The Scourge of NEETdom

What are we going to do about NEETs? They are a drain on society. I believe the solution is to give them the gospel. Other solutions are also welcome.

Proverbs 26:16 The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason.

Proverbs 10:26 As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to them that send him.

A point of mention on the Jews. They actually try to jew the Lord out his own commandments. Such as the below

Proverbs 6

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

Instead of actually keeping the commandments of the Old Testament, they do stupid shit like tape pieces of paper with bible verses on their foreheads and tie them around their necks

Malachi 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

God hates the Jews religion.

Isaiah 1

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

wagecuckery is the lowest point of humanity

Niggers and illegals are more of a scourge and drain on the system than neets.

This.

wagecuck

Simple - toss them into the same bag as nogs when you start cutting welfare.
If they are living off savings or family is supporting them then I don't care what they do, as long as they aren't a drain on the public finances.

Jobs.

When the time comes for action they make themselves useful or they will suffer the same fate as the opposition.

this tbh fam.
fucking kill me

Is that a gondola in surgeon's gowns?

About half of them are Jews, so they should be easy to get rid of (gassed). The rest just need to get put on work camps and maybe a mental institution.

if they want welfare, they can join the army and become /fit/ alpha NEETs

Fuck that. You either get a job or we'll find work for you. Down parasitic behavior.

You actually thought this.

he's wondering where it all went wrong

This.

NEETs are not as harmful to a country as the niggers and the kikes. Where as the niggers, the aliens and the kikes not only cost the country an astronomical amount of physical asset over time, they're also nowhere near as docile as the NEETs.
The cucks and the fags are the ones destroying the society's value with their delusions, while the NEETs' fault lies on their sloth nature. The cucks and the fags go first before the NEETs.
When the country is stable, the jobs are plentiful, the economy is thriving, the people are rewarded justly for the effort and effectiveness of their own work, then comes the NEETs who no longer have excuse for their sloth. At which point, it's either fight their nature for their own self-improvement or to the rope they go.

government sponsored arranged marraige is the only answer

Enough said

This. NEET's are a symptom. Not the cause.

The only solution to the NEET question is the monastery.

d/c thread, watcha sliding chaim?

fix the economy and give them a reason to work

So long as it's not mandatory and neither side can get damaged if one decides to sue for child support you might actually be right

what about us autist neets?

/thread

I was a NEET for 6 years because I didn't care. Trump is what inspired me to work and not rely on anyone else. Got my first job that pays $13.50 and I work from home.

Rise up, NEETs. There's hope.

NEETs will be mobilized as labor and soldiery, forces to learn trades according to the demand of the Nation, and altogether transformed into real men.

those cases beyond redemption will be cared for like the invalids they are. one word of SJW crap out of them and into the oven they go.

the Leviathan feeds even its useless thralls but we have no use for traitors and complainers.

Its not easy finding a fucking job without much experience. Its fucking cancer not being a 400lb obese trans black woman. Where is a white male that has above average strength supposed to go. No one takes the fucking chance on you in the liberal states.

Christcucks are just as unbearable as mudslides and Kikes, faggot.

You are not wrong about NEETS being a drain on society, but indoctrination into your sandnigger book club isn't going to solve things in the long run.

You have to look at why people are being NEETs in the first place. Society is trash. Improve it, make hope real again, and you stem the tide of people resigning to neetdom sincentives they will feel needed.

It's too late for most current NEETs. Only cutting them off from gibs/family can make them struggle enough to overcome after they taste the good life.

It's all about prevention. Curing means you missed the mark.

suicide bombers in the upcoming race war

Good job, OP.

What kind of a job is that if you don't mind me asking?

I have no experience outside of high school. I have no special skills. They accepted my shitty resume anyway because I wrote I browse the internet and can type quickly. I just did a lot of studying for a job exam and passed.

I technically can't even say (((who))) I work for nor go into details about what I do for (((them))), since I signed a contract that promises to sue me if I do. I'm working for the enemy, but you get to see what they're planning with Jewtube and you see how much they love Donald Trump! :^) I'm sure you can take a guess. Most of the time I'm not doing work, but being paid as I sit around watching Donald Trump rallies.

you really think white men suddenly got lazy genetics?
whites don't want to be poor, remove jewery and stop taxing me to subsidize tyrone's bastard keeds and you'll see labour participation among whites skyrocket

also Proverbs 17:4-6

How will you raise and support a family without wages?

