White cuck asks the Internet not to ruin the Triforce like Pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=6aVEx2BqSSE

He also touches on the re-branding of minorities, such as Nigger = Googles or Jews = Skypes.

Can we make the Triforce a symbol of hate Holla Forums?

Imagine how pissed the hundreds of thousands of millenial nerds that have this tatooed on them would be.

Other urls found in this thread:

crushzion.k0nsl.org/japanese-game-series-legend-of-zelda-symbolizes-the-aryan-struggle-against-the-jew/
archive.is/wRP0H
smoloko.com/?p=9048
archive.is/xUu1o
adl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valknut
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion
youtube.com/watch?v=XLQs9Nzdg2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierpinski_triangle
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/dj-left-shocking-injuries-after-8384256
twitter.com/sageboggs
archive.fo/9kcUp
archive.fo/E9YrJ
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/triangular-klan-symbol.html
www1.cbn.com/questions/what-are-the-three-parts-of-man
twitter.com/_Cooper
archive.is/AI7m3
archive.is/8TBeG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mic_(media_company)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would make sense, when you consider that the main villain of the zelda series is a long nosed man from the desert.

I'll just leave these here.

crushzion.k0nsl.org/japanese-game-series-legend-of-zelda-symbolizes-the-aryan-struggle-against-the-jew/
archive.is/wRP0H

smoloko.com/?p=9048
archive.is/xUu1o

It wouldn't be that hard considering that both link and Zelda are blue eyed/blonde Aryans, and Ganondorf is a desert dwelling thief. The Googles=niggers thing is still stupid though

15 seconds in and I can't even stomach it anymore
The like-dislike ratio makes up for it though
We just need a white supremacist Link. I don't think I remember any non-white characters in LoZ besides the one (((merchant))) who sold bottles.
If we can just find some threadbare connections and use nice-looking infographs, we can seriously ruin things for these people.

How about one triangle stand for Race.
The other one stands for Country
The last stands for Family? Religion? Struggle?

Help me decide.

I can live with this.

Reminder that Hyrule is run by the Hylian master race (with pointy ears) which descended from the gods.

Before OoT the king of Hyrule dominated all the other races leading Judendorf to try and purge them.

Or just Aryan Courage, Aryan Wisdom and Aryan Power.

As a non-Aryan, Ganon can only claim the "external" virtue of force.

How about one stands for the Spirit, the other the Body and the last the unity between the two?

And in Wind Waker, Ganon is an economic migrant fleeing the Desert to steal Hyrule's resources for his people.

Maybe #triforceofwhitepower?

Dubs aside, I think you're overcomplicating it.

We should just put a Triforce in the corner of out memes.

Consistancy is what will turn it into a far right identifier.

I like that too. lol nu-male cucks are gonna be so ass ravaged.

The Triforce looks like a star of David but with the triangle that points down inside the one that points up, rather than overlaid on top of it.

You could call it the opposite or inversion of the star of David.

Wew

We gotta give the ADL something to write about user.

it already is one, retards
adl .org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/triangular-klan-symbol.html

Just tie that to religion and it will die.

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST

Everything wrong with modern men in one sentence

Judendorf is also from Gerudo which is a sandy shithole like Israel.

2^3=8

Fucking newfag can't even into triforce. This is blatant meme thievery. He needs to be spammed with as many "Shut up Wesley"s as we can muster.

πŸ“
πŸ“πŸ“

this exact thread was just posted on 4/pol/

I was just brainstorming. I really like what this user said.

.. β–²
.β–² β–²

I don't know what's worse, that you browse both boards or that you were right.

and TRS. Hi wyatt!

I just happened to come across it, I delve back there every now and then to see the current state of things. The OP's image is directly taken from that thread

You made that up all by yourself?

Anyway:
Justice
Wisdom
Prudence

Make a webm next time, you lazy nigger

That's cheating newfag.
Β Β β–²
β–²Β β–²

I knew there was a reason I liked that game.

symbol of peace

patterns built around the number 3 are a pretty common theme throughout the ancient West tbqh fam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valknut
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion

How can we assure your purity if you're contaminating your thoughts with other boards.

We?

No, it's literally ancient wisdom that precedes all idiotic Religions including Judaism and was something the ancient Aryans came up with themselves. It's a metaphysical statement that is simplex by nature. It's the original holy trinity before it was stolen by fools and Jews.

Don't make it different, just appropriate the Sierpinski triangle.

it stand for more than that user

Father Son Holy Spirit.

Which would be my next point.
Or go full Greek and have it be body, soul and the connection.
The begetter and begotten.

It's almost like the beard has gone from masculine to feminine thanks to these numales

mic.com
2k views.
comments disabled?

this deserves at most a webm.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

The Triforce is the embodiment of three elemental goddesses. There are no male Deities in Hyrule. In Termina everything is flipped, so there are four giants and a masculine Fierce Deity who rules them.

the triforce is based on an old norse symbol the valknut

Pretty sure it's a jewish symbol of somekind. Probably a trap to spread their meme. Why do you think skanks and 'gaymur girl' emo whores use it all the time?

Additionally, Triforce is a Holla Forums meme

Fierce Deity had absolutely nothing to do with the four giants.
Majora and FD are from outside of Termina, as the HMS was a traveling (((Merchant))).
FD was the God that fought Majora before they were both sealed in masks.

Here's some quick idea, maybe someone can make it look better.

It means wisdom courage power officially

Funny, because this is probably the most popular tattoo amongst the supreme gentlemen of plebbit.

