Could Star join this team?

Could Star join this team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AADudley/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't the guy behind this trying to get it animated? Had a script ready and everything.

Yeah, he actually hosted threads here until his original plans got ruined. Now all he does is clickbait.

Yeah I remember he posted up his idea on the early days on 8/co/ when the first exodus happened. What do you mean all he does is clickbait now?

And how did his original plans get ruined? Legal shit or just no one was helping him?

He basically revived Teen Team but with Gravity Falls, Steven Universe and Star Vs. just to get those fandom views or something.

Im not too sure, could be a mix of things. Like copyright, the fact youtube screws over animators, time, etc…..

I remember not only did he have to cancel Teen Team but his review show and a couple projects he had too. I think he quit briefly for a bit before coming back, but now all he does is the clickbait stuff and livestreams.

Wait he's a youtube guy? I thought he was a random user doing this

He was, where do you think he hosted his videos, Dailymotion? The Teen Team thing was mostly born back on cuckchan before the exodus but he mostly animated stuff like his review series. It was pretty decent.

What's his name?

Okay I mistaken he still does reviews and some shorts but yeah, Teen Team got gutted. Here's the channel.
youtube.com/user/AADudley/videos

Actually I think she was originally supposed to show up eventually.

I think it was mostly for the style, you know animating process. Omiverse was better but nothing is as bad as the reboot not even Ultimate Alien

Annoying ten year old Ben is not better than mature-yet-not-edgy-Ben from Alien Force season 1 and 2.

Really Nigger? I lost track after Alien Force season 3 was utter shit, I didn't even saw Generator Rex and many anons tell me it was decent.

Omniverse Ben is probably the best Ben. Alien Force was edgy and gritty as fuck compared to the more lighthearted Omniverse one.
I'm sorry, go on enjoying mature cartoons for mature gentlemen such as yourself.

Didn't you spam this on cuckchan and got a few write/drawfags on it before they quit after realizing it was Holla Forumsco/-tier shit?

Omniverse tried to emulate the original show after the mess Ultimate Alien left.

Wait he did? Then report his ass for being a filthy refugee, I just remembered the D-toons guy posting her in the early days of Holla Forums.

Here

It was, more wasted potential really. The crossover with Ben 10 was pretty great.

And it succeeded. I think Omniverse was really fun, the only downside was the art style, otherwise is better than Alien Force or Ultimate Alien by far.

Did that start here and go to halfchan when everyone realized it was a stupid concept? Or did it spark on halfchan then someone briefly tried to bring it here? I remember I saw a thread on it here once and I think most anons were pointing out it was a dumb project since its just one massive inside joke.

Calm your salt. Is just that I don't like annoying little kids than don't get the fucking point in 3 seasons and a half, for example Star is already learning to calm the fuck down and is just 1 season and a half in.
So I really liked Ben calming the fuck down and not wanting to go into unnecessary drama shit.

Is really stupid to blame a cartoon for what it isn't, so is decent huh? I might check it out.

Generator Rex is worth a watch, it's a pretty decent action series. I just noticed for the entire run Rex never really deviated from all his standard abilities like he never gain any new ones. I'm not complaining about it but it's something I just noticed.

It had its ups and downs

Its a mixture especially with the exodus going on. People generally liked the idea of a crossover but he got a little too autistic in the setting, trying to fuse each world into one. But that's all I remember.

He did but the final was a rushed mess though. I was actually expecting the Omiverse guys to make another crossover with Gen Rex to give it closure like they did with the Secret Saturdays.

But user, the whole Alien Force show was about unnecessary drama, hell, even the soundtrack is unnecessarily dramatic to the point that it makes me cringe. I do admit that he himself is pretty calm, but you have the Omniverse one that is not only as calm and easygoing, but it's also fun.

Well yeah, give this idea to a guy like Genndy and you'd probably have a fantastic show. The world where Gen Rex was based in was amazing and had tons of potential most of it never really used but some parts were explored.

I do like how in the episode where Rex agreed to do Providence Agent training they admitted their survival rate is pretty fuckin low on most missions. Highlighted how often you'd see those agents get shot, thrown off a building, attacked/eaten or generally just blown up.

Providence must pay a shit ton for people to keep signing up.

I understand why they went with the darker take, kid now grown up and has to take the whole alien business seriously now, it made sense. They even got Dwayne McDuffie to direct, but it didn't pan out in the end and honestly looked worse compared to the original.

Was it from Man Of Action?
I never really liked it, kinda bland from my perspective.

I just told you I haven't seen omniverse.
I still like Alien Force more than the first 2 seasons of the original.
Probably the only thing I know from omniverse is that there is flashbacks to 11-12yo Gwen and Ben and you can see Gwen tits developing.
I don't even know if I need to watch Ultimate Alien to get Omniverse at all.

That's always sad.

I meant the first two seasons of Alien Force.
The third season of AF is what made me quit.

Those little things showed what the show could've been but never was.

No, I don't blame you it really wasn't that interesting.

AF started out strong but puttered out.

What's even sadder is that these were the last true action* shows on CN.

You didn't, but if you haven't then I apologize. It's worth a shot. Shame it was shot down by that new Ben 10 show.
You really don't, but there are some aliens and plots introduced in Ultimate Alien that carry to Omniverse, like that "Ultimate Alien form" bullshit.

