==HILLARY CLINTON'S BLOOD CLOT SURGEON FOUND DEAD. SUSPECTED "SUICIDE"

==HILLARY CLINTON'S BLOOD CLOT SURGEON FOUND DEAD. SUSPECTED "SUICIDE"

I can't even make this shit up, it's totally real.

http:// www. beckers spine. com/spine/item/33653-suicide-likely-cause-of-dr-sandeep-sherlekar-s-death-police-report-shows-6-things-to-know.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1OXTt
arkancide.com
beckersspine.com/spine/item/33653-suicide-likely-cause-of-dr-sandeep-sherlekar-s-death-police-report-shows-6-things-to-know.html
archive.is/SUAkz
archive.is/1OXTt#selection-4933.0-4933.150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh for fuck's sake, fucked up the formatting.

Can a mod fix?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence go- I mean guys.

Nope, you're on your own, inattentive user. Interesting little tidbit of information though. Maybe post an archive and some of the juicy bits from the article next time.

I sure hope this is real for your sake OP.

archive.is/1OXTt

(checked)

Nothing to see here goys. Didn't you hear that Trump made an off-color joke about women over a decade ago?

Hillary Clinton isn't perfect, with her long track record of murder and silencing her husbands' rape victims, but it just goes against my principles to vote for a man who called Rosie O'Donnell fat.

I can't wait to start WWIII with Russia! #ImWithHer

arkancide.com

arkancide.com

arkancide.com

arkancide.com

arkancide.com

arkancide.com

None of these articles mention the fact that he opperated on Hillary, what the fuck?

Either way.

Yeah no.

This fucking succubus

Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
Written by Megan Wood | Tuesday, 11 October 2016 00:00

Source:
beckersspine.com/spine/item/33653-suicide-likely-cause-of-dr-sandeep-sherlekar-s-death-police-report-shows-6-things-to-know.html
Archive:
archive.is/SUAkz

you're doing kek's work, user

(checked)

Kek confirms doing the divine

too messy to go viral

any source from a website that isn't some literally who blog?

sneaky sneaky

Poor fella got himself contaminated…

ON ANOTHER SIDE JUST IMAGINE WHEN THE ELECTIONS ENDS, WHATEVER THE RESULTS, CTR CUCKS WILL DROP LIKE FLIES AND NOBODY WILL NOTICE

WHERE'S THE CLINTON CONNECTION? please post a link.

Well, they have it all on tape so the family will asks the tape

This kinda seems farfetched if they said they have it on cctv

Please show us the evidence. I want to see the connection to Clinton. Until then… SAGE

The good doctor probably learned something he shouldn't have, perhaps while she was under anesthesia.

Rest easy, they only murder those who know something. How many of you shills have learned something about the Clinton Crime Machine? As long as you don't learn anything about drug smuggling, murders, people smuggling, threats, bribes, government for sale, or basically anything, really, you don't have to worry about being bumped off.

Yeah, that's what I noticed too

dubs confirm happening. lack of archive confirms faggot

What the fuck.

PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM HEHEHEHEHEHE

um…did anyone click on the sourced article in the archived article?

archive.is/1OXTt#selection-4933.0-4933.150

Reptilian tinfoilers btfo

This is a joke right? Please tell me this isn't so obvious.

user was havin a laugh

KILLARY STRIKES AGAIN

the nearby pizza place will notice.

How long does a toxicology report take?
It would be interesting to know what he 'overdosed' on.

until someone shows us evidence he's linked to Clinton we should all put "sage" in the Email field

I'm becoming nostalgic.

WW2 front line infantry probably lost less buddies than this bitch in peace time. She should have a halo unlock achievement Hitlery Clintoncide - most team kills

How can anyone believe all of these deaths around the Clintons are suicides? Either they refuse to accept it or they just don't care.

Just endured an episode of last week tonight, don't ask, where they shit on Trump with that line.
With that line! They take everything they can find together but they pedantically separate Hillary's shit from her wider circle.

Now to the thread, could someone post the preface to this?

Maybe the D.C. elites are dissolving.

I could imagine someone like this committing suicide. Think about it. If you operated on a blood clot and saved the life of Hillary Clinton, wouldn't you realize you've made a horrible, worldwide impacting mistake?

upbump

Why don't you try to find one article or one reference linking that guy to Clinton? Is that too much to ask?