Power of the Father
Courage of the Son
Wisdom of the Holy Spirit

>adl .org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/triangular-klan-symbol.html
i cant even begin to this article

Also, Nintendo recently published SHin Megami Tensei 4 Apocalypse, which has you kill YHVH at the end on behalf of Dagda, Odin, Mithras-Buddha and Krishna, all major Aryan gods

β–²
β–² β–²

that was cringy and all but

literally why?
it doesn't say something like "gas the kikes" or "race war now", it just states we wish white people continue existing
how the fuck is that messed up? these nu males are getting more and more surreal

That's the sacred symbol of Pythagoreanism?

only self-censoring faggots do the googles and skypes thing, just say nigger you pussies

It clearly represents the Mind, Body and Spirit/Soul, not a jew god.

pic related from SMT2

This is called "reaching". Don't come back until you have learned how to think or if failing that, stay a lurker.

The point is a trolling device, no accuracy to source material, silly billy.

β–²
β–² β–²

He has no idea why. He heard that "da ebil nazis" said it and that's all he needs to know. You could have Adolf Hitler read a Hillary Clinton speech outloud and he'd say it's the most hateful and vitriolic thing he's ever heard in his entire life.

dubs says for nigger genocide

You might be literally retarded.

Not even the "Star of David" was a Jewish symbol for the longest time. But sure, every geometric shape that is a multiple or factor of 6 is a secret kike symbol infused with satanic brainwashing waves.

Dumb idiot. Inverse triangles represent triumph of the material ,while upright ones represent the triumph of Spirit. The Star of Roth/Hexagram represents their desire for dominion over both.

This is basic >>>/x/ shit, dude.

The isosceles Triangle that represents the formula 1/phi^-3. It can be extended to be the Pythagorean Pentagram. The divided line is used as the base, it being Phi, 1, 1, 1/Phi.

β–²
β–² β–²
fuck you op

Satan?

This doesn't surprise me at all

Β Β Β Β Β Β β–²
Β Β Β Β β–²Β β–²
Β Β β–²Β Β Β Β Β β–²
β–²Β β–²Β β–²Β β–²

newfags can't le triforce xDDDDDD

YHWH

No it doesn't you fool. The Mind and the Spirit are the same thing.

so, satan

I'm talking about the tetractus, it's 1+2+3+4=10, 4 points on all sides, it's an equilateral triangle.

β–²
Β β–²Β β–²
β–²Β Β Β Β Β β–²
β–²Β β–²Β >β–²β–²β–²Β β–²

This is nostalgic more than anything.

ebin meme my friend

Need some people good at editing.

That isn't a very divine geometric shape. It is unfinished.

Yeah I've only seen like two people on twitter actually use these google/skype pseudonyms.
First time I saw it was through some lefty who shared a list of terms and I thought it was a retarded hoax, but turns out there were people who were actually doing it.

FUCK OFF CUCKCHAN
WE WILL NOT SELF-CENSOR
Also good video

lads i'm sad now

can we? it already is a white supremacist symbol

β–²β–²β–²β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–²β–²β–²β–²β–²β–²β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–²β–²β–²β–²

On the subject of le Alt Right symbols, can somebody rate my flag? I want to have it printed but need feedback. It's just a work in progress at this stage, trying to take back the Anonymous shit from lefties to a certain extent.

Their religion is the only religion on earth that /celebrates/ corruption. Even so-called satanism existing today is more of a kind of nietzhean celebration of free-will noncucked by imposed morals not a wholesale celebration of degeneracy.

The Jew is only loyal to one thing: money. Only as a secondary motivation do he care about his own kin.

Β Β β–²Β 
β–²Β β–²

Volcano demons ought to know their place.

Gaaaaay

It was invented by the most notorious mathematicians of antiquity. They distinguished the eighth note and invented arithmetic and geometry. It's one of the most divine symbols among mystics in the middle ages.

It's for pussies who can't say nigger or spic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLQs9Nzdg2Y

Holla Forums's poster child troll and the new owner of 4chan had something to say about him.

Where do you think you are?

DDDDDDx ecorfirt el t'nac sgafwen

β–ΌΒ β–ΌΒ β–ΌΒ β–Ό
Β Β β–ΌΒ Β Β Β Β Β β–Ό
Β Β Β Β β–ΌΒ Β β–Ό
Β Β Β Β Β Β Β β–Ό

β–²
β–² β–²

They're just mad that Sam Hyde was mean to them.

The best part is you kill him because his Jewish Physics were fucking everything up via quantum observation.

Pic related is a design they couldn't get to work with the 3DS' tech. It has you depower him by recanting the Beatitudes.

The Triforce is inherently Aryan because whites are the only race that exhibits courage, wisdom, and power.

wrong quote lol

definitely not on *tips fedora*chan, chaim.

Shameful display!

white supremism is based

The triforce is Aryan because whites invented fucking geometry

It's alright, but I think people need to be more mindful of the black sun's symbolism.

It's the first part of the creative act: destruction. It's a symbol to be used to kill those parts of yourself that are no longer useful, allowing you the freedom to grow and change. Since we're actively memeing for the end of the world, its central role makes a lot of sense; however, we'll need to move on through the other three suns (white, yellow, and red).

Based Tinkle coming to help us reclaim the Triforce from the Jew.

Look at your name. The way Holla Forums thrives is through anonymity and a lack of leadership so we can shitpost and strive as one big brigade. That's what I want to drive home, not "le we r lejun."

Seems relevant enough to me for a flag based on Holla Forums. Thank you for constructive criticism.

Jfc

This poster is a jew don't believe him
β–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Ό
β–Ό β–Ό
β–Ό β–Ό
β–Ό β–Ό
β–Ό

oy vey

The 7s in the middle of the AWB flag kind of make up a triangle. You can probably work with that.

Instead of the Net Globe, have the black sun. Make the man in the suit hold something like said. Anonymous is gay though so preferably don't even try.

β–²
β–² β–²

If America was really a democracy then white supremacy should be expected.

too bad you can just copy and paste triforces on Holla Forums cause it doesn't strip whitespaces like 4cucks

Why are you dumping niggers?

