DEUTSCHE BANK LAYOFFS REACH 10,000

So in total they've decided to cut close to 20,000 workers in the last few weeks

archive.is/cGgdC

Lehmans incoming. They're lasting till the elections tops.

They also issued several billion in junk bond tier rates

holy fuck, so they lost 20% of their fucking employee base

I might as well put all my investments in switzerland and norway now

I'm sure h8chan fag has metric ton of investments

Norwegian weapons industry will have good times ahead with the upcoming wars.

Gonna have to bomb Russia to earn enough money fixing broken windows to bail out this nigger.

it's my flee-to country besides Switzerland if AfD fails to get into power

the fuck is dak besides 2 days from now. I thought it was some britbong meme

Some fucking Kraut LARP filth, I assume. But you never know. NWO magic requires giving the target a credible warning first

It means Day of Kek, it's the le ebin frog worship shit on here

Its literally 2008 all over again. How people didn't lynch obama after the bailouts deal is beyond me.

Whelp, one month of enjoying decadence left. Even if trump wins its a resource driven WW3 for sure. Get your steak and lobster while you can anons. Fury road inc.

I don't know what you guys are even worried about here, that's what all the immigrants are for, they'll fix this shit you'll see.

I honestly believe we'll see an economic SHTF case this year. It's looking so bad, I don't think we can go two more months

That's why they're searching the couch cushions for pocket provocations to WWIII.
If we're lucky the kikes will just run with everything they can carry and we can deal with them individually later. If we're unlucky…

He told them the money would prop the American financial system, and be used to rebuild crumbling American infrastructure. Remember "The Stimulus" was going to be spent on "Shovel ready projects?"

pick one.

shillary is pushing the "infrastructure" meme as well. Its doubly hilarious since the only thing the federal gov oversees is the interstate highways. Its like they are pushing a new deal 2.0 while the largest and most "sucessful" infratructure lines are all locally run.

While they claim to be shoving tax dollars at this shit the NYC metro is jacking up prices again to $3.00 next year. Its going to be more expensive to take public transit in NYC than commuting via car. Its fucking absurd.

People are so fucking stupid its not even funny. I want to belive hillarys close poll numbers are all manipulation, but I have trouble giving our citizens that much credit.

Not only are you going to have to endure crazed niggers that might stab you on the train, you're going to pay more for it. We think you're going to love it!

Neet thread.

pick one and only one

You'd be surprised, Satan.

Yes, but from Halfchan, not from Deutsch/pol/.

If things go wrong economically we are now really fucked. In the past in 2008 the economic climate in which the crisis and recession happened were much better. Our governments weren't in as much debt and recovery would be possible. However our governments get into Greece tier debts if another crisis is to happen like 2008 and it would result in widespread poverty and insane unemployment numbers just like we see in modern day Greece.