It's Happening - Traitors For Trump

traitorstotrump.com/traitors
archive.is/uMvZj

OOOYYYY VEEEYYY DON'T QUESTION THE RULE OF THE NEOTROSKYITE GOP

BAD GOYIM

noice

Could it be?

Incompetent asshole's never done crap for this state and now he's FUCKING RUNNING ADS against his OWN STATE-PICKED NOMINEE

Remember Rauner, IL voted Trump by a fucking landslide in the primary.

this is what you did to me, Rauner. REEEEEE

Excellent.

Traitors TO Trump

Excellent! Very useful on Nov 8th.

Spread this!

It's 504ing right now though.

YES

YES

Site isn't working. Good thing you archived it, OP. Today you weren't a faggot.

Is Judas.watch still a thing

Yes.

This user gets it

Traitor Stot Rump

Has Mc Cain always looked this way? Pretty sure he looked like a white in the videos I've seen of him recently.

The Emperor's patience has its limits. One day, he'll shut their dirty, lying Jewish mouths.

This is why I want to gas the TRS cucks right before the kikes.

Site was working fine when I archived at the start of this thread. Do you think (((they))) took it down?

Unlike flies, jews are good at teraforming by infiltrating Governments, and passing law to invite their own before they can get kicked out of office.

It's back up now.

And who let them in government?

Can you blame yourself when they lie to your face and keep their direct actions hidden, though? Cordreanu is right on a larger scale, but there is still agency on the jew's part.

You let a fox into a chickencoop, and it'll kill the chickens. Why would you expect anything else from a Jew?

You are aware that every European country has – at some point – expelled the Jews, right? And for good reason. It was only greed which repealed the edicts of expulsion (as was the case in England with Oliver Cromwell using the Jews to fund his regicidal armies).

Codreanu was bretty based

Hello CF you false Christian.

They made themselves to look like white people. At a certain point you are dealt the cards you're dealt. If a father rapes his daughter, it's not her fault for not knowing he was a rapist.

I'm not that faggot, just saying that Jews are only a problem because of the interior, spiritual collapse of European man. Solve European man's spiritual problems, his moral sickness, and everything else follows.

Traitors will be Crucified.

It is a double-edged sword, our societies work because we have morals, but having morals also makes us ease prey to those without honesty. That is were we come in, the misfits, degenerate by coercion, not by choice, thus, rebels.

Jews are the source of that collapse, in most regards, you fucking slime.

Culture of Critique, writ large.
Fucking kike.

Is it that season already? Seems it's earlier every year.
WE'RE MAKING A LIST
CHECKING IT TWICE
GONNA PURGE NEOCON TROTSKYITES
TRAITOR SCUM, WE'RE HUNTING YOU DOWN

That's what the day of the rope is all about CF.

Is this accurate?

Full page screencap.

I'm glad to see there are lists. We need a portfolio on every rope candidate, with a list of offenses and full dox, including evidence where able, compiled, and shared from a decentralized means. Not a one of them should be able to slip through the cracks. There will be justice, and we will have a trial where all their dirty laundry is dredged up and hung out for all to witness. It's the only way. Remember we have JUSTICE on our side. Like Trump said about appointing a special investigator for the cunton case. We need to appoint new judges, good men who cannot be bought, and we need to hold the trials.

As much as I would enjoy a bloody dotr to go down in one long night, that would play into their narrative. We can't have that. If the courts are corrupt, we purge the courts and appoint fresh ones. We can do that as far down or up the ranks as necessary. Everyone who participated in the corruption must hang.

HIGH ENERGY

Know I understand why Rato jumped on the Trump train

Now

i was checking santa's list for anyone one from texas and of course the only ones on there are a woman and a nigger.

Description/evidence (on a separate page, perhaps) for each would be nice.

Checking for dank OC

*with*

fixed the seam

presented without commentary

Global Criminal Elite

he allowed his Israeli skin to show because he's not trying to be president anymore

Still better than that animated lump of shit he adopted.

So much like JFKs secret society speach.
PARADIGM SHIFT SOON

What a based motherfucker.

Does the traitor not want war with Iran? That would be odd.

NO FUCKING BOUNDARIES user

FUCKING ROONEY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
YOUR SHITTY COMMERCIALS ON THE RADIO SAID YOU SUPPORTED STRONGER BORDERS AND DEALS JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF
GODFUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SUBHUMAN MATTER

Traitor voted Yes for the Iran Nuke Deal.

Yep, that's Rooney Im talkin about.

The neocon meme is that allowing the iran nuke deal (not a bad thing by the way) actually would allow Iran to get nukes quicker which Israel is ostensibly going to use as justification for attacking Iran or getting us to do it for them. I want Iran to have nukes so that Israel will finally have some shit pointed their way.

True, but I'd rather not be fighting Iran for Israel. Also I just found out Rooney supports Obama in regards to the tranny bathroom fiasco. What a shitshow.

Got bad news for you user, we are right about to start doing that.

I found out that the Republican running for governor of my state endorsed Trump back in April and was one of the few who didn't stab Trump in the back over the tapes scandal, at least no more than Mike Pence did in that he condemned the remarks but refused to withdraw his support. Too bad he doesn't stand a chance in hell to win.