Making a nigger folder for these

Yahweh isn't exactly the god from the Talmud tbh fam.

not for long

What would be a better idea, in your view? I just made the design last night fucking around on Gimp. I just want a Holla Forums flag to stay comfy with.

dumping niggers is something to constantly do

The Triforce is the Symbol of the Cuckold

One for the woman.
One for the bull.
One for the cuck.

The Triforce is the Symbol of the Cuckold

He took his tic tac toe too far.

take your 4cuck shit back where it belongs

You overthink the cuck meme too much mane

Reported for spamming

it was made by the mic.com cucks. it's clear it's a ruse made by them to get views and make some new article based on it.

some of you are like fucking dumb children:

look look some irrelevant journalists told us not to do, better do the same opposite.

well guess what, fam? anthropomorphising anonymity into a retarded mascot is exactly what created the leejun-fags. it belongs in the trash.

What is up with the Japanese always making art, games, etc about the white race as godlike people with impeccable morals? Do they want to be white that much?

Naaaaah, its perfect.

You can apply it to other forms of cuckoldry as well, such as racial cuckoldry.

Alright cool, so what is your idea for a Holla Forums flag?

t. actual cuck obsessed with his fetish

Hello mic.com cuck. If Trump loses I will hunt you down and make you watch how the illegals I paid rape your family.

Nah it's dumb.

True, but some of those fags might prove useful. They just need a push in the right direction. Granted that direction may off a cliff.

That reminds me, I saw someone here make a good argument for Talmudic Judaism being heresy, the likes of which Yahweh had previously sent the Israelites into bondage for. This might provide a good angle for D&C.

Everyone wants to be white

True, but other non-whites manifest this feeling through hateful jealousy rather than through admiration as the Nips do

A flag will just make it easier for (((them))) to ear-mark us to the normies.

"Look at these ebil people, this is their flag of hate"

Unless we make it a funny flag, like spurdo holding his thumbs up or something. Wait, why do we need a flag again? The more "pop" we are, the more we will just attract day-fly's who's in it for the memes not to learn.

I just want one for my room, I like collecting flags. No big deal, just shitposting.

It's too late now

The sequence is complete

the king of red lions was the true villain, not wanting the people to return to land for no reason whatsoever and instead prefering them to be island niggers

Too late.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierpinski_triangle

you stupid fucking nigger

how about

EINS REICH
EINS VOLK
EINS FUHRER

Noice

all you would need to do is something like pic related

The entire game is about overcoming nostalgia and moving on with your life, which is why it should have been the last Zelda they ever made. Ganon is turned to stone by his ambitions, it's blindingly obvious.

done

all these (1) s

I hoped you were making that up.

Which by definition means that he thinks we have no right to exist.

It starts off with self-awareness, but does nothing with it. This is Family Guy-tier.

WHAT
1488 has been around before this guy was born, who the fuck doesn't know what it means? Has he never left Twitter or something?

Jesus shit, this is so random. It's like he went out of his way to find this.

Why do you post that bloody woman all the time? manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/dj-left-shocking-injuries-after-8384256

It's like you knew I filtered you on the other ID.

great job user
saved

Oh yeah.

Why can't you keep this shit on cuck/pol/?

of course they are

What the fuck? What I don't get is do they forget where the memes all came from in the first place or where internet culture started back when internet culture was mocked by just about every normie? Seriously wtf…

Likely true, but it doesn't matter. The goal is to make hipsters regret getting a dumb video game tattoo.

Yes, we understood the first few times.

One reason could be the guilt-based rather than shame-based morality. Though this is on much stronger display in chinks than japs.

The reason why he did that was to immediately implant an emotional response in the viewer so that they have a pre-conditioned dislike for the phrase. Before an unacquainted person can actually consider the ramifications of the statement, he cuts them off and injects a kosher opinion into their heads. It's something that has been talked about regarding the Current Year Man show.

I think it should be encouraged for places with word filters like Yahoo comments sections

No one in this thread mentioned that the Triforce is the Mitsuroko (three scales). It's a very famous symbol worn by the samurai.

Why are you doing this, lad? I'm serious pls tell me why?

c'mon it's a funny way to get past google filters. we can say nig her all we want.

Newfag, here OP is not supposed to be a fag.
lurk more

Β Β β–²
β–²Β β–²

newfags can't triforce

Wouldn't it be the opposite with Chinks though? I mean most Chinks I know are ashamed to be Chinks and are copying the Japanese. I feel like the Japanese are doing it very hard of guilt just like Europe is doing what it is doing out of guilt.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY HE'S DOING THIS?

the ammount of (1) in this thread..

To be a faggot.

The man in this video is pathetic.

Whoever wrote the copy WANTS me to do something, yet they make no attempt to win me over. They have an obviously low value male whine at me, at one point he refers to himself as a child. Am I expected to listen to the nonsensical emotion driven demands of a child?

Mic.com had 10 million dollars thrown at it by morons with more money than sense. My guess is that it has never made a profit in it’s short miserable life but will continue to exist as a propaganda front.

Finally, there is nothing wrong with the 14 words. It isn’t an offensive slogan to anyone unless you specifically support white genocide.

it's a shill trying to ruin the thread. Welcome to 8/pol/ buttercup.

It's the emblem of the Hojo clan from Japan's warring states era.

you're ruining board quality much more than this thread tbh

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

twitter.com/sageboggs

the one that made the video is an attention whore, what you see as (1) is mic staff and his friends trying to make him relevant.

no worries Sage Boggs:

it's a shill thread. next time OP should make a webm of a youtube video that's 1minute and has comments disabled.. or wait.. why would a shill do that?

Someone make a triforce with Pepe, Wojack, and Bane.

what?

