Heidegger on Cuckoldry

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Wew.

Cuckoldry is forbidden by Islam. Be sure to give this black man 100 lashes of moderate intensity

No way

I once saw an "admit to your degeneracy" thread on Holla Forums and like half the replies were along the lines of fapping to being fucked by big black men. What a surprise.

When you realize there is no way to fight against the superior other, the solution is to turn it into virtue or fetish.

Whitey CANNOT win against the BBC so he fetishizes it so he is at least able to pretend like he is 'voluntarily' subjugated.

Man they are some damaged individuals.

I think I knew from the start that the right-wings obsession with cucking was like how really homophobic people frequently turn out to be super gay.

This.
Ever had sex with a feminist? They like it ROUGH.

This was posted on /his/ and other 4chan boards, its fucking autistic

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

i/k rite? who'da thunk it?

and they like some of the weird shit usually.

True. Some of the most submissive "smack my ass and talk dirty" girls I ever met where also big feminists.

It's not that they're prudes or anti-sex, they just want the autonomy over themselves that men take for granted (and don't even notice).

Nice copypasta.
Also swinging > cuckolding > fidelity tbh.

It's not even about blacks being somehow "superior" to whites, but about these nazi types being some insecure fucks. You don't even need a monstrous dick to please your partner; there's a bunch of shit you can do with positions, toys, stimulating the g-spot and all. It's all about exploring new possibilities together, and about communication.

Also this.

What?

I think she's telling you to check your priveledge, but doesn't want to say it in those words because it would be unpopular.

Yeah, that bit I quoted seems to read like that but it isn't coherent with the rest of the post.

2/10, didn't even smirk

Also, Heidegger had a lifelong romance with Hannah Arendt. It's a pretty cute/tragic story.