Why I'm chain smoking

When one isn't enough, cause you know what's coming.

Kek save us. Kek provide.

This pack is almost empty but The Dude abides.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa-cigarettes.com/lucky-strike-regular-nonfilter-cigarettes-p-582.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A hail to kek to prevent the apocalypse

witness me

Is dying in nuclear hellfire my fate?

if dubs, no
if not dubs, yes.

Your post is so funny.

Op what type of cigarette are you smoking ?

This thread is going to be so great !

Yeah this thread will be great!

You seem like a real friend!

STOCK UP ON GUNS
STOCK UP ON AMMO
STOCK UP ON ANTIBIOTICS
STOCK UP ON FOOD
STOCK UP ON SMOKES

I like chain-smoking just because.

Just call an EXTERMINATUS already and be done with this wet dirt ball.

Lets try think postive atleast rhe jews wont be in charge anymore

Bump

Shit's got me on edge as well brothers. I've got a box of cigars and I've started smoking them.

I think we all need to be prepared, in more than one way. If shit goes down against Russia, the establishment will use it as an excuse to have us rounded up and exterminated because we got too close to destroying them.

Daily reminder cigarettes were invented by kikes to give goyim cancer for cheap.

Get tf out of here. Smoking is White American as fuck. If you get exasperated health issues from it, it is because you have no boundaries for moderation, and nature is taking it's course on you as punishment.

currently smoking these Holla Forums, r8

sage for topic/template thread
they're still fun every once in a while

Gay. Lucky Strikes or go home.

where can I even buy lucky strikes
I've searched the three cities surrounding mine and NS is all I can find in the way of premium

You have to kind of get lucky, no pun intended, with tobacco shops in your area. They're really cheap by the carton in some places, though, so try going online. It'd be worth the order.

Publix carries them, or find a smoke shop and ask them to order for you.

Boi
usa-cigarettes.com/lucky-strike-regular-nonfilter-cigarettes-p-582.html

If you smoke get the fuck off Holla Forums. Smoking is literal poison and destroys your body. I wouldn't be surprised if jews were involved in promoting it. How can you survive in a SHTF when you are wheezing on the ground and shaking from withdrawal and dying of cancer? Secondhand smoke is even worse and your children will suffer from asthma and other conditions. You probably smell like shit with yellow teeth and all your possessions stink too.

Fucking leaf.

Literally nobody does this unless you smoke like 4 packs a day and are a fucking retard with no moderation.
Or you could just not smoke around your children.
Or you could make sure to, ya know, brush your teeth, not smoke in the house, and smoke irregularly, like when you aren't at work and not every 5 minutes at home.

Your solution to all the problems caused by smoking is to not smoke. Congratulations you are on the same page as me. Smoking is bad.

Where do you think we are? There are like 4 canadians on 8/pol/

Moderating your smoking =/= Not smoking. This is like saying you should never drink, and then presenting the argument against it by misrepresenting all people that drink as alcoholics. In actuality, nobody cares what you think because people are living just fine while smoking cigarettes.

Oh shit?! You're that rare~

Where are the other 3?

So is the air you breathe and the xenoestrogenic plastic that holds most of the modern products you eat and use.

Because shit will hit the fan long before I smoke 3 packs a day for half a century straight. Smoking won't be what kills me in the coming wars. But to add on to this, I highly advise any anons wondering about it to never start smoking. It's just as addictive as they say, and the power to drop it easily in the first couple of years you start is a major factor in thinking you have control.

Libshit pls go.

No, and no. This isn't the 60's where people smoked inside 24/7.

This.

I've been banned for less.

Kill yourself OP.

second hand smoking is bullshit. air dissipates the smoke enough to not make it an issue unless you are in a fucking sealed off room. and the muh chullen argument makes no sense at all.

It's like 2am, H off the D.

sage the thread dumbshit, it isn't quality Holla Forums material,

Read my post again.

its 7 hours until sunrise. Z off the A

Thread died early anyways, so just for you

Moderating your smoking = not smoking as much. The health benefits come from the not smoking part, not the smoking part. As a drinker I freely admit alcohol is bad too. You don't have to be hopelessly addicted for it to have negative effects. By engaging in these practices we are operating under the idea that in moderation it won't do too much damage, which may be true but it doesn't change the fact that the substance is harmful and we would be better off not using it at all.

Yes and? Smoking is okay because other things are toxic too?

What I said was definitely an extreme case but can you really say you aren't going to suffer any bad symptoms if your supply is suddenly cut off?

I've known several people who have asthma because their parents smoked.

You probably don't smell it, but other people do.

Again, I've known several people whose respiratory systems are ruined because they were around smokers as children.

So we're on the same page that we can have our vices and enjoy them too in moderation, got it.

You can do what you want, I'm just a random user on the internet, but just be aware smoking is not a pastime of übermensch and when done in moderation is still harmful for you and people around you.

do not allow your desires to lead you astray.
do not allow fear to lead you astray.