New vector of attack on Hillary

HILLARY SUPPORTS THE FEMALE DRAFT
REGULAR WOMEN HATE THE FEMALE DRAFT AS DO THEIR PARENTS

We can use this issue, an issue that most democrats and only cuckservatives are in support of, against her. When this issue first hit the news, women everywhere threw a fit because they did not want to go to war. With Russia visibly making preparations that can be construed as preparing for WW3 due to Hillary's rhetoric and comments against Russia, the idea of being drafted into a war is very real. Hillary has also talked about going to war with Iran (she promised this), and going after Assad and thus Syria. With this in mind, we need to characterize Hillary as the pro-WW3 candidate and the pro-female draft candidate. This will hurt her most among women, and gibs me dats women, and parents who do not want to see their little girl go of to war.

Proof of her support of this:
Hillary Clinton favors women being included in the draft, but not all women do
archive.is/pIpy0

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft
archive.is/xjLId

Clinton backs requiring women to register for draft
archive.is/TKKCG

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft
archive.is/PlJYm

Hillary Clinton Backs Measure Requiring Women To Register For Draft
archive.is/f1Jop

And proof of the people who support it. Notice that the lead cuckservatives, Graham and McCain are on there. The people who opposed this are Cruz (who has finally bent knee to Trump) and some guy from Utah. We can also use this as a means to weaken McMuffin's support in Utah since being part of the CIA, he is part of the reason why foreign relations are as they are and helped set the stage for the current situation in the world. We can weaken his support there, and take a swipe at Trump's enemies and the democrats as a whole and push Trump to drop the draft as a whole and make the democrats as a whole including Obama look like they are trying to fuck over the nation (since they are):
Senate Votes To Include Women In The Draft
archive.is/StgLv

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/coE0i
archive.is/cepJz
archive.is/4iy2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quality thread, OP.

Goddamn sticky this shit mods. This thread matters.

Thanks. I've seen some rumbling about it and I think this is a good point Trump can use against her. I'd send all of this to Trump but I don't have a twitter. Most people would love this too. The only people in support of the female draft were cucks, jews, and childless feminists. That and last thing we need is a war that will kill off more white lives.

she gon' need it to beat Russia.

That's why she's trying to pass it. And that's why it's good to make a fuss over this. trump can capitalize on this by attacking her on this point. If she flip–flops, that hurts her. If she doubles down, that hurts her. Most people associate the draft with war and will assume the only reason for supporting it is for war. Everything indicates that's why she wants it. Also, since she is taking money from the same people supporting ISIS, it makes sense that she would turn a blind eye to ISIS and try and start a world war while this shit is going on. In the end, it's all based on truth with little to no spin.

anybody have the image of the stronk twatter womyns reacting to the female draft?

I recall that. I wish I still had the image.

Make sure to make everyone know that she intends to go to war with Russia, so the female draft will likely be instated soon as it was pushed through by political kikes so swiftly and easily

This thread is getting slid hard.

What else does she have left? Niggers, commies, fags and now womyns are abandoning her. Soon only the worst self-hating cucks will be caught dead wearing the H pin

This could be a good hit. Maybe also pair it with her war-drumming against Russia.
Make it clear to women that Hillary will draft them against their will to die in her war against Russia.

We can make even more angry with her by getting the word out. The best part? The media will defend her left and right on this, further pissing people off with them. I sincerely think this is why they are going so hard with the rape accusation shit. To mask the wikileak stuff and this stuff as well. The articles are old because the media suddenly stopped talking about it despite a lot of people (mainly women) being beyond pissed about this. A number of them kept saying they did not want this much equality. Even blue-pilled feminists were upset.

Yep.

THE FIRST THING THE MEDIA WILL SAY IS THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THE DRAFT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

mark my words

Should avoid insulting them them, don't comment on their ability to fight.
Focus on who will stay back, and the horrors of war. Start throwing out PTSD statistics too.

Good angle.

How will these women be protected from rape by the enemy when they are deployed? Hillary wants to send our women out to be raped.

