New woman claims Trump "kissed her and thrust his genitals at her" Her lawyer is Clinton Delegate

archive.is/WSuNZ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(U.S._season_5)
gotnews.com/busted-nytimes-trump-accuser-rachelcrooks-lying-according-family-friend/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred#Legal
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896
youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE
youtube.com/watch?v=sJEdli1Q_4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll wager the lawyer is a jew too.

So less than a month before the election in which the person who "assaulted" you is participating in, you now come forward with allegations, and your lawyer has connections to Clinton, the opponent of the person who you are claiming to have assaulted you.

She is.

Gloria Alred née Bloom. Jewish feminist.

lol

As Molyneux pointed out, if these stories were true, these women would've come forward much MUCH earlier and tried to get a big fat settlement from Trump.

She doesn't even describe a crime. What the fuck is wrong with the media? She literally describes making out with him, changing her mind and easily putting a stop to it, and him not forcing her to do anything.

And also all look like dogshit when Trump has models throwing themselves at him

look at her

3D Women Always Quick To Betray.

Never a doubt.

Seriously, read her account. It does not describe sexual assault.
HOW IS THIS A STORY THE NEWS PICKS UP? Feminism is a cancer. Gloria Allred is a media hungry bitch.

these stupid fucking whores

Fucking Jesus/pol/ I'm losing my goddamned mind

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(U.S._season_5)

Just an entitled and butthurt Jew who got fired first episode from Trump's show it seems.

seems totally legit to me.

Trump is a 70 year old man and they are making him seem like a cool gangsta rapper.

No wonder his inner city polling is going up.

That is the fucking complaint. She consensually hooks up with Mr. Trump, but then decides to not take it any further. Mr. Trump complies. He does not try to force her in any ways. They watch TV and eat. She keeps angling for a job. She doesn't get a job. THAT IS THE FUCKING COMPLAINT. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A NEWS STORY

It's god damn glorious.

Because when normies come home at night and turn on their talmudvision sets. The affirmative action nigger behind the anchor desk will simply say, "New allegations against Presidential Candidate Donald Trump. Two new women have stepped forward with sexual harassment allegations."

Good goy Joe will think, "oy vey!"

Isnt everyone on their phones and tablets nowadays though?

The question of whether these allegations will work all depend on a key factor: whether the majority of the country distrust the mainstream media, and if they do, then if they are socially comfortable vocalizing that distrust with the media. If both those factors are true, then a) people won't believe this allegations are valid, and b) aren't afraid of being shamed by their immediate peers for not believing those allegations.

Jesus H. Christ
These cunts are whorifficly ugly and they think Trump wants to hit it? And why wait almost a decade? Why not report it 6 months ago?

we know why
I just hope everyone else sees through the (((lies)))

the balls on these kikes

Because anything that can be even remotely spun against him will be. If Trump was finishing off a bottle of Sprite and tossed it into a recycling bin, and it hit the rim and bounced out onto the grass without him noticing, the media would immediately have about fifty stories ready claiming that he's anti-environment and wants global temperatures to rise; there would photoshopped images of him clubbing seals and stuffing fish and birds into the plastic rings that hold together six-packs of pop, too.

gotnews.com/busted-nytimes-trump-accuser-rachelcrooks-lying-according-family-friend/

BUSTED: @NYTimes Trump Accuser #RachelCrooks Is LYING According To Family Friend

Wh…what??

and that's STILL assuming it ever happened and trump isn't loyal to melania because OY VEY god forbid a man be faithful to his wife

(checked and kek'd)
jews trying to save their skins from the rest of the retarded ones? idk

Let them come forward. I think this will work in Trump's favor. I don't thik any normies are going to believe this, and it will validate Trump's globalist media conspiracy claims.

Not all jews are informed of all jewish actions. Though they still receive preferential treatment from the real power brokers.

Fuck me, that's incredible! And absolutely hilarious.

Define what a delagate is to a brit user here

I want to redpill my family before they call him a rapist like a group of simpletons

in the Democratic Primary, she was voted as one of the representatives in her district to go to the DNC convention and cast her vote for Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for President

I'd read that Mr. T comic, looks bretty gud.

Vid related is where my earlier pic is from - Wonder Showzen - He-Bro!

If I were a normalfag, I'd probably be voting for Trump out of pure spite at this point – not because of anything to do with Trump but because there's more important things to report instead of shoving tabloid story after tabloid story 24/7.

Gloria Allred is a world class kvetcher and a kike. She is NOT to be underestimated.

The Summer Zervos accusations are meant to be absurd and dismissed. The point isn't to pile on the "Trump commits sexual assualt" wagon. The point is to portray Mr. Trump as a philanderer to Republican women, depressing turnout. Gloria Allred is using this woman to attack Trump indirectly. She knows the story makes her client look like histrionic trash. The point is to get the Right to attack her story while missing the actual assault on Mr. Trump: he is a philander that never changed his ways and cheated on his wife who had a young child.

I did not see her intent originally. It is a sneak attack.

shieeett rapeman strikes again.

They would have at least told their story during the Republican primaries, not 4 weeks before the general election.

I assume every single thug edit of trump laying it down thick increases the nigger vote.

Many Holla Forumsacks are young and therefore have probably never heard about her before. Older Holla Forumsacks like myself remember her from the shit she pulled during the 80s and 90s.

Here's a primer:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred#Legal

Oh sure👌

Perfectly timed appearance and truly unbelievable story, just like the other bitches.

"Donald Trump fact-based me."

DAMNIT

"Trump fact-raped me."

OY VEY

This

Like Bill Clinton.

This is a neutralization tactic, which means perhaps Mendax has Bubba on tape on the Lolita Express.

Holy shit.

Woman makes up sexual harassment story after being fired.

This is newsworthy.

Podesta leaks prove not only corruption but actual felonies.

Not newsworthy.

Fuck the Lugenpress.

nice

for those who haven't seen the e-mail yet:

twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896

"We hire a diverse crew and embrace anyone who is honest while working hard. Mr. Trump is cut from the same cloth." Summer Zervos

she sent that e-mail in April of this year

Trump's lawyers will defeat her and hopefully her career as a lawyer will end soon.

Trump will be the 2th nigga president
The 1th one is Ill Bill

I could believe he kissed her (although it was probably a quick peck), but there's no fucking way on earth he stood there doing the pelvic thrust from "The Time Warp."

Someone send her the Obama video and ask her if the coke's got her names mixed up again.

The biggest butt-frustration I suffer around here (and I'm sure I'm not alone) is that I can't walk into news stations, rub stuff like this in their faces, and then demand they read it on air and apologize.

You guys know what to do.

H-how?!…

by the way for those who haven't yet watched/listened to these Stef Molyneux videos, there are two videos about these stories:

The Truth About The Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations

youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE

and:

More Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations

youtube.com/watch?v=sJEdli1Q_4k

both are well worth listening to.

Okay, so who here is going to volunteer to really go and rape these sluts? They need punishment in the form of high impact sexual violence. Getting a Holla Forumsack train run on them seems like justice.

Now Trump just needs to rob a liquor store and he will secure 100% of the black vote.