Based Prince George Cucks Trudeau and Obama

He does it again! The absolute madman

Future King of the United Kingdom, Prince George - not only met Obama in his bathrobe, but refused to high five, low five and shake hands with Canadacuck PM.

Watch the delicious gif or video of him getting cucked by a small child.
archive.is/ddP4G

Can you get any more Holla Forums than Based Prince George?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2016/09/01/ceta-will-undermine-canadian-democracy-mcquaig.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice slide CTR

what sliding? All important stuff is stickied

Kid is shaping up to be alright.

Fucking bad parents letting their child meet some feral nigger and a feral fag.

There is hope.

Well, who is to blame man. Trudeau is a fucking cuck ruining Canada.

we're not even to blame, trudeau is more of the toronto leftist trash you'd see hanging around in a coffee shop

If you see a "Quebecker" running to be president of Canada you can be sure that he is a cuck and a Marxist.

God-willing, he's a future king who'll remove Kebab and re-enact the edict of expulsion.

based prince george indeed

well theres no denying that morontréal produces a shitload of leftists, but hey whatever

We have already discussed this.

So lets shit up the board with nonsense.
>>>/cuckchan/

Well, I'd have shoved it in britpol, but you guys nuked it

correct, Montreal is the cancer of Quebec, not as bad as San Francisco because of the pushback from Quebec (city) their rival who are successful and more conservative

big cities always produce leftist cancer, the white man is meant to be among nature

Not only Montreal in that case. All of the 5 Prime ministers that came from Quebec were all liberals and only one wasn't a massive faggot.

I miss the paper money.

I wonder how the Romans managed it

Slaves, and they did not, thats why their empire fell

Well being honest, they got fucked by the Germans. Germans were destined to fuck every major Western Empire. Not sure how they'll fuck the USA though

Using islam

Me too man. But I don't miss those,especially the older one since they were always nasty as fuck.

They didn't manage anything,they just went full groß and blobbed until their multiculturalism finally got them.

they're also the reason why kikes are running rampant all over the world

Doesn't that French Trudeau look kind of like a rebel?

Pennies were good for a few things, but almost none of them being used as money. I liked to slingshot them with rubber bands.

The kikes wouldn't have simply stayed there even without the pax romana. We can give them the credit for almost wiping them out though.

Sure it is, Shlomo.

King George VII of the United Kingdom
President Baron Trump of the United States

That fucking face

Hes british, so george for 1st president of canada.

Well where is the gif then you retarded fucking twat? Fuckin idiot why bother posting if you don't put any effort in.

OP you're trash.

What is an archive?

Wew lads. Hes going to grow up to be the emperor of England.

What is a webm?

Apart from Indian blood via Diana's family.

I thought he was wearing klan robes for a moment.

Confirmed for reincarnation of Edward VIII.

You tired of being penned like an animal already, you crooked teeth fuck?

This doesnt need a thread even though. Even though the omen of thunder has marked him for greatness, its old news.

My favourite part was that his mere birth as male BTFO of Nick Clegg ( Ex-deputy PM and Troudoe tier cuck). He changed the succsesion laws so if the next child was female she would be heir over her male brothers.

GOD SAVE KING GEORGE

Why is he wearing a Greek presidential guard uniform?

He wants his fucking colonies back nigger

Its wasnt suppose to end the way it did

Wrong. This man is.

RETURN OF THE KING

King Edward was a fucking pussy.

Literally abdicated the throne because of pussy. Beta fucking cuck.

Does Hofstra not let you smoke outside or something? This kid must think he's in a 1980s teen movie if he thinks smoking in the bathroom is still cool.

We are waiting for Liz to drop, then the West will have a King again and the uncuckening can begin.

Not really. Most of it is Trump shit in a sea of Trump shit.

It's about time we create a general thread for Trump and keep it there. Syria posters have already done it and it is unwritten rule to do so in order to keep the catalog from being swamped.

He'll probably reside in exile somewhere in Straya while London is being torched down by shitskins.

I'm surprised you guys haven't already posted that time the little madman BTFO every feminist and faggot on earth because had the cheeky temerity to be born with the royal pork-sword.

Little George is a kike

All hail to the based Jewish Royal Family.

It's almost like he is lost and doesn't know why all these niggers, race-traitors, and cucks are approaching him. It is like he is the soul of one of the previous Kings which hadn't experienced our pozzed age. Even though he is born here, and knows only as much as a child would, he still feels it. He knows deep in his spirit something deeply disturbing is happening.
Is it possible that he is the harbinger of European dominance 2.0?