That's true but then we can counter with why are they trying to pass this thing in the first place? Why have the draft at all?

This is true. Trump points to the lost limbs and such that vets get from war as a reason why he tends to shy from boots on the ground. Women will not like the idea of being that vet with missing arms and legs.

They are literally trying to genocide all white people.

LITERAL PLANNED WHITE GENOCIDE

Or:

We need to rope these people ASAP.

Am I seeing things or is this thread is being slid hard?

I didnt believe hillary was actually trying to destroy the whites but now all I can say is fuck i still haven't learned my lesson. Holla Forums was right again and is always right.

She's going to start a war with russia and send everyone to be slaughtered because of "military incompetence" when really it's purposefully bad tactics.

Dear god if she becomes president and shit doesn't hit the fan with a civil war, you niggers better protest and riot the fuck out of a war with russia. That is the very last straw.

it's not being slid so much as other threads are getting bumped harder. It's okay to say "bump" to reignite interest in a thread.

bump

Digging for stats on how many women could potentially end up getting drafted, it will give us something to apply those PTSD/Suicide stats against.

We should also take into account that other areas will be involved, so boots may have to touch ground in other places. Either boots on the ground or nukes flying everywhere.

bump

Put into a graphic to spread.

I see this as a game of chicken. Women do not posses the conviction to actually go die for Hillary. If you put that into their head, especially stressing this is without consent, it's not something they can easily shake from their mind when they walk into the polls. You really need to hammer this into the mind of as many Hillshill women as possible.

Census Records up to 2015
http ://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
It wouldn't snapshot properly.
Selective service ages
archive.is/coE0i
Ages 18-26 are primary focus

22 Million women could be drafted if HRC requires women to register for the Selective Service System

Having trouble finding consistent PTSD statistics.

Suicide Statistics among vets
archive.is/cepJz
Trump supports reforming the VA
archive.is/4iy2U

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE THE VA GREAT AGAIN

Bump.

MODS STICKY THIS

I assume you mean military service and not the constant gust of pestilence emanating from her vagina.

Donald Trump Rally in Charlotte, NC 10/14/16
Trump mentions taking care of vets during this speech, quote him once it's up on youtube

I thought this already got passed by the senate
archive.is/N8DMo

This was too far down the catalog.

Well, we need plenty of bodies to go fight Iran and Russia.

This

Women will look at their snowflake daughters trying to get into college and run from that cunt Hillary.

We need to start pushing the Hillary=war with Russia narrative, this will hide the rape allegations and prompt a platform to talk about what OP posted.

You could also add that Hillary wants to get rid of all the strong wymyn this way.

This topic needs a lot more eyes. I'm hoping to see a lot of good results come out from this.

This needs bumping

If she wants to beat Russia she'll also have to draft every child old enough to stand upright and wipe themselves.

Making Propognda now

Good.

Any recommendations? I'm tired and a little drunk. Not at the top of my propaganda game

I would suggest

Note the cyber war Obama initiated. Note the no fly zone and the general saying it "requires war with russia"

It's guaranteed if Hillary is in office, she will send your daughters to war.>>7856323

Always the first post. Always.

Fix that capitalisation bud.

hurr I'm a retard

Pure gold, OP!

They already took that decision in the "ukraine", age 20 to 50, when the local ZOG regime was beat by the nationalist separatists back in February 2015.

They will do it, so will "latinos" and moslems when s*** gets real.
While a hijab bitch is physically weaker (unless you are one of those neckbearded nu-males), it can also more readily rely on cunning and viciousness, don´t forget that.

Its like she is doing it on purpose to sabotage her own campaign.
She is losing her mind and suffering from severe medial problems after all.

We are dealing with the most stupid and brainwashed people on the face of this planet. I think that Hillary could club baby seals to death and bathe in their blood, and they would still vote for her.

I'm looking to sway people in the middle or those that have not been paying attention. Her hardcore supporters are utterly lost and should be executed anyways. A lot of women are not hardcore Hillary supporters and would rather sit everything out if shit is too much for them, which is also a good end.

That's nice stuff.

Bump