(you)

get it right, (cu)ck

I'm looking more into this Casca Character. she is full blown nigress with straight hair, why would you watch such a femenist nigger loving cartoon?

WTF am I in the Bearenstein universe now? I could have sworn it was ck not just k, damn that fucked me up fam

Off topic but how bad is the censorship

Somehow the courage of homosexuality and the wisdom of the jews ends up controling the power of the Muslims to defeat their leader and rule over all the goyim's land.

Pretty pozzed up shit if you ask me.

Not that bad actually. I'd play it if I didn't have a hax'd 3ds.

self censoring

REPORTED

Any major points or just silly things

kek, but

say whatever you want kike. i only see you trying to censor here.

Race, Nation, Family. The three go together. But which of the three is the ganondorf?

reported, kill yourself.

Not sure, probably just whacky nip shit got removed. Played FINAL and there was nothing super raunchy in it, but Holla Forums cried censorship as usual. I am betting they removed pantyshots or some kanji-puns or something, I remember P4 Golden was largely in its original state and the Teddy had some strange dialog with Yukiko where he repeated syllables that was clearly supposed to be really funny in japanese.

It's not about self-censorship, it's about getting around wordfilters and third-party censorship.

is it really this easy to spot a kike kids? yes. yes, it is.

Well you shouldn't use it here because I recently got banned for it.

Zelda is so racist. The good guys are all white blond-haired Aryan types, and the bad guy is a brown-skinned man with a pronounced nose.

Other races like gorons and zora are considered "good" because they submit to the Hylians.

Not the gerudo, though. Nope. They want to be independent and refuse to be dominated, therefore they are "evil."

Say, doesn't Hylian kinda sound like Aryan?

Ganon wants to create "a world of darkness," because obviously a world not ruled by white people = darkness and chaos amirite?

Link is the chosen hero because he has the blood of ancient Hylian warriors. He's a hero because of his blood? In other words, he's automatically the hero because his ancestors are white?

Master Sword, huh? Is that like the master race?

The Triforce is a KKK symbol.

The final boss of Zelda 2 is Shadow Link, who is exactly like Link except he is black.
Nice pointy hat, Link. Was KKK-mart having a sale?

If I wasn't convinced the skype/google shenanigans was a psyop before, I sure am now. They absolutely never go into details about our tactics.

Just to trigger shitposting cucks like you I suppose.

free speech? what is that?

sounds like some condor nosed infiltrators on the mod team.

It needs to say Aryan above all three

This thread is filled with mic faggots attempting to force a meme

forced discussion, forced faggotry, fake and gay

I know someone who got a triforce tattoo. It would be hilarious if the symbol were ruined for him like this, especially because he's non-white. It'd be like accidentally getting a swastika tattoo.

Mods have always been jews you dip, stop yelling about the racewar and try to actually encourage fixing something and you are banned.

You mean like the thousands of non-white nazis? yeah man, what a bummer

wtf i love samurai now

Awesome. Fe fates actually got hit by sjw. Dialogue stuff, but it was stuff normal people would not bitch over, only sjw so I was pissed

Oh and the petting game. That was disappoint. But major but prob more fun. Tempted to hack when they find an exploit for latest firmware. Don't want to brick

Holy shit. Someone get a video of a Hitler speech and replace the subtitles with a Hillary speech, see how many retard cucks fall for it.

ADL recognizes it as a Hate Symbol too. Maybe we can tie it all in with Kek and Odin

4cuck forced meme isn't going to happen

FE has been shit since it left the GameBoy Advance

Then why spread it places where no such filters or third-party censorship is in place like here? No excuse faggot.

Yes, self-censorship must be censored. We won't get anywhere replacing effective words with ineffective variants.

Nobody cares if you're triggered.

β–²
β–² β–²

OC

I know one of the people in that photo, he's a white beaner.

for shame Holla Forums

It hasn't been as epic as the GBA ones. I enjoyed awakening but gates went full waifu/husbandu. I'm hoping the next one gets grittier and more masculine

Blood, honour & soil.

Race, Country, Culture.
Or just stick to Power Wisdom and Courage which have basically defined white excellency for decades and decades.

Holla Forums = useful idiots to the cuck from the video

This.

The tide of Hiroshima refugees is real.

That's an actual map from the first game if you didn't know. It's supposed to be the religious swastika, not the political one.

Rats

What do you mean? The comments are disabled.

What a fucking surprise

You know I used to know how to do it on windows… Lets see if I can figure it out on *nix.

β–²
β–² β–²

IT IS SO!

that's the point, op wants your views. I thought you were smarter than this.

OP is not a (1), and that channel gets shit for views. Plus all the dislikes shows a displeasure to all real viewers. I don't think it's a big deal, personally.

reminder that this exact thread was posted on 4/pol/

this shit is forced , don't fall for it

β–²
β–² β–²

This is horrifying. Yes.

A future for white children? I can't even.

the guy is a troll. that's the whole point, he is being outrages for clicks. he's one step further than sjws, but still an attention whore. a traitor. fuck him.

The Legend of Zelda series didnt invent the triforce, but it memed it.
Its also something very close to my heart, and was created out of a passion for adventure and discovery, at its core its about a white christian boy who has the courage to stand up to corruption in power and defeat it, so that wisdom may reign in its place.

This is why all the faggots want to make everyone in the game black and turn link female, they recognize the influence the series has and the theme of the games, its also why faggots are constantly going on about the "fourth piece" of the triforce, because "hurr a trinity doesnt represent my pronouns" or some shit.
remember, trinities are POWERFUL, the kikes have created entire disinfo campaigns against christians to destroy the trinity (i bet even those of you raised christian dont know what the holy spirit is) and when it comes up in media they do what they can to destroy it.

Pretty good.

looks like the cover for the hottest album of 2017

Good idea. I wish I was better at photoshopping.

