[ archive.is/GPtMy ][ Google News launches fact check label ]
[ archive.is/4gIml ][ Obama decries 'wild west' media landscape ]

Obama:

Google:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6xK3l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KILL ALL OF THEM.

I cannot wait for the day when these traitors get what they deserve.

Fucking Obama is the worst president we've ever had.

Wilson. Roosevelt.

Had their issues but none have been so dedicated to treason and hated the American people and culture so much as Obama.

Theodore or Franklin?

BUT TO CREATE CONTEXT

Until it gets blown the fuck out constantly and people have even less faith in their government.

There, a kosher seal for news and facts.

BOTH, since the former is the reason for Wilson and the latter sold the country to kikes.

This could actually be good.

Newspapers don't do their agenda by changing facts around, they do it by omitting facts and writing with bias. A paper like breitbart will cover a different set of stories and not omit that information, so one can fact check and find out they aren't full of shit.

Tay backfired never4get.

sort of redundant, no?

Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum.
They stay inside their little ponds,
leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large.

I don't seem to see any fact checking in my google results, do you guys?

I wonder who will be granted fact checking authority.

make jews name jews

fact, most ceos are jews

Wikileaks is coming for Google and will destroy their credibility.

Every last vestige of this corrupt government/system is being exposed for what it really was all along.

I'm assuming they aren't manually fact checking.

Wow. So this is it. This is the end of western civilization. The government now decides what is true and what is false. Trump has to win, he HAS to win.

PURE COINCIDENCE

That's not just a mere coincidence, that's a COHENCIDENCE.

I can't tell who this is designed for. Your average person doesn't doesn't read anything but headlines anyway. They won't click on any embeds within an article same way people just spew wikipedia shit and ignore the cited sources being people named cohenburg.
People who do care where information comes from wont be fooled for a goddamn second.
Is this new "label" exclusively so hillary to continue to mumble "f-fact checkers g-get on it-t" at the 3rd debate despite no one giving a shit what the lugenpresse says anymore?

Every time I've said to one of my friends, "Google shouldn't be in control of what people can see on the internet", they tell me, "You can still find stuff, stupid, they're not controlling anything". Well, here they are, not only de facto controlling what you can find, but how you think about it, too. You can whine "Oh, but there are other search engines, use those, faggot", but I'll reply "Yeah, there are other internet providers here, but only one isn't dial-up." Competition doesn't just mean "one giant who controls the market and lots of stragglers", it means multiple firms of some size.

BREAK UP MA GOOGLE

It's step one. Step two is to add a label indicating whether or not the article is "true". If you write an article that Google doesn't agree with, they mark it "false", so anyone who searches for it gets an immediate impression of it, conscious or subconscious. Google is trying to influence thought, not just information.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

We control truth and falsehood, goy. There is no escape.

Obma wants to put a kosker seal of approval on the internet.

Right, that's gonna go well.

THEY WILL TRY

Truly, there are no heroes left.

checked.
Id walk right up to that, i wouldnt give permission, id just see if they would slap me without my permission
then i would grab their hand out of the air and give my best rape face dead in their eyes.

Just interpret it as a free slap on behalf of you.

"You. Slap her."

(checked)

Unfortunately, normies seem to trust Google and Facebook. We'll need to dig up and disseminate some serious dirt if they're going to be convinced of anything. There's certainly no way we'll see this challenged in the public arena.

(checked)

Good luck with that.

I'd slap them, then claim that I misunderstood the sign.

If their lives depended on defining "truth," these people would die.

If everything is relative, goy. There's no such thing as objective truth – except whatever we say. Oh and the 6 million jews that died in the Holocaust. Don't forget the 12 million.

Hitler was wrong. Fuck off you degenerate "aryan". You are literally tantamount to a nigger.

So americans tell me when will your goverment file a monopoly lawsuit on google.

That idea simply doesn't apply in the American system. Fascism is the merger of the corporation and the state. Well, we have that, but the other way around - instead of Il Duce commanding the corporations, the corporations command the government. Google cannot be sued if it doesn't want to, not on any real scale anyways. "Inverted Totalitariansm" is what you want to read about - America is not a democracy or republic any more.

Materialists need to be shot.

The ministry of truth providing us with a truth-o-meter how fucking cute.

Problem is most people love google, take it for granted, and of course Obama would be unwilling to file suit. This is part of the reason why we have to elect trump.

side note: Google and Apple were sued recently for keeping wages low.

"We are, like, that far from a turnkey totalitarian state." - Alfred Binney

Obama will hand the keys of the NSA data trove over the SPLC and ADL before his term is over. They'll make McCarthy look like Elizabeth Warren.

I don't care if they do it as long as its label "government kosher"

its when then spew shit as fact when its paid adverts

Fucking Kojima.

They're manipulative tax evaders who need to be crushed.

Newspeak will be impossible to combat when they have real-time algorithms correcting alternate media sources and wikipedia sources.

Does anyone have a summary infographic of When Google met Wikileaks? I agree we need to start spamming Google unpleasant truths to normalfags.

Apparently King Nigger thinks Google is the only search engine. Or that by censoring something, he doesn't make it more virulent.

What's also funny is this dumb nog thinks everyone in the world is as computer illiterate as he is.

We can already see him, you don't need to describe him.

Also stop using Google and Google products.

I think this is it guys. This is the gamergate moment for the mainstream media.

at what point do we say fuck this shit and change this game?

All this will do is drive the wedge between the public and the media further. The enemy is flailing in stupidity and desperation.

In the other thread about Obama wanting to make the Ministry of Truth, calling that Arsenal Gear didn't make sense, since AG didn't actually delete content from the internet. In this case it is a pretty spot on prediction.

