OBAMA CALLS FOR PRESS "CURATION"

"We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to," Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh. There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don't have any basis in anything that's actually happening in the world," Obama added.

archive.is/kFiiC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4gIml
youtu.be/cqbruRBRFaQ?t=1m2s
archive.is/j5Vq2]
blog.google/topics/journalism-news/labeling-fact-check-articles-google-news/amp/
jan27.org/nuremberg-or-the-promised-land-by-maurice-bardeche/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he did not

Please tell me he didn't use this word.

Globalists pushing harder to enforce the ministry of truth.

The thing is we don't need censorship we need standards and some goddamn dignity.

And integrity

And people need to be held accountable for their actions.

I'm looking at you politcians.

Oy vey, citizen journalists? You need to be a state approved agency to practice you're first amendment rights, goy

This is practically synchronized with the EU delcaring non-official information to be 'terrorism'.

Read the article or even the OP, idiot.

Fucking
Truthiness

This really is the most important election of th century. Government mandated central news, third world war, economic collapse, massive demographic replacement, moral Marianas trench, Kali FUCKING Yuga.

MINISTRY OF TRUTH
Media isn't being trusted to indoctrinate effectively anymore. Even King Nigger realizes they need to cut back on the blatant misinformation, though it's a bit late for that; normalfags have already woken up to the lugenpresse's bullshit. Pure damage control.

IT's over if Hillary wins

Enjoy the ride

You know that King Nigger hates whites when he doesn't use "wild west" but a name of a shitty movie.
probably his favourite since he used it for internet also
I rooted for the Bismarck bad guys

Fucking 1984 all over again

AWW SHIT NIGGA

WE 1984 NOW

Gonna need to take our guns first.

Sounds like he wants to censor the internet. Hillary just said something about wanting to unplug the internet as well.

We really should be making a fuss about this. Instead of trying to deescalate tensions with Russia and fix all the other shit he has made, he wants to campaign and enact censorship laws to protect Hillary.

ie like how he's a crack smoking faggot red diaper baby

The made-up word by Stephen Colbert that means it's true because I feel it should be true, rather than based on facts.

Source on that pelase

Obama really likes saying "wild-wild-west".

>>>/breakingnewsbackup/

Someone is backing up a shit load of alternative news.

What isn't true, Obama? The stuff from Wikileaks? I think the thing that's pissing off King Nigger here is the truth is making him and others look like criminals.

Yep. It's like pottery.

Furthermore, Colbert may be a manchild, but he was using the term "truthiness" as a joke to lampoon authoritarians. Obama is now using it seriously and all those lefty college kids will probably eat that shit up and not even realize they are complete tools.

Literally Arsenal Gear.

*Im sorry, not authoritarians. Colbert's persona was more of a general mocking of "right-wingers," but when it suited him he would mock right wingers as being authoritarian.

the point of making it a joke first, like everything in fiction, is to have a fallback when people call you out. people would be a lot more against any given societal decay if it weren't first shown to them in some form of media they didn't feel was meant to be taken seriously.

Does Barry even know that the term is "Wild West" and that the original character was a white man and not Will "I'mma taking ALL your roles, whatchoo goan do, cracker?" Smith?

Every time he says things like this, he shows his breeding and lack of intelligence. He's just Dubya with better "speechifyin'."

This is a good thing, because it means Stephen Colbert is masturbating to this instead of fucking one of his harem of kidnapped children.

Leave us not forget that Dr. Loveless making nigger jokes was completely in character, but the so-called "hero" making cripple jokes was some of the most disgusting shit in that flop.

There we have it.

They're about to fully censor alternative opinions.
There's the tyranny in the flesh.
His name is Obama.

ooom
uh
wiki wow wow
wiki wiki wow wiki wow wiki wow
wiki Wild Wild West Jim West desperado rough rider no you don't want nada
None of this six gun of this brother I'm running this. Buffalo soldier it's what I told ya
Any damsel that's in distress be out of that dress when she meet Jim West
Rough neck so go watch the law and abide
Watch your step with flex or get a hold in your side
Swallow your pride don't let your lip react you don't wanna see my hand where my hip be at
with all of this runnin' all of this James West tamin' the West so remember the name

I wish that movie was true to life. Smith would have talked shit to Grant for all of a millisecond before being dragged out back and whipped to death.

Is there any version of this article available that is from a more recognized and legit source?
I want to post this up on my facebook pages to spread the word, but I can't if the source is going to cause shills and kikes to spam up the comments section questioning the validity of the source.

Yahoo: Obama decries "wild west" media landscape

archive.is/4gIml

Also

"They also come at the end of an eight-year presidency in which Obama has been plagued by
false scandals
over his place of birth that have forced him to play media-critic-in-chief."

fuck these people

TRUTHINESS

how can crazy conspiracy theorists destroy anything, I mean their insane ideas can be easily proven to be wrong, amiright??

youtu.be/cqbruRBRFaQ?t=1m2s

Thank you kind user!
It'll be up on Innadesert and Operators Operating Operationally soon.

shiiiit

That goes both ways, you know.

We've mastered almost all of their Jewish tricks now. Open Source Fascism was a great idea.

Reminder that Obama made propaganda legal again in 2013.

Holy shit he said it. Am I alive

Also that YHVH abandoned the jews in 170AD.