I love that this faggot heard about the google thing once and has now cemented the idea in every norm who happens to watch his shit channel.

Well…he's a child, anyway.

Was the last time you used windows during the /new/ days?

you are fucking disgusting, you low iq monkeys don't deserve Trump!

No, you are just idiot.

gotta correct you bub
he is not, zelda is by blood, the triforce of courage must be EARNED by a son of hylia.

this is how the kikes try and convince people zelda should be a black demifemale transkin. I think as long as miyamoto is alive that wont happen because zelda was his love letter to europe.

Its also sad because while most of the games demonized ganon, he began to get really fleshed out in WW and i felt bad for the guy, he speaks like hitler, just wanting a future for his people, but he goes about it the wrong way, turns himself into a rapefugee, and then fucks it up for everyone else.

Who cares if he's begging for views? It's a funny idea nonetheless.

what the fuck am i reading?

It's also the symbol for a now defunct, Austrian ski and tennis racket manufacturer.

wasn't this a kotaku article from years ago?

MEME WAR

archive.fo/9kcUp

OY vey

Thread theme.

It's an interesting analysis but they ruin it by saying that it's wrong because MUH PC

(1)

have you seen a thread with more (1) than this? mic staff and the cuck from the video friends are at it.

It's painfully transparent, these faggots think they're being sly

pathetic

can either of you explain what anyone would gain by trying to trick us into using the triforce?

what, you cant?
what, its already a western symbol?
what, its been in use since our ancestors worshipped fucking trees?
what, youre a couple of retards?

all the time

1. Does this benefit us
2. Does this effort have a good lulz/exposure level
3. What likelihood is it that the forces that pushed google/skype as an experiment are behind this? We know they are clever, if forceful, and this seems the same level of subtlety of introduction
4. Is it good to do such a thing.

these colored pixels are racist

Sure, just lemme…
β–²
β–² β–²
fuck

lemme…

==β–²

β–² β–²==

fuck lol

Their motivations or objectives isn't important, what is important is that this is CLEARLY bait. Bait you seem intent on taking.

This thread was lifted directly from cuckchan
archive.fo/E9YrJ

Good goy.

All right lemme see for real, it's been a while. Was it one special space on each line?
Β β€Œβ–²
β–²Β β–²

Oh, no, it was two on the first line.
Β Β β–²
β–²Β β€Œβ–²

Yes goyim, flag your own history, wouldn't want to be seen as an accomplice to "hate" now do you?

There's no difference. It's all "religious," just one signifies within time and the other against time.

This

I thought something simple and striking would do the trick

IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE. THIS IS WHY THE LIBERAL SJW FAGGOTS WERE TRYING TO FORCE PROGRESSIVE LEFTIST BULLSHIT INTO THE LEGEND OF ZELDA LIKE MAKING LINK INTO A GIRL

IT'S THE FUCKING KIKES AND FAT PEDO LIBERALS!

Wait a second, I think it's the same guy.
Listen to the voice.

AND MY FUCKING HITLER DUBS CONFIRM IT

Β Β β–²
β–²Β β–²

To clear your mind, practise self-discipline and live free from degeneracy. That is what Wisdom means.

To stand your ground and what you believe, even in the face of adversity, social pressure and malicious pretenses, that is what Courage means.

To crush your enemy when you get the chance, even when there is an emotional impulse not to, that is what Power means.

I thought something simple and striking would do the trick

checked, youve triggered (((mic))) now.

How dare you insult Ganondorf by calling him a jew. He is a thief, not a banker. Thievery actually requires effort

The Christianity angle would be the most credible/feasible if this Triforce rebranding were to go mainstream. Honestly the Holy Trinity triggers SJWs just about as much as racism so it could happen. Plus Nintendo would be less likely to make a statement about it if the Triforce were made to refer to God rather than white nationalism.

It's not about getting around wordfilters and third-party censorship, it's about associating derogatory terms like nigger with major companies like google. And it seems with this video we've already done it.

The original Legend of Zelda game on NES had more Christian themes too, before the jews at Nintendo of America censored it. Fucking censoring the game during a Reagan era…Christ, why?

Magic book = Bible

Link's Shield = had a cross on it.

Here's a shitty forced meme all the cool nazi kids are using these days.

The Triforce is a synthesis of ideals that forms a grand ideal to strive for.
A man must have great courage and wisdom to wield power properly. To know when to use it and the severity of its application.
He must have great courage and power to seek wisdom that is long denied to those of weaker wills. Forbidden knowledge is often the most illuminating.
He must possess great wisdom and power to enact the courage in his heart. Courage that isn't realized may as well be cowardice.

Possessing one virtue alone is never sufficient. This is why the Triforce splits upon meeting a person that does not personify the three virtues of Power, Wisdom, and Courage. The Triforce most aligned with that individual remains with them, while the others seek out their likenesses. Thus the true heir to the Triforce is the overman, a man that embodies Power, Wisdom, and Courage simultaneously.

Here's a Zelda background if anyone wants to make some dank, runic edits

Yes. Make it happen.

i'm doing this for the trannies of the world who have a triforce tattoo

you faggots have no idea how bad i fucking want this.

think i finally found my ideal tat

> pats himself on the back for saying "racism is bad". thought he was doing it ironically at first, but he does think racism is bad so I don't see why he would do it ironically

I love how our enemies have become clowns for our amusement

Cats eating things is "Joyous" these people have no joy in their lives.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Lets go back to looking at funny cats instead of acknowledging the dispossession of our people

Motherfucker the greeks were fantastic geometers but they didn't know a single goddamn thing about fractals. They're not just non-euclidean geometric objects, they have non-euclidean dimensions to them. Rename that file or my autism will never die down.

The triforce is based on the holy trinity. Look it up, Zelda is full of Christian symbolism as interpreted by the Japanese.

MAKE NINTENDO GREAT AGAIN

These edits are the best idea ever.

