Law & Order SVU Trump Molestation Episode is Coming

archive.is/hkhCY

These shows aren't written and cast as quickly as the article makes it out. These has been in the works for a long time. How long has the media been planning this fake harassment media blitz. They're really trying to meme it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
redchan.it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pathetic.

Hahaha, its the gamergate episode all over again. Expect a pepe alegory, so many memes and a chance to redpill.

We get to level up all over again.

GAME ON SVU

Hold on a fucking minute! This episode must have been shot weeks, even months before the current accusations. THE MEDIA FUCKING KNEW IT ALL ALONG.

Exactly. This isn't South Park. Remember Law & Order is an NBC show. The same NBC who knew about and purposefully held onto the Pussy Grab tape.

THE RETURN OF REDCHANIT

K.O.B.S. fam
On a serious note Kill or be Slaughtered would be a great name for a RWDS. Because you either kill or are slaughtered. I can't wait for the memes.

RATINGS COME TUMBLING DOWN

Did the whole gamergate thing was a field test for situations like this?

It bums me out knowing normies won't notice or question this blatant bullshit.

Cap this post, this is what will happen.

GO HOME GAMUR GURL!

–Presented by Dickwolves

It's worse. They even knew that multiple women will accuse Trump. (The article was published on the 11th, the episode was shot way before)

DAILY REMINDER THAT GAMERGATE WON
TIME TO WIN AGAIN, AND WIN BIGLY

YFW YOU LEVEL UP AND GRAB THE GAMER GIRL BY THE PUSSY

The promo trailer doesn't give anything in particular.

Someone needs an audio edit

The 'women throw themselves at me' part sounds similar to the released tape.

It's just like gamergate all over again

Bamp

gamergate realized that the only way to crash the vidya industry was to crash the entire system

This can only work for us. Leftists are fucking retarded at this type of propaganda.

This. Fucking this. This shows they had this blitz planned for a long while now. Since the leak most likely came from some cuckservatives, this means they have been working together for a long while now.

That said, the press was whining about the vitriol and violence being rained on them buy the populace for their bullshit. Soon people will turn that rage towards Hollywood. These fuckers are going to make the holocaust real.

Why is nobody using /redchanit/ anymore?

I'm pretty excited to see this since the GamerGate episode was a true masterpiece

But of course. It's the same playlist, after all. We've learned from the Her-> leaks that they have books full of what to do in any situation to try to discredit and destroy someone, especially if that someone is a conservative white male. Honestly, I think it helps a lot that it's so stupidly predictable, because Donald can see what they're going to do a month before they do it.

So, in a way, GamerGate was the best thing that could've happened to give Donald Trump the information he needed to win.

nice quads

Jesus christ.

Steel your hearts and minds, when the time comes there will be no room for hesitation or mercy.

GAME ON NEW YORK TIMES

They may be trying to but constant reinforcement of a lie is not memetics it is propaganda.. and in the face of memetics propaganda is as effective as a red shield made of wet paper

Hahahaha you fucking serious?

THEY BEEN POSTIN' PAY-PAYS ON THE INNA NET

IMMA NEED DAT LINK

Well that seals it, this media blitz was planned and faked.

It's funny.

Not even the most liberal of my family members are believing these women that are popping out of the woodwork.

No, many of them will. Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump less and less people trust the media with every passing day

It's just too fucking obvious. Those women would have at least accused Trump during the Republican primaries if their stories were real.

Looks like gamergate was the warm up.

There's good chance that the last 2 years was just a psyop to make you feel you have to vote for Hillary.
Gamergate, Cosby, "rape on campus", women "being paid less", etc.

GAME ON NYPD

Because women are trash that do nothing but lie and the people who know this most of all is women themselves.

Yes

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944

"#GamerGate'ers should know that the pattern of censorship & cronyism they see is mirrored at the very top. Level up"

can't wait.

why not a major scandal now. they want to make allegations of sexual harassment - we can meme the same against the producers and lead male cast.

come on lads lets meme these kike shows into the trash.

they couldn't take the time to do a single extra take?