Also that the middle east and north africa is rightful clay of the aryans

I think sort of related

[archive.is/j5Vq2] blog.google/topics/journalism-news/labeling-fact-check-articles-google-news/amp/

Any fuck that hasn't read 1984 needs a brick to the head.

The bad guys had the best girls

Millenial detected.

Nobody watches your disgusting propaganda anyway you dumb ass fucking nigger.

What are you going to do, ban the internet?

The audacity of these fucking people

They always do.

That music sounds like a record with an off-centre hole.

She's hardly bad, and she's not antagonistic enough to be an anti-hero. Shit, I can't remember the last she and Batman did anything other than fuck.

BEWARE THE MAN WHO WOULD CONTROL YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION, FOR IN HIS HEART HE DREAMS HIMSELF YOUR MASTER

Hopefully Russia hacks where their hidden bunkers are so we can take all their chips away from them

When he says "Lies" and "Conspiracy" theories, ya'know he's talking about press that isn't bankrolling him, basically any information that doesn't have the CNN stamp of approval.

He's saying, as fancy as he can, "Don't even acknowledge what others are saying, and lie even harder"

Isn't that a made up joke word by Stephen Colbert?

Yes.

It's a made up word which literally means "something that isn't true, but I feel like it's true."

Obama has done exactly the contrary to EVERY SINGLE THING he has ever said.

Still waiting on that cancer cure by the way

Who said that?

That entire family should be euthanized.

It's from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

why tho?

Nothing to see here goy, move along.

it's a fucked up Zika baby

The truth is starting to hit the mainstream, SHUT IT DOWN. We need to fight these wacky anti-semetic conspiracy theorists that think all the banks and corporations control puppet governments with our, I mean their, vast, incomprehensible wealth. Its silly and literally impossible. You know, Hitler believed that too!

I wonder just (((who))) would be responsible for carrying out these "truthiness" tests

That baby is not a case of Zika. In their case it's a genetic disease.

They keep brainless deformed children and act as though everything is normal. Post videos of their kids on the internet. Seriously disturbing stuff. The parents are plainly mentally ill.

I don't think it's Zika since they've had the vegetables for a few years, but it is very similar whatever it is.

I bet Colbert will un-ironically support Obama's use of 'truthiness' too.

pic unrelated

I think it's called microcephaly or something

Oy vey, you can safely trust the (((news))) if they come with the (((kosher seal of truthiness))).

Its an example of maternal/parental instinct gone wrong, just like the parents who keep their comatose kids on life support when they are a vegetable and there is no chance of them waking up.

When will lolberg retard Paul finally see the light and endorse Trump?

He is a nigger, he can only reference nigger pop culture.

I think both Huxley and Orwell were right and we're living in a fusion of both dystopias.

1984 for the inner party, Brave New World for the proles.

Holy shit, they really are trying to make truth = hate speech.

Bumping for dystopia confirmed

Fahrenheit 451 is the best comparison

Buttmad nigger is buttmad that his jewish friends aren't the gatekeepers of information anymore.

Stay buttmad, nigger.

"Uhhhhhhh, yo niggas, the gov'mint need ta like, um, *smacks lips*, ya know, be able to lyke, tell you whas real n sheiiiiiiiit knawmeen?"

t.Hillary Clinton

pic related

I said it before and i'll say it again

WHAT WOULD TRUMP COVERAGE BE LIKE WITH NO INTERNET???
You would only see the man through the eyes of whatever CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and CBSNBC wanted to show you.

This. For the first time in history the internet and freedom and ease of speech exchange has destroyed their monopoly on information. Now the tower of lies will crumble under its own weight and even the normies will wake up. Can you just picture it, some reptilian lurking in a dungeon amongst his slave lolis, fuming out the nostrils that a bunch of weebs on the net have found him out?

This is why Trump waited so many decades to run. Especially after he saw what happened with Pat Buchanan.

Setting wise no, social attitudes displayed by the characters: absolutely. The scene where Montag reads the poem to his wife and her friends and they're triggered so hard they need him to stop could be right out of a kontemporary kollege kampus.

I think you mean 70 AD since that was the destruction of the temple.

initiative is what you need.

medias can be exploited to control the population in leu of keeping the population informed. it is populist or it is the enemy.

this is the dichotomy.
it either helps shed light on issues which are not one-sided (Pv~P), or it is a means of treating the people like cattle.

i have been watching.
i am not amused.

keep an eye out on the medias: all mediums. investigate intent. it is tricky.

the truth will set you free.
set the people free.
set the people free.

Yeah, I sure wonder

bump

fat Ben Shapiro?

or, for no sci-fi veneer, try
Maurice Bardèche’s "Nuremberg or the Promised Land"

jan27.org/nuremberg-or-the-promised-land-by-maurice-bardeche/

I thought Trump wanted to control the media like some nahzee?

Metal Gear has always been an uncomfortably accurate prediction of the future. But in a sort of warped way, like a parody of the future.

what if stallman was hitler.jpg

More of a slow transition from a lite-Huxley, just for bait and switch purposes, to a full-Orwell world, when people are dependent of the estate and accepting the dictatorship.

The ride has only begun. is there a way we can fight back? Holla Forums simply continuing to leak truth until they try and come for us too?

Three separate teachers assigned it through my schooling. My book report just kept being recycled.

JUST