(CHECKED)

Beautiful.

this is actually made with 100% canonical imagery.

Its already there, just needs a mainstream push.

not just LoZ, but AoL too, the imagery wasnt completely scrubbed until ALttP, then reemerged in OoT only to be scrubbed in following games because of NoA autism over painting the gerudos as muzzies.

Pretty good image there user

Wait…when did link become a girl???

Wait…when did link become a girl???>>7853158

Magnificent.
Next step should be to get #TriReich trending.

Wojack, Kek and Bane

BE A WHITE WARRIOR -
HELP SMITE THE
PARASITE

a.k.a. Sierpinski triangle, an object of fractional dimension [log(3)/log(2) = 1.585]. It has infinite perimiter and zero area, like a Kock snowflake - iterating a Sierpinski gasket results in a 25% reduction in area, and iterating it infinitely results in zero.

Since it has fractional dimension, it has characteristics between those of a line and those of a plane. It isn't a space-filling curve, but it is clearly isn't equal to a line. And yet it possesses zero area. Bump for math autism

And yes, we should meme everything into a hate symbol, triforce included. It will show that the notion of an entity like the ADL is utterly and completely ludicrous. A 2% minority huddled in Jew York and L.A. can dictate what is kosher to show on the internet?

Remember, faggots. Math is racist (t. CNN). The triforce represents triples, and it represents truth (which liberals seem to hate so much).

Holla Forums does not disappoint.

We have weaboos. They have westaboos.

(1)

where the fuck are you coming from?

autism

i came back to the thread to call you a faggot

Fuck cucks and their bitching. 4chan or us before the exodus owned it.

Hitler = Courage, Trump = Power, and Ron Paul = Wisdom

dude's a faggot

You can't make this up

Fixed that image a while ago.

we doin this for real?

I like this idea.

I feel the best way is to associate it like celtic cross, but NOT the celtic cross because everyone thinks it is racist already. Make it a covert symbol.

It could represent the Trinity. Three triangles that form one whole triangle.

The trick is how do we associate it with white people? The three white continents? Europe, Australia, and North America? The three divisions of white? Germanic, Romantic, and Slav?

I need that as a tat.

wew

please clap

a failed triforce based on the old "newfags cant triforce" meme has been a symbol of the chans for awhile now

Gunpei Yokio of Nintendo Gameboy fame has one on his grave. He may be of the clan, though at the end of the shogunate many samurai sold the rights to their title.

His family said the symbols are actually scales in a balance. Representing justice and fairness.

Β Β β–²
β–²Β β–²

The original meaning was the Holy Trinity, if you are triggered by it then go back to ctr bunker you virgin.

I already thought Zelda was basically the Europeans Vs the Arabs?

Not everyone who enters a thread to post stays in it, you autistic fucking retard.

THE ADL ALREADY CLASSIFIES THE TRIFORCE AS A KKK SYMBOL

MEME THIS SHIT

Its the same user, you lose, bow down your fedoras for a greater good.

www1.cbn.com/questions/what-are-the-three-parts-of-man

β–²
β–² β–²

Reminder to spread out hate meme far and wide.

Holy kek. The ADL is fucking retarded.

Also check this medallion from Zelda

Then God said, "Let us make human beings* in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground."
So God created human beings* in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.

Before some butthurt ctr report me, please think, its basically christian, can you imagine the butthurt?

Nothing Aryan about Zelda. You're just a crazy conspiracy theorist, ADL.

>>>Holla Forums10975659

What the fuck? Man I really can't wait for the purge, I'll eat the heart of the first libshit I kill. granted if it's not infested with aids or degenerate diseases.

On a side note does cooking infected human mean containing aids kill the disease?**

I remember that website.

Already posted, thanks for the link.

Any ideas?

Shitpost on Holla Forums about this

卐
卐 卐

kek newfags can't turbohitler

Maybe we can brand it as the holy trinity of the three big white races or something (Angles, Nordics, Saxons).

polack detected

Google=nigger etc. is a lame forced meme. As a way around censorship it would be fine, but it hasn't happened yet.

It may not be worth the effort and this would also be forced, but we could start calling google nigger and skype kike. Imagine a day where you hear some user tell a normie to "Nigger Marcuse and the Frankfurt School" or to "use Kike if you want to call into his podcast"

man, i've been saying the same thing about (((name))), i remember one day a thread popped up here about (((this))) and everyone was like "wtf is this?" and then >we started thinking up ways to mock "them" with it.

now it's being used constantly 24/7/365. it's almost like it was designed as a means to try and sucker people into exposing their power levels… or maybe we're just like 75%+ shills/ops and they got the marching orders to use it? i wouldn't be surprised either way =)

This meme was started by
voat.co/v/niggers formerly known as coontown

0:08 - 0:10
I think this part sums it up pretty well.
This virtue-signally faggot should drink bleach and an hero ASAP.

*virtue-signalling

I assumed halfchan, either way it was gay

+1 for the creative shilling today.

Whoever you are well done for making an effort, it won't work however.

i tried to throw together some 9gag tier propaganda that might be useful to "hook" this meme into the normie crowd

Β Β Β Β Β Β β–²
Β Β Β Β β–²β–²
Β Β β–²Β Β Β Β β–²
β–²β–²Β β–²β–²

test

(not a newfag, just never saw the point of this)

CHECKED brother shadilay

remember when (((muslims))) made nintento change the Fire Temple music

wew

Degenerate shit

I bet she doesn't even know the significance of the tattoos

You need to have the wall in that third picture, between the flags and the mountain.

I thought Casca was a mutt?

How bout an iron cross made of triforces

I do indeed like this.

Have a Christ-chan

twitter.com/_Cooper
archive.is/AI7m3

(((mic.com)))
Another group of kikes lurking 4cuck for all the secret plans'

neat, have a Trumpquila

that looks fucking cool!