Is that show even about lawyers anymore? Because every time I hear about it sounds like its just another soapbox for liberal writers just like Family Guy.

One thing I have seen. is that even among people that do not really care or like Trump. Many are noticing how the media/celebrities/everyone is going all out on this. A lot of people may not know all the names or all the shit behind this. Be there does seem to be some level of recognition that the media is far shittier then anyone imagined previously.

Like at this point the media and entertainment industry is really just doing this to themselves.

Now does this mean every normie will realize it? No, but shit man this election cycle show a lot of people how hard the media and the like does water carrying.

I
CAN'T
FUCKING
WAIT

DID THEY NOT LEARN THE FIRST TIME?

POST YFW TRUMP LEVELS UP BEFORE THE ELECTION AND NEEDS TO PURCHASE THE EXPANSION PACK TO EXPAND HIS LEVEL CAP

It's gonna be nice seeing those stenciled on walls on the DotR.

Post best OC from that gamergate episode.

Oh fucking hell not again.

This show is beyond retarded. Only dank memes will come from this.

God I miss the old SBI when Stabler was still on.

"Girl's a developer, wakes up in a game jam. Five guys ram their dicks in her and tell her Depression Quest was worth a damn."

Oh man, this is all really taking me back.

(checked)
You're shitting me…

I'm sorry I missed GG, is that pic for real?

this show is so ultra retarded that it makes me question whether the actors involved have any dignity at all

Lumbergh was the good guy, he literally did nothing wrong.

This that faggot just got mad because Lumbergh cucked him. Btw why do so many Mike Judge creations involve cucking?

Checked, we are going to get yet another dose of concentrated cringe as these idiots show just how out of touch they are.

what in the everloving fuck.

Screencaps from different episodes

The GG SVU episode was a cringe-comedy masterpiece

with a gui in visual basic to be sure.

Please Kek make it happen.

They're still laughing it up and acting as if it's still 1996. They are in for a big surprise.

Fuck off, loser. Why ruin a good comic?

This sounds like a writer trying to show off how deep and "in the know" the show is. But since the vast majority of police shit is the same stuff over and over again (Niggers mugging someone, a drug addict doing dump shit, etc. etc.) They either already wrote about that stuff in a previous episode and thus have to come up with new material. That or they don't want to show certain facts about crime and stuff that other wise would take up 95% of all the episodes Like nigger crime rate . So they have to make up shit to seem "in the know".

Related.

It's happening again.

Are you Ice-T? That could seriously be one of his lyrics

Implying they can stop sonic arms from not being blue

He tried to force Gibbons to work on the weekend - without paying him

Third one is my favourite.

Honestly, does anyone still watch this shit?

Looking back through my old GG crap, I kinda miss it. GG was really, really fun while in full swing. Entry level redpills, but fighting the left was more fun when the stakes didn't include the survival of my race. Those were simpler times.

Let's not forget that Jackie of the UVA rape hoax got part of her story from an episode of this show. I don't believe the stories coming out about Trump. If he had groped some woman as soon as she knew who he was she would try to make money off it, not keep quiet for 30 years and only admit it now because he's running for Pres.

I'm glad these memes are being posted again. I thought KOBSposting had the potential to rival baneposting, but it just kinda died.

Vid related

y-yes please

No, but they don't have to worry about money, so it doesn't matter to them.

Reminder that redchan.it still works. Board has unfortunately fallen into disrepair, though.

(check'em)

(nice quads)

I'M SO READY

After this every thinking person will know this was planned. Thanks for revealing yourselves kikes (or are you going to tell us you really made this Rosie öde in 2 weeks)

He was a lazy employee who decided to sleep in instead of doing his work, I mean that faggot couldn't even handle reading the directions of his memo to format his TPS report properly.

As for working on weekends, that happens in the corporate world when you're on a crunch to meet a deadline. He's not some teen employee paid by the hour.

Looks like trump will trust bust NBC now.

Will he return?

Oh and not to mention, he participates in a kike embezzlement scheme to enrich himself by skimming from transactions.

Yes it is. Jennifer Anniston is right.

(Seen that film too many times)

Is it going to be as hilarious as the GamerGate episode?

