russian bros and prevent WW3 lads. Trump has to win now or we all lose.

And then if any of the FEMA bullshit is legit, this is when they'd pull it.

insha'kekah we even make it that long at this fucking point.

This also happen if Ivan have of too much vodka

So ,if we tweet the russians and tell them we don't want war with them and to nuke DC and liberals states will we get v&?

Always the first post. Always.

King nigger was railing against "conspiracies" today in a speech.

Trips confirm

i did this just for you.

I'm pretty sure Putin has his Norton's running, that's about all he'll need to stop CIA nigger hackers.

Did anybody ever figure out what that Norway spiral shit was about? I don't believe for one kiking second that it was an out of control missile. There were too many spirals that were too fucking perfect for me to buy it.

lol

i heard glp finally cracked it.
joking. i have no fucking idea.

Is it time for Emma Watson fakes?

no because this is not cuckchan.

Я живу. Ты живеш. Он/она живет. Вё… uh…. живёшь …. ююююююююююю

Fucking Russian. 2 years and I can't even decline properly anymore.

This will not end well

I think you are confused.

Quoi?

ну попробуй

8 inch floppies too, not 5.25 or even 3.5

when americans want a new weapon, they announce it on live television, hire thousands of new military contractors and engineers, funnel several billion dollars to DARPA, spend 10 years in R&D, 15 years in field testing, and 20 years to phase out the old weapons.
By then the weapon is 45 years out of date, the government is out of several billions of dollars, and every country, intelligence network, and terrorist cell in the world knows everything there is to know about it.

When Russia needs a new weapon, they either steal it from someone else, improve their old shit, or just not bother because their soviet technology is more reliable than the latest Northrup-Grumman stimulus package.

The Russian's run Temple OS, it's completely immune to CIA niggers.

Democrats spent YEARS signal-boosting against war and how anti-war they are.

Now they're bloodthirsty warjunkies that unironically support a Thermonuclear war because

fuck drumpf xD

ol' wickerleaks ain't buying this shit

archive.is/xwSzf

Nothing gets past God's chosen OS and his programmer.

Putin foils US cyber attack by taking Russia offline during the scheduled time.

Jesus the Onigger administration must be the most retarded and strategically inept people of the whole world. Good job announcing yet again what you're gonna do to your so-called enemies.

What a fucking waste of trips. Hang yourself bootlicker.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787079640661786624

"Why has the US ruling party announced a physical war against Yemen on Wednesday and a cyber war against Russia today?"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787107676832530432

"If the US "clandestine" pending cyberwar on Russia was serious: 1) it would not have been announced 2) it would be the NSA and not the CIA"

But anything that draws attention to Wikileaks is good.

This is stupid for a number of reasons
The CIA does ==NOT== have jurisdiction over cyber security, surveillance, or investigation all that falls under the NSA
If the CIA did it would ==NOT== announce it to the press what their countermeasures are

https:// twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787107676832530432

Airgaps didn't stop Stuxnet

Im waiting till we get to the point that wars are fought and won in video game tournaments.

What does this accomplish?

deploy the cyber nukes

You realize the current Intel chips have an on-board 3G mobile radio antenna right? There is no closed network. Same applies to you by the way.

Fucking nigger. You don't fight a war by telling the media. You can't even signal to your buddies in the Muslim brotherhood like with the Iraq draw down.

Stick to importing cocaine, that's what you're good for.

in b4 russians nuke the internet of things by raising all the smart thermostats in the states to 120 degrees all at once

i'd be more impressed than anything

Don't forget heroin, the other half of the magic 8 ball.

Wew!

WUT? it sounds unbelievable irresponsible. please tell me it's not true

Final sacrifice to Moloch before they lose power.

Trump made anime real and he isn't even president yet. :-/

Nobody is hiring fresh college grads in the technology sector, silly user.

Not unless you've just graduated from the University of Dehli and your name is Pajeet.

That's another reason Java is the "designated" language.

it's a dimensional portal / wormhole
the fuck….

How exactly is this bad news? It's great. WW3 is our salvation. The longer we are locked into this slow death of the west, the worse our chances of recovery get.

the kids today.

And that's why I hate foreigners and Jews now.

Want Dong and Binder don't get hired by quality companies because they don't write quality code. Shit-tier programmers end up costing way more in the long run because they just poo on everything.