Traingles are a high energy shape, Also as anons have previously discussed, each piece of the triforce can mean something

It would trigger libshits who fuck Zelda off and could be a good way to harness energy also.

Praise Kek!

I was just playing Zelda this last week. If we can get these anti-white ducks to forsake Zelda, I would be overjoyed.

Jews rock

What if we ask for raids in twitter against those fascits whores?

I remember that cross, needs a little of red.

Zelda is one of the common "I'm a gaymur" series, even if it is a good series. I'm totally down for corrupting it. It's actually a good analogy for the white man's struggle against das juden.

so is it confirmed that the whole google skype thing was a CTR thing?

Give this man a cookie!

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE >(1)S ITT?!

Honestly, who cares? Goddamn nerd "culture".

Why are there still people taking race-baiters seriously?

Any sane white person should agree with them and if they don't; its oven time.

Agreed but first pic makes me really conflicted.

Can we just think in something like use that then fap?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Only felt the need to make one post, I guess. Not every (1) is a drive-by shill.

pube beard Skype got rekt with downvotes

we should downvote every video on their channel

Leave Ganondorf alone guys, he dindu nuffin and is actually trying to do good stuff in Wind Waker unlike the other king who ruins Ganon's plans to make the land actually livable just to make a retarded, useless wish.

Also Ganon's fun as fuck to play in super smash bros

Also it's interesting they're attacking the triforce. It's actually the symbol of Hojo, which is a Japanese clan. It would be such a shame if someone were to call the cuck out for "cultural appropriation" and whatever other leftist buzzword applies to this sort of crap.

I don't know if it's the bearded hipster look, but it's like some people just have "death squad fodder" pinned to their forehead.

Don't cry.

I never had the slightest notion that the Triforce was so easily corrupted by le ebul Nahdzi white racist Drumpf boters X-D

Now that they've asked us nicely "don't be racist guys ;_; muh childhood" I think it would be the most fitting comeuppance to turn three triangles into "A SYMBOL OF HATE :O"

Holy shit, who knew we had such power?

Of course they are.

I'd love it if this happened. I hate the hipsters who are all like 'OMG I luv Zelda' and they think Link is Zelda

β€œWhen Death Mountain sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing illicit potions. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.”

-The Hero of Time

my vote

lol that thumbnail

I'm so triggered. How can this level of cuck faggotry be possible.

Found the (((merchant))). Either that or a cuck.

Send that to him

β–²
β–²β–²

Β Β β–²Β 
β–²Β β–²

Great idea. Lets do it. I can't wait to see the triggerings.

Β Β Β Β β–²
Β β–²β–²

Ganon just wanted to Make Hyrule Great Again. Nothing wrong with that.

Ganon was a sandnigger that wanted to blow up the last civilized race on the continent and possibly planet
Breath of the Wild is gonna BTFO all Ganonfags which tbh are worse than griffith posters

How about we just use its original meanings dumbass, and just keep using it over and over again in Nationalist messages on Twitter and everywhere. It will be sure to trigger the cucks.

I'm not much of a Ganonfag, I only favor his motivation in Wind Waker.

not
Its better this way, because it will megatrigger feminists that the father is the wise one.

Sure

Reported.

And what would that be? The Germanic hakenkreuz at least certainly is a religious one and not a political one.

If you hate Hylia so much, get the fuck out you race traitor. Go race mix with the thieves if you love them so much, you pathetic sod. Hylians are the master race and you know it. Enjoy watching your bf Ganon get his ass kicked by a 12 year old boy, bitch.

Did the artist even know how to fucking play the game?
Shameful
Commit seppuku

whoever wrote this thought rupees was a typo

>I'm literally a child

I was expecting "all me"

beta nu males deprived beards of any masculinity they used to represent

SOIL
BLOOD
CULTURE

THE TRINITY IS THE UNITING MEME BETWEEN PAGANS AND CHRISTIANS

3 CONFIRMED FOR GOD TIER NUMBER

but seriously…been thinking about how you cannot be a true nation without all three aspects:

I have a beard fuck
It's not a numale beard, it's a 400lb hacker-tier neckbeard.

Kek
Zelda is the story of a young blonde haired blue eyed boy going on a quest to meet a princess who is also blonde haired and blue eyed
the girl has a prophetic dream of the hook nosed dark skinned desert king betraying her father and usurping the kingdom
the girl tells the boy how to gather items to unlock their holiest of holy sites so he can achieve the power of their gods and stop the desert king
desert king uses sorcery and seals the boy inside the sacred realm for 7 years in which king shekelmeister has abandoned his kingdom, destroyed the aryan kingdom, scattered their people and largey wiped out the beast races loyal to the aryan king
boy then has to go on a quest to gain more power and slay the desert king
eventually destroys him, gets sent back in time before he was sealed in the sacred realm and noone, not even the princess as a child remembers the boy saving their kingdom from the now non-existent desert king

also this symbol right?
the valknut

.>wants to bring back the old, great kingdom of Hyrule
yeah right after he conquered it with his monster armies occupying the kingdom

island niggers they may be but they were still white and not subject to king hooknosed nigger

It started on 4cuck Holla Forums by the goons that then got a foothold on Voat after they started to leave SA. The cancer didn't spread to Voat till a couple hours after it hit half/pol/
There was a mod takeover on Voat that started before that tough, some of the current mods of what used to be v/niggers are known CTR shills as well
It was first posted by a throwaway account here archive.is/8TBeG polite sage for off topic

We can literally just talk about the precepts on social media and they'd have no idea what we're going on about

after watching the vid this guys a moron
not even a surface level of knowledge about anything

Poor boy.

Oh you've done it now Holla Forums, you've done gone and pressed the Triforce Button.