I doubt they can top that masterpiece

I was still in GG back when that episode aired. We were are horrified that it was happening, and cunts like Chelsea and Anita were already celebrating how they'd somehow won the whole deal because the dickwolf had noticed their plight. We braced for the worst.

After the episode aired, we were laughing like rape-hyenas and Chelsea was flipping her shit that the character she insisted was her (and was most likely Anita) had been beaten and raped and had given up. And to add insult to injury, Ice-T denounced the whole mess when he was informed what the whole retarded episode was based on.

If the Trump one causes even half as much salt, I'll need to up my dose of blood pressure medication. Here's hoping the dickwolf didn't learn his lesson from the last time.

This scene always kills me. Calm, dry wit instead of crying on the floor of a cubicle in the fetal position like a real woman would have. Also, making pic related a hunchbacked homunculus was a nice touch.

Those are some handsome cops, especially the auburn haired one in the center.

how the fuck can you crucify something on an alter?

Oh, you think memes are your ally?

jesus I almost died laughing, my sides are beyond voyager at this point.

By putting a cross on it first

How do you come up with this and say "Yeah no, this might be too retarded"

These can't be real.

What hellhole has unpainted plywood in their restrooms? This is so sloppy, did they even try?

Imagine how complex and intricate the plot would be if they did this on Bill's rape history. It would probably be one of the best episodes. I guess lefty propaganda is more important.

You have to remember the writers for this show are called dick wolf and speed weed

TOP QUALITY VIDEO
Made my day.

Of course, the show's been pure shit since Chris Meloni left to have more than one major television show to his filmography. Show was great early on when it was a police procedural, progressively got worse, then flat out died when the FUCKING white male protagonist that had strong moral character and was very much a good guy ended up leaving the show. Sad!

>>>/oven/

You can tell Ice-T doesn't give the slightest fuck about that shitty episode. Like he let his (limited) acting skills slide to pure "libtard drama club" levels over that line being so retarded.

For sure, best character on the show.

They feel the need need to spend most of the show on inter-character drama and personal stories. Same shit that killed off the Criminal Intent spinoff show, trying to compete with CSI which did the same bullshit. You know, instead of investigating crimes and putting away the criminal, like the good early seasons did.

Congratulations on being a kike.

Imagine if it actually feels the wind is shifting and makes it about Slicky Willy.

SVU was never good. It was easily the weakest of the Law & Orders, not counting the ones that didn't really get off the ground

On Saturday
Congratulations on being a kike

gtfo

That SS2 layout. You got me

Classic.

(checked)
Yeah, I feel the same. It does feel like it was a long time ago, doesn't it?

Oh, this is gonna be good. Ready to level up, Holla Forums?

Curious who farmer McGianttits is in bottom center the first pic. For…. research.

>Pussygate story breaks in October I don't know for sure, someone help

Looks like OP might be onto something.

Agreed. Like others have said Stabler was a good character and Meloni is a likeable actor, but the writing for the series was pretty awful. I mean, ultimately the L&O universe is pulp entertainment but I still enjoy the original series and Criminal Intent. They're like the TV version of comfort food.

pics related are my vote for best L&O detectives.

LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESS!

It's sad that an episode that's been in the works for so long will be completely innefective both as entertainment and as as propaganda. Who watches this schlock? Who honestly looks at this and thinks "Well, I was going to vote for Trump, but it looks like some shitty show on TV doesn't like him. Guess I'm voting Hillary now!"

I like to think that I'm pretty redpilled, but only during this election have I realized that real life is becoming the ultimate hugbox. They're so used to this shit working that it doesn't even phase them when it doesn't anymore.

you'be in jail

mfw rape

do normies just get their information from zoggywood and pretend it's real?

1st vid

Okay now let's see what my first vision of this is.

YES

I remember back in middle school when I got caught lying about doing homework and my mom said said to me "You've seen Law and Order enough to know they always find the truth."

Capped for posterity.

I bet that fucking casual doesn't even play as Venice.

the gamergate episode was pretty good, but I still have reservations about the amount of cumskins in that particular episode