CLINTON QATAR ATTACK VIDEO

So guys I have made this video. I don't have a YouTube channel or anything so feel free to upload it. I really think Trump needs to attack the Clinton Global Initiative and it's relationship with Qatar and the 2022 World Cup Bid as it was obvious extremely corrupt pay to throw the US bid on purpose. The Clinton's threw the bid to Qatar in exchange for roughly 25-30 Million dollars, 20 million of which was funneled to Haiti "contractors" and roughly 5 Million for Bill. In addition he received nominal sums from FIFA itself.

Also note in my video CNN has managed to make a great case for supporting Trump. Thanks CNN! And sorry for the music at the end, but we need to target different demographics with our stuff.

If the Trump campaign is here do some TV/Youtube attack ads with similar allegations, it will be extremely successful against Soccer Moms and anyone who loves Sports. It will lower turnout among even SJW's if you can make an attack ad the right way, this was clear pay to play

If you really want to get into it too essentially migrant worker slave labor has been used to build the stadiums in Qatar for the 2022 world cup.

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.gc.ca/destinations/qatar
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/hillarys-deplorables-7-foreign-dictators-anti-lgbt-nations-hillary-bagged-millions/
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/786880787434053632
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788575667214553088
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836814/Qatar-Gave-Clinton-Foundation-Million-Dollar-Check-Bill-s-Birthday.html
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012/09/17/bill-clinton-qatar-announce-12-million-to-help-haiti/57797944/1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8396
reuters.com/article/us-qatar-xstrata-idUSBRE8AE0FT20121115
glencore.com/assets/investors/doc/reports_and_results/2013/GLEN-2013-Annual-Report.pdf
state.gov/e/eb/rls/othr/ics/2014/230858.htm
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1799
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16818
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1366581_g3-b3-libya-qatar-gv-libya-rebels-receiving-oil-payments-via.html
reu*ters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for a good video, dont like the muwic at the end but ots concise and to the point

bump

And isn't Qatar a theocracy that puts gays in prison? I know american homos aren't the type of people that look outside their national borders but this may convince neutral or undecided voters what a bunch of hypocrites the Clintons are.

they can sentence gays to death:

travel.gc.ca/destinations/qatar

The laws of Qatar prohibit sexual acts between individuals of the same sex. Other related offences include being in a same-sex marriage and promoting homosexuality. Convicted offenders can face up to life imprisonment or the death penalty. LGBT travellers should carefully consider the risks of travelling to Qatar. See Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender travel for more information.

Good OP.

I want to point out there was an email where HRC acknowledged both the Sauds and Qatars part in 9-11.

yes, thread here:

Great video, user.

Needs to be spread.

What would be a good name for this video to get maximum views?

Try to up the res, 12MB is the limit here. You can also use imageboards with bigger maximum filesize limitations such as 8ch.pl.

Lower the music volume at the end, way too loud though fitting lyrics so good choice.

Up the resolution as it was difficult to read the wikileaks page.

Would also be great if you could add the link to the wikileaks page in the video so we can look it up ourselves. Would also appreciate you adding it here for easy copy+pastin'.

Good job.

They also use southeast asians and flips for slave labor

Hillary’s Deplorables: 7 Foreign Dictators and Anti-LGBT Nations Hillary Bagged Millions From

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/hillarys-deplorables-7-foreign-dictators-anti-lgbt-nations-hillary-bagged-millions/

Below is a list of Hillary Clinton’s Deplorables.

Algeria donated $250,000 to $500,000 to the Clintons

Gays and lesbians found guilty of “homosexual acts” can face imprisonment in Algeria. Hillary Clinton’s State Department chided the north African nation for its human rights violations, but that didn’t stop her family foundation from accepting a major donation from the Algerian Embassy.

Saudi Arabia donated up to $50 million to the Clintons

Saudi Arabia’s horrid human rights is no secret. In fact, Hillary Clinton’s Sate Department criticized the Arab nation for its “lack of equal rights for women and children” and said human trafficking and violence against women are “common” in that country. Nevertheless, the Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia over the years.

Anti-LGBT Russia: Bill Clinton earned $500,000 for a speech in Moscow paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank

As first documented in Clinton Cash, the former president bagged $500,000 for a single Moscow speech paid for by a Russian investment bank that had ties to the Kremlin.