They're really fucking us over with this.

Are you retarded? Nobody believes the "facts" the media puts out as it stands. Even leftist internet media has collapsed over the last two years.

Was just about to ask someone to post this.

CLinton will be way worse if elected

"I'm not saying its censorship, but its totally censorship"

This is gonna go the way of wikipedia so fucking fast.

So when are we blowing up Google's servers already?

Can we just start burning shit down and putting heads on pikes?
There has to be a point of no return for being a docile population where all non-violent methods of bringing terrible people down are exhausted.

WTF I HATE FACTS NOW!

Haha, hey folks! New feature at google news! Tired of bothering to look at the TRUEVSLIES rating we've conveniently added to all these p-r-o-b-l-e-m-a-t-i-c articles?
Well now you can simply click "Hide all lies" and only receive news that we deem truthful.
Actually, we'll just set that as a default because really who doesn't want more Google brand truth.

And in 2 years we will roll out the next installment, called LieBlock, which will permanently remove hate-filled media from your reality! Dont like reading about hate-mongers? Install LieBlock to hide them forever! Never see another zeitgeist challenging article again! Only $4.99 a month.

Holy shit top quality.

Conspiracytheorist.jpg

You should consult a psychiatrist.

The Elite "Have No Idea" - Society Is Near The Breaking Point
archive.is/6xK3l

-ministry of truthiness
-criminal politicians
-daily insults from elites (racist, xenophobe, deplorable, irredeemable)
-economic oppression (unemployment, movement of jobs to other countries)
-rewriting of history
-decades of involvement in middle east bullshit wars
-deterioration of constitutional rights (1a, 2a, 4a)
-taxes on fucking everything

how far is too far? what country will step in and liberate us?

Over 6 gorillion hours in mspaint to make this shitty redpill to spread on normiespace

Too bad it's complete bullshit. The devil is in the details and Hillary is clearly a lying traitor. It is only thanks to the freedom of the internet that we have proof of her crimes, and look at how hard they try to spin it. The truth does exist and it IS visible even to the common man. The internet may be a giant cesspool of shit, but the solution to that is a good search algorithm. We don't need fascism on the internet. Memes must flow.

i cant post

sorry

This is the most Reddit post I've ever seen on Holla Forums. Blow your fucking brains out.

They're going to use RationalWiki as the basis.

Because it's current year.

FUCKING KING GOOGLE NIGGER DOES IT AGAIN

do you spam this shit in every thread? you're like the blue and green meme circles guy at this point.

who's going to fact check the fact checkers?
we've already seen from last debate how shitty their fact checking is

kikes, like always

google news used to have infowars on it so maybe one of us can get fact checking articles on there
then again probably not

dammit it dude don't post those fucking .gifs

Anyone remembers that Firefox plugin which would scan the article you're reading for any jewish connections/corruptions and display it in an info bubble? Kikes were fucking foaming over this and it was removed from both browser repositories (Firefox + Chrome).

We need shit like that again, to cancel out the pc version of the Ministry of Truth.

((( context )))

Stop being such fucking pussies

Actually they don't boost Pro-Clinton Articles to the top but instead Anti-Trump articles, the top of Google news is on most days Trump, there was someone doing a running version of this as a calender

Roosevelt shit on the banks at least.

You're hopelessly naive.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MORE PEOPLE DIED IN DETROIT LAST YEAR THAN EVER DIED IN THE "WILD WEST"

WE DON'T WANT TO CONTROL CONTENT, WE WANT TO CREATE CONTENT

create context* fucking hell.

MCCARTHY DID NOTHING WRONG

google execs regularly visit the white house. the government and google are in bed with one another. wasn't one of the older wikileaks covering how google was sending people out to the middle east and meeting with revolutionaries to ensure that tech would be a part of any new regimes? [looked and it wasn't wikileaks, but this other site]

here's the link to the info
https: //infamy.org/

the US government has been following a trend of actually allowing and ruling in favor of monopolies, or more accurately oligopolies.

This.

even better

Kek

Can't argue with facts

This is more hilarious to me than it should be as I've rigged many frivolous polls myself.

Literally sassy remarks.
I can picture a smug feminist writting that shit.

we will need new weapons in this war.

see

Our semi-totalitarian system works by the press policing the academics and the politicians for heresy, while the academics decide what is the objective reality that the press and politicians are to promote as truth.

If we take Wikileaks as an example, our semi-totalitarian system can't have the press say that what is driving white westerners to leak shit on Shillary, is because the (((media))) is corrupt and works for Shillary and globalism.

The suppement narrative they offer in order to confuse the public and to comfort the congregation, is that the Russians are behind it, and it's because Putin's KGB-propaganda experts help Trump manipulate the American electorate, that Trump might Triumph

You were right the first time.

If scientific polls = very expensive polls, then the ones with the money decide the majority opinion.

stupid leftoid faggots don't understand that niggers have only been "americans" for less than a century

why do they suggest a history lesson for the african american communities comment?

blacks were literally middle class by the 50's. a huge percentage owned homes and made decent money. they were living good lives until welfare economics got them hooked on gibs. it's all been downhill since then

CTR incoming

Obligatory supplemental.

As far as I'm concerned, they might have citizenship, but only whites are actually Americans in the true sense of the word.

This is the same way I view Euro-niggers: a Somalian who lives on the dole in Oslo isn't Norwegian, even if he has a Norway passport. That's not how any of this works.

Youse a racist mang.

How dare you think that. We are ALL Gods' people!

The word scientific is the new my oath on the Bible.

Normies see that and conclude
"The science is settled "