I have meditated long and hard on this Symbol. Wisdom, Courage, and Power. In the lower left corner, Wisdom; a golden triangle surrounded by a faint violet light. Courage, in the lower left, gold surrounded by green. Atop the two is Power, wreathed in red.

This is a primal archetype, I believe. The marks of destiny. True Power, which can only be achieved with a foundation of Courage and Wisdom. True Courage, which stands against Power and Wisdom. True Wisdom, which stands against Courage and Power.

The Princess of Magic, The Dark Sorcerer, and The Hero of Time. When broken, the triforce becomes three beings.

To Power is granted the ultimate ability of magic, to reshape the world to its greatest benefit. He becomes invincible, for he has the Highest Power.

To Wisdom, the power to restore what Power has done, and to grant upon the world the means of salvation. This can safely be seen to represent the creation of the Dungeons, in which both an artifact of Power, and a great Tool can be found. In her is a mystery, for she possesses the ability to completely undo the Power of the Dark Sorcerer, but not to defeat him.

To Courage, is given the greatest power of all. He becomes the Hero of Time, gaining the ability to freely return from death and attempt a challenge endlessly. Thus his power is represented not by his skill, or his strength, but purely on his Will, his Courage to endure. Truly a brave man who can enter those dark places, have his fears realized through death, and then enter that place again and face the same fate twice.

The Three together represent a Divine Ideal, for formed in the center is an upside down triangle made from empty space. Nothingness. The ultimate form of the veil between all and The All. When all of creation is absent from a place, what remains is Empty Space. Yet behind that barrier, is The All, the Law, what humans have called God.

Truly, the Triforce is an incomplete symbol. For it to be truly accurate, the center triangle can be imagined as being made of Invincible Light, shining forth and being refracted into primary colors by the other triangles.

This is the symbol of the Game Universe. To any who can achieve it, their wish is granted.

β–²
β–² β–²

In fact,
β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²

β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
'''
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β€Š β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€Šβ€Š β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

JUST

Someone needs to compose all of this and other things from the series into a well composed infograph.

My excuse is that I don't know anything about the series.

How many hipsters, nu-males, SJWs, and other assorted faggots have you seen with prominently placed triforce tattoos?

Imagine this: all of these faggots either have to spend thousands of dollars to get the tattoo lasered off, which hurts like Hell, cover up their super visible tattoo until these memes blow over, but joke's on them memes never die, or be considered ebul Nazis, forcing some of them to admit to being Nazis to be on the next level of trendy, thus sparking a wave of white supremacy among hipsters and numales.

I'm not saying you're CTR, but if you aren't fully on board with this you're probably CTR.

WHY WOULD HE GIVE US THE IDEA??

I hadn't thought about the triforce meme in years.

what the fuck

Just keep it up. Make everything a hate symbol until their little list looks like a TVTropes page.

Just some tidbits I saw on the wiki for Mic I thought pol might be interested in. It explains the motivation for the ultra cuck shit on that channel.

pure
coincidence

((((((((((())))))))))

Some of the investors may interest you as well.

"Branded Content" seems to be an excuse so they don't have to admit they have a vested interest in propagandizing the young. Microsoft is footing the bill among others.

With those pathetic view counts their claims of millions of monthly page hits are probably a lie and the only reason Mic still exists is because it's top down supported.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mic_(media_company)

Filtered

They are trying to establish their viral bonafides by making us do the work for them.

They can say to their clients "we made the chans popularize the triforce hate meme".

What we should do is ignore the triforce, and proceed to corrupt EVERY other video game symbol in existance.

So how about the super rare Nintendo Eugenics System video game console…

What do you mean?
This text is perfect.

Flagged the video for bullying. What gives this guy the right to tell people to flag videos made by white supremacists?

Zoom in faggot

Get this fucking cancer out of here. If you're can't into National Socialism, you're a pawn of distilled Jewish bullshit propaganda. The reason these faggot memes exist is because there's thousands of you self-hating whites and crypto-niggers who think subverting the Left is just shiggles.

It's more than that.

Holla Forums is as serious about saving the White race as it is about comedy. If you don't get that, you need to leave. You'll be swinging from the highest branches of the maple grove, side by side with the media before the year is out.

Thinking back, it's been so long, i'am not sure i remember how to triforce anymore..

Anyone else recently struck by this feeling? Looking back, we did so much together, i don't know your names, your race, your flaws, but i love all of you, come what may.

Β Β β–²
β–² β–²

Hah, like riding a bike…

homer (the yellow man in the picture) is attempting to prepare food. Since he is not that proficient a cook, the meal he's making is one of the most simple dishes you might think of, namely a bowl of cereal (the box on the left). Often people add milk to cereal, to alleviate the dryness of the wheat-based nutrient, and to add a serving of calcium to the breakfast meal. Since the instructions are easy to follow (one fills the bowl with cereal to satisfaction, and then adds a portion of milk), there is little one expects to go wrong in the proceedings. Homer however, is portrayed as a clumsy character, which is drawn into hyperbole here by implying that he somehow managed to make the seemingly harmless dish combust into flames, to comedic effect.

This is the shitposting that is going to be more and more prevalent as AI increases in use to prevent humans from interacting.

there is something like that in skyward sword, actually.

B-but I heard on here from certain posters that christianity was the ULTIMATE force against the Jews and that is why the jews fight them and since the jews fight them they are obviously the end-all, be-all farthest right religion on the planet…
J-just like the GOP principled conservatives told me that they were the ULTIMATE force against leftism and that is why the democrats fight them the most and since the democrats are fighting them then they are obviously the end-all, be-all rightist force in america…

They wouldn't lie to me. R-right Holla Forums?

β–²
β–² β–²

Ahh yes, nice find. Forgot about that.

β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²
β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–² β–²

Yes! Yesssssssssss! Fucking faggot cucks.