Simply cutting their NEETbucks would probably be adequate. If they want government assistance they should find a job. According to the Bible, he who doesnt work, shouldn't eat.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Mandatory enlistment in the army after a period of x unemployment might also work. Have it be so that after x years of unemployment you're forced into labor, either soldiery or cleaning streets, etc.

They help me.

Lame ass meme.

Terrible idea tbh. Sounds nice until you're forced to marry some 300 lb landwhale or a whore

That should probably be voluntary.

One of Trump's better qualities is his work ethic. It really is inspirational.

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. They can be recovered as long as they aren't reprobate.

Seconding this, just curious

I'm not mocking them. I almost failed out of high school before I learned about God and started trying to correct my ways. Now I'm in college at a decent university and have a job. But they need to be taught that living in Babylon isn't an excuse not to work. My main motivation is that I want a family, and the Bible says that he who doesn't provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

Also

Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

Fuck off. NEETs aren't a significant issue.

Proverbs help you because they remove the responsibility of thinking for yourself.

"Thinking for myself" as you imagine it almost led to my committing suicide in highschool and going to hell unsaved. Humility means recognizing that man doesn't have the answers and that there is a way better than our imaginations. Since I started leaning on God, and not on my own understanding, my life has improved dramatically.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Pro-tip: they won't pay you salary on a farm. Day-laboring is the name of the game unless you own land, and equipment, and can afford to conduct your own farming operation.

And they only way you'll save enough money for that is by working.

I'm listening…
fuck off and die

growing your own food and shit requires wages? what is a subsistence economy then?

That's a false equivalency. You had mental problems and now you've alleviated them by subscribing to a story that makes you feel comfortable.

I don't think man has all the answers either. Maybe we never will. But that doesn't mean we should take a work of fiction as gospel. That's more retarded. You aren't being humble.

I don't really think subsistence farming is possible in the United States. The price of food is so low that you could get more food by working at McDonalds for a day than you could grow subsistence farming in a week. Yes, working for a business within civilization means you'll have to pay for housing, transportation, taxes, etc, but you're going to have to pay for all those things anyway if you're farming (housing, land taxes, tractors/farming equipment, taxes on that shit too, etc).

Have fun manually growing crops on your little three acre plot while starving all year when Hurricane Fuckew blows through and floods it all

I'd imagine if you got rid of Affirmative action, reduced women in the work force or had a "1 spouse" per family may work rule, jobs for NEETs would open up ten-fold.

Forced labor camps!

What are we going to do with larping stormfags fags who believe they are superior to weebs when they are using a fucking chan?

People legitimately believe this shit. The height of their existence is slavery. They cannot fathom that white people's basic needs should already be automated and trivial like any spacefaring species. Literally arguing whether a man gets the slop or not. It's disgusts me that you soulless goyim even exist.

NEETs are a symptom of a sick society.

Fuck off Shekelberg, I told you in your last NEET thread thay I will not feed your parasitic system.

/r9k/ = fat permavirgin NEET who stays at home all day and lives off of other people's tax money

Holla Forums = has a job so he can support himself and his family. A contributing member of society.

If you think it is justified to leech off of other people because our society has become so degenerate, you are a coward. That's a equivalent of running away as a refugee instead of fighting for your country. Stay and fight. Remain part of that society and try to change it at least on a local level. If you give up on society by masturbating to hentai at home instead of working, it means you have also given up on your own future and yourself.

God I love these threads.
The salt the neets generate is almost on par with leftist salt.

Stay and fight = be NEET and help to bankrupt system

I don't mind that my welfare bucks goes to a white neet instead of a negress with 5 lil' tyrones, helps destroy welfare.

Nope. You won't destroy the system that way. You won't even make a dent. You will only destroy your own life.

Who said anything about that? Do you really think my autistic ass will ever find a wife? I won't, and I have no reason to work otherwise when I can leech off my parents and just stay in my room consuming the bare minimum to survive.

I'm young and unemployed living off goverment check. I feel no remorse. When I worked I paid into this system too.

This. There is no reason - none at all - to feel ashamed of being on the dole as a white male in a Western country. On the contrary, I recommend learning from niggers and kikes and game the system to maximum effect. Cheat where you can, grab shekels and extras where you can, lie to and steal from the system any way you can. Don't be a martyr for a dying system, a walking corpse. Use the money for guns, ammo and storage food.