That's negligible, its been practically bred out.

One drop rule. I know it makes you mongrels feel bad, but it's necessary.

It's an American doctrine, like hell I'm gonna follow a 60%'s advice on how to stay white.

They're probably taking revenge for what the anglos did to Quebec, but I still wish they'd get culturally enriched

They became 60% "white" exactly because they stopped enforcing the rule.

this isnt for laughing at. this is truely depressing. England used to rule half the world and now they are being pozzed to death and some still believe there is gonna be a future where this Prince actually grows up and is able to assume the throne. implying there wont be a muslim king by then. Hay, if its good enough for your capital city, why not the throne?
jesus christ overthrow your government.

If you look, act, and fight white, you're white.

You might argue, but at the end of the day if our ultimate savior (George) prevents us from going extinct, and changes everything around and fights and succeeds in making Europe and the rest 99.9% white, but then it's uncovered he has 2% non-white, I'm reasonably sure none of us would care.

can someone please give me concrete reasons to hate trudeau

He looks like a faggot and bends over for muzzie cock but that's all I've got, I need better arguments if I want to argue with Trudites

why even bother arguing with them, you'd have a more productive time jamming your cock in between the cushions of a couch

that would be hilarious

for one i would be pissed he didn't do the only thing he was elected for (dude lmao)

Take your fucking pick. He's best buds with everyone but straight white men.

THIS.

I'm praying he doesn't. I'm heavily allergic to that shit and every time a pot-head walks by, I suddenly can't breathe and feel like punching through brick walls.

price george is a eternal anglo parasite.

he knows

jesus christ is that faggot half jock?

Nah the federal election just attract those who like to suck the anglos and every other races dicks for what matter.

Don't worry we are being replaced by hard working people of color just as much as everyone else.

His mother is of Scottish descent and his father was part Scottish as well.

what a fucking pussys

thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2016/09/01/ceta-will-undermine-canadian-democracy-mcquaig.html

Baron and George will both rule within our lifetimes.

A warning concerning the genealogy of British royalty
Too many of them descend from Abram Petrovich Gannibal, a nigger who bore a grandchild named Alexander Pushkin. Russians today adore this mongrel as their version of Shakespeare. (I became so salty about this that I find it impossible to study Russian culture without feeling anger.)

Anyway, here's a list of aristocrats that descend from the nigger (who held white slaves, mind you) (copy pasta'd from JewPedia):
Some British aristocrats descend from Gannibal, including Natalia Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster and her sister, Alexandra Hamilton, Duchess of Abercorn. George Mountbatten, 4th Marquess of Milford Haven, a cousin of Queen Elizabeth II, is also a direct descendant, as the grandson of Nadejda Mountbatten, Marchioness of Milford Haven.

House Saxe-Coburg und Gotha are continentals

Ruining Canada's economy. Sold off half their gold reserves and drove budget deficit really fucking high. Got elected largely on "weed lmao" but will never legalise it in a million years.

Not here too.

His prior qualifications were as a highschool drama teacher and a snowboard instructor, a poster-child of privileged nepotism.

Not always a bad sign.

gtfo Holla Forums

no i like the happenings too much

Check out the Web 2.0 edition.

Isn't he a "French-Canadian" instead of a Quebecois? I met a guy from Montreal once who was offended when I called him a Quebecois. Apparently there's a difference.

Montreal is not Quebec. They have completely different accents and the cultures are different too

Kid needs to see other niggers to realise never to toy with animals

Tranny better fuck off stolen grounds!

Based Odin's ættlings.
To be "erli" not to be confused with modern børkbørk ærlig, was the greatest shame of them all. To be a homo!

Get out Norway, your drunk.

Congratulations on almost forming a sentence.

Congratulations on diverting the point being made like the pussy you are

Not in the middle of the week you damn frog-tranny-kike.

Das our fisk! Not homo fisk!

Why does Parliament even get a say in Royalty inheritance law? You'd think only the queen would be able to do that.

That picture says a lot though if you look at him and his dad.

First I thought you were exaggerating. But Pushkin is really a descendant of a nigger. Who knew?

Why oh why didn't you guys keep it out of frenchy hands?

that guy is probably a muslim if he got that far

I know you're joking but they would let anyone in