Forgot obligatory pic related

well play games of skill, not casual garbage like WoW or league

I propose red orchestra or arma

Yeah and I see why the Ruskis want to push the holohoax.
And play down the holodomor.

semi-true.
All their stuff that gets developed and mass produced in the normal fashion through contracts is complete bloated shit.
That being said, there are several blackbudget secret projects that have resulted in truly advanced technology.
Because of how secret all of it is, they usually end up with a very limited number of working units or prototypes.

kek

This is insane, how about a little bit of proof that Russia is meddling in our election before starting WW3? I can provide proof that Israel meddles in our election but nothing for Russia beyond some opinion in their own press

Russia is likely messing with us here, don't be mistaken. However, they are messing with us in favor of Trump which is why the kikes are so butt mad about it. We do it all the time to them with front groups like Pussy Riot and other NGOs that we used as bludgeons to ruin their society. In all likelihood Russia is doing all it can to install Trump because that would do a lot of good things for Russia like giving them American/NATO recognition of Crimea as Russian clay and avoiding war for heebs.

There is zero doubt the Russians are "trolling" this election.

The question is - is that a PROBLEM? Is that worth fighting and dying over?

kek respects those trips.

If you're a neocon or a kike – sending the goyim to die for this checks a lot of boxes on the globalism checklist, yes.

Is he admitting the russians are more dangerous than they are? Would explain why the US seems so impotent in this regard.

Is "don't mess wit da best xD" really your only argument?

Either they're bluffing or their misplaced arrogance knows no bounds

I don't understand why in the hell anyone would announce an attack on another world superpower, even without providing evidence to support the attack. Seems like this is a setup to a false flag or declaration of war.
I can only imagine the events would follow this announcement like this:

I just don't understand what the fuck is going on anymore. Why the fuck do asinine shit like this? Do they know the cat is out of the bag and are going to let everything crash and burn because they will not give up control?

Wouldn't it be cool if we had wars in VR like Tron or /gsg/?

Is this monkey retarded?

hindus cant code for this

this should be proof enough of a deliberate western dumbing down

I dunno. Kicks? That, and the thought of giving (((them))) blue balls, I guess. That, and I don't want Russia getting nuked by Nosferajew's slaves for being "problematic."

Are you one of the agents involved? You seem mentally handicapped.

Poisoning relationships with Russia so that Trump can't get our foreign policy back on a sane footing.

It won't work. Putin is far too cozy with Trump, not because they are friends, not because they have ties or affiliations, but because they are both alphas of their own respective nations.

Trump just happens to be twice as tall.

Serious question. Is the CIA still necessary? I've never understood the need for a civilian intelligence service when this function could be more easily fulfilled by the military. They already have the "defense intelligence agency". Would any of you miss it if Trump disbanded them?

The only reason they would announce this is to use it as a psyop against the populations (likely of both countries)

We cold war 2.0.

Convincing people to be afraid or Russia, and then linking Russia with Trump, and anti-establishment sentiment gives them an excuse to crack down on, and censor us further.

The CIA was created to be an arm of the Federal Reserve, the Jesuit Banking Dynasty, and is now officially an arm of the Mossad.

Kosmos 2491
Kosmos 2499
Kosmos 2504

Basically the Russian have a mini-satellite they can fit in addition to any payload on their Briz last stage, that separate from it after it goes his graveyard orbit, then it can gently "push" other satellite from their orbits (rendering them utterly useless).

Since we know they have them (which they launched in secret but made very public by having them installed with amateur radios so that anyone can track them), they've launched 19 Briz.

It's not true. The power plants' control centres are not operable from outside, and they are not hooked up to the web like a freaking media centre or WiFi router.

You could maybe hack into the power station's office complex PCs from outside and mess with their staff payrole spreadsheets, but that's about it.

"The terr'sts might hack our power plants" is BS that the kies at the DHS came up with to justify online surveillance.

ever consider the possibility of an onsite false-flag attack?

I think the economy is about the collapse one way or another thanks to the deepset corruption and market manipulation. WW3 would be a convenient cover story so they could get back to it afterwards. If Trump wins, they'll still let it crash and just blame it on him. Let's hope that Trump pulls a Hitler and can salvage the economy despite the globalist kikes trying to stump him at every turn.

why the fuck are they announcing this shit?

Obongo dun goofed. A couple of yankee gimps vs…. These are some very smart and patriotic people who went attacked… just fucking bad news bears.

nah. were all already on a dozen watchlists just for our IP linking to this http, and the retards from the agenecies dont even bother looking at all the shit those algorythms somewhere in nevada or colorado cherrypick for them.

COVERT CYBER ATTACK

REPEAT, COVERT CYBER ATTACK

on russia

Trump is right about everything. He should mention this at his next rally.

Yeah, that doesn't make any fucking sense.
"CIA to launch super-secret clandestine cyber-operation targeting Russia. Don't tell putin tho, lol"

As a russian i might say we just before this happened upped our encryption defences and forbid deputy governors to use popular smartphone applications or non-registered devices.

