Why I am voting for Hillary

It's no surprise to me that Hillary has some skeletons in her closet. All politicians do. Trump does. Bernie probably does. It's the nature of the beast.

"So why not do something about it?" you ask. "Why settle for always getting screwed over by a corrupt system?"

Because I am not getting screwed over. My life is good right now. I do not feel like I am being played, I do not feel like I am being inconvenienced by the current system. As a matter of fact, the current system helps me a lot. I have good medical coverage, I am in good spirits, I have food, I have water, I have income. I have more of a quality of life than I would have in other countries.

Could it be better? Of course. Do I want things to improve? Absolutely!

Do I think the way to make progress is to destroy the entire status quo? HELL NO.

If my roof has a leak in it, I don't burn the house down and rebuild from scratch. I look at the options I have to fix the roof and pick the best one. Sometimes I pick the right contractor, and I never have a problem again. Other times, I screw up, make a bad choice, and the leak is back in six months.

Despite everything you hear, we're not stuck. We're not regressing. We're going forward. Maybe not as fast as you or I would like, but it's happening, and I am okay with it.

A completely content-free post. What a surprise.

You aren't fooling a soul, kike.

Keep it up though you retards are making it very easy to get the normies on board with gassing you

Fug

So, the tl;dr of it is

And people say liberalism isn't a genetic defect.

plug the roof hole with a nigger dick, no leak and a fresh nigger dick to choke on for the rest of your life, you fucking globalist faggot piece of shit.

Why OP is Der Ewige Faggot

Don't make me post the CTR list again you kike.

Sage

Nobody asked.
Nobody cares.
Do whatever you want.

so lets open the borders even more and let in more middle Eastern, so that my quality of life that IS A DYING RELIC FROM WHITE AMERICAN MEN can be eroded. liberalism is a mental disorder.

no you're not

Deleted

IF MY BORDER HAS A LEAK IN IT, I BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
FUCK YOU BERNIEBOT
BUILD THAT WALL
FUCK YOU BERNIEBOT
BUILD THAT WALL
FUCK YOU BERNIEBOT
BUILD THAT WALL
FUCK YOU BERNIEBOT

Summed up in one sentence.

checked

filtered

no one believes this, not even the niggers/dindus/googles/kangz whatever we're calling them now.

moving forward to what, you mindless faggot shill? moving forward to war, moving forward to becoming a third world shithole, moving forward to eliminating the white raceā€¦. sick progress. you fucking kike

Wow really makes you think

Getting Americans into another war, getting them killed by Islamist over stupid shit and her handling of state secrets isn't exactly making the train on time at all. The shill needs more work done.

Yeah, a typical clueless democrat. Only votes for whomever gives them the biggest cookie at the moment. By the time morons like you wake up it will be too far late. It's ppl like you that make me think USA isn't worth saving, and just letting you die in the street is what's best.

There are legitimate arguments democrats make given their particular (not to mention peculiar) goals, such as:

"I don't mind the country going to shit because fuck white people lol"

Since I'm white and lovin' it, I can't agree with this argument you see.

sage and report lads

if you roof has 50 leaks in it and has 3 fully-grown termite mounds next to it and has been inhabited by rats for years and years, AND the house has no walls, you should probably just tear down whats left of the house, get rid of the termite rounds, kill the rats, remove the foundations for the house, make new foundations for a house, then build a new house WITH WALLS THAT STAY THERE

ORRRRR, tell your neighbors that their homes dont have enough rats and termites and they are racist if they dont want a rat infested diseased shithole to live in.

Fuck this copypasta. Reported

You forgot your video OP

idk if CTR or satire but either way it's not really that funny

if you dont know how to sage just lurk and stop posting. fucking double nigger with cheese.

lurk moar faggot

KYS you worthless faggot.
You may not be hurting now but you will if that old bitch gets elected.

Nice blogpost faggot, maybe you should seek job at washington post instead of pretending you're one of us.

also, this is OPs vid, not the fucking lego movie. god just stop posting.

?????????

First day on the job, sport?

Do whatever you like, keep the chains of slavery, pretend your masters love you as they beat you like a dog. Your post doesn't make me angry, it makes me sad how foolish you are.

jesus christ learn to sage or just lurk.

OI YA CUNT !

Poe's Law. Can't tell if b8 or legit retard.