It's a poor man's MiB, but the plot was interesting enough. If only they had more popular or even actual cryptids, it could have been good.

Then we had that drought until Justice League Action came out and even now it looks like CN is trying to kill it for some reason. It looks like it's doing action animation well for the budget it's given, the art isn't too complex and the action scenes are quick but satisfying.

CN will still try to kill it because they've got that hate boner for DC after the GL animated series.

No, it actually ended pretty nicely.

It was always brought down by the kid.

Action shows just doesn't cut it anymore. I jut hope Samurai Jack is successful just to show them that there's a market.

I'm an absolute sucker for big league JLA-style crossovers.

What you like is your shit…
But why?

tkae you stale memes back to cuckchan brah

They're fun but people get way "into them". I honestly wouldn't mind seeing some crossover series happen but they usually get bogged down due to mental walls inhibiting the progress of the story.

Like Fusion Fall, I fucking loved the concept, they even made a 2 issue manga for it but that was it.

Is that really a question, that's like asking someone why they like romance stories or something along the lines.

I like the idea of a bunch of kids from paranormal shows/franchises working together in a big team.

Plus, big crossovers give you a bigger world to play with.

Yeah that's true. If you were to do a crossover series it should be somewhat grounded to the plot you're giving it. After a while if people come up with the idea then they just start asking questions that wouldn't really matter to the series.

I always avoided crossovers and like centered stories better.
Like in MARVEL, is a fucking nightmare to keep with all the shit happening in the universe.
Or when an universe with an ultimate evil crossovers with another universe with an ultimate evil.
Crossovers usually sound fun until they become a clusterfuck, for example the Mystery Kids thing, I can just imagine Bill Cipher obliterating every fucking thing.

Also everyone separating to search for clues and then Mabel and Dipper go to fuck in a locked room, but that's just me.

Bill went up against two of their members and lost every single time.

Yes because their universe has the properties to fight him, otherwise Bill burned his home universe to ashes.

I'm actually having this discussion.

How? Bill can fuck reality, how the fuck can he lose? I don't remember him losing at all. The only reason he was defeated is because the people he fought against was more or less prepared against him.

And even then is ambigous if he really lost.

Just get Bugs Bunny to fuck with him and it'll be dealt with in under 11 minutes.

Speaking of villains Im surprised the whole villain vs villain idea is never fully used when shows crossover.

Wasn't bill a weakling in his own universe.
Isn't that like Starscream killing Megatron, a whole lot of them.

Because cross-overs turn into a clusterfuck pretty fast.

That's part of the fun.

I'll admit I never saw it like that, then again, many crossoverfics and even official crossovers take themselves too seriously.

The best possible crossover should try it's best to remain internally consistent without ever being pretentious.

Oh jesus not again

The best crossovers are fighting games with no real explanation for the world merging

Me too. My righteous boner is for Super Robot Wars video game series that pretty much a huge crossover for Japanese super robots series. Also there's a fan crossover of Japanese magical girls.

Now we just need a team to make an unofficial Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon Wars

I've been kinda skeptical of crossovers ever since Grim tales

Shit is bleedman still updating it? Its been a fucking decade!

I love how what fucked that comic over was the lack of Billy. In my opinion he was the "American campy/redneck humor" to Mandy's "Grim dark and edgy"-ness which combined gave the series something I can't really put my finger on, but it increased how good it was tenfold. Like including lovecraft/terror books in the series and then at the next scene Billy is doing something absolutely stupid yet hilarious.

I wonder if Bleedman discovered this yet? Nah, his writing skills are on par with Atlus at best.

Cross-over autism is cancer.

Billy is male. and there is nothing dark or edgy about him. That's why he isn't in the comic.Plus he isn't an underaged loli.

Reason why his comic reads more like a badly-structured pandering-central shitty Light Novel than an actual anime parody of the thing. Heck imagine him being Mandy's kids mentor (if you go by anime logic). Truly, BillyxMandy is the one true way to go.

Surprisingly yes

What am I looking at here?

Is that guy still mostly pushing his lame OCs on CA? Mostly the "old toon" who bitches about modern cartoon?

That's his review show.

Holla Forumsco/ was born on halfchan and then tried to port it here and were laughed at by both cartoon lovers and Jojofags.
Then they sperged out hard enough that their autistic screeching attracted /cow/ who raided them into the grave

Do they still have thread there?

No, like I said, /cow/ raided them until they gave up

It's the author trying to incorporate all his fetishes and edgy ideas into one comic, with actual interesting ideas on the side to get people interested before he goes back to wanking.

I checked and yeah they still have one, though 90% of the posts were bumps and only a new thread every month or so. They don't even have drawfags anymore.

How sad.

Do not feel pity for them.

The appropriate thing to do is Watchmen.
Changes the names and looks a little.
You give all of them a consistent style.
You keep all of their general backstories.
Then you make the original story.

I despise teams because seldom does any character growth happen.

Basically you have in a DC sense:

I think a magical Harley Quinn like Star would be cancerous.
I'd say you need another CN show to balance everything out.
Ideally not any with a similar power set to anyone else the way Generator Rex would have.
Ideally a fish out of water type that would be fascinated by the modern world.
Sadly all I can think of is the Shining Knight/Kamandi that is Fin the human.
The decade would seem out of the way if not for Omniverse in particular airing years after Adventure Time.

fuck off and die

nah

You're kinda late fam