Interenet security was a concern for past few years, and lots of things was done make up our defences in that note. Government was concerned about encrypting all traffic of the inside government, but at the same time decrypt entire traffic of all citizens. While later seems to be a mess, it actually made them think about encrypting their own hardware.

Also they have nothing of value to steal in russia, except the well known facts that our leading party is corrupted, spends money for themselves and wastes what remains on unneeded shit. At this point most russians forgive this bullshit (except for liberals, who can't forgive they can't be degenerate homos here).

Beware of anti-russian shills though. They will make an elephant out of the fly if "Putin leaks" will be a thing.

shut the fuck up you goddamn retard.

Talking about Joe Biden. Those child rape tapes exist somewhere.

It's like Obongo is poking anything and everything in the hopes of finding a 'legitimate' excuse to call martial law.

Good joke, user

We're going to steal your CS:GO skins. Your economy will collapse.

Reminds me :

lmao and wtf constitutes a cyber attack?

12 year olds ddosing altavista.com?

No, not the vodka!

It's almost like our timeline is starting to match John Titor's. So the story goes, the US broke out into civil war and Russia nuked DC to end it.

better pidorashka than vatnik.

video related

Here's a history lesson for you, both of those things were memes used by actual russians, started from the word "rashka", to counter "patriotic" propaganda of communist past and victory in world war 2, as a thing of shame, since we should had addressed our low quality of life at the moment.

Co-opted by ukranians after maidan so they can blame russia for "invasion" and self hating russian liberals who are offended by "sexism", "homophobia" and "bigotry".

Anyone who screams those word is completely discredited by any serious russian who isn't on the ukranian/NATO side of the conflict.

Guys. The only reason they're throwing the word "covert" in there is because even ordinary plebs would be enraged if they didn't use the word "covert".

People can't really think and as long as the word "covert" is used people won't go: "this is an act of war!!!"

I suppose they also want to get retarded boomers support for their actions. People who believe the media-narrative that Russia is somehow meddling with the US election machines(even though the Elite is doing that themselves).

If they just did it they would realise the word would get out through alternative media, the chans, wikileaks, etc and then /they/ would look bad. Even to the boomers. So it's an imperfect way to diffuse problems and still doing what they want.

When Hillary get's "elected" the Elite will have perfected their faux-progressivism(it's faux, because it isn't progress) and the whole world will celebrate her victory because, you know, it's not really important if the chief puppet in charge actually does something important for the populace, like nationalize the banks, create more jobs, curb immigration to sensible levels or end the wars, what is important goyim is that a negro is in the white house or a woman!

That is what is REAL progress!

probably much better because higher nm chips are much more able to withstand radiation, there is a reason most satellites have very slow but sturdy processors

You need advanced Lithography machines to make advanced chips, the most advanced come from the Netherlands made by ASML. In fact all modern fast processors are made on chip machines from ASML. Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, Samsung, Qualcomm all make their chips using ASML machines, they have no serious competitors anymore and hold more than 80% of the market.

Russia would need these types of machines to make decent processors, the chinese tried to copy one but failed miserably.

True, but companies don't give a shit beyond the next quarterly report. The CEOs just sponge money from the company till it tanks, and then finds another host.
Look at Wells Fargo for instance.
Even if the CEO quits, he's still filthy rich and he'll get some cushy job in a few weeks/months and start the cycle all over again.

Agitation. It's also a potential build up towards a Russian conspiracy narrative to undermine Trump. It also doubles as a more desirable war narrative of theirs to start conditioning people for it.

Bear in mind though the risk of WWIII is actually real; but it's how people perceive it, that's the focus of such narratives.

This is so fucking retarded. Putin is taking the high ground in his public response, which is exactly the right move to make: discredit the American aggressors in the eyes of the larger world.

What he should do next is hit America where it hurts. I would have my forces bring down amazon.com or ebay or maybe even one of the larger banks like Citi or Wells, etc. The Russkies certainly have the ability to do this and it was cause complete havoc.

Barring that, they could always dump (through a third party) some really nasty intel on the corrupt pieces of shit that run America. I guarantee you Russia has far more than anything Wikileaks has dropped, but likely isn't willing to dump it because it would reveal (indirectly) sources and methods, which you never ever leak.

No need to be angry, just fuck your enemy harder than he fucks you.

Because all they can do is announce it.

Weak dogs have loud bark.

If by 2500k, you mean the i5-2500k, that was released in 2011. Still a pretty good processor too tbh.

srsly calm down the butthurt you trigger nigger

javelins and M1 abrams actually work

more than you can say for US foregein policy

You know the
BASED RUSSIAN HACKERS
isn't merely a meme right?

Every hacker who made it moves to Russia where they're given free reign to fuck with whatever they want as long as it doesn't harm Russian interests.

Here you go to federal prison for warning a company their shitty programmer forgot to sanitize input on a website.