Folks on social media are forgetful, the fucking sheriff from Harvester is less clueless than them

GET OUT

she's not a succubus that would imply some sort of attractiveness.
she's a witch plain and simple

i just got a memento moment when i saw pic related (about Chelsea Clinton being happy about Scalia's death and mentioning Sandy Hook)

forgot the video

jesus christ she is ugly

Hitler was based, but its easy for normies to understand. Tell you what, photoshop or make up a better name for the achievement and I'll use that.

>DOCTOR IS DEAD

skip to 40s

Obligatory.

It's a joke.
archive.is/SUAkz

Even Dr. Evil's minions have a longer life expectancy than hers. Is there a more dangerous job than working for Hillary?

Do they acknowledge that there would be alternate ways of entering his room? They (Clinton's team) also may have given him a choice of how he wanted to go.

That would infer there was insignificant damage instead. What would that be?

Nothing to see here folks. Hillary a good girl she dindu nuffin.

I hope the people who do the toxicology report have life insurance. Or perhaps the clintons may have someone else killed with the drug that the doctor had supposedly taken and swap blood samples.Keep an eye out for pathology labs being broken into.

It is dangerous only if your knowledge could stop her from being president.

Well, now its confirmed what the problem is, even though we already knew.

"Case closed everyone, nothing more to see here."

BEELZEBUMP, WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW THIS FOR ALMOST AN ENTIRE WEEK???

BEELZEBUMP x2, CTR MUST HAVE SUCCEEDED IN THEIR SUPPRESSION OP

Yeah but its stupid because it reinforces the belief that "muh nahtzis were evil damn hitler to hell!"

The whole point is to eventually get people to the point where they find out that he did nothing wrong, can't really conflate someone who DID do something wrong with someone who didn't. It's a stupid idea and it needs to go away

Feminist do just that. It can be used to some effect. pic related.

insulting pic.

Which do you find more insulting. Hitler is considered to be someone who wanted to control the world according to the education and ((media)) systems. This is something that normalfags (wrongfully) accept as truth. The above pic was not supposed to be used among those of us who are red pilled. It is to be used on those that drink the coolaid after swallowing the blue pill. What libshits get easily hurt by are accusations that they use on others being used on them (eg if you ever call a libshit a bigot, watch as it recoils with hurt and tries to avoid the accusation.)

TL;DR Holla Forums isn't the target audience for my pic. libshits are.

then why post it here

To be spread elsewhere ie dumblr, plebbit, twatter, etc.

Fucking kill yourself, you stupid faggot.

kys

You should commit suicide you failure at propaganda.

>>>/reddit/

I vote we ban faggots who space links and don't archive, I'm getting pretty fucking sick of these cuckchan rejects

Another one bites the dust

THIS THREAD IS WHY SYS.8CH.NET WAS DDoSed EARLIER. DO NOT LET THIS FUCKING SLIDE HOLY SHIT. THEY WERE SLOPPY ON THIS ONE, GUARANTEED. SEND AN EMAIL TO THE CORONER! THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED!

Any other links?

These people will never accept the truth no matter what they are shown. While you and others may find such a comparison as distasteful, the resultant reaction from such a picture will render the libshit viewer momentarily confused. The comparison will be etched into the viewer's mind, regardless of their considerations, allowing a more malleable subject for the future.

Chelsea's on the board of the media outlet who first reported on scalias death. Spooky shit.

Are you sure you're not thinking of the British Empire?

wewwew

Note that is said "is considered to be" as opposed to "actually was".

I'm still not desensitized to this shit. It is so ridiculous how many people dismiss this shit when there's at least one death connected to her a month.

THE DOCTOR WAS A POO IN LOO

POO IN LOOS ARE VOTING FOR THE DON
WHEN WILL THEY UNLEASH THEIR HINDU TOILET MAGIC ON THE WITCH FOR THE MURDER OF ONE OF THEIR KIN ?

Thanks for correcting the record.

You are clearly an idiot.

But they don't believe in toilets, that is where their magic comes from

Holy shit, did anyone screen cap someone calling this a day or two ago? Holla Forums confirmed for always right as usual

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

I know that feel bro.
checked

who falls for this

She must be pretty brain damaged if the CIA had to kill her doctor. I wonder why they didn't kill him earlier.

why would anyone even help the clintons? it's not worth the money

Me three.

Checked.

They have dirt on a lot of people and Hillary doesn't mind using violence if necessary. Research about Hilary's father to get a better understanding.

I'd rather just shot them before they shot me