“Why was Bill Clinton taking any money from a bank linked to the Kremlin while his wife was Secretary of State?” asks the New Yorker. Russia is renowned for it’s open hostility to LGBT people. According to Human Rights Watch, Russia’s anti-gay propaganda law, passed in 2013, “openly discriminates against LGBT people, legitimizes anti-LGBT violence, and seeks to erase LGBT people from the country’s public life.”

United Arab Emirates donated up to $11.5 million to the Clintons

The tiny Arab nation was ripped by Hillary Clinton’s State Department for its many human rights abuses, including the government’s interference “with privacy and to restrict civil liberties, including usage of the Internet.” Despite reports of public floggings and a ban on “all sexual acts outside of heterosexual marriage,” the Clinton Foundation still accepted millions from the UAB.

The Nation of Brunei donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 to the Clintons

Hillary Clinton’s troubled charity was taking in millions of dollars in contributions from the nation of Brunei, all while her State Department was citing the tiny Asian country for a multitude of human rights abuses, including, “restrictions on religious freedom; exploitation of foreign workers; and limitations on freedom of speech, press, assembly … and discrimination against women.”

Kuwait donated $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to the Clintons

This oil-rich nation was also reprimanded by Hillary Clinton’s State department for its various “human rights problems.” And Kuwait’s policy to imprison gays for up to seven years notwithstanding, the Clinton Foundation still accepted its major donation.

Qatar donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 to the Clintons

According to Qatar’s penal code, the penalty for the crime of homosexual sex is up to seven years in prison. The Arab nation also has “continuing human rights concerns,” according to a report released by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. Those human rights restrictions include “freedom of religion … trafficking in persons … legal, institutional, and cultural discrimination against women limited their participation in society.”

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/786880787434053632

Reminder: Bill Clinton given $1 million birthday check by Qatar. Qatar funds ISIS, throws gays in jail & legalizes rape & beating of women.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788575667214553088

Qatar gifts Bill Clinton $1,000,000 for his birthday. Arms flow increases 1,482%:

Since Trump recently mentioned this, here's a bump.

Bump this is good shit.

Fucking hillary cunt getting involved in football. Her trntacles go fucking everywhere.

Already knew FIFA was corrupt as hell as much as the Olympic committee is and their constant scandals but fucking hell, this is just crazy. How big is the web of corruption? It might as well span the whole galaxy.

/>>7849768
They started yelling and celebrating moments BEFORE Qatar is actually named the winner. Am I the only one who's hearing this shit?

Interesting. I had no Idea that the Qatar $1mill birthday gift to WJC was in the same year as the fifa world cup given to Qatar. I have a question that probably can't be addressed, how does FIFA choose its host when it is down to 2 remaining countries (US & Qatar)? Why would the Qatar world cup committee heads be involved with communicating with CGI? The email said that it was a year late also by the way, the $1mill gift. They promised to give it to WJC on his previous birthday, but it came a year later. And why the fuck is WJC the committee head for the USA? Why are people in FIFA giving revolving doors to ex government leaders? If anything, with WJC involved even an inch in FIFA, you know FIFA is 100% corrupt. I remember hearing a few years ago about FIFA kicking out their leader circle for being corrupt, but that wasn't linked to Qatar's bid at all, correct?

Wow, they kinda overstate how bad the anti lbgt shit is, it is no propaganda, no hovermental support, keep the gay shit to the bedroom and not in public, and I am fine with that. Anywheres does it specify to "go hunt gays" or simply "arrest those who violate the no gay propaganda law"?

*for russia.

just thinking out loud here. But apparently the FBI dropped the case, because they didnt find any faul play. Ofcourse, knowing FIFA, that's about as likely as Clinton feeling guilt for committing a crime.

What if it's the case that the FBI dropped the case because it was too closely connected to the Clinton Foundation? Considering it has been such an untouchable subject for so long.

It would create quite a nice precedent for our little Clinton - Comey/FBI friendship. What would the normies say??

Ofcourse, it would be a shame if someone, were to say, spread our latest little Clinton scandal on the internet two weeks before election.

Trips confirm.

SIEG HEIL

I'm leaving in two minutes but I saw something about Qatar on Wikileaks' twitter account

here OP. removed the shit music and added more corruption

I forgot about that. Tomorrow morning if I have time

My plans:

*please don't v& me NSA this is satire posted on a Swedish cuckoldry enthusiast forum*

Qatar Gave Clinton Foundation A Million Dollar Check For Bill's Birthday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836814/Qatar-Gave-Clinton-Foundation-Million-Dollar-Check-Bill-s-Birthday.html

"'Would like to see WJC 'for five minutes' in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC's birthday in 2011, Clinton official Ami Desai wrote in 2012."

"At the time the check was delivered, the Qataris were seeking five minutes of face time with the former president, while also soliciting input on how to make 'investments' in Haiti in education and health, a possible reference to charity efforts."

FIVE MONTHS LATER:

Bill Clinton, Qatar announce $12 million to help Haiti

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012/09/17/bill-clinton-qatar-announce-12-million-to-help-haiti/57797944/1

"PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) – Haiti will receive $12 million from Qatar through a special fund that aims to help the impoverished nation in the areas of health, education and housing, the Middle Eastern country's envoy said Monday.

Amb. Mohamed Bin Abdulla Al-Rumaihi, together with former U.S. President Bill Clinton, announced that money from the Qatar Haiti Fund will go toward a range of projects seeking to help Haiti rebuild from the massive earthquake in 2010.

The projects range from a $2 million grant that goes toward a mobile health clinic set up by Partners in Health of Boston, Massachusetts, to a $5.5 million grant that goes toward the University of Notre Dame and the Xavier University of Louisiana. One million of that will be earmarked for scholarships for students who wouldn't be able to attend school otherwise. "

I'm ready to bet 'Partners in Health' and others are linked to the Clinton Foundation

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8396

QUOTE:
———————————

QATAR

- Would like to see WJC "for five minutes" in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC's birthday in 2011.

- Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti - particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I'm collecting input from CF Haiti team.

———————————

OP, why did you removed the video?
Also, i made some videos for this election, can i send you them, so you upload them?

just a little bump in case there are new e-mails about that in the Podesta e-mails

Follow up from other thread after Marc Rich death
———–
reuters.com/article/us-qatar-xstrata-idUSBRE8AE0FT20121115
glencore.com/assets/investors/doc/reports_and_results/2013/GLEN-2013-Annual-Report.pdf

Qatar Holding invested in Glencore in late 2012 becoming largest shareholder

———–
state.gov/e/eb/rls/othr/ics/2014/230858.htm

However, significant work remains to implement the new financial regulations and there remain some deficiencies with regards to terrorism financing.

———–
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1799

In 2012, for example, Tony Blair was paid an astonishing $1million simply
for setting up a meeting between the al-Thanis and the commodities firm
Glencore, which was seeking a £50billion merger with Qatari-controlled firm
Xstrata.

————————-
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16818

At the same time, All Tarhouni, the LNC's financial expert and possibly Finance Minister in post-Qaddafi Libya, is
struggling to get oil exports back on track in eastern Libya, with backing from the United States and Qatar. The LNC
believes that the U.S. will focus on restarting operations at the oil terminal inU*, and an American envoy is expected
in Benghazi in the near future to facilitate this process. For its part, Qatar is advancing cash to the LNG to stimulate the

shipment of oil from eastern Libya. Some commodity traders stepped in recently (under contract from Qatar) to deliver
refined oil products to the insurgents. VITOL and the Swiss firm GLENCORE are operating in the rebel zone, but denied any involvement
in this shipment.

——————–
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1366581_g3-b3-libya-qatar-gv-libya-rebels-receiving-oil-payments-via.html

"The payments for the Libyan crude are made through a bank account in
Qatar and the payment is made in U.S. dollars," said the oil industry
source, who asked not to be identified.

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

reu*ters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

"The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new donations from foreign governments.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check, according to an email from a foundation official to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta. The email, among thousands hacked from Podesta's account, was published last month by WikiLeaks.

Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors. (reut.rs/2fkHPCh)

If a new foreign government wished to donate or if an existing foreign-government donor, such as Qatar, wanted to "increase materially" its support of ongoing programs, Clinton promised that the State Department's ethics official would be notified and given a chance to raise any concerns.

A Clinton Foundation spokesman, Brian Cookstra, confirmed this week that the foundation accepted the $1 million gift from Qatar, but said this did not amount to a "material increase" in the Gulf country's support for the charity. Cookstra declined to say whether Qatari officials received their requested meeting with Bill Clinton.

Officials at Qatar's embassy in Washington and in its Council of Ministers in the capital, Doha, declined to discuss the donation.

(…)"

just a little thread preservation bump

Again. The threads are sliding quickly